10 Best Hostels To Stay In Rosyth Fife – Top Hotel Reviews
Rosyth Fife is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Rosyth Fife. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Rosyth Fife. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Rosyth Fife. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Rosyth Fife right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Rosyth Fife with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In Rosyth Fife:
Beaverbank Place – Campus Residence
Beaverbank Place – Campus Residence offers self-catering accommodation 1 miles from the centre of Edinburgh.Each double room or studio has a work desk and unlimited, free WiFi. The double rooms have shared kitchen facilities and a communal lounge and all studios have a private kitchen and living areas.City attractions including the National Museum of Scotland, Edinburgh Playhouse theatre and Princes Street are within a 10-minute drive. The Royal Botanic Garden Edinburgh is a 15 minutes’ walk away.
- The apartment was very clean and best of all very quiet during the night
- Friendly efficient staff, near public transport. Views from higher floors.
- The location was clove to the royal mile and there was a good selection of supermarkets and takeaways nearby.
- The rooms are clean, the location is good – easy walk to city centre and botanic gardens in the opposite direction. This is student accommodation so don’t expect anything grand, it is cheap, clean and can sleep two. Parts of the property are communal which I liked as you get talking to all sorts of interesting people. The cafe on the corner is fantastic for breakfast with great staff.
- The staff was very kind and helpful. Easy access from/to town, frequent buses, all day and night. 1 minute walk to the university of Reading (Early gate).
Destiny Student – Shrubhill (Campus Accommodation)
One of our top picks in Edinburgh.Destiny Student – Shrubhill (Campus Accommodation) offers accommodations in Edinburgh.Some accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Each room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. A TV is provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Omni Center is 0.6 miles from Destiny Student – Shrubhill , and Edinburgh Festival Theater is 1.2 miles away. The nearest airport is Edinburgh Airport, 7 miles from the property.
- We appreciated the private bathroom, the cleanliness of the room, and the ease with which we were checked in. The room was quite bright. We also appreciated how quiet the property was, for the most part. There were several bars nearby.
- The room was actually quite nice for student accommodation and a good location
- Staff very friendly. Nice room to work in and decent shower in en suite
Nice rooms for student dormitory. Kitchen with all accesories (refrigerator, oven, stove microwave), kitchen and sitting room with big wide screen were shared for 5 rooms. On ground floor of building is supermarket and coffe shop.
Guess it’s one of cheaper accomodation in Edinburg. Sufficient – in our country don’t have such a nice and modern accomodation for students.
- Basic student room which was all I was expecting and all I required so no problems there. There is was also a shared kitchen that could be used.
Pollock Halls – Edinburgh First – Campus Accommodation
Located at the foot of the royal Holyrood Park and Arthur’s Seat, the Pollock Halls campus features accommodations with breakfast included during the University of Edinburgh’s summer vacation.Each room on the campus has a telephone, free Wi-Fi, in-room tea/coffee and shared laundry and pantry facilities. Some rooms also have a TV and a safe. All rooms are serviced daily and all linen and towels are provided.Pollock Halls is just 1.5 miles from Edinburgh Waverley Train Station and the historic Old Town, where guests can find the Royal Mile, the hub for many of Edinburgh’s festivals.In the mornings, an extensive breakfast is available in the self-service restaurant at John McIntyre Conference Centre. This is just a 5-minute walk from the rooms. Further local amenities include an ATM, a general shop, and a dedicated 24-hour front desk center. The limited free parking is available on a first come, first serve basis only.
- We stayed for one night at the end of our trip. It was really easy to find and to park. The place was quiet and the breakfast excellent.
- Everything was excellent. Room, lobby, breakfast, facilities, cleanliness
- The buffet breakfast is amazing. The whole place is more like a hotel than a hostel. When I booked an additional room for my daughter to join me on my last night, the staff member was very helpful in arranging for her to be in the same block on the same floor.
- We have stayed at Pollock Halls before at the same time of year and find it quite handy now that we know our way around.
- Rooms clean and comfortable, breakfast has every option you can think of.
Safestay Edinburgh is located in the Old Town neighborhood in Edinburgh, 1,000 feet from Edinburgh Festival Theater and half a mile from Omni Center. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Brass Rubbing Center is 650 feet from Safestay Edinburgh , and City Art Center is 1,000 feet from the property. The nearest airport is Edinburgh Airport, 7 miles from Safestay Edinburgh.
