10 Best Hostels To Stay In Ruislip Greater London – Top Hotel Reviews
Ruislip Greater London is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Ruislip Greater London. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ruislip Greater London. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ruislip Greater London. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Ruislip Greater London right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Ruislip Greater London with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In Ruislip Greater London:
Located in Hounslow, 1.1 miles from Osterley Park, Heathrow Hostel features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property.All rooms come with a shared bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play darts at the hostel. The nearest airport is London Heathrow Airport, 3.7 miles from the property.
- It is close heathrow airport which is good for me as I touched down late at night
- Staff were very helpful and trustworthy. They went above and beyond and i had a terrific stay.
- Please clean the property it’s very dirty house it’s don’t taking long time but 10 minuets
- Im so pleased to stay and the staff is very reliable very good. I love my staying on this compy place.
- Each bunk had its own socket and lamp which was very convenient.
Across from Northfields Underground (subway) Station, this budget West London hostel offers free Wi-Fi, a fully equipped kitchen, and a TV lounge. It has a 24-hour front desk, and Heathrow Airport is a 15-minute drive away.The nearby Northfields Underground (subway) Station runs on the Picadilly Line, with access to central London. Lammas Park is a 5-minute walk away, while Kew Royal Botanic Gardens are a 30-minute walk from the hotel. Ealing Broadway Shopping Center is a 25-minute walk away. Each room or dormitory has clean bedding, a fridge, and tables and chairs. Laundry facilities are also available.
I liked the small sized female dorms and it was a warm day so linen was perfect…
Opposite the tube station.
Shops and eating establishments very close by.
Easy check in and out.
Fridge freezer in the room.
- The beds were quite okay, clean, comfortable, no problem with that. We were in a separate room (4 beds), room size was great. Good value for the price (considering this is London!). About 30-35 minutes from the city center with really close tube line (but zone 3 !)
- The management is very nice and helpful, really appreciated them.
- I was really clean and tidy ! The staff were really friendly.
- I liked the small sized female dorms and it was a warm day so linen was perfect…
The Stay Club @ Willesden
Just a 10 minute walk from Willesden Junction train and underground stations, The Stay Club @ Willesden features a landscaped garden, and studios with a kitchenette and private bathroom.Cooking stove, a fridge/freezer and microwave are provided in each Stay Club studio, as well as linens, kitchen utensils and cutlery. Guests can relax and surf the internet in the guest lounge, which also includes a TV. Drinks and snacks can be purchased from the vending machines.Free 24-hour bike storage is available on site, as well as a coin operated laundry facility. Willesden High Street is less than a 10 minute walk from the property and offers a choice of pubs, shops and restaurants.Leicester Square, Piccadilly Circus and Oxford Street can all be reached in 30 minutes via tube from Willesden Junction station.
- You cant go wrong with this accommodation. The staff were very welcoming and helpful, there was loads of space. The room was comfortable and you could have cooked a full meal if you wished. I will definitely be back.
- Staff was really friendly and helpful, had great breakfast, and was located in a good place where could take public transportation.
- The accommodation was private, clean, relaxing and the decor modern. Unlike a lot of hotels these days in London, you do not have noisy cleaners who try to kick you out of your room to clean, yell in the hallways and forget you are a paying guests, who pays for them to have a job. I have been to over four hotels in 4 months in London, every hotel except for Stay club had major issues with the cleaners walking in on guests in the bath and waking up paying guests, who may have had jet lag and wanted to sleep in.
One of the best places I have stayed at for the price, extremely great value, great rooms, clean and practical. Also well designed, modern and compact but everything you could want in a self catering apartment. I like the fact it is cleaned once a week, not like some hotels where it is everyday and you almost feel the cleaners are pushing you out so they can clean.
I loved this place, it was peaceful, near good transport links and the staff were great, not in your face but attentive
- Friendly staff and pretty good breakfast. Everything inside the room was great – cozy room, comfortable bed, kitchen facilities. Big bathroom. Provided with hairdryer when requested.
