10 Best Hostels To Stay In Saint Helens Merseyside – Top Hotel Reviews
Saint Helens Merseyside is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Saint Helens Merseyside. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Saint Helens Merseyside. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Saint Helens Merseyside. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Saint Helens Merseyside right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Saint Helens Merseyside with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In Saint Helens Merseyside:
One of our best sellers in Liverpool! Hatters Liverpool is located in the heart of Liverpool, with free WiFi in all rooms and communal areas. Hatters hostel offers private rooms and shared dormitories with a bar, communal games room, and a kitchen. Liverpool Lime Street Rail Station is a 5-minute walk away.All of the rooms and dormitories at Hatters have secure key card access and a private bathroom with a shower. There is a bar with free WiFi access.Hatters hostel has a 24-hour reception offering free luggage storage. Guests are also free to use a fully equipped self catering kitchen, dining area, games rooms and common spaces.Liverpool’s vibrant night life and shopping districts are just a few minutes’ walk away. Guests can book Beatles and Anfield stadium tours at reception or join free city walking tours and bar crawls.
- Only managed to get a coffee as everything else had been eaten by the time me and the wife got down at 7 . 45 (asked member of staff is there any more) and at 8.30 still none so we decided to check out
- Overall I liked everything! The staff was polite, the rooms and common areas were quite big and the breakfast was ok for the price of the hostel! The bed wasn’t that cofortable for me but i when you are tired you will definitly be able to sleep. A big positive thing about the hostel was its location – in the city center.
The way we were welcomed and made to feel welcome was a real bonus after a long day with the children . The children were made more than welcome and the beds clean warm and comfortable.
breakfast although we were running late the staff went out of their way to make sure the children and myself were well fed . great value outstanding service
- Easy access and booking, included breakfast and wifi, one of the girl staff was absolutely lovely and really helpful.
Royal Chambers Liverpool
The Royal Chambers Liverpool has simple and functional rooms with free Wi-Fi in the center of Liverpool. The property is just a 5-minute walk from Liverpool Hope University and half a mile from Liverpool Lime Street Station.Each room at the Royal Chambers is in an apartment with shared bathroom facilities. Towels and linens are provided in the rooms, which also have tea and coffee-making facilities.The property is within a 2-minute walk of various bars, restaurant and shops, and half a mile from St John’s Shopping Center. The O2 Academy music venue is 10 minutes away by foot, and the Albert Dock and Liverpool One recreation complex are around 1 miles away.
- We was able to leave the hotel and go out into the city
- If you are simply looking for a bed that is clean and comfy, you’re winning. Don’t set up high expectations for yourself and you’ll be damn happy with the accommodation. There is a sink in your own room with running hot water. You’ve got 2 mirrors and plenty of fresh towels. There is a shared bathroom that some people would not be happy about but we never once bumped into anyone and the bathroom has piping hot water for a shower and it is very very clean.
- Cheap and cheerful. If you are just looking for somewhere to put your head down for the night.
Hey – this is a budget overnight stay facility not the Ritz, But I didn’t want to pay Ritz prices. I wanted central Liverpool, cheap and cheerful and I got it. Very clean rooms and public areas and very helpful staff – real people who cared. Chinese Buffet club down stairs is an added bonus.
Mints, bottled water and clean towels on my pillow when I arrived and a great internet signal. great sleep in a quiet environment with respectful fellow guests.
- Two shared bathrooms on the floor we stayed on. Use of iron and ironing board in the shower room. Option to use hairdryer and alarm clock. Kettle when requested. Plenty of water given in bottles. Pleasant clean room, warm but could turn heating off.
The King Harry Bar & Hostel
One of our best sellers in Liverpool! Featuring a modern sports bar, The King Harry Bar & Hostel is a prominent corner property in the Ansfield area of Liverpool, opposite the Gladstone Conservatory in Stanley Park.The King Harry Hostel offers bunk beds in male and female dormitory rooms. With laminate flooring, each room shares bathroom facilities and includes a flat-screen Freeview TV.Below the hostel there is a sports bar separate to the property. Offering a wide selection of beers, spirits, wines and soft drinks, it also provides Sky channels and BT Sports.Central Liverpool is just over 2 miles from The King Harry Bar & Hostel. The city centre is home to numerous tourist attractions, including many related to the famous band, The Beatles.
- The property of the hostal was very nice, always worries about how we are, it’s a good hostal and the ubication it’s excellent.
