10 Best Hostels To Stay In San Carlos Maldonado – Top Hotel Reviews
San Carlos Maldonado is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in San Carlos Maldonado. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in San Carlos Maldonado. You’re probably wondering where to stay in San Carlos Maldonado. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in San Carlos Maldonado right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in San Carlos Maldonado with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In San Carlos Maldonado:
Planet Punta del Este Hostel
Showcasing a terrace and views of the sea, Planet Punta del Este Hostel is located in Punta del Este in the region of Maldonado, just 20 miles from Piriápolis.A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Punta Ballena is 7 miles from Planet Punta del Este Hostel, and José Ignacio is 19 miles away. The nearest airport is Capitán de Corbeta Carlos A. Curbelo International Airport, 11 miles from Planet Punta del Este Hostel.
Peninsula is a great choice for travelers interested in walking, coastal walks and food.
- The location is close to everywhere you want to be.
- Location, perfect for shopping, visiting the port with its small fish market, good starting point for walking the loop around the point with lighthouse. Local Bus goes right past front door to go to Punta Shopping, main beach and bus terminal just a few blocks away – ideal for a short stay. Enclosed front verandah/patio with plenty of natural light in the common area. Good Wifi.
- Close to everything in punta del este. Great view to the sea. Staff is very nice, I would stay there again.
- Great spot, friendly staff and wonderful lounge area
- Me gusto la ubicación, que cada habitación tenga su propio baño. El personal es muy amable y receptivo
Showcasing an outdoor pool and views of the garden, Hostel Mundaka is located in Punta del Este, just 23 miles from Piriápolis. The hostel has a seasonal outdoor pool and sun terrace, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.You can play pool at the hostel. The hostel also provides bike rental. Punta Ballena is 9 miles from Hostel Mundaka, and José Ignacio is 14 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Capitán de Corbeta Carlos A. Curbelo International Airport, 13 miles from Hostel Mundaka.
- Great hostel, nice location and the staff was amazing!
Really cool place, gaston and the other guys was caring and friendly and very helpfull.
Best place in punta del este!!
- Nice pool en nice bar (with good empanas en fruitjuice).
- The highlight of our stay in Punte del Este was Mundaka Hostel. The staff were always helpful and friendly. Best of all was the vibe and inclusive environment, thoroughly enjoyable.
- Las instalaciones son muy lindas, la decoración y ambiente. te sentis muy bien ahí
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. THC Hostel is located in the La Barra neighborhood in Punta del Este, 24 miles from Piriápolis and 10 miles from Punta Ballena. The hostel has an outdoor pool and year-round outdoor pool, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.The rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk, gift shop, and shops at the property.Bike rental is available at this hostel and the area is popular for biking. The hostel also provides car rental. José Ignacio is 13 miles from THC Hostel, and Maldonado is 6 miles from the property. Capitán de Corbeta Carlos A. Curbelo International Airport is 14 miles away.
La Barra is a great choice for travelers interested in relaxation, nature and food.
- The staff is really nice and helpfull, the place is really not far from the main street, but still got its own time and space. Really good vibes!
- The staff were very friendly and helpful. I’m glad I accidentally booked at La Barra and not Punta del Este as it was definitely a better location.
- La buena disposición de las personas a cargo del hostel para que uno la pasará bien de bien.
- El jardin con la pileta. Las instalaciones son muy decentes en general. La cocina limpia y completa. Personal muy amable y calido.
- Garten, Hängematte, Ruhe und Natur, Personal besonders nett und hilfsbereit ! Vielen Dank !
Located in Punta del Este, 4.3 miles from Casapueblo, La Cabaña features free WiFi access and free private parking.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.The nearest airport is Capitán de Corbeta Carlos A. Curbelo International Airport, 8 miles from La Cabaña.
- Fue todo excelente, desde el momento que llegue. Hugo es un excelente anfitrión, el lugar es precioso y muy cómodo. Volvería a ir sin dudarlo. Soy bastante exigente con la limpieza y la verdad que el lugar estaba impecable. Me sentí como en casa, 100% recomendable.
- Me sentí muy cómoda, principalmente por la buena vibra del lugar y por la amabilidad del dueño. La pase muy bien, super recomendable.
Hugo nós recebeu muito bem.
Apesar dos ocorridos. Nos nos resolvemos e toda a estadia foi maravilhosa.