Express-O Rooms is located in London, just 4 miles from Wembley Stadium.You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms are equipped with a shared bathroom.There is free shuttle service at the property.Alexandra Palace is 6 miles from Express-O Rooms, and Portobello Road Market is 8 miles from the property. The nearest airport is London Heathrow Airport, 12 miles from the property.
- nothing like, it was noisy , people outside rooms were chatting in loud voices at 12 midnight.
- The staff was emmencely helpful. They helped with every single query that I had.
- Cozy room, comfortable bed, coffee and tea in the room, beautiful terrace, good location, proximity to the underground, kind staff.
- The staff were rude they couldn’t even speak fluent english
- Unclear address/location of hotel, had to call in order to find out the address. Once I did though, I had immediate response
Platt Hall offers accommodations in London. Free WiFi is featured and private parking is available on site.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Wembley Stadium is 3.2 miles from Platt Hall, and Alexandra Palace is 5 miles from the property. The nearest airport is London Heathrow Airport, 12 miles from Platt Hall.
- This is a room in a university hall of residence so the room is basic but great for the price. It is located 5 minutes walk from Colindale underground station and from there it is a few stops to Hampstead Heath and 20 minutes to central London.
- Good place to stay short term. Great transport links to central London. Nice area. Decent enough room. I stayed in the summer so it was very quiet.
- Staff were not really sure what they were doing very unprofessional coughing in my face and the person who attended me put me at the back even though I arrived before and I was very tired took about 45 mins to check in very exhausting the man was almost crying about everything
- Easy to get there from M1, close to underground station, good parking facilities which are reasonably priced
- Enviroment was nice. In a small green dormitory campus.
The Swan Inn & Backpackers Annexe
Right next to Heathrow Airport, this pub annex offers free parking and free Wi-Fi, just a 5 minute bus ride from the airport. Guests can use a shared kitchen, and enjoy hearty pub food at the bar.Ashford and Staines are both 3 miles away, and Hatton Cross Underground Station is a 5 minute drive away. Thorpe Park is 15 minutes away by car, and a number of fishing lakes are a 10 minute drive away.The basic rooms include fresh linens and have access to shared bathroom facilities, while some feature private bathrooms. Some rooms also include original features and décor.Continental breakfasts are available, and guests can relax with drinks in the outdoor beer area or the sports bar, with satellite TV.
- It is a basic, cheap place for an overnight stop, but for one problem, would have been fine. It was easy to find and to park. The guy on reception was welcoming and helpful. The cheapest room I had booked wasn’t ready, so I was given what would normally be a slightly better room.
- Good location for Heathrow. Bed very comfy and linen clean. Free parking. Good value.
- We stayed here for our trip to Thorpe Park, 15 mins away. Perfect for a one night stay on a budget!
- nice and welcoming, good food ,great for cheap accommodation, not a place if you want 4 star hotel but did exactly what we needed
- My flight was late, past operating hours, without London phone access, and they kept in contact with me, making sure I made it safely. The room was clean. There was a USB in the wall for charging devices which was GREAT since I left my adaptor in Dublin. Staff was friendly. Very close to airport. Bed was comfortable. Tv in room. Bathroom around corner.
444a Uxbridge Road
Situated 1.2 miles from Hammersmith Apollo, 444a Uxbridge Road provides accommodation in London. Free WiFi is offered throughout the property.One room has a flat-screen TV and all rooms have access to shared bathroom facilities. There is also a shared kitchen with a microwave, toaster and a kettle.Riverside Studios is 1.4 miles from the apartment, while Olympia Exhibition Centre is 1.4 miles from the property. The nearest airport is London Heathrow Airport, 9.3 miles from 444a Uxbridge Road.
