10 Best Hostels To Stay In Sámano Cantabria – Top Hotel Reviews
Sámano Cantabria is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Sámano Cantabria. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Sámano Cantabria. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Sámano Cantabria. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Sámano Cantabria right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Sámano Cantabria with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In Sámano Cantabria:
Albergue De Peregrinos La Bilbaina
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Located in Santoña in the region of Cantabria, 29 miles from Bilbao, Albergue De Peregrinos La Bilbaina features a sun terrace and views of the garden. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Certain units have a seating area where you can relax. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. Each room comes with a shared bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Santander is 18 miles from Albergue De Peregrinos La Bilbaina, and Suances is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 19 miles from Albergue De Peregrinos La Bilbaina.
- José María is a very kind and friendly host, the hostel has just one bathroom for its guest at the moment, but new toilets are being built. Amazing oldbuilding with large rooms and high ceilings in very central location – as I travelled there in low season I enjoyed the quietness and the space. Definitely good value for money.
- Nice, spacious private room with balcony overlooking the plaza.
- Super nice team, good food, beautiful rooms – we had a great time
- Super nice staff, directly at the central place of the town – nice surf school as well
- I just spent there one night, I went for a wedding. The customer service was really nice. The place is clean and its just in the center of Santoňa!I think its perfect for backpackers.
Bide-Ona is located in Portugalete, 6 miles from Bilbao and 11 miles from Castro-Urdiales.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room.There is a shared lounge at the property.Isla is 30 miles from Bide-Ona, and Valle De Villaverde is 13 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Bilbao Airport, 6 miles from the property.
Friendly host, very friendly people in the town.
Good for catching the ferry.
Parked bikes directly outside hostal.
- The staff was amazingly friendly and even through Spanish very helpful.
- very kind and helpful staff. Rooms and hostel very neat and clean. Located close to the city centre but on a side road, therefore quiet. Good beds and very nice breakfast availble there too, ideal for peregrinos.
- Very clean and a good place to stay when on the camino. Perfect for peregrinos. Friendly owner!
- For an albergue this is an exceptionally nice place. Nice kitchen, bathroomS, salon and staff.
- Friendly host, very friendly people in the town.
Albergue Areitz Soroa Casa Rural
Featuring free WiFi, Albergue Areitz Soroa Casa Rural offers accommodations in Arce, just 10 miles from Bilbao. Free private parking is available on site.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Castro-Urdiales is 10 miles from Albergue Areitz Soroa Casa Rural, and Isla is 27 miles away. Bilbao Airport is 12 miles from the property.
- Very friendly owner! He even served us some breakfast, tea and coffee though we thought it was not included. Great quiet place to stay and relax for few days!
- Un Albergue , donde puede pasar con familia , hacer senderismo , preparar pan de leñas y ver museo de coches antiguos. Esta situado en la zona montañosa y lejos de las urbanizaciónes. Perfecto para la gente , quien quiere descansar de las rutinas urbanas .
- La tranquilidad, el trato y la relación calidad precio excelente fui con mi familia y tuvimos habitación con baño privado un Office y también una cocina. Mucho mejor que un hotel!!!!
- La atención de Ion fue excelente, el albergue tiene todo aquello que puedas necesitar y además está en un entorno paisajístico maravilloso. Esperamos volver sin ninguna duda.
- Это сельская местность, очень красивый старый дом, дружелюбный хозяин. Хотелось там остаться пожить, но нам надо было ехать дальше.
Albergue Finca El Mazo
Located in Rada in the region of Cantabria, 29 miles from Bilbao, Albergue Finca El Mazo features a seasonal outdoor pool and terrace. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms include views of the mountains or garden.There is a tour desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this hostel and the area is popular for biking. Santander is 17 miles from Albergue Finca El Mazo, and Suances is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 17 miles from Albergue Finca El Mazo.
- Pool was great value for money was good if u just want place to sleep and lots of activities to do.
- Very helpful staff, swimming pool and facolities are great. Location is gorgeous
- La finca es bonita y está limpia. Dormimos en literas, colchón bien.
Albergue típico de campamentos muy agradable y súper limpio!
Volver a probar los desayunos espartanos de campamento 😆 Ese pan sin tostar cn mantequilla…
- la amabilidad del personal y de la limpieza, el entorno, la habitación muy comoda, la zona de desayuno y en general todo, vale la pena la estancia con niños
Watsay Surf House
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a terrace, Watsay Surf House offers accommodations in Santoña. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a bath or shower.There is a shared lounge and gift shop at the property.You can play ping pong at the hostel. Bilbao is 30 miles from Watsay Surf House, and Santander is 17 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 18 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Barrika Surf Camp
Barrika Surf Camp offers accommodations in Barrika. The hostel has a barbecue, playground and sun terrace, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.All rooms are fitted with a shared bathroom fitted with a shower.You will find a shops at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including snorkeling and cycling. Bilbao is 10 miles from Barrika Surf Camp, and Castro-Urdiales is 13 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Bilbao Airport, 7 miles from Barrika Surf Camp.
- Great surf hostel and location in the middle of the nature with some shared space for networking but also enough space to enjoy some solo time. Good breakfast and meals! And really clean!surf classes were good and with professional and nice teachers!
- Owners are very well prepared to receive guests as well as to ensure surfing lessons are of great quality. Also they were very kind to provide transfer to the airport at no cost! I would definitely recommend this place to my friends and look forward to come again.
