10 Best Hostels To Stay In Rolstone North Somerset – Top Hotel Reviews
Rolstone North Somerset is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Rolstone North Somerset. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Rolstone North Somerset. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Rolstone North Somerset. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Rolstone North Somerset right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Rolstone North Somerset with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In Rolstone North Somerset:
Featuring free WiFi, YHA Cheddar offers accommodations in Cheddar. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room includes a shared bathroom.There is a shared kitchen, a shared lounge and a shops at the property.Bath is 20 miles from YHA Cheddar, and Cardiff is 22 miles away. The nearest airport is Bristol Airport, 8 miles from the property.
- Staff helped me a lot! I’m really grateful. I miss England.
- The place is lovely and peaceful,no noise around that hostel which is great.
- Friendly, helpful staff, facilities very clean, plenty of hot water, everything we needed in the kitchen and dining area.
i stayed over with my friends. Rooms were clean and tidy. Beds in good and comfy conditions 🙂
Shower was closed so it smells a bit but i can say it was a good choice to choose YHA hostel.
- Great value for money, great location, ideal for a 1/2 night stay.
The Queens Hostel
Situated in Bristol’s historic city centre, The Queens Hostel offers free WiFi, laundry facilities and a communal lounge with cable TV.All rooms have external shared bathrooms. Each room at The Queens Hostel are provided with bedding, while towels are available at an extra charge.Bristol’s shopping quarter can be reached in a 20-minute walk, and features over 500 stores, restaurants, cinemas and bars. Bristol Museum & Art Gallery is only a 3-minute walk away and includes impressive collections of art, archaeology, Egyptology and natural history.
- Good location. Very clean. Nice that it wasn’t bunk beds.
- Good price compared to other accom available for dates required. Good lively area of city
- Beds were ok, location quite good, bathrooms pretty clean. Easy to get in and navigate
- Close to the City Centre, reasonable price, nice facilities, general cleanliness.
- Check in easy. Access pin provided a day before check in.
Kyle Blue – Bristol Harbour Luxury Hostel Boat
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Kyle Blue – Bristol Harbour Luxury Hostel Boat offers accommodations in Bristol, just 0.9 miles from Bristol Temple Meads Station.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Cabot Circus is 1.1 miles from Kyle Blue – Bristol Harbour Luxury Hostel Boat, and Bristol Zoo is 1.4 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Bristol Airport, 6 miles from Kyle Blue – Bristol Harbour Luxury Hostel Boat.
- One of the most luxurious hostels I’ve stayed at! The carpets appeared to be brand new, as did the bathrooms. The kitchen area was very clean, well equipped and spacious. The host was very friendly and laid back which made for a most enjoyable stay
- Clean, comfortable and quiet! We were really impressed with the rooms and the excellent toilet/shower facilities. It was a great location, and we will definitely book again.
The boat is surprisingly spacious with a large lounge area. The cabins are cosy with comfortable beds. Everything was very clean and as you would want.
The atmosphere was friendly and my children and I were made very welcome. The receptionist was lovely and very helpful.
We had a really enjoyable weekend. Being so near to the centre of the city made everything within easy walking distance. It was nice and quiet though when it came to sleep.
I’d definitely go back and recommend it to others.
- Very friendly and kind receptionist, great location, clean and neat showers and very comfy beds. Thank you Kyle Blue for making the weekend special!
- The boat was very clean and had a relaxed & quiet atmosphere. Fantastic kitchen facilities & varied seating areas. location was fantastic.
The Old porthouse
The Old porthouse is located in the heart of Bristol. Providing a restaurant, the property also features a shared lounge and a bar and Free WiFi is available.Selected rooms also boast a kitchen with a microwave.You can play pool table, table tennis, billiards, and darts at the hostel. Discounts and invitations to private parties and city tours . The nearest airport is Bristol Airport, 6.8 miles from the property.
- The hostel has one 8 room dorm for women, where I was lucky there were only three of us at that time. It was warm and has huge windows, which is good.
- Other places within the city were easily and conveniently accessible from the property.
- Lack of communication from Staff,stinky beds and awful smell
- The beds were comfortable and the hostel was always warm. Free washing facilities, table tennis, pool table, heaps of storage space for your stuff and friendly guests (many Spanish).