- Me parecio como estar en casa. El personal es muy atento. El lugar ordenado y hay espacio para recreasion muy confortables.5
- La gente del hostel es recopada, muy buena onda. Para pasarla rebien. Buena ubicación, cerca de todo lo necesario, vecindad muy verde y agradable. Me encantó!
One of our best sellers in Punta del Este! Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and barbecue, Negrita Hostel is located in the La Barra neighborhood in Punta del Este. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. All rooms are equipped with a shared bathroom equipped with a shower.There is a shared kitchen at the property.You can play ping-pong at the hostel. The hostel also provides bike rental. Capitán de Corbeta Carlos A. Curbelo International Airport is 14 miles away.
La Barra is a great choice for travelers interested in relaxation, nature and food.
- It was a very good stay at the Negrita Hostel. It has an excellent, friendly and welcoming stuff. The hostel itself has a very relaxed environment and located in central location in La Barra close to all the beaches and shops / restaurants. Overall very satisfied with the stay there.
- good staff, we met nice people, location was good, and the pool was perfect.
- The staff was excellent, especially Gabo, he was super helpful and friendly in giving us tips on sites to see, how to get around; we learned a lot about the culture and history of the area from him, awesome guy! Location was close to the beach and market, and had great cheap eats nearby (purple house casacome). Atmosphere was very chill and relaxing at the hostel. We stayed in the double room and it was comfortable with an extra twin bed as well. Big kitchen and 3 fridges! we cooked everyday. And 3 super friendly and well-behaved dogs, one of them (Raquel) went with us on a nice walk on the beach. Overall, really enjoyed our stay!
- Amazing facilities, location, staff & good vibes
- The guys who works there are really great. They talk and give a lot of good advices about the place. They really knnow what they are doing. The bar at the hostel is good.
Mansa Beach Hostel
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Located in Punta del Este, 17 miles from Piriápolis, Mansa Beach Hostel features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. The hostel has a barbecue and terrace, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Punta Ballena is 4.3 miles from Mansa Beach Hostel, and José Ignacio is 20 miles away. Capitán de Corbeta Carlos A. Curbelo International Airport is 8 miles from the property.
- Staff helpful, specially in the morning, help me booking the bus for the next stop.
- It looks nice from the outside and you’re really near to the beach, which is quite nice.
- The best thing about this hostel is the amazing staff and owner who go out of their way to make your stay comfortable and memorable. I injured myself while in Punta and the lovely owner Erika took me to the hospital, the reception staff made calls to change my bus ticket for me, Max (the owner’s son) let me borrow his bike and helped me book my ferry when my credit card wasn’t working on the website, and Santi the bartender is amazing. There’s also an awesome dog that lives on the property. I call her La Loca. She is so sweet and loves to play! The atmosphere is really nice too. Most guests hang out at night around the patio bar and it’s a very chill but social environment. But the rooms are nice and quiet because the bar area is located far from the rooms. If you stay here, I know you will have a wonderful time in Punta.
The Service was excellent
The Location was amazing
- Hostel was conveniently located across the street from the beach & it is easy to socialize with others at the hostel. Staff is friendly.
Be Boutique Hostel
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing an outdoor pool and views of the pool, Be Boutique Hostel is located in Manantiales in the region of Maldonado, just 9 miles from Punta del Este. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms come with a shared bathroom fitted with a bidet.Bike rental and car rental are available at this hostel and the area is popular for biking.Piriápolis is 26 miles from Manantiales, and Punta Ballena is 13 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Capitán de Corbeta Carlos A. Curbelo International Airport, 17 miles from Be Boutique Hostel.
- Me encantó la disposición de los espacios comunes, el patio y el living, la pileta. Las habitaciones y los baños limpios. Además de la atención muy buena onda del personal.
- La buena onda del lugar, la limpieza, lo espacioso de la habitación, la calidez de la atención, la tranquilidad, el entorno, la comodidad del lugar y una excelente ubicación, ideal para aprovechar la playa. Excelentes servicios para un hostel, muy buen desayuno, super amables, todo muy recomendable !!! Volvería con mucho gusto !
Viaje con una amiga por año nuevo. Nos quedamos en una habitacion privada (baño compartido) por tres noches. Nair y el resto del staff fueron más que amables, siempre atentos a que todo estuviera en orden y atendiendo cualquier inquietud.
Tuvimos un inconveniente con el auto y todos se ofrecieron a ayudarnos sin dudarlo.
