10 Best Hostels To Stay In San Andrés de la Cañada State of Mexico – Top Hotel Reviews
San Andrés de la Cañada State of Mexico is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in San Andrés de la Cañada State of Mexico. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in San Andrés de la Cañada State of Mexico. You’re probably wondering where to stay in San Andrés de la Cañada State of Mexico. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in San Andrés de la Cañada State of Mexico right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in San Andrés de la Cañada State of Mexico with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In San Andrés De La Cañada State Of Mexico:
Hostal El Campanario
Located 3.9 miles from Downtown Mexico City in Mexico City, Hostal El Campanario features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room includes a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax.There is a shared kitchen, a shared lounge and a hairdresser’s at the property.Zocalo Square is 4.1 miles from Hostal El Campanario, and United States Embassy is 5 miles from the property. Benito Juarez Airport is 5 miles away.
- Excellent stay at this hostal. I would highly recommend and visit again!!! Most friendliest, helpful owners I ever met. My sisters and I stayed at the hostal. The owner Gabriela and her husband helped us find our way to the Basilica of Guadalupe (10 mins walk) they even walked with us to the main road. That night it rained so hard, Gabriela called/text us if we needed a ride back to the hostal. Thank you!! Room was very clean, comfortable, WIFI worked, and beautiful modern bathroom.
- Very nice owner who even ordered an airport taxi without additional charge via Uber. We stayed in a small kind of apartments with a beautiful terrasse. Also breakfast was good. Will.come again.
- THE LADY THAT WORKS AT THE HOSTEL IS VERY ACCOMMODATING AND WORKS HARD TO ENSURE THAT ALL YOUR NEEDS ARE TAKEN CARE OF.
It was an cozy old house, so pretty.
Staff are helpful. Breakfasts change everyday.
I ate pancakes and mexican food.
It’s also located in safe area and the subway station is quite near too.
- Very friendly staff! Breakfast was always something different and quite enjoyable! Interesting area!
Hostel Mexico DF Airport
One of our best sellers in Mexico City! Hostel Mexico DF Airport is located in Mexico City, just 7 miles from Museum of Modern Art.A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. A TV is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Benito Juarez Airport is 0.6 miles away.
- Close to the airport with a 15 minutes walk. Safe neighborhood and hostel answered questions very quick.
- It was nicely decorated. It was a nice little space.
- Excellent place at just minutes from the Airport. Great for stopping by.
- This place is amazing! The staff are sweet and friendly and really go the extra mile to make you comfortable. The beds are comfortable and the place is beautiful, really nice vibe. It’s a shame that I was just passing through, I would have loved to have stayed longer!
- Great dormitory room, very clean and comfy. This hostel is very charming and the neighborhood is great and lively. Highly recommended when you need to make a short stay near the airport.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Casa Índigo offers accommodations in Mexico City, just 2.5 miles from Museum of Modern Art.Some accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.The nearest airport is Benito Juarez Airport, 4.3 miles from Casa Indigo.
- Really nice owner, super clean, roof top where you could sit, beautiful rooms
- Súper friendly staff and a lovely room. The view on top was fab for an outside breakfast.
- Very nice and cosy guesthouse, big rooms, and very good location in a chill neighborhood!
- So pretty and unique. A real boutique hotel feel, with fresh flowers everywhere, cool design elements and immaculately clean.
- THE Hospitality and care from the owner than you so much for this.
Hospedaje La Colonial
Hospedaje La Colonial offers accommodations in Mexico City.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Benito Juarez Airport, 3.7 miles from the property.
- Well situated and cheap, but still not worth to stay here for tourists. Safe but not for the western civilizaton.
- It is the best place for the money they charge. Cheap and a very good location
Schlüssel fürs 4-Bett-Zimmer
WiFi im Zimmer
- Гостиница для аскетически настроенных граждан, очень дёшево и в историческом центре города
- Super barato y muy bien localizado, a dos cuadras de metro guerrero!
Casa San Ildefonso
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Casa San Ildefonso offers accommodations in Mexico City.Some units have a sitting area where you can relax.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play darts at this hostel, and bike rental is available. Benito Juarez Airport is 3.1 miles from the property.
- it was just a nice, comfortable and friendly place to stay. We stayed 2 nights at the beginning of our trip , and 2 nights at the end… I preferred our first room, the second one was not as clean, there was a rug in the bedroom that we did not dare walk on , and I would have preferred no rug at all, beside that, I will definitely come back and recommend it. Gracias, Anne
- The house itself is great and it’s really in the middle of Centro Historico, for me it wasn’t the greatest to be here at night time, as I didn’t find many places to eat out or go for drinks, especially walking ….I guess it’s nicer and easier to be in Condesa or Roma for that, but it’s the old town and original…met nice people here and for the price it was quite fair. Recommend it.
- This was great value for money. The property was a 5 minute walk away from the central square (Zócalo) and many other attractions. The receptionist gave me a map with many food and sightseeing tips. The room was pretty basic, with 2 beds, a locker, a nightstand, and a chair. The locker was large enough that I could hang up my clothes inside if I wanted to.
- The place was super clean and the staff is extremely helpful and kind
- It felt like a private, welcoming oasis in the historical centre of Mexico City. Located on a pedestrian walkway it was quiet at night.
Mexico City Hostel
One of our best sellers in Mexico City! Featuring free WiFi, Mexico City Hostel offers accommodations in Mexico City.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Benito Juarez Airport, 3.1 miles from the property.
