10 Best Hostels To Stay In Salteras Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Salteras Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Salteras Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Salteras Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Salteras Andalucía. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Salteras Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Salteras Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In Salteras Andalucía:
Residencia de Estudiantes Fernando Villalón
Featuring free WiFi, Residencia de Estudiantes Fernando Villalón offers accommodations in Bormujos, just 5 miles from Seville. Private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a private bathroom.El Rocío is 28 miles from Residencia De Estudiantes, and Carmona is 25 miles away. The nearest airport is Seville Airport, 11 miles from the property.
- Very clean, personnel very nice. Transportation ( bus 163) excelente 20 minutes to Sevilla’s plaza de la Armada.
- It was the only one available at a reasonable price
- Бормухос – красивый город. Рядом с общежитием находится супермаркет Mas, на расстоянии 400 метров – Lidl, рядом же автобусная остановка. В общежитии тихо. Мы приехали во время перерыва, но нам все равно выдали ключи от номера.
El trato, gestión y resolución de problemas encontrados a nuestra llegada con respecto a las camas por parte de la residencia fue buena, el problema fue con la pésima gestión de booking, informábamos que veníamos con un niño y pagamos tasas adicionales, sin embargo lo que comunicasteis desde booking es que solo eran necesarias dos camas para dos adultos a pesar de haber pagado un suplemento, ellos nos tendrían que haber cobrado 30 euros adicionales y no lo hicieron por qué entendían y demostramos que habíamos pagado ya un suplemento
PÉSIMA GESTIÓN POR PARTE DE BOOKING
- El que es amplia y tiene cocina dentro y si vas con niños es genial para preparar el biberón …en cualquier momento
For You Hostel Sevilla
Housed in a restored 18th-century building, For You Hostel Seville offers modern and functional rooms in Seville City Centre. There is free high-speed WiFi available throughout.The property features both private and dormitory rooms. Each bed has a private locker, a reading lamp and individual sockets. All private bathrooms have a shower, a hairdryer and free toiletries; 1 set of towels and bed linen are provided.Plenty of shops and dining options are in the surrounding streets; and guests have also access to a fully-equipped shared kitchen. Other facilities includes a typical Andalusian patio.For You Hostel Seville boasts a traditional interior courtyard with a fountain, where several activities are organized. You can walk to Seville Cathedral and La Giralda in Barrio Santa Cruz within 15 minutes; Real Alcazar is 0.6 miles away.
- Amazing modern shared room. All beds were closed off with wood and curtains. Individual lighting, and many charging points, including USB ports. Private shelf near bed. Two lockers (under bed, and separate locker). Cool gadget-y finishes.
- Comfortable bed with privacy curtain, plenty of charging stations and bath towels provided. Two lockers to store your items. Located within walking distance from attractions and it’s close to the bus station. Strong wifi throughout the property. Friendly staff. Modern and bright decor and lounging area has very cozy vibes to it.
The room and bed was very nice. Better than I expected, the room was just beside the bathroom.
Staffs were very friendly
- The staff and the hostel itself is great. Very well situated, clean and nice people. Beds are big and you have 2 lockers available which I find great. It’s in the centre of the city so you have everything nearby. Wifi works great as well. I highly recommend it.
- Certain staff members were very helpful and attentive making sure that all the details had been finalised. The common areas were plentiful and very comfortable with lots of computer and electronic access.
Hostal Museo is a typical 19th-century building, situated in a quiet square next to Seville’s Fine Arts Museum. This guest house offers free Wi-Fi access.Rooms at Hostal Museo are functional and air conditioned. They all include a plasma-screen TV, a safe and a private bathroom. At reception there is a fridge, a hairdryer, an iron, and an electric kettle that guests can use.The Museo Hostal is within a 15-minute walk of Seville Cathedral and the Giralda Tower, while the Maestranza Bullring is around 0.6 miles away. The property offers guided tours of the Old Town and Santa Cruz District.Seville Bus Station is located in Plaza de Armas Square, just 1,300 feet from the guest house. Airport buses leave from here.
