10 Best Hostels To Stay In Saint-Blaise Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur – Top Hotel Reviews
Saint-Blaise Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Saint-Blaise Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Saint-Blaise Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Saint-Blaise Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Saint-Blaise Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Saint-Blaise Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In Saint-blaise Provence-alpes-côte D’azur:
Located in Nice, Hotel Antares is a 15-minute walk from the beach and 550 feet from Nice Ville Train Station. It offers free Wi-Fi, rooms serviced by a elevator and a garden with tables and chairs.All rooms feature air conditioning and heating. Some have a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with a shower and free toiletries. Guests staying in the dormitory room have access to a shared bathroom.A kitchen equipped with a microwave, an electric kettle and a stove is at guests’ disposal. Free coffee and tea are available next to the reception desk.A bakery and a supermarket can be found less than 150 feet away.This property is 5 mi from Nice Airport and 2,650 feet from Noter-Dame de Nice Basilica. The A8 motorway is a 10-minute drive away.
- They were located very close to the train station, which was convenient. The staff was also very kind and even provided towels for showering. They also provided a happy hour which was nice to meet new people.
Location is very good
Despite it’s a bit dirty but it definitely worth the money you spend there
I forgot a piece of my personal stuff there and realized it 2 hours after I checked out, I called them to let them know. I came back in the evening of the same day and the reception guy was waiting for me with my thing lost, it was very nice of them
- Location, stuff, clean… If you don’t panic about with whom you will be in a room, it’s a great deal for short time.
- Good friendly staf, clean, good location, worth for money.
- Despite being on a busy road, the double windows kept the room fairly quiet
Villa Saint Exupery Beach Hostel
Villa Saint Exupéry Beach Hostel is in central Nice, just 650 feet from Nice’s Old Town and the beaches. Free facilities available include WiFi access, a fitness center, lockers, luggage storage and a sauna.This hostel offers air-conditioned private rooms and dormitories for all ages with private bathrooms.Meals are available in the restaurant for an additional charge. The hostel also offers a bar, where guests can enjoy happy hour from 18:00. Many bars, shops and restaurants can be found within a 5-minute walk.Guests also have access to a TV lounge with home cinema features and there is a 24-hour reception. There is secure key access to the hostel 24/7. Additional facilities include currency exchange.Staff can provide local tourist and travel information and a free walking tour of the Old Town. Galeries Lafayette department store is located opposite the hostel. The property is 350 feet from Place Massena Tram Stop and 0.6 mi from Nice-Ville Train Station. Nice Airport is 4 mi away.
- Everything. Location is perfect. So clean with a friendly and fun staff! Day manager said he was rhere 6 years and he really expedited to flow of people checking in and out in the morning. Also the afternoon guy with Yankee hat was fun and ofdered so much info that kept us busy everyday. He knew bus routes where to go and when. Realky like this hostel. Godd job guys!
- Amazing staff willing to provide help when needed
- It is very accessible place. Staffs are friendly and approachable.
- Fantastic location. 1 minute to Plaza Massena and the trolley cars, 5 mins to the beach, 8 mins to the Old Town. Tons of great restaurants around. The best pasta you’ll ever eat is on the other side of the building at a place called Geppetto’s. Go there! it’s wonderful. The hostel is great because there are 2 buildings, 1 seemed to have the younger party crowd and the side my partner and I were on was the quiet family side. The staff was mostly friendly. The bathroom was very nice and the bed quite comfortable. The room had a great air conditioner. I would stay again.
- Great location in Nice right in the heart of the city, walking distance to many places, also close to the tram, bus and train station. Staff was very friendly and helpful.
Located in the center of Nice, just 1,000 feet from Nice Ville Train Station, this hostel offers a youthful atmosphere with air-conditioned accommodations. Guests can relax on the terrace and use the free Wi-Fi provided throughout.Pastoral Hostel provides rooms with attached bathroom with showers or accommodations in dormitories with shared bathroom facilities. All shared dormitories provide a safety deposit box and are equipped with a microwave and refrigerator.All guests have access to shared kitchen. There is a tour desk on site to provide advice on visiting the area and staff can organize tours and car rental.Pastoral hostel does not have a curfew and luggage storage is available. It is a 15-minute walk from the beach and Nice Old Town.
- The staff were amazing! Especially Philip and Doug, the best guys to ever have! They accommodated us very well and made sure we were always content.
- The staff were so nice and helpful! It’s a 5 minute walk to the train station, so it’s a good place for a quick visit to Nice. We had a private room, which was fine – it had a fridge and our own shower (toilet was shared).
