10 Best Hostels To Stay In Roncade Veneto – Top Hotel Reviews
Roncade Veneto is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Roncade Veneto. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Roncade Veneto. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Roncade Veneto. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Roncade Veneto right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Roncade Veneto with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In Roncade Veneto:
Anda Venice Hostel
Featuring free WiFi, Anda Venice Hostel is located in Mestre, a 5-minute walk from Mestre Train Station.All rooms and dormitories are equipped with air conditioning and a desk. The bathroom comes with a hairdryer.A continental breakfast is served in the breakfast area, and guests can enjoy the on site bar.Venice is 5.4 miles from Anda Venice Hostel, while Venice Marco Polo Airport is 10 away.
No reviews yet.
Featuring free WiFi, We_Crociferi offers accommodations in Venice, just half a mile from San Michele Cemetery Island. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Some units have a sitting area where you can relax. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.St. Mark’s Basilica is 0.6 miles from We_Crociferi, and Teatro La Fenice is 0.7 miles from the property. Marco Polo Airport is 4.3 miles away.
- Lovely historical building with modern attachments and excellent service
- We stayed for 6 nights at a double room with a small kitchen. The place is amazing, away from crowded center, but very convenient and closely located to the main must sees of the city as well as to Fondamenta Nuove, the second stop of the water bus coming from the airport. The room is spacious enough, has a shower and a toilet, we were provided with soap and shampoo. The towels were changed every day, which we could not expect at a hostel. The building itself is great, you feel like you are several hundred years back. But at the same time it is modern and has everything you may need. The breakfast is good and not expensive. The staff was very friendly. I can certainly recommend We Crocifery to different types of travelers.
- Hot water, lots of storage, modern facilities, hidden mini fridge, great history to the building and lovely view. Room 401 was quiet but far from lifts or access doors.
- The facility has such a fascinating history and the renovations have been done to preserve it. The place is full of university students and high energy. The space is small but very efficient and comfortable. Not for someone looking for luxury but very comfortable. Location is very close to water bus to the airport and around the grand canal. Quiet and away from the tourist masses.
- I loved the interior design – an old building that has been superbly and sympathetically modernised with high quality fittings and fixtures and materials. It was evocative of another era and of religious discipline while being aesthetically most pleasing.
Residenza Universitaria Gesuiti
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Residenza Universitaria Gesuiti offers accommodations in Venice.Some rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience.You will find a shared kitchen and hairdresser’s at the property.San Michele Cemetery Island is half a mile from Residenza Universitaria Gesuiti, and St. Mark’s Basilica is 0.6 miles away.
- The host was very kind for us, he allowed to leave our suitcases on check-out date so we didnt have to walking in Venice with them. The room was clean and comfortable, with nice view. We had one bathroom on only two rooms so it was very convenient. The price also was not bad (concerning Venice standards). I fully recommend.
- There was a great view out the window and the room was bigger than expected in Venice
- A fantastic location with simply stunning views from our windows. In a quiet location, but easy walking distance from the big sights.
- The bed was comfortable and the room was a good size for the two of us. The kitchen was really handy.
- The building is close to center and Santa Lucia train station by walking and it’a such a nice walk! The building has great views although the room is not like a hotel room,it’s clean and big enough and the bed is very comfortable! They provide extra pillows and blankets too. Bathroom is clean and spacious with everything you may need. But the best part is the view from the rooms is just spectacular!
Apartment Garden Venice
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Apartment Garden Venice offers accommodations in Venice, just 1.1 miles from Teatro La Fenice.Each room comes with a shared bathroom.St. Mark’s Basilica is 1.2 miles from Apartment Garden Venice, and San Michele Cemetery Island is 1.4 miles away. The nearest airport is Marco Polo Airport, 4.3 miles from Apartment Garden Venice.
- Near station and waterbus point, clean and quite. friendly.
Easy communication with the host regarding check-in (we arrived after 11pm) and check-out (unable to leave bags FYI). The double room was basic but comfortable and quiet. Shower room could have been cleaner and shower was luke-warm but for the price, location and given we spent only 8 hours there it was ok.
City tip: get the 24-hour water taxi ticket for 20 euros (you can visit Murano & Burano Islands as well as explore the city by the canals – there are water taxi stops 1 minute from this accommodation).
- Perfect place to Stay , very near to boat station at the peninsulla
- The hostel is located conveniently near the city centre and the staff took care to make sure we were comfortable. We were provided with plenty of blankets as well as space heaters.
- The staff is nice and helpful, the location is good as it is close to the train station and the house is clean.
Ostello Domus Civica
Ostello Domus Civica is located in the San Polo neighborhood in Venice, 0.6 miles from Teatro La Fenice and 0.8 miles from St. Mark’s Basilica.The rooms come with a shared bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.San Michele Cemetery Island is 1.3 miles from Ostello Domus Civica, and Basilica dei Frari is 1,000 feet from the property. Marco Polo Airport is 5 miles away.
- As a solo traveller I was naturally wary of staying in a hostel in the centre of a new city, but it was a secure and friendly hotel. Basic single room was very good value for money. The room was fine, exactly as expected, and the staff very friendly. Great location, not even a 10 minute walk from the station.
Price for Venice quite cheap, location close to the parking facilities, Hotel is in a quiet area of Venice.
Do not expect any luxury, it is just a place to sleep, although the roof terrace offers a good view.
- If is just for one night, I think is good enough. The longue is nice and they even a space for you to put your bags even after you check out when you still want to have a walk in venice.
- Receptionists were generally courteous and gave required information.