- Very quiet room in such a lively part of the old city
- Staff were very helpful.Hostal is basic and traditional but beds were good, shower fine and hostal was very clean.
Good location. Nice and tidy. Staff recommended good restaurantes.
Book tickets to Alcazar in advance to avoid queues.
- central location, nice area of Seville, cozy room, extremely friendly staff, overall excellent value for money
- Immaculately clean and nice hot shower! They loaned us a kettle and mugs we could use for entire stay.
Black Swan Hostel Sevilla
Black Swan Hostel Sevilla offers accommodations in Seville. The hostel has a sun terrace and views of the city, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Olympic Stadium, Seville is 2 miles from Black Swan Hostel Sevilla, and Navy Museum Seville is 1,650 feet away. The nearest airport is Seville Airport, 6 miles from Black Swan Hostel Sevilla.
- Everything. Olga was so sweet and helpful. Great location, great facilities and a great room with a balcony. Loved it!!!
- Had the family room. The room was clean and well renovated. Super super love the terrace! And the shower was awesome! Loved the big space, great value! 🙂 location is also fantastic… wish we stayed longer.. staff were nice ^_^
- I said the water in the shower was cold and they refund one night
- Friendly staff and all the facilities were clean. Great place to stay if you travel solo for a short period of time.
- Great location, clean, and pleasant & helpful staff.
The Nomad Hostel
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, The Nomad Hostel offers accommodations in Seville, just 1.9 miles from Olympic Stadium, Seville. The hostel has a sun terrace and views of the city, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.A flat-screen TV, as well as a computer are featured. There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play darts at the hostel. The hostel also provides bike rental. Seville Airport is 6 miles from the property.
- Cheap, good facilities (kitchen, living-room),breakfast included
- Breakfast was awesome. They did have a coffee machine! Staff was really helpful. Their advices about the good local restaurants were amazing. They upgraded me to a single room on my first day.
- The location of the hotel was good to see the monuments. The staff was really nice and helpful.
- very helpful staff, a socket and a lamp at each bed
- Common area is very comfortable, staff wonderful – rooftop with a great ambiance
Residencia la Cartuja
Residencia la Cartuja offers accommodations in Seville. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room at this hostel is air conditioned and is equipped with a TV.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hostel also provides bike rental and car rental. Olympic Stadium, Seville is 0.7 miles from Residencia la Cartuja, and Navy Museum Seville is 1.9 miles from the property.
- It is close to the center. Very friendly stuff on reception.
Very friendly owner, fantastic location!
Close to Taxi rank, bars and food.
- Quiet, outside the city, but still not so far away (40 minutes walking), comfy bed and view from the window.
Value for money and only 8 euros for a taxi into the centre of Seville
Reception staff spoke english and very helpful
- I liked the receptionist (evening) he was so friendly and helpful 🙂 the location is peaceful
La Banda Rooftop Hostel
One of our best sellers in Seville! La Banda Rooftop Hostel offers accommodations in Seville. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.You will find a coffee machine in the room.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hostel also provides bike rental. Olympic Stadium, Seville is 2.3 miles from La Banda Rooftop Hostel, and Navy Museum Seville is 650 feet from the property. Seville Airport is 6 miles away.
- Nice roof terrace, tasty dinner, private bathroom in a room is a plus.
- Very central location, close to cathedral and bus station. The staff have been very helpful and provide me with useful information regarding restaurants and Feria. Love the 3Euro breakfast with healthy options!
- The staff were fantastic and very helpful, the beds were comfortable and sturdy, and overall it was kept clean. Location is perfect! Right up against the old city and close to the Feria. Meals on site were cheap and very good, and the time spent hanging out with fellow travelers was amazing! Highly recommend hanging out on the rooftop during the evening if you don’t have plans out. Keycard access to both the hostel and rooms improved my sense of security. Full kitchen available if you want to make your own food. Good amount of space for locking up your belongings.
Amazing rooftop bar and dinner place.
Very clean condition.
Staffs are nice and helpful.
