10 Best Hostels To Stay In Sabardes Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
Sabardes Galicia is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Sabardes Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Sabardes Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Sabardes Galicia. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Sabardes Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Sabardes Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In Sabardes Galicia:
Hostal Kukia is located in Noya, 19 miles from Santiago de Compostela and 27 miles from Pontevedra. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Sanxenxo is 27 miles from Hostal Kukia, and Isla de la Toja is 21 miles away. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 25 miles from Hostal Kukia.
- The restaurant in the same building was great and affordable (same owner). Beds were comfortable and the room was big. There was coffee/tea station on the second floor (not sure how noisy it was for guests staying there though). Nice decor and clean.
Complementary coffee, cereals & brekfast biscuits.
Excellent restaurant attached. Superb value
If you’re looking for a clean, safe place to stay in Noia, this is it.
- Location- Noia is lovely. Friendly, helpful staff. Comfortable. Attention to detail. Nicely decorated. Free muffins for breakfast. Excellent restaurant downstairs.
- A lovely hotel ,very nice boutique style rooms ,very clean and excellent value for money ….Antonia the owner is fab and the staff are wonderful ,great food served downstairs and drinks and tapas .
- La habitación genial, superó nuestras espectativas
Hostel Camino de Finisterre
Located in Mazaricos, 23 miles from Santiago de Compostela, Hostel Camino de Finisterre features a year-round outdoor pool and views of the pool.You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is provided.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Finisterre is 14 miles from Hostel Camino de Finisterre, and Vilagarcia de Arousa is 26 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 29 miles from the property.
- Impresionante hostel. Todo nuevo. Esta en a Picota. Situado entre negreira y Olveiroa. Tiene baños en todalas habitaciones, y unas camas comodisimas. Una cocina con todolos utensilios. Piscina y jardín. Restaurante y transporte de equipajes.
Impresionate albergue. Derrocha calidad y categoria. Nos perdimos en el
camino y nos pusimos en contacto con ellos y nos venieron a buscar al
medio del bosque. Al llegar alli, quedamos estupefactos, ya que esta a
años luz de un albergue del camino.
- impresionante hostel. instalaciones de primera. cocina y salón comedor con todo lo necesario. dispone de tres salas de habitaciones con baño, calefación digital. wifi, piscina, jardin, bicicleta. camas de primera. lavadora. y unos impresionates baños.
- MAS QUE UN ALBERGUE. POSIBLEMENTE AI HOTELES QUE NO ESTAN A SU ALTURA. DISPONE DE TRES SALAS CON W.C- Y CUENTAN CON COCINA COMPARTIDA Y SALON. EN LA COCINA NO FALTA NADA. DISPONE DE MUCHA CALIDAD. LAS CAMAS SON ESPECIALES. COLCHONES DE 10. Y ROPA DE CAMA QUE DA GUSTO VERLA. EN EL EXTERIOR DISPONE DE PISCINA Y JARDIN.
- Nos encantó. Fuimos un grupo de peregrinos que hicimos el camino a finisterre. Como había jente de varias edades, el gerente de los alojamientos nos a dado un abanico de posibilidades para elegir alojamiento. Ya que disponen de todas las molalidades para todos los gustos. Los alojamientos son nuevos y muy completos. De los mejores que hemos visto. Disponen de coche para la recogida de peregrinos en el camino. Y de transporte de equipajes de etapa a etapa. Nos ofrecieron un desayuno muy completo y a la cena unas riquísimo pizzas. Muchas gracias por todo. Un saludo.
Showcasing a terrace and views of the garden, Albergue Picota is located in Mazaricos in the region of Galicia, just 23 miles from Santiago de Compostela.A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Finisterre is 14 miles from Albergue Picota, and Vilagarcia de Arousa is 26 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 29 miles from the property.
- Good wifi, clean room, bright, although zero view. Shared bathroom with another room which was not an issue. Village quiet on a Sunday afternoon as you would expect – but supermarket, bar/hotel etc open. Good signposting leaving the village to get you back on Camino which was reassuring with an early departure.
- The whole place was so clean, the smell of disinfectant lingered the whole time i was there. For the price I paid, i was prepared for a bit of ‘grottiness’, so the bright, clean and disinfected facilities were a welcome surprise. The owner does not speak English but we managed to understand each other with my crap Spanish and lots of sign language and a bit of google translate.
- The owner Maria Jesus was lovely and so attentive to our needs as 2 weary Peregrinos. She pointed out the restaurants and supermarket, just a stone’s throw from the property. AND a 5 minute walk away to a FREE swimming pool. We had booked the double room which was fantastic but we peeped in the dormitory and WOW!! See piccys – each bed had a table and reading light and you could walk outside to an area to sit, hang laundry, wash clothes, chill out, etc. The kitchen was a great space with everything you could want. The entrance area had lovely plush seating. It was wonderful!!
- Clean, modern, private rooms available, laundry machines available, nice staff (but next door)
- Lovely host, although she spoke little English and we spoke little Spanish, we managed to communicate with each other. The whole facility was new and sparkling clean. Loved it, one of the better Alburgues we have stayed in.
Camino de Finisterre
Camino de Finisterre is located in Mazaricos, just 23 miles from Santiago de Compostela.Each room includes a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. Views of the pool, garden or city are featured in certain rooms. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find an ATM at the property.Finisterre is 14 miles from Camino de Finisterre, and Vilagarcia de Arousa is 26 miles away. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 30 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Albergue Alto da Pena
Albergue Alto da Pena is located in Negreira, just 14 miles from Santiago de Compostela. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV. Some units feature a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms include views of the mountains or garden. Each room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Isla de la Toja is 31 miles from Albergue Alto da Pena, and O Grove is 30 miles away. Santiago de Compostela Airport is 20 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Albergue O Logoso
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Albergue O Logoso offers pet-friendly accommodations in Campelo. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Certain accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience.You will find luggage storage space at the property.Santiago de Compostela is 27 miles from Albergue O Logoso, and Finisterre is 11 miles away. Santiago de Compostela Airport is 34 miles from the property.