Bed was nice. Room was clean. Martin was also very helpful and accommodating. He was easy to reach as well.
Would’ve been nice with another ladder as well in the room.
- 5 min walk from anfield and surrounding areas. The main door to get in the bulding, as well as the door that lets you into the living area, as well as each room all have a keycode to unlock the doors so it felt really secure. Nice sized lockers to fit travel bags. Definitely recommend if your going to catch a match or two.
- Hotel and bar staff were very friendly helped me out with parking Made my trip very easy Had no problems. Bar staff very nice. Will Defo go back
First, the manager is very very nice and hospitable. He invited us to the hotel for breakfast!
Second, location! less than 5 mins walk to Anfield! the best choice for a night match. Also save your time and money if you’re doing stadium tour the next day.
I also like the bar just downstairs, convenient for a pre/post-match celebrations (not noisy at all in room). cool experience overall 🙂
Featured in the Beatle’s music video ‘Free as a Bird’, this hostel is less than a 10-minute walk from the Grade II registered historic Philharmonic Hall. In a lovely Georgian building, free private parking is available and free bread, coffee, tea, jam and lemonade are available throughout the day.A free guided Beatles tour run by the Embassie’s owner begins at 8 pm every Thursday. The tour finishes with free entry into the Cavern Club and a live performance from a Beatles tribute band.Bars, restaurants and shops line Hardman Street, which is just a 10-minute walk away. Seel Street’s lively clubs and bars are within a 15-minute walk from the Embassie Backpackers. Liverpool Lime Street Train Station is in the center of the city and is a 20-minute walk away.Sky and ESPN sports channels are shown in the bar and there is a communal kitchen area for guests to use. All bedrooms have hardwood floors and shared bathrooms.
- I loved the staff and the atmosphere! It was just AWESOME together with the cozy interior and endless stories about the Beatles, of course) had a strong feeling as if I was at a kitchen which I share with friends! (a kitchen which could be used 24 hours with all the food available ??) finally, the inner yard was lovely!
- The staff is amazing, almost too good to be true. The location is beautiful, and it’s a gorgeous Edwardian house!
- The peace and quietness was second to none. The beds were really comfy. First class breakfast. No call to eat after it day all. Showers etc very ideal. Staff very friendly. Locks on doors very secure.
- love the staff ! Everybody’s so nice ! I definitely recommend that hostel !
- When we arrived the young girl struggled with her English she asked for twenty pound deposit for car park I gave her it then she showed us to our room in was in the loft there was mound on the walls and it was freezing the bedding elf awful we got changed and went and asked her for a taxi number she didn’t understand what I meant so we went out and flagged one down on leaving I gave her the pass back for the car and she said I didn’t give her a deposit so we had a debate about this then she found it we were very dissatisfied with our stay a full refund would be good
In central Liverpool, International Inn offers hostel accommodations with free Wi-Fi, in a converted Victorian warehouse. Liverpool Lime Street train station is a 5 minute walk away.International Inn offers private rooms and shared dormitories, all with private bathrooms.There is a TV lounge at International Inn, equipped with PS2’s and a Nintendo Wii. Free DVD rental is available and there is a game room with a pool table.The Inn has an internet cafe and a 24-hour front desk. Free tea, coffee and toast are available at any time.
- The location is excellent – wherever we were in central Liverpool, the hotel was only about 15 minutes walk away. The staff we encountered were all very nice. The room and bathroom were very clean, as were the communal areas (apart from the two blue chairs in the kitchen – they could do with getting chucked). Would definitely stay again!
- Kitchen was spacious and the room was clean and tidy
We booked a ten bed dorm for a group of us, it was perfect and great value for money.
Would usually book into a hotel but given there was alot of us we thought we would give a hostel a go! It was quiet and comfortable
- I was in the 4-bed set, more space, bathroom, very much quite area and good facility
- Clean tidy and friendly staff. Would stay there again
Featuring free WiFi, YHA Liverpool offers accommodations in Liverpool. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room includes a private bathroom equipped with a shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The Beatles Story is 1,300 feet from YHA Liverpool, and Merseyside Maritime Museum is 1,300 feet away. Liverpool John Lennon Airport is 7 miles from the property.
- only issue was the bathroom was designed as a wet room, but the floor was poorly laid so after a shower the whole bathroom was flooded and every time you wanted to use the bathroom you had to dry your feet after.