- Great location – near the train station, easy to access to the main street and the shop and the bus / city train station.
- The check-out process is quickly, and the time is at 11am, so it’s flexible for travelers.
- The location is good for Nice, the old town and Nice-Ville train station. Staff were friendly and helpful. There’s a basic kitchen, stove, microwave, pans, crockery and utensils, that’s a bonus. Nice to have a rooftop outside space.
Hôtel Ozz by Happyculture
Hotel Ozz by Happyculture (ex Normandie) is a hotel located in the city center of Nice, a 2-minute walk from Nice-Ville Train Station and a 15-minute walk from the beach. The hotel offers free WiFi throughout.All the rooms are air-conditioned and feature lockers. Some rooms also have balconies. The bathrooms have a bath or shower.A continental breakfast is available every morning at the Ozz.The hotel is easily accessible from the airport by a shuttle bus that stops a 2-minute walk away. The hotel is 2,650 feet from Promenade des Anglais.
Location was very good.
Wifi is nice like NICE itself.
- The location is close to the main Nice train station.
- The breakfast consisted of bread, pan chocolat, croissant, apple sauce, jam, butter, and nutella. The private room was very neat, but not as nice as the images depicted online. I think you would want bedroom 503, we were in 501. The bed was comfortable and they cleaned our room every day. The internet worked well. The staff was very friendly and helpful. It is only a couple minutes walk from the train station/bus station.
- Clean, meticulously designed, strategic location, value for money, the vibe which is fun, lively, friendly people gathering in such cozy atmosphere.
- Front desk staff was really helpful to give us directions, etc.
- Location was very good.
Hostel Baccarat is located in the center of Nice, just a 3-minute walk to Nice-Ville Train Station and a 15-minute walk to the Promenade des Anglais and the beach. Guests can relax in the garden.The rooms at Hotel Baccarat are air-conditioned and provide free WiFi access. Some rooms offer a flat-screen TV, a work desk and a private bathroom with a shower.Guests have access to a shared kitchen area. Many restaurants, bar and cafés can be found within a 5-minute walk.Jean Médecin Tram Stop is a 5-minute walk away and guests can enjoy shopping on Avenue Jean Médecin, just 150 feet away. A computer is available for guests at the hotel.
- Very close to train station. Shower and toilet is in the shared room.
- Great place where you can meet lots of cool people, the staff is very friendly abd helpful. It has a great atmosphere. Very close to the train station which makes traveling very easy. Location is great!
- I am really glad of the experience here. They have a great cuisine for people to cook for themselves, and also a place for communication and work, with computers and all the other staffs. The tram station is just near the hostel that permits you to go wherever you want. The staffs are also kind and so warm!
- Next to everything like train station, tram and to the center of Niceville wonderful place
+ Good location (near train station and not far from the city center)
+ Nice stuff
La Maïoun Guesthouse
Offering a terrace and views of the garden, La Maïoun Guest house is located in Nice in the Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur Region, 1,650 feet from the beach.Each dormitory room offers bunk beds with privacy curtains, a reading light, electrical outlets and a locker. There is access to a shared bathroom and toilet. The mixed dormitory includes a seating area where you can relax. A double room with access to a private external bathroom and shared toilet is also available.Free coffee and tea are provided in the shared living room. Guests have shared access to the kettle, microwave, toaster and refrigerator.The old city is 650 feet from La Maïoun Guest house, while Allianz Riviera Stadium is 4.3 mi away. The nearest airport is Nice Côte d’Azur Airport, 4.3 mi from the property and guests can access it with the bus line 52, which stops in front of the property.
- The privacy of the bed, the kitchen and free breakfest, all the common spaces, the location was great, out stay couldnt be better than this place.
- Breakfast was good. The location of the guest house is in central so it is very easy to get bus or train. Beach is about 5-10min walk from this place.
- Many thoughtful unexpected details. Location fabulous. Owners gracious and helpful.
- Quiet. The guests in the room were considerate. Clean, & close to places I’d like to visit. Nice Staff.
I had an incredible living experience here!Firstly,the hosts are super nice!They always polite,and make you feel comfortable and welcome!
Secondly,perfect location!You may go any attractive spots of Nice by walk,and in a short time!
The third,the house,the bed,the bathroom,all is in perfect shape,and full of attentive!Last,but not least,fantastic breakfast (difference breakfast every morning )!
In general, I would like to recommend Maioun Guesthouse to everyone !And,of course, I will definitely come again next time when I will visit Nice!
