10 Best Hostels To Stay In San Andrés Jalisco – Top Hotel Reviews
San Andrés Jalisco is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in San Andrés Jalisco. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in San Andrés Jalisco. You’re probably wondering where to stay in San Andrés Jalisco. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in San Andrés Jalisco right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in San Andrés Jalisco with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In San Andrés Jalisco:
casa de huéspedes república
Casa de huéspedes república is located in Guadalajara, just 5 miles from Guadalajara Expo.Each room is equipped with a shared bathroom.You will find luggage storage space at the property.Telmex Metropolitan Stadium is 5 miles from casa de huéspedes república, and Plaza del Sol is 5 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Don Miguel Hidalgo Airport, 11 miles from casa de huéspedes república.
No reviews yet.
Casa de los Soles B&B Hostal
Casa de los Soles B&B Hostal is located in the Tlaquepaque neighborhood in Guadalajara, just 5 miles from Guadalajara Expo.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Every room has a shared bathroom.There is luggage storage space at the property.Plaza del Sol is 6 miles from Casa de los Soles B&B Hostal, and Telmex Metropolitan Stadium is 7 miles away. The nearest airport is Don Miguel Hidalgo Airport, 8 miles from the property.
- Super friendly place with lots of guest conversation. Decent free breakfast with eggs available for extra. Extremely comfortable bed. Access to the center of Tlaquepeque.
- The location was great and the staff was really helpful. It was only a couple of blocks from the main part of Tlaquepaque.
The host, YaYa, was absolutely amazing. I felt at home during my stay. She was very accommodating with everything, I can’t thank her more.
It’s a place I warmly recommend and would go back any time
- Sweet owner, coffee was ready for us in the morning and we could leave our suitcases there the next day after check out, she trusted us with the keys of the house.
- La cama super comoda, las instalaciones muy bien, la zona super bien hay mucho que ver en los alrededores y muchos lugares donde comer
Hostel Hospedarte Centro
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the city, Hostel Hospedarte Centro is located in Guadalajara.A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is featured.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.You can play pool at the hostel. The hostel also provides free use of bicycles. Chapala is 28 miles from Hostel Hospedarte Centro, and San Juan Cosalá is 26 miles from the property. Don Miguel Hidalgo Airport is 11 miles away.
- Central location, friendly and helpful staff. Beautiful building. Very hot showers.
- Great coffee! Lovely spaces to relax outdoors in building #2 with the suites! Clean, well equipped kitchen! Absolutely fantastic location to walk to most things of interest, and catch super cheap buses to everything else!
- free bike – good breakfast – the nice living room with the pool
- The staff were friendly, the breakfast was good, nice communal area. There’s Netflix in the communal area, good information on the city on the walls & bikes to hire. They are really focused on energy conservation & recycling.
- The room was simple,the price was expected. Would stay if im back to Guadalajara.
Casa Guadalupe GDL
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Casa Guadalupe GDL offers accommodations in Guadalajara, just 3.1 miles from Guadalajara Expo. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms.There is a shared kitchen at the property.The hostel also provides free use of bicycles and car rental. Plaza del Sol is 3.6 miles from Casa Guadalupe GDL, and Telmex Metropolitan Stadium is 3.8 miles away. Don Miguel Hidalgo Airport is 11 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Olga Querida B&B Hostal
One of our best sellers in Guadalajara! Olga Querida B&B Hostal is located in Guadalajara, just 28 miles from Chapala.A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.San Juan Cosalá is 26 miles from Olga Querida B&B Hostal, and Ajijic is 26 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Don Miguel Hidalgo Airport, 11 miles from the property.
- Lucy (owner of the hostel) was super friendly. Nice terrace where you can relax. Good location. Kitchen and living room free to use. Breakfast is included.
- Lisa, the property manager and overall person to go for assistance of any nature was so helpful we would have been lost without her. Kudos to Lisa for her friendliness, helpfulness, informative, and constant presence at the b&b
- Great place to stay near the center of Guadalajara, just a short walk from the Cathedral and central museums. The staff, particularly owner Lucy, were all extremely helpful addressing all my questions and needs.
- Everything was perfect, from lovely staff to our room, the location and even the street parking. Would definitely recommend! Thanks for everything!
- Lucy was the most helpful staff/manager I have ever met at a hostal.
Casa Central Guadalajara
Casa Central Guadalajara is located in the Centro neighborhood in Guadalajara, just 3.1 miles from Guadalajara Expo.Some rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Plaza del Sol is 3.7 miles from Casa Central Guadalajara, and Telmex Metropolitan Stadium is 3.9 miles away. The nearest airport is Don Miguel Hidalgo Airport, 11 miles from Casa Central Guadalajara.