Amazing location, plenty of space in the rooms, good size of lockers.
We took mixed dormitory with 4 beds, there was in-room bathroom (which was great).
Bar is very cute and everybody hangs out there (including locals).
- Second time round this hostel wasn’t so great. They forgot to give me my birthday flowers that arrived the day I left. There was someone in my bed when I went in to the room and breakfast was poor, missing plates cutlery, croissants and eggs, luckily they refunded me breakfast. A little disappointed after my initial stay was quite good.
- It was a clean hostel, comfortable bed, showers inside the room and nice staff 🙂
- Location was ideal, handy for the train station and lots of attractions and bars
- the bedroom is bigger than expected. very stylish common room. the staff are nice and friendly.
- Amazing location, plenty of space in the rooms, good size of lockers.
West End Hostel
One of our best sellers in Edinburgh! Only a 10-minute walk from Princes Street, West End Hostel offers free Wi-Fi in public areas, modern en suite rooms with flat-screen TV, and shared accommodation for groups.The stylish Time Bar at West End serves a varied, seasonal food menu. There is also a self-catering kitchen, a laundry room, a lounge and two 52-inch plasma-screen TVs.Rooms at West End Hostel are accessible by stairs as there is no lift at this hotel. The property also boasts original high ceilings and bay windows.Buses run every 10 minutes from the hotel to the city centre. Edinburgh Haymarket Rail Station is just a 5-minute walk.Public parking is available at the nearby NCP Car Park, which is 20 minutes’ walk from the hotel.
- It was super clean,the staff were helpful,the toilets/showers we’re ridiculously clean,excellent job !!!
- Staff was really friendly and welcoming, havent experienced that before! The shower was amazing
- The receptionist was extremely helpful! The bed was comfortable and the room was quiet but we were lucky enough to have only one more person in a 9 bed room.
The bar at the reception is very cozy, perfect area to rest or drink something; even thought the hostel is not close to the center of the city, it is placed in a nice and calm area.
I think is a bit expensive for what it is but it is the worst experience.
- the staff was very nice and the facilities are very beautiful and comfortable.
CODE – POD Hostel Edinburgh
One of our best sellers in Edinburgh! CODE – POD Hostel Edinburgh is located in the New Town neighborhood in Edinburgh, 0.6 miles from Omni Center and 0.7 miles from Edinburgh Festival Theater.Some units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A flat-screen TV is featured.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Brass Rubbing Center is 0.4 miles from CODE – POD Hostel Edinburgh, and City Art Center is 0.4 miles away. The nearest airport is Edinburgh Airport, 6 miles from CODE – POD Hostel Edinburgh.
- It was great! The staff (Rafy, Evan and Quinten) are super friendly; they also recommend stuff to do, good eats, nice walks and bars to visit. The breakfast was great, which is a nice and cozy touch! The place is very clean and the location is excellent. I don’t do hostels and this one I will definitely come back again to for sure.
- The location is perfect – central, but not to noisy – close to shopping, restaurants and the main sights. The penthouse apartment is perfect for a couple, and the rooftop terrace is a great bonus in nice weather. The staff is friendly and helpful. Plus: fresh waffles for breakfast!
- Staff are excellent, facilities are outstanding and the all round experience is very recommended
- Friendly staff, nice breakfast, curtain for the pods.
- I like everything! Very comfortable bed, clean sheets, no keys-you have your own code. Very good breakfast and very friendly staff. There is bathroom in each floor.
Cowgate Hostel is located in Edinburgh, just 1,300 feet from Edinburgh Festival Theater.You will find a kettle in the room. Each room has a shared bathroom fitted with a shower.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Omni Center is 0.6 miles from Cowgate Hostel, and Brass Rubbing Center is 650 feet from the property. The nearest airport is Edinburgh Airport, 7 miles from Cowgate Hostel.
- The hostel overall was pretty okay. The staff was nice and the hostel pretty clean and location is very central.
- It was in the middle of tourist attraction. However, it was hilly and difficult to take the luggage.