Nice Art Hotel
One of our best sellers in Nice! Nice Art Hotel is just 1,150 feet from Nice-Ville Train Station and a 15-minute walk from the Promenade des Anglais. It offers free WiFi access and free use of 2 computers with webcams.The property offers private guest rooms with private bathrooms. Dormitory rooms with access to shared bathroom facilities are also available.A continental breakfast is served every morning in the breakfast room near the reception. Additional facilities at the property include luggage storage.Public parking is available with an extra cost at the train station. Other local attractions include the Russian Orthodox Cathedral, which is a 15-minute walk from the property. Gare Thiers tramway stop is a 2-minute walk away.
- Lady at reception was excellent. So very kind and helpful. Breakfast was delicious – croissants, bread, juice, and coffees. Comfortable bed.
- Great location. Close to train, tram, and bus. Main shopping area just a few blocks away. Great value for the money.
- I like the hostel. Really it’s located in a good place of Nice.
- The property was in a great location and the staff were very helpful to fix any issues. Our room wasn’t ready and they had given us the key but when I went down to ask they said no worries and just changed rooms for us. Bed was comfy and warm.
- nice atmosphere, the staff´s always giving some good information and very friendly.
One of our best sellers in Nice! Hotel lyonnais is located in Nice, 0.6 mi from MAMAC. Guests will find a shared living room with a TV, 3 computers with internet access and a shared kitchen where breakfast is served.Some rooms come with a private bathroom.There is luggage storage space at the property.Allianz Riviera Stadium is 3.7 mi from hotel lyonnais, while Massena Square is 2,300 feet away. Côte d’Azur Airport is 3.7 mi from the property.
- They took care of our bags from midday until we arrived until check-in
- nice, cosy and cute. well equipped kitchen. location was good as well. check in was really flexible. 👌👌
- Absolutely bare minimum. I didn’t really like anything about it but ok it was a place to put my stuff and lay my head.
- Nothing much actually. It is even hard to understand how this place has licenses to operate.
- It’s close to the down town and the staff is very friendly
Located in the center of Nice and a 10-minute walk from the Promenade des Anglais and the beach, this hostel offers self-catering studios with free Wi-Fi. Bed linen is included in the rate.Rooms at Open House feature a private bathroom with hairdryer and housekeeping is included. Guests have access to a shared kitchen for preparing meals.The old town of Nice with its pedestrian area is only a 10-minute walk and offers characteristic restaurants and shops. The Train Station is 0.9 mi while Nice Côte d’Azur Airport is a 15-minute drive.
The location is the best location you can choose during your stay in Nice.
The staff is so friendly and helpful. During your check in they give you a map and shows you how and where you can get to Monaco and back to the airport and what you should visit..plus the owner of the hostel one of the nights she made some appetizers and welcome us in the common area ( such a sweet move). The place is clean.the rooms are spacious with lockers and plugs for every bed…
- Location is very nice and staffs are helpful and kind. Clean bathroom and clean bed, linen and blanket.
The manager is so kind
Location is awesome
- Not my first time there, and still the best hostel experience ever! The owner is a very friendly lady, what i love about this place is that we feel like a family from day one
- Very nice clean room, updated bathroom with nice hot water. Beds were comfortable, not a noisy hostel
- The location is the best location you can choose during your stay in Nice.
Backpackers Chez Patrick
Backpackers Chez Patrick is a hostel located in the center of Nice, just a 5-minute walk from Nice-Ville Train Station, and a 15-minute walk from the Promenade des Anglais and the beaches. Free WiFi is available.The air-conditioned dormitories and rooms feature private lockers and sockers near the beds. They all have access to a shared bathroom. Bed linen are provided and towels can be rented at an extra cost.The hostel staff is available to help you organize your stay and tours can be booked on site.The nearest airport is Nice Côte d’Azur Airport, 4.3 mi from the property.
- Such a clean and a good hostel to stay in! Patrick is one of the funniest and nicest people who knows about a lot of things so maybe he will drop a thing or two about Nice or about Life 😉 bathrooms are amazing and the room is really nice! Will stay again for sure
- Went during the slow season and got the entire room to myself.
- Good location with most connected public transport
- I was checked-in early, it was very convenient for me. Staff is excellent, everything is clean and location is perfect, 5 min from Nice Ville train station 🙂
- Very big bad that could fit two people had it been possible. Very clean common spaces. The reception work great as well, is very responsive to your issues (i needed a pad lock, and while they didn’t have any spare lock to sell, they lended me one absolutely for free).
Top Hostels In Saint-blaise Provence-alpes-côte D’azur Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Saint-Blaise Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Saint-Blaise Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Saint-Blaise Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!