No reviews yet.
Hostal de María
One of our best sellers in Guadalajara! Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Hostal de María offers accommodations in Guadalajara.A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is available.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Chapala is 28 miles from Hostal de María, and San Juan Cosalá is 26 miles away. The nearest airport is Don Miguel Hidalgo Airport, 11 miles from Hostal de María.
- The atmosphere of the colonial building is very nice. Nicely decorated. Kitchen and eating spaces very well set up. The new bathrooms and showers are top notch although the were only usable on my last day of my stay. The hostel is close to the center and I could walk or take Uberto most places.
- Very quiet place! Had a very good sleep there. Nice colonial house.
- The private double room is comfortable and cozy for a single person. Towels are very soft. Breakfast is free, basic but with varied options and you can use the kitchen, which is clean and functional.
- The location was good and the room was nice, even though it was micro, nowhere to put luggage or belongings. The shared courtyard was pretty.
- I would certainly stay here once again if i will come back to Guadalajara!
Casa Canario Hostel
Casa Canario Hostel offers accommodations in Guadalajara.The rooms are fitted with a shared bathroom.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Bike rental is available at this hostel and the area is popular for biking. Chapala is 28 miles from Casa Canario Hostel, and San Juan Cosalá is 26 miles away. Don Miguel Hidalgo Airport is 11 miles from the property.
- We had the best time here! Probably the best place we have stayed in our two months in Mexico! The room was beautiful and the place was really stunning with loads of flowers everywhere and a roof terrace. The host was so so so friendly and gave us so much advise. We can’t wait to return to Guadalajara to stay here again!
- Room and building was decorated very nicely and the rooftop and courtyard are lovely spaces
- It really felt like your own little home away from home while traveling. Staff aren’t on the property all day so it doesn’t really feel like a hostel or a hotel. It feels like private accommodations with shared common spaces. It’s modern and trendy and the owner is always available by phone to assist you with anything. It’s really nice having such a comfortable space in the middle of the city.
- The lady who owned the hostel was extremely kind and hospitable. The towels and sheets smelled really nice and were soft. This place has an awesome vibe, is very clean and maintained well. I plan on returning 😄
- Un hostal con excelente ubicación en el centro de Guadalajara. Cerca de lugares de interés y restaurantes.
Mezcalito Blue Hostel
Mezcalito Blue Hostel is located in Guadalajara, just 28 miles from Chapala.Every room is equipped with a shared bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.San Juan Cosalá is 26 miles from Mezcalito Blue Hostel, and Ajijic is 26 miles from the property. Don Miguel Hidalgo Airport is 11 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Hostel Bedsntravel is within 2 miles of Agua Azul Park and Guadalajara’s EXPO Exhibition Centre. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the property and the restaurant is on the terrace.Service lockers are available at the Hostel Bedsntravel, along with laundry facilities. Kitchen facilities can also be found on site.Bedsntravel Hostel is a 30-minute drive from Guadalajara International Airport. Glorieta Moderna Square is within a 10-minute walk of the guesthouse.The staff at the Bedsntravel can provide information on local attractions including the Museum of the Arts, the Expiatorio Temple and the Ex-convento del Carmen Church. In the Rose Zone, there is easy access to a range of restaurants, bars and cafes.
The people who work here are extremely warm and welcoming people! The place is just a short walk away from Chapultepec and you should certainly
Walk because the area is quite safe!
- The staff is super friendly, although that is common in Mexico, I really don’t know how good they speak english since I speak spanish fluently but I wouldn’t doubt the staff going out of their way to help someone. Location is not the best but the area is quiet and safe.
- La cercanía y el uso de transporte público. Y servicios.
- Excelente ubicación, el personal muy atento y servicial, el lugar es muy amplios y tiene muchos baños, el desayuno está muy bueno, tienen muchas opciones para variarle, si vuelvo a Gdl seguro me hospedó de nuevo aquí.
- El personal muy amable en cualquier turno, te proprocionan toallas y vosas de higiene si las necesitas. Las habitaciones limpias y las regaderas muy a gusto con agua caliente siempre
- The people who work here are extremely warm and welcoming people! The place is just a short walk away from Chapultepec and you should certainly
Top Hostels In San Andrés Jalisco Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in San Andrés Jalisco to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in San Andrés Jalisco but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in San Andrés Jalisco. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!