- I stayed in a really big room! The apartment has everything I needed: equipped kitchen, heating system, clean bathroom, and fast WiFi Internet. Several supermarkets, such as Coop, are near. Also, the owner was flexible and allowed me to check-in early that was very convenient for me.
- The apartment has a great value for its price, also good location.
- Very nice host in great location
- I was really surprised what I got for the price I paid. Private large room which was really clean. The owner was nice as well. I really enjoyed my stay here.
- Alex was friendly and easy to deal with. We didn’t ask for much but he was very accomodating. The room was quite cosy and homey feeling, the sofa bed was okay for what it was. The shower was nice and the bathroom generally clean. The location is easily accessible with direct to door public transport links.
Luxurious room near Brent Cross
Located 0.7 miles from Brent Cross Metro Station in London, Luxurious room near Brent Cross features free WiFi access and free private parking.Golders Green Metro Station is 1.1 miles from Luxurious room near Brent Cross, and West Hampstead Metro Station is 1.9 miles away. London Heathrow Airport is 12 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Kensal Green Backpackers 2
Located in London, 0.9 miles from Queen’s Park Metro Station, Kensal Green Backpackers 2 features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play ping-pong and pool at the hostel. Portobello Road Market is 1.4 miles from Kensal Green Backpackers 2, and Shepherd’s Bush is 1.8 miles away. The nearest airport is London Heathrow Airport, 11 miles from the property.
- Christine the Jamaican lady. Few members of the staff were friendly. The lounge room is really nice to play with friends or meet new people, and the cheap coffee shop is an area to relax. Meeting travelers.
continental breakfast nice for the price,
lunch self service good food but price too high
- The price is very low in comparison to other hostels in London.
- The staff at the recepetion were super friendly and made check-in and out very easy. The price was good and the bathrooms were cleaned regularly.
- I do t like the place ther is nothing to like from stuff to management team all rubish
Palmers Lodge Hillspring At Willesden Green
This clean, safe hostel is just a 10-minute walk from Willesden Green Underground Station with easy access into central London. It features free Wi-Fi, luggage storage, and a large TV lounge.Guests at Palmer’s Lodge Hillspring at Willesden Green can enjoy free continental breakfasts including croissants, cereals, jams, tea and coffee and juice. The Bike Shed restaurant and bar are on-site, with wooden decking for relaxing drinks. The hostel features a kitchen that guests can use to fix their own meals.The hostel has both a 24-hour front desk and 24-hour access to guests via a key card security system. Guests can also use their room keys to access their own in-room safes, and security lockers are available for rent.Laundry and drying facilities are available, and guests can enjoy free use of any of the internet-connected terminals at the hostel.Parking for cars and buses is available.
- great price for 4 of us in a 4 bed dorm with breakfast
- Free tea and coffee, excellent parking, within walking distance to tube
- Locates at a quiet place, not far away from the station. The staff are nice:)
- one of my favourite hostels in London, I will come back in autumn / nice woodmade bunk beds with lockers and lights and power to charge the phone / even in the 22 bed room it was always quiet / bathroom got cleaned every few minutes / very friendly and helpful staff / free breakfast with croissants
The members of staff were friendly and very helpful.
Location was okay not too central but easily accessible via transport links (bus and tube – Zone 2).
Breakfast was very good, the croissants were particularly delicious.
My room was dormitory one with 22 beds. It was surprisingly big, with enough space to organise my things and with a locker under the bed (I brought my own padlock) which was extremely useful and made safer regarding my possessions and given the number of people in the room.
The bed was comfortable, with curtains and individual light which helped lots regarding privacy.
All of the facilities were very clean when I was there. Bathrooms and toilets were regularly cleaned (several times a day). The Female only showers were quite spacious (which is unusual for a hostel) and always clean.
Other lockers were available to rent (£1 per day or £5 week) which was very helpful as was away from the hostel for one night.
Top Hostels In Ruislip Greater London Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Ruislip Greater London to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Ruislip Greater London but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Ruislip Greater London. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!