10 Best Hostels To Stay In Salaya Nakhonpathom Province – Top Hotel Reviews
Salaya Nakhonpathom Province is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Salaya Nakhonpathom Province. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Salaya Nakhonpathom Province. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Salaya Nakhonpathom Province. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Salaya Nakhonpathom Province right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Salaya Nakhonpathom Province with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In Salaya Nakhonpathom Province:
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, POSH 41 offers accommodations in Salaya. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.A flat-screen TV is provided.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bangkok is 14 miles from POSH 41, and Bangna is 25 miles away. Don Muang Airport is 22 miles from the property.
Location and price.Free coffee, instant noodle , biscuits and snacks for 24 hrs.
A 24 hr-convenient store in 2 minutes walk.
- The water heater & the free food in the lobby. The water heater in the shower works flawlessly. The free food were good & unlimited. There’s quite a lot that were offered such as coffee & tea, instant noodle, and other snacks. One of the pipe on the toilet bowl burst on the 5th day of my stay but repaired by the staff quickly. Walking distance from 24/7 convenience store (7-Eleven) & groceries (Makro).
- Convenience area and easy to find restaurants and shop
- The best budgeting hostel in the area. The all-day/night free food bar is gorgeous, instant noodles, breads, jam, butter, Oreo, tea, coffee, etc!!! Everything is included. The room is quite private, only 2 bunk beds. Fast WiFi in the lobby. Clean.
- Nice staff – wasn’t her fault! Air con was nice, food downstairs was good for early mornings.
- Location and price.Free coffee, instant noodle , biscuits and snacks for 24 hrs.
24 Poshtel Salaya
Featuring free WiFi, 24 Hostel Salaya offers accommodations in Salaya, just 13 miles from Bangkok. Free private parking is available on site.There is valet parking at the property.Bangna is 24 miles from 24 Hostel Salaya, and Nonthaburi is 14 miles from the property. Don Muang Airport is 21 miles away.
No reviews yet.
13 Coins Hotel Bang Yai
13 Coins Hotel Bang Yai offers a peaceful retreat northwest of central Bangkok, away from the tireless activity in the city, while still within easy reach of it.The air-conditioned rooms are attractively furnished in a classical European style and attended by 24-hour room service. 13 Coins Bang Yai is the perfect example of the benefits of how 30 years’ hotel experience enables an outstanding depth of appreciation of guests needs.A lavish 400 sumptuous choices on the restaurant menu will cater to every taste. Dine inside and enjoy the live music 7 nights a week from Thai and international musicians or enjoy your meals outside in the quiet and peaceful resort, surrounded by fish ponds and water fountains.Free internet access in public areas will allow you to easily stay in touch and when business calls, the well-furnished business center and meeting/banquet facilities will enable your business to come to you.
- didnt charged my last minute cancellation. i ended up needing the room and check in anyway
Food and staff great.
Close to Central Plaza and train station.
- Quite good breakfasts included to the prize. Silent and peaceful neighbourhood.
- Contrary to all those negative reviews, this hotel is a decent one. The room is huge. Food is really good and has variety. The American breakfast and Omelette are really satisfying. Staff were very friendly and courteous. The Central Plaza Westgate is just a 5-min walk.
Charan 41 Hostel
Located in Bangkok in the region of Bangkok Province, 2.9 miles from Chinatown, Sampeng, Charan 41 Hostel features a terrace and views of the city.A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. A TV is featured.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Siam Paragon Mall is 4.2 miles from Charan 41 Hostel, and Queen Sirikit National Convention Center is 6 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Don Muang Airport, 14 miles from the property.
- The host was super friendly and helpful. She prepared super cute handwritten maps with the local sight-seeing attractions including the cheapest ways to get around. The area is great, as it is far enough from Khao San road to experience the less tourist oriented people and markets as well (including the increased language barrier as well as the 50% price drop of everything).
- Very nice staff – the lady tried to help us as much as she could (even though she didn’t speak Engligh too well). Air conditioning working. Quite large room (we had a room for 3 persons). It is not located in the tourist area but easy to get tuk tuk.
The owner was very helpful & even to the extend accompany us to the train station when we can’t get any taxi there
– Sharing of place to go around Bangkok
– The room was very clean & well maintained
– Bathroom are clean
- location is not primed but just what we expected – this is way compensated by the 1st class warm service by our host (the owner Auntie Pang). Salute her effort in accomodating guests and promoting the best way how local get around and enjoy bangkok. We truly felt at home & part of the family. Get over the language barrier and you won’t regret the insider tips she’s keen to share
- The host is very accomodating and kind to her guests.The place is so clean and budget-friendly.
One of our best sellers in Bangkok! Bangkok House offers accommodations in Bangkok.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Khao San Road is 1,900 feet from Bangkok House, and Temple of the Emerald Buddha is 0.9 miles from the property. Don Muang Airport is 13 miles away.
- It was close enough to Khao San road, but far enough to be quiet. Nice river close by.
- Great room for the value, quiet for the area and lovely staff!
- The property was a perfect location. Close to Khao San Road and close to the canal for a nice boat trip. Everything is pretty much waking distance. The staff were very nice, we had no problems with any staff member all very nice people. The room was spotless clean and fresh towels on arrival.
- Stuff very friendly.others is normal for us.location is good
- It is in a great location. Many tourist attraction are close like temples,parks,boat rides and the all famous khao san road weekend parties.
Fun Cafe and Hostel
One of our best sellers in Bangkok! Located in the Bang Rak neighborhood in Bangkok, 2,000 feet from Hua Lamphong Train Station, Fun Cafe and Hostel features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Chinatown, Sampeng is 0.7 miles from Fun Cafe and Hostel, and Patpong is 1.1 miles away. Don Muang Airport is 14 miles from the property.