- just the general ambience which is why I booked it in the first place. I was offered private sleeping for an extra £4 but was happy to sleep in a dorm. I like the chance to meet different people.
- location is great just 5 min walk from the bus station and staff is friendly. Also, rooms are very big and nice. I like this place, I would definitely go back
- really spacious room, very clean en suite toilet and shower (separate from each other, which is great). the staff is extremely nice and helpful. you can leave your luggage in the storage room even before you check in / after you check out. the place is a short walk from albert dock, museum of liverpool, supermarkets, restaurants etc. the bus to/from the airport stops right outside. safe area.
- The check in was easy and fast and the location was great
Cambrington International Hostel
One of our best sellers in Liverpool! Cambrington International Hostel offers accommodations in Liverpool.Each room comes with a shared bathroom.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Anfield is 0.6 miles from CAMBRINGTON INTERNATIONAL HOSTEL, and Lime Street Train Station is 1.6 miles away. The nearest airport is Liverpool John Lennon Airport, 7 miles from the property.
- I recommend this property to anyone that wants rest, and a sedentary lifestyle
- The lady who works there was friendly and pleasant. The female dorm was a nice room, very clean and not too cramped.The bathroom was cleaned to a high standard each day.
- Th room was clean and tidy. The beds were comfortable enough for the price paid.
- Not much apart from a fairly ok welcome from the staff working/volunteering there.
- They’ve good location if you want to go to the football clubs and the staff is good.
Anfield Road Euro Hostel
Located in the Anfield neighborhood in Liverpool, 1,250 feet from Anfield, Anfield Road Euro Hostel features a sun terrace and fitness center.The rooms come with a TV. Enjoy a cup of coffee from your terrace or patio. Each room is fitted with a shared bathroom.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Lime Street Train Station is 1.8 miles from Anfield Road Euro Hostel, and Liverpool ONE is 2.4 miles away. The nearest airport is Liverpool John Lennon Airport, 8 miles from Anfield Road Euro Hostel.
- Located in residential area (quite) but have to go up along the slope from city
- Excellent value for money, be returning soon for sure
- We were able to get breakfast at a sister hotel across the road that was beatles themed it was fantastic and the breakfast top class only yards away from Liverpool fc!!!
- If you’re going to Anfield for the game, this place is perfect. Other than that, I wouldn’t recommend it.
- There is this super cool chick that lives a mile down the road. She let me stay at hers 🙂
Ideally located for seeing the tourist sights of Liverpool, Everton Hostel features accommodations close to the center of the city and public transportation. Free Wi-Fi is accessible in public areas, and public parking is available nearby.Everton Hostel has beds available in shared dormitory rooms. Each dorm has comfy beds, work desks and lockable storage, and each floor has shared bathrooms with showers. There is a spacious shared living room and TV area.Guests have access to a shared kitchen, as well as the outdoor patio and gardens. Large supermarkets are within a 15-minute walk of the property, and the bars and restaurants of central Liverpool are 1 miles away.Liverpool Cathedral is 1.5 miles from the hostel, and the stadiums of both Liverpool FC and Everton FC are within a 10-minute drive of the hostel. Liverpool Lime Street Train Station is a 20-minute walk away.
Friendly staff. Tried to help out most times.
Location quite okay. 20 min walk into the city.
- Not a whole lot. The bed was decent and pretty comfy but apart from this, not much.
croissants were finished by the time i went down 🙁
but the toast and cereal was delicious
Friendly guest and staff, very welcoming
I like the room ,the toilet and shower, storage facilities, and Car parking in front of the hostel .
The staffs were very good and helpful.
- This property offers very good price for staying at Liverpool. It has good security, convenient common room and also back garden. The location is not too close to city center, but can be easily reach by bus.
- Friendly staff. Tried to help out most times.
Dockside Lodge (Ensuite Rooms)
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Dockside Lodge (Ensuite Rooms) offers accommodations in Liverpool, just 1.9 miles from Anfield.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some units have a sitting area where you can relax. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.Lime Street Train Station is 2.6 miles from Dockside Lodge (Ensuite Rooms), and Albert Dock is 3 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Liverpool John Lennon Airport, 9 miles from Dockside Lodge (Ensuite Rooms).
No reviews yet.
Top Hostels In Saint Helens Merseyside Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Saint Helens Merseyside to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Saint Helens Merseyside but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Saint Helens Merseyside. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!