- Nice small room with only 4 beds which means it wasn’t crowded. Really liked that it was a tenement flat system. Everything was clean. Provision was basic which is all that was needed. the breakfast/lunch bag I ordered was brilliant value for money!
- Quite a big and spacious room. The kitchen was quite good and well equipped.
- The property was very easy to find, and the staff were attentive. The secure left luggage facility was also useful as my onward connection after my stay was later on in the day.
City Stay Hostel Edinburgh
One of our best sellers in Edinburgh! Located in Edinburgh, a 7-minute walk from Edinburgh Military Tattoo, City Stay Hostel Edinburgh is a hostel boasting a shared lounge and views of the surroundings. The property is around an 8-minute walk from the Royal Mile and 2,300 feet from Omni Centre. The property is situated in the New Town district and Edinburgh Playhouse is a 9-minute walk away.The rooms in the hostel are fitted with a kettle. City Stay Hostel Edinburgh offers some rooms that have garden views, and rooms are fitted with a private bathroom and a wardrobe. The units will provide guests with an oven.Edinburgh Castle is a 9-minute walk from the accommodation. The nearest airport is Edinburgh Airport, 6.2 miles from City Stay Hostel Edinburgh.
- It’s very good value for money. Kitchen is really well supplied with equipment you need to prepare your meals.
- Only 3 minutes from Market shop, good cafè and restaurants.
- The location was Perfect and the staff really Nice
- The location is great, it`s right in the City Center and you can walk to many places!
- Everything was nice! Clean bedroom and bathroom! The staff is really helpful and the location is close to the center.
Destiny Student – Brae House (Campus Accommodation)
One of our top picks in Edinburgh.Destiny Student – Brae House (Campus Accommodation) offers accommodations in Edinburgh.Every room is fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Omni Center is 0.6 miles from Destiny Student – Brae House, and Edinburgh Festival Theater is 0.9 miles away. The nearest airport is Edinburgh Airport, 7 miles from the property.
- Location and cost were the main reasons for us liking the accommodation. Fantastic views of Arthur’s Seat, from our window.
Its was a good Location for going for Walks and To The town , the room was quiet small but ok To sleep
You could use a room To Cook and watch tv if you wanted To and at this time of The year ( The Tattoo at The Castle and The fringe Festival) was Great value for Money , Same again Next Year
- The view from the window beyond the railway line was stunning. As a student acclimatised to the train noise, I think I’d love to sit at the window contemplating work, etc. Also the proximity to to Hollyrood was good.
- Loved the location, the trains and Salisbury Craig’s views, the open kitchen and the compact room.
- Rooms big enough for a few nights, very simple and stark. Shower and WiFi worked so I was able to rest whenever I needed to during the hectic festival hours. Walked back here as late as 2am without any worries. Nearest bar, up the hill to the main road, was pleasant enough for a late drink. Being at the Holyrood end of town it is handy for Arthurs Seat, Calton Hill etc. It is a pleasant 15-20 min walk or a short bus ride into the Old or New Town areas.
St Christopher’s Edinburgh
Featuring free WiFi, St Christopher’s Edinburgh offers accommodations in Edinburgh. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Edinburgh Festival Theater is 1,950 feet from St Christophers Edinburgh, and Omni Center is 1,950 feet away. The nearest airport is Edinburgh Airport, 7 miles from St Christopher’s Edinburgh.
- Staff was great and the rooms were clean enough so oaky
Blanket provided very adequate, room can be described as warm even.
Location really excellent, literally less than 5 minutes away from the train station. Perfect if planning to use the train for day trips to places such as Glasgow or Stirling. Edinburgh dungeon directly across the street. Couple of monuments & statues + national gallery + bus stop + prince’s street (for shopping) + Sainsbury’s all within a 5 minutes walk.
Staff above average on friendliness, able to help out with questions.
25% off the restaurant and bar downstairs. Looking at ~7.5£ for a burger
- Perfect location – walking distance from railway station and old town. Fair service for its price, great staff.
- Very close to station, had coin lockers, close to everything, cheap decent breakfast
-Bed with curtains which keep your privacy well.
-Bed light and sockets for each bed.
-Locker for each bed in the room.
-There is one lift but it is very old and slow.
Top Hostels In Rosyth Fife Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Rosyth Fife to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Rosyth Fife but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Rosyth Fife. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!