- Really clean, staff nice and friendly, towels and sleepers provided
I think this is best hostel in Bangkok, and also the best hostel I have ever stayed so far.
Nice staff, convenient transportation, clean room and acceptable price. Especially the staff, I think that’s the point of staying at a hostel. For backpacker, sometimes you just want a bed, but this hostel gives you a home, a home that you want to get back one day.
This is not a party or event scheduled hostel – but it offers fantastic value for money; stayed in the 12 bed dorm and the bed space was the most generous I’ve experienced. Lockable cabinet beside your bed, lamp & power outlet by the outlet, storage space beside the bed – and all behind a privacy curtain, its basically a large capsule. Bottom beds have ample room to sit up in.
The staff are local girls and they are great, always helpful and look after reception 24/7.
Location is walking distance to MRT and Chinatown. There are plenty of places to eat if you’re willing to explore.
- The staff was amazing. I was a solo traveler and didn’t go out too much because of my budget. But they were always offering me food and talking to me when I was in the common areas. Such natural kindness
- Great staff, comfy bed. If you looking for quiet place to stay it’s perfect.
Chic Hostel Bangkok
One of our best sellers in Bangkok! Located in Bangkok, half a mile from Chinatown, Sampeng, Chic Hostel Bangkok features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking.A flat-screen TV is featured.There is a hairdresser’s at the property.The hostel also provides car rental. Siam Paragon Mall is 1.4 miles from Chic Hostel Bangkok, and Queen Sirikit National Convention Center is 3.1 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Don Muang Airport, 14 miles from the property.
- Great breakfast and welcome drink. The pool was awesome (very refreshing in hot Bangkok).
- it was a realy great chose. clean, safe, beautiful, great window view, big swimng pool, great breakfast and welcome drink for genious travellers in a gergeous restaurant on the roof, just at the railway station, close to Gold Buddha Temple.. we have already booked it again for the next visit to Bangkok. Ability to extend your stay untill 2 p.m. for 100 baht and 200 baht untill 4 p. m. Very convinient! p.s. price on booking.com is unexpectedly much better then right at a hostel.
- Breakfast was close by, public transport close by and shops. Great location and helpful staff.
The breakfast voucher was a great perk. Location was good for transit.
It was clean and the staff was very friendly.
- The best is the location (next to the train station) and the 4 star buffet breakfast
In a Box Hostel
One of our best sellers in Bangkok! In a Box Hostel is located in Bangkok, just 0.7 miles from Siam Paragon Mall.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Chinatown, Sampeng is 2 miles from In a Box Hostel, and Queen Sirikit National Convention Center is 2.8 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Don Muang Airport, 12 miles from In a Box Hostel.
- Location, location, location is the 3 most important things in property, here it’s the closest hostel to the airport train (45 Bath)
- It was the second time that I’ve been to here,the first time was 3years ago.As good as usual.Nice location, nice staff, clean rooms and nice smell also good price.
Comfy beds and pillows, adjustable ac in the rooms, free shampoo in the showers. Clean.
30sec away from bts, perfect for a good night of sleep before taking a plane the next day. Also 7/11 seconds away ??
I only stayed for two nights as to get on my flight from Bangkok. As for that need, the location was perfect – right next to the trainstation to get to the airport. Also restaurants, 7/11, atm’s and a shopping centre was in a walking distance.
The place was very clean, rooms spacious and only place I’ve seen with a lock for the locker.
Kitchen area was quite sweet!
Place was safe and quiet in a small cornerstreet, even though it was close to the very noisy street.
- Great little hostel, perfect for a good night sleep before getting the train to airport
Q6 at 6
Featuring free WiFi, Q6 at 6 offers accommodations in Bangkok, just 0.4 miles from Khao San Road.Some accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Temple of the Emerald Buddha is one mile from Q6 at 6, and Grand Palace is 1.1 miles away. The nearest airport is Don Muang Airport, 13 miles from the property.
Bed in dorms are excellent
Very close to bathroom
- It was located just outside Khao San road (10 minute walk) so was fairly quiet. The lady was really lovely and helped book the airport the next day. Beds are comfortable and ac worked! Thanks for stay!
- Owner is a Indian Thai family .Husband and wife are friendly
- The woman working the front desk was incredibly helpful and nice. The rooms were cheap and the A/C made it nice and cool. It’s about a ten minute walk to Khao San Road and very close to some restaurants!
- It was cheap and a convenient 10 minute walk to Khao san road.
- Bed in dorms are excellent
One of our best sellers in Bangkok! Located in Bangkok, 0.6 miles from Siam Paragon Mall, Restiny Hostel features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.Certain units feature a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Chinatown, Sampeng is 1.9 miles from Restiny Hostel, and Queen Sirikit National Convention Center is 2.7 miles from the property. Don Muang Airport is 12 miles away.
- I just loved everything, super hygienic place. The part where we need to remove shoes,i really liked tha because it helps to keep everything clean.
- I liked that there were curtains on every bed for added privacy!
The place is clean, staff is friendly, that important for me.
And what make more comfortable is the toilet and shower are inside the room.?
The view from the room was good. We stay at 4th floor that facing to main road and the Bts line.
I love the curtain for each bed, good idea for group sharing room.
Nice atmosphere and lots of Japanese pop culture icons. Rooms were air conditioned and bathrooms were cleaned each day. Also reception was nice and helpful!
Very close to shopping centers and a 20 minute public bus ride (511) from the Old Town
Top Hostels In Salaya Nakhonpathom Province Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Salaya Nakhonpathom Province to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Salaya Nakhonpathom Province but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Salaya Nakhonpathom Province. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!