- This is the second time that I have stayed here in 10 months. I like the location and the good breakfast. The bathrooms are large, clean and airy.
-Location is really good
-Bernardo the doorman is AWESOME!
- Good free breakfast. Great location near Historic Center. Close to subway stop.
Location is perfect. Five min from Zocalo metro station; situated in “Centro historico”
- Good breakfast, helpful receptionists, clean bathrooms, big lockers at each bed (dorm), central location.
Hostel Mundo Joven Catedral
Located in the Mexico City Historic Center neighborhood in Mexico City, 3.1 miles from Museum of Modern Art, Hostel Mundo Joven Catedral features a restaurant and free WiFi. The hostel has a sun terrace and views of the city, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.A flat-screen TV is featured.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Benito Juarez Airport, 3.1 miles from Mundo Joven Catedral.
- Location and nice stuff, print and charge cellphone for me.
- The location is everything! So close to historical sites plenty to walk to and easy uber to everything else. Also, the private room with terrace is wonderful views to wake up to in the morning.
- The best location, in the heart of the downtown, everything clean, super friendly staff, plus there is a terrace with a beautiful view, beers and an excellent dj
- Great location for sighseeing, all other areas are easily accesible by metro! Amazing rooftop bar, lots of fun people to hang out with
- Great building with an amazing rooftop right in the center of the city. Beautiful.
One of our best sellers in Mexico City! Showcasing a terrace and views of the city, Hostel Zócalo is located in the Mexico City Historic Center neighborhood in Mexico City, just 950 feet from Zocalo Square.Certain accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Downtown Mexico City is 1,950 feet from Hostel Zócalo, and United States Embassy is 2.3 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Benito Juarez Airport, 3.1 miles from Hostel Zócalo.
- Superclean and nice hostel. Excellent and helpful staff. Coffe, tea and water is provided for free. I stayed for 2 nights (tuesday-thursday) in dorm 2 which was a girlsdorm. The 24 h reception is great! The terrace too. Both beds and sheets were good. During my stay it was very quiet at night, which was perfect for me! Suprisingly quiet for being Mexico City. Really enjoyed my stay at Zocalo. Location is awesome to. Felt like a safe and turistic area.
- Very nice and quiet hostel. Good location, very clean, friendly staff. Kitchen you can use freely. Nice common areas and terrace.
- Plenty of common area space to chill out. Very centrally located, with plenty of places to eat/drink nearby. Friendly staff. Near subway station. Not far from airport (roughly 30 minutes by subway). Kitchen that is well equipped. TV in common area.
- Location, common area, cleanness, the nighttime front desk staff is really nice
- Safe haven for solo female backpacker. Guests and hosts were friendly, considerate and accommodating. Very good vibs throughout the hostel. A soulful place where management goes out of their way to provide comfort and safety.
Located 2.9 miles from Museum of Modern Art in Mexico City, Downtown Beds features a restaurant and bar.You will find a 24-hour front desk, gift shop, and shops at the property.The hostel also provides free use of bicycles. Benito Juarez Airport is 3.1 miles away.
- The place is amazing, you walk in this big restaurant that is in front and after that the place is very private. The location is just perfect, to take the uber from. The stuff is very helpful and kind and the room was also nice and clean. There is also amazing roof top terrace where you can have mojito or dinner.
- Had great time in Buenos Aires, staff gave a lot of help suggesting things to do. The fun area in the hostel is really nice to stay and meet people.
- The best thing about this hostel is the team working there! I work remotely and had been recommended this place as a good base to work, but unfortunately all the communal areas are open air and the WIFI barely works in the bedrooms. It was so cold in the city when I arrived, it was totally unbearable to try and work in the communal areas. I spoke to the staff as I wanted to leave due to these conditions, whilst they couldn’t offer me a refund they were amazing and set up a space in a spare room for me to work. Within 20 minutes they had cleared the space, put a desk, heater and lighting in there so I could connect up and work. This was really above and beyond what I was expecting and a huge improvement to things for me. Many thanks to Paulina and the team for looking after me so well 🙂
– The hostel is in a really fancy property. There is very good restaurants downstairs and a really good roof bar, which is super cool.
– Good location. two minutes’ walk from the Zocalo but unfortunately quite far from other sites.
– Good price. Shower room and rest rooms are sufficient.
- Location was perfect. Very short walk to El Zocalo and other attractions.
One of our best sellers in Mexico City! Located in the Mexico City Historic Center neighborhood in Mexico City, 250 feet from Downtown Mexico City, Mexiqui Zocalo features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Each room is equipped with a shared bathroom. A flat-screen TV is featured.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hostel also provides bike rental. Zocalo Square is 950 feet from Mexiqui Zocalo, and United States Embassy is 2.3 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Benito Juarez Airport, 3.1 miles from the property.
- Big dorms, comfy beds, huge lockers, perfect and safe location to explore the city!
- The staff is really friendly and helpful, from receptionists to cleaners. The structure is above average for hostels I’ve stayed (lots). The small locker with a power plug just above the bed is so helpful. The breakfast is also good for a hostel. I loved the waffles. The entire place is always clean.
- The location is perfect if you want to see the center of Mexico City. The rooftop terrace its amazing and is always empty to use it. Amazing view.
- Good room , amazing top floor and good breakfast nice and professional front deck
- location was great. although place could use a heater.
Top Hostels In San Andrés De La Cañada State Of Mexico Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in San Andrés de la Cañada State of Mexico to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in San Andrés de la Cañada State of Mexico but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in San Andrés de la Cañada State of Mexico. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!