El hostel esta muy bien ubicado, especialmente si se tiene auto.
El desayuno suficiente y rico. Limpio y ordenado, y la habitacion contaba con aire acondicionado que fue clave durante esos dias de calor.
- Las comodidades del hostel tienen todo para ser disfrutadas en temporada, pero la calides de sus anfitriones es aún mas destacable. Si bien hay transporte público con frecuencia es un destino para ir en auto y mas allá que Manantiales es un destino tranquilo en si mismo esta muy cerca de La Barra Jose Ignacio y el propio Punta del Este.
- O hostel é bonito, o proprietário super agradável e o café da manhã muito bom
Dulcinea Bio Hostel
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Located 1.5 miles from Casapueblo in Punta del Este, Dulcinea Bio Hostel features free WiFi access and free private parking.The rooms have a shared bathroom.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.The nearest airport is Capitán de Corbeta Carlos A. Curbelo International Airport, 6 miles from the property.
El lugar, muy novedoso y tranquilo como para salir del bullicio y la rutina.
El trato del personal tambien fue muy bueno. Personas muy calidas y amables.
Das Bio-Hostel wurde aus Natur-Materialien gebaut und das Klima im 4-er Schlafsaal ist optimal; nicht zu kalt, nicht zu warm in der Hitze. Alles ist neu und mit viel Liebe zum Detail eingerichtet, Strom gibt’s über ein Solarpanel und Momentan wird das Dach noch begrünt.
Das Frühstück ist mit Früchten und richtet sich nach der Wunschzeit der Gäste. Unter den Bäumen kann man prima entspannen oder dem Kolibri zuschauen, der täglich vorbeikommt. Die Gastgeber, Maria + Nicolas, sind super nett und machen alles damit man sich wohl fühlt!
- La onda bio hostel. Habitaciones de barro que son frescas al dia y agradables a la noche en verano. La disposición de Maria y Nicolas. El lugsr tiene ademas sector para hacer asado y mucha sombra
- La buena onda, calidad de persona los dueños, y los fogones por las noches.
- Excelente atención en general, Maria Elena y Nicolas unos genios! Comodidad, limpieza y sobre todo calidez. Seguro volvemos!
- El lugar, muy novedoso y tranquilo como para salir del bullicio y la rutina.
This property is a 10-minute walk from the beach. Located in Punta del Este, 26 miles from Piriápolis, El Hostalito features a barbecue and terrace. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Certain units have a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Every room is fitted with a shared bathroom fitted with a shower.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Punta Ballena is 12 miles from El Hostalito, and José Ignacio is 11 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Capitán de Corbeta Carlos A. Curbelo International Airport, 16 miles from El Hostalito.
Manantiales is a great choice for travelers interested in sandy beaches, friendly locals and outdoor activities.
- Everything. It’s 13 km’s from Punta and so less people around the small village that Manantiales is. Maia & Celiar are such a welcoming couple you feel right in there home straight away (which actually is their home). Breakfast is great. Especially the soothing and music choice maia is playing in the morning is very welcoming. The diners you can order are mafe right from the hearth too. I felt as if I left my own home when going back on the road. Best hostel I stayed so far in SA. If you don’t like this hostel’s vibe, stop traveling or book the Trump tower in Punta:D
- The place is amazing! Amazing people, who take cares of everything with too much love and attention
- The owner is very friendly. The wine they have in the bar is very tasty. The outdoor space is good to sit down and relax after dark.
- amazing place ever if you looking for nature, peace and hospitality. my partner and I we loved all! Hope to come back this place again, simple but very good. private room make you feel as you are in middle of jungle, close to the beaches also central places.
- Owners are very kind and helpful. We were walking distance to the beach. An excellent dinner was available for a very reasonable extra cost where we enjoyed talking with the other guests. The room we stayed in was small but comfortable. Will return soon!
Nuevo Hostel Balnerario Buenos Aires
Nuevo Hostel Balnerario Buenos Aires is located in Maldonado, 10 miles from Punta del Este and 27 miles from Piriápolis. Free private parking is available on site.Some rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day.Punta Ballena is 14 miles from Balnerario Buenos Aires, and José Ignacio is 9 miles away. The nearest airport is Capitán de Corbeta Carlos A. Curbelo International Airport, 17 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Hostels In San Carlos Maldonado Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in San Carlos Maldonado to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in San Carlos Maldonado but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in San Carlos Maldonado. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!