- I was the only person staying and the owner still went and cooked me dinner in the little restaurant and also got up to make me delicious coffee. Of course because I was the only one there it was lovely and quiet and I woke up to a beautiful morning of sunshine and frost.
- We arrived late and were the only pilgrims staying in the pension since it was winter. The room was very clean and the hostess made us a hearty dinner ( which we needed!) The location is past Olvieroa, which makes for a long Camino from Negreira, but it is right on the trail and worth the extra distance if you can make it.
- Very nice staff, and not a money machine ( like many other places from Santiago to Muxia) and they made so good food. It’s in a small small village, but that’s making it more unique.
The room with 2 beds & shared bath was perfect.
The 2 women who prepared the meals did a great job in a tiny kitchen!
They also offered a laundry service which was speedy & efficient.
- The area is in the middle of nowhere.lovely and quiet.
Albergue Turistico De Logrosa
Albergue Turistico De Logrosa is an 18th-century rural stone house with free parking. It is situated in the village of Logrosa, 12.4 miles from Santiago de Compostela.Guests at the Albergue Turístico de Logrosa enjoy free Wi-Fi access in public areas. There is a large back garden, a terrace and a lounge with fireplace. A range of Galician products is offered at the restaurant, and drinks are served at the bar.The rooms at the hostel have access to shared bathrooms and showers. Irons and hairdryers can be requested at reception.Secure storage for bicycles is available on site. The local area is ideal for cycling and hiking.The Albergue de Logrosa lies in the Negreira part of the A Coruña Province. Finisterre is less than 37.3 miles away.
- Lovely quiet location; a bit off the Camino track, but definitely worth a visit. Would recommend & would return. Very friendly & hospitable staff. Lovely garden to sit outside. Felt right at home!
- Lovely complex and the hospitalero took us to the town and told us where to go for lunch. The garden is so relaxing. Beer is available.
- Breakfast was very ordinary. A little out of town but there was a shortcut to get onto the Camino. Owner was friendly
- Nice atmosphere. Lovely staff and clean beds and bathrooms.
- Lovely location. Quiet and peaceful beautiful garden to chill out in. Met some other great “peregrinos” there. Hospitelero was friendly.
Located in A Escravitude, 8 miles from Santiago de Compostela, Crucesinn Albergue features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi. Free private parking is available on site.Every room has a flat-screen TV. Some rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms have a shared bathroom equipped with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Pontevedra is 25 miles from Crucesinn Albergue, and Sanxenxo is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 14 miles from Crucesinn Albergue.
- The albergue is very nice and clean, the hosts are super kind. 🙂
Simpatia e amabilidade do sr. Luciano e da sua esposa.
A decoração do espaço.
O bom jantar e pequeno-almoço.
Tutto perfetto, la location è fantastica, i proprietari sono super disponibili e simpatici.Si trova a un paio di minuti di distanza dal Cammino Portoghese ed è facilmente raggiungibile!
Tutti gli ambienti sono super puliti e accoglienti
- Camas comodissimas fué lo que mas nos gustò,un placentero descanso para continuar con la ultima etapa del camino.Cenas y desayunos exquisitos sobre todo la comida tipica gallega.Un trato agradable y muy cariñoso por su personal. Volveremos sin duda!
Um albergue aberto há apenas uma semana, e que ainda tem várias coisas a melhorar. O proprietário contou-nos o que ainda falta fazer. Se assim for, estão no caminho certo!
A apenas um desvio do Caminho Portugues de Santiago.
One of our best sellers in Padrón! Located in Padrón, 11 miles from Santiago de Compostela, Albergue Rossol features a terrace and views of the city. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.A flat-screen TVwith satellite channels, as well as a computer are available. Certain units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Every room includes a shared bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Pontevedra is 21 miles from Albergue Rossol, and Sanxenxo is 25 miles away. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 17 miles from the property.
- The privacy of the bunks is ideal for Pilgrims on camino
- One of the best private Albergues, very clean and comfortable bed
- Loved the private bunks. Reading light and charging points, privacy curtain, nice staff, great location. All good 👍
- This is an albergue. There are 3 walls per cubicle and a privacy curtain for the opening. Each cubicle has its own electrical outlet and a lamp. The beds and pillows have linen, are clean and so are the 2 bathrooms. Right next to church and close to restaurants and stores. Strong wifi signal. Individual lockers for storing backpacks.
- Great location friendly starff did all our washing and drying for free gret tapas in bar downstairs
Albergue Pensión Flavia
Located in Padrón, 12 miles from Santiago de Compostela, Albergue Pensión Flavia features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Some accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. A flat-screen TV is available.There is a shared lounge at the property.Pontevedra is 21 miles from Albergue Pensión Flavia, and Sanxenxo is 24 miles away. Santiago de Compostela Airport is 17 miles from the property.
- The staff member who greated us was very welcoming
- Accommodations excellent for price. All clean. Comfortable room.
- Pension Flavia is a budget choice in Padron, but it delivers excellent value. Our room was nicely decorated and we were comfortable. The bar downstairs serves good food and Isabelle was very friendly and helpful. Padron itself is a strangely arranged sort of place and the Flavia is on a row of bars directly behind the football stadium.
- Friendly staff and the location is right on the Camino Portuguese. Easy walk to the restaurants downtown and many restaurants nearby.
- Greta reception, good location good staff..Room fine
Top Hostels In Sabardes Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Sabardes Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Sabardes Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Sabardes Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!