- Super cheap accomodation, therefore of cause not much comfort!!! But since the staff is very kind and carring and since they have a useful kitchen and a nice roof terrace you can look over the lack of cleanness
Haven Hostel San Toma
Haven Hostel San Toma is located in Venice, 1,800 feet from Teatro La Fenice and 0.6 miles from St. Mark’s Basilica.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.San Michele Cemetery Island is 1.2 miles from Haven Hostel San Toma, and St. Toma Station is 250 feet away. The nearest airport is Marco Polo Airport, 5 miles from Haven Hostel San Toma.
- i like the location, the staff are nice the room is spacious
- After a horrible night in the airport, delay because of the flight and then a storm I reached Venice 2:00 am and the hotel 6:00 am since there wasn’t any transportation. The staff was really nice and even though check out is at 10 am and upon my request they told me it could be delayed till 11 am but even with their knocking on the door they didn’t push it and left me to sleep till I woke up by myself an hour later. I really appreciate their gesture after such a long tiring night with no sleep.
- Helpful staff, and good location in the heart of Venice, Between train/bus station and Rialto Bridge and 1 min away from a vaporetto stop.
- We arrived in the evening and left the following afternoon, the receptionist boy was kind and helpful. The room was tidy, bathroom also. (We had a shared bathroom with another room next to us). The place is not too far from the main train station, although Google maps recommended a bit difficult route with luggage through many bridges. On the way back the receptionist girl told us the secret what signs to follow to get easily back to the train station – it was much shorter and easier indeed 🙂 the common area was clean, well equipped, internet was available only around the reception area but that is not important as you want to discover the city and not sitting around the reception area. Nice restaurants in the area, some of them offer 10% discount if you let them know you are staying at this hotel (ask details at the reception)
- Location is perfect. Friendly staff and very good price.
Youth Venice Palace San Marco
One of our best sellers in Venice! Youth Venice Palace San Marco is located in Venice, 650 feet from St. Mark’s Basilica and 1,950 feet from Teatro La Fenice.San Michele Cemetery Island is 0.9 miles from Youth Venice Palace San Marco, and St. Mark’s Campanile is 650 feet away. The nearest airport is Marco Polo Airport, 5 miles from the property.
- Perfectly clean! And the reception lady is great and gave really great advices!
- The owner was relaxed, friendly and happy to provide helpful information about the city. There was wifi available and the shared facilities were accessible and did the job.
The location is 5 minutes walking to San Marco.
Lovely hospitality of AI and the sweetest dog ever, Ki :))
Great that you can use the fridge to store your food and the water boiler in the kitchen.
Venetian style building, next to the canal. Lovely view from the room, at least from my room.
- Very good location. Clean. The receptionist was very friendly!
- Ai is such a wonderful host, she’s so friendly and kind! The location is amazing, couldn’t be better. Rooms are very spacious and comfortable. Everything’s clean. Would come again and recommend it to friends.
One of our best sellers in Venice! Casa Fiori is located in Venice, just 1,850 feet from Rialto Bridge.You will find a kettle in the room. Every room is equipped with a shared bathroom.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Venice Santa Lucia Train Station is half a mile from Casa Fiori, and Teatro La Fenice is 0.6 miles from the property. Marco Polo Airport is 4.3 miles away.
- The bed was incredible! It was hotel quality at a hostel price.
the location was good and the staff so really nice and help full they help me to take my luggage until 2nd floor with stairs because they dont have lift, and its so clean the room is warm and everything was good including the kitchen
the value was worthy with the hostel
and it near by everything
i was enjoyed when im be there
and i really recommended this hostel and probably i will back to stay in this hotel
- Location. Kitchen was decent. Staff nice. Cleaned the entire place daily.
- I enjoyed how kind the staff were, and their commitment to keep the place clean.
- Bed was very comfortable and the room was pretty big.
L’Imbarcadero is located in the Santa Croce neighborhood in Venice, 0.7 miles from Teatro La Fenice and 0.8 miles from St. Mark’s Basilica.A flat-screen TV is available.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.San Michele Cemetery Island is 1.1 miles from L’Imbarcadero, and Basilica dei Frari is 1,950 feet away. The nearest airport is Marco Polo Airport, 4.3 miles from L’Imbarcadero.
Great staff there! They are very interesting and charming people. They made me feel like I was staying with friends.
The bathroom and kitchen were always clean.
- Friendly staff, overall very cozy place and rooms, beautiful view on the canal from my room. Would absolutely stay again.
- Good price and good coffee available for free. A charming place in a good location.
- Great hostel near the train station. 20 min away from centre by walking.
- I like the location of the property it’s near the bridge where you can have a good view of the sunrise and sunset. The room is big for ladies sharing.
- Great staff there! They are very interesting and charming people. They made me feel like I was staying with friends.
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Ai Boteri offers accommodations in Venice, just 0.4 miles from Teatro La Fenice.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.St. Mark’s Basilica is half a mile from Ai Boteri, and San Michele Cemetery Island is 0.9 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Marco Polo Airport, 4.3 miles from the property.
- Location was good, very central. Linen was clean and bed was comfy enough.
- It was really close to Rialto and not too far of a walk from the train station either. Bed was fairly comfortable.
- loved meeting people there, the location was PERFECT
Our room on top floor had a very nice view on the street, wooden sailing and window shutters. We felt like being thrown to middle ages and totally enjoyed the night there 🙂
Staff was friendly, let us to save our luggage after checkout, gave us tips where to go and what to see.
- Beds were very comfortable. Clean bedsheet and towel.
Top Hostels In Roncade Veneto Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Roncade Veneto to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Roncade Veneto but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Roncade Veneto. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!