- Superbe séjour ! Un endroit de paradis en très bonne compagnie ! Logement dans le dôme impeccable ! Nourriture excellente ! Nous reviendrons !
- Un sitio muy chulo. Un entorno precioso con gente majísima. Gracias!
- El ambiente juvenil de la casa, el paisaje, la cercanía, trato familiar, hay mucha libertad, la gente respeta las cosas de los demás, la amabilidad de los trabajadores, la paciencia para la clase de surf.
Moana Surf Hostel
Located in Sopelana in the region of Pais Vasco, 8 miles from Bilbao, Moana Surf Hostel features a barbecue, playground and sun terrace. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Castro-Urdiales is 13 miles from Moana Surf Hostel, and Valle De Villaverde is 18 miles from the property. Bilbao Airport is 5 miles away.
Hostel close to surf spots.
Excellent place to stay, the lady that runs the place will cook you up a storm! Everyone is very friendly and accommodating.
Very affordable BnB and just 6€ extra you will get a delicious dinner too.
Thoroughly enjoyed my stay!
- Everything good. Just a little noisy. A very beautiful place.
- The family that run the hostel were very friendly. It is located close to some very lovely beaches and countryside, and 20 minutes to the metro line for Bilboa
- Exceptionally friendly staff. We arrived late and all restaurants were already closed. The receptionist lady spoke no English, but found someone who could and helped us order pizza!
- Friendly staff.
Albergue Turístico Moon Hostel Bio
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Albergue Turístico Moon Hostel Bio offers accommodations in Bilbao, just 16 miles from Castro-Urdiales.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.The hostel also provides bike rental. Valle De Villaverde is 16 miles from Albergue Turístico Moon Hostel Bio, and Barakaldo is 2.6 miles away. Bilbao Airport is 3.1 miles from the property.
- The city of Bilbao is a pocket-friendly place in a way where everything is simple and straightforward. You only need to spend 1.45 euros to hop on a transfer from airport to centre and the same on the way back (green bus 47). The hotel was a warm welcoming place within walking distance from centre ~ (15 min walk) will make you feel you are at home. It is quieter than I expected for a hostel and I managed to have a private room which was very good.
- in generally, it is a bargain hostel for young people. Located not in downtown, but very close to the river bank and Metro station.
- Very nice and friendly staff, good location, very close to city centre, supermarkets and Guggenheim museum. Bedroom was a little bit too tiny and beds not very comfortable, but good enough for a short stay.
- It is nice and cozy place, not far from the city centre and main attractions.
- Great personell, who are really helpful. Nice clean bathroom, and comfy bed. Great hostel vibe, and good kitchen/common area. Safety also good.
Showcasing a terrace and views of the mountains, Bilbao Hostel is located in Bilbao in the region of Pais Vasco, just 15 miles from Castro-Urdiales. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play ping-pong at the hostel. Valle De Villaverde is 15 miles from Bilbao Hostel, and Barakaldo is 2.7 miles away. Bilbao Airport is 3.7 miles from the property.
- Great stay over for 1 night. Clean & comfy. Excellent breakfast
- Nice breakfast and sitting area. Has free on sight parking, which is convenient if you have a car. I have expected to see backpackers in the hostel, but mainly that were local people traveling in families. I had problems to get to it by car, however, it was easy on the way out. I haven’t visited city, but it looked more than walking distance from the hostel. This place looks good for overnight during road trip.
- Friendly staff and big and clean rooms with nice view. Free secure parking and good connection with motorway.
- Clean, Comfortable, Free luggage stowage before and after checkout, free breakfast
- The Accommodation was quit decent,clean and good view. I like it.
Bilbao Akelarre Hostel
One of our best sellers in Bilbao! Bilbao Akelarre Hostel offers shared rooms with lockers, free WiFi and a games room 20 minutes’ walk from Bilbao city centre. Deusto Metro Station is 600 metes away. The Guggenheim Museum is a 20-minute walk from the property, while the Euskalduna Palace is a 10-minute walk away.Rooms feature bunk beds and come with shared bathrooms. Guests can make use of a microwave, a fridge and kitchenware. Laundry service is available upon request.You can get tourist information of the area at the hostel and there is also a bicycle rental service.Ría de Bilbao Sea Museum is within 2,800 feet of Bilbao Akelarre Hostel. You can walk to the University of Deusto in under 20 minutes and the University of Sarriko is a 10-minute walk away. San Mames Football Stadium is only 5 minutes away by car. Bilbao Airport is 7.5 miles away.
- The staffs were amazing! I love them! They gave me so many information to explore the city also go to San Juan de Gaztelugatxe.
- Arrived late to the hostel, and so couldn’t meet the staff, but they were so effortless to be in contact with, and facilitated our late arrival and early departure the next morning by leaving us breakfast before it should have been served. A great place to start the Camino del Norte from. My only regret is not getting to spend more time at the hostel and meeting the staff!
- The staff were very friendly and helpful , clean and comfortable bed , it’s one of the best houstel that I have been in if it wasn’t the best 👌
Good location, it is near football stadium.
Best colors – red and white 😉
Suitable location- 10 min to Guggenheim museum.
Very polite and kind personel
Free tea / coffee
Strong wi-Fi signal all around the hostel
Top Hostels In Sámano Cantabria Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Sámano Cantabria to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Sámano Cantabria but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Sámano Cantabria. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!