- The staff. They were beyond friendly and helpful. The rooftop was also excellent with a view of the cathedral. The dinner was great.
Sevilla Hostel One Centro
Sevilla Hostel One Centro is located in Seville, 1.7 miles from Olympic Stadium, Seville and 0.7 miles from Navy Museum Seville. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a shower.You will find a tour desk at the property.The hostel also provides bike rental. The nearest airport is Seville Airport, 6 miles from Se District One Hostel.
- The staff was infinitely pleasant, there was a free community dinner and a bar crawl. The place was quaint and very well located. The room was fine even if a bit simple but you don’t come to Sevilla to sleep anyway.
- Lovely atmosphere, Great staff. Incrediable environment for those looking to find friends and like minded travellers. Excellent location. Bed was average comfort, but love the privacy of curtains
Basic accommodation if u just need a bed! better for younger travellers wanting to meet people and be part of a bigger group!
good value for money!
I was here a year ago, came back solely to come back to this hostel. The free dinner is great (big shout out to the chef!!), the people helping out are very kind and helpful, and the people you meet are wonderful. In short, the whole experience makes you feel at home.
Note from last year: the shower curtains extended in the room I got ( same as last year), and there is no need for a mop and a bucket anymore 🙂
- Always my hostel of choice when I’m in the city for the weekend. The staff are amazing; a few of the long-term ones even remembered me after nearly a year without visiting. For a price thats only slightly above other hostels nearby, the value for money is unbeatable, especially if you take advantage of the free dinners and pub crawls (or other activities if you’re not a party person).
Oasis Backpackers’ Palace Seville
Located in Seville in the region of Andalusia, 1.7 miles from Olympic Stadium, Seville, Oasis Backpackers’ Palace Seville features a sun terrace and hot tub. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hostel also provides bike rental. The nearest airport is Seville Airport, 6 miles from Oasis Palace Seville.
- Location couldn’t be better – close to every main attraction in Sevilla. The building is very impressing and beautiful, wonderful terrace, nice bar with very friendly staff and majestic staircase with lots of flowers. The staff at the reception is very helpful and speaks few languages.
- The rooftop terrace with swimming pool is amazing 😀
- Very friendly staff, spacious rooms with comfortable beds, bathroom in the dormroom, awesome rooftop terrace with a pool! The weather was super nice when I was here, so the pool was a great relieve!
- The location, the facilities, the room, the staffs.
- Nice location and nice view from roof top terrace
This family-run guesthouse is located in Seville’s historic quarter, just 300 feet from the Museum of Fine Arts. It offers a 24-hour front desk and rooms with a fan and private bathroom.The staff at the front desk can provide information about what to see and do in Seville. Bicycle and car rental are also available from the front desk.Pensión Bailén is a 15 minute walk from the Maestranza Bullring and the Torre de Oro Tower. You can also walk to the cathedral and Alcázar Palace, both UNESCO World Heritage Sites, in under 20 minutes.
It’s a nice place, very close to the bus station (5 min walking) and to the old town (5-10 min). The place is nice, clean, comfy and quiet. And the personel is very, very nice and helpful. Also tells you where to go and what to see in the city.
Good location, good price and it has it’s own climate. Nice place to stay for few days.
- Friendly staff. Provided us with free map to go around the town. It was near bus station (for Alsa bus). There is a nice restaurant nearby with an affordable price.
- Amazingly comfortable in a great location we were able to walk everywhere. The staff gave excellent recommendations on where to go and what to see/eat.
- The staff were very welcoming and accommodating. We arrived early so they were happy to look after our bags until we could check in. They also provided a map, travel information and tips to see a free Flamenco show.
- Very nice location and very friendly staff! We only stayed 2 nights while passing by Sevilla and it was perfect for this.
- It’s a nice place, very close to the bus station (5 min walking) and to the old town (5-10 min). The place is nice, clean, comfy and quiet. And the personel is very, very nice and helpful. Also tells you where to go and what to see in the city.
Top Hostels In Salteras Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Salteras Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Salteras Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Salteras Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!