- Very good localisation as a main base for trips around city. Very good access to Bristol Aquarium, We are Courious museum has great view at old harbor.Also it’s close to shop ( just at opposite site of the street) and Prince Street Social were you can eat something warm and tasty. Thanks to this hostel every night is some kind of adventure. People and staff are very kind and helpful and can give You unforgettable memories 😉
Rock n Bowl
One of our best sellers in Bristol! Featuring free WiFi, Rock n Bowl offers accommodations in Bristol, just 11 miles from Bath. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room has a shared bathroom.There is a gift shop at the property.You can play ping-pong at the hostel. Cardiff is 25 miles from Rock n Bowl, and Weston-super-Mare is 18 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Bristol Airport, 7 miles from Rock n Bowl.
- The bed was surprisingly comfortable for a hostel. Great location as well, within walking distance to many sights.
- It’s near the city center and there are the main buses and shops. Breakfast is enough
- The location was great, that’s the only good point about that place…
- I usually go to Bristol and I never tried this hostel. It surprised me… I had a really good staying and next time I will book again this hostel. Amazing location!!! Clean and friendly staff. Highly recommended!! 😉
- Great location, nice vibe, comfy beds and duvet, check out at noon, decent breakfast (toast, jam, cereals, fruits etc), cool bar downstairs with special offers for hostel guests
YHA Bristol is located in Bristol, 11 miles from Bath and 25 miles from Cardiff. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hostel also provides bike rental. Weston-super-Mare is 18 miles from YHA Bristol, and Newport is 20 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Bristol Airport, 7 miles from the property.
- Everything and all the staff I came across were very pleasant
- The bedside light was amazing and the breakfast was superb!
- The buffet breakfast was very good. It was a very balanced breakfast from a dietary perspective. YHA is located smack in the middle of the city. A walking distance from the megabus stop. The view of the harbor is also amazing from the rooms. The hot water pressure amazing as well, making for a lovely shower!!! Everything was very clean and well maintained.
- kind staff open to answering questions and helping us out with where to go etc, good sized rooms with comfortable beds and how you can re-enter the property with key cards at any time. the hostel is close to the centre of bristol and it’s located in a pretty area next to a river
- Excellent location. Private bathroom and shower. Buffet English breakfast.
YHA Cardiff Central
Located 0.6 miles from St. David’s Hall in Cardiff, YHA Cardiff Central features a restaurant and bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a shower. A TV is featured.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Cardiff Castle is 0.8 miles from YHA Cardiff Central, and St David’s Shopping Center is 0.7 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Cardiff Airport, 9 miles from the property.
- Loved the Welsh/English wall and everyone was helpful and friendly. The room was nice and not what I remember a hostel being like at all!
- The place I good.. just that I have to walk to the city centre as I don’t drive…
- Comfortable double room with ensuite. Flexible check-in. Highly appreciated stogare room.
- The beds were super comfy! The bedrooms were huge!
Excellent value for money. Basically an en-suite hotel room for the price of a hostel.
Check-in very easy and staff welcoming.
The Full Moon Backpackers
The Full Moon Backpackers offers accommodations in Bristol. The hostel has a sun terrace and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bath is 11 miles from The Full Moon Backpackers, and Cardiff is 25 miles away. Bristol Airport is 7 miles from the property.
- The front place with the tables is really nice to stay and meet new people, the kitchen is big and has a nice view.
The only good thing was the artwork in the bedroom
Each room is unique and ours was beautiful
Also it was near the coach station
Clean, comfortable accommodation in a fabulous setting with friendly staff. Fantastic value and handy for trains/buses.
As it’s next to a club, possibly not for everyone but perfect my needs.
- Good location and a busy bar just outside which is great before a night out. Beds were also comfy.
- It’s five minutes away from the Bus/Coach Station in Bristol (the one you get to from the airport). The common room is very nice.
Mrs Potts Hostel
Mrs Potts Hostel is located in Cardiff, just 700 feet from St. David’s Hall.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Cardiff Castle is 750 feet from Mrs Potts Hostel, and Motorpoint Arena Cardiff is 1,700 feet from the property. The nearest airport is Cardiff Airport, 9 miles from Mrs Potts Hostel.
Location is excellent, you can go anywhere by walk, except Cardiff Bay (20 mins by walk).
Staff are nice and helpful.
- Mrs Potts Hostel is by far the best Hostel I have every stayed in. It is beautifully designed, all the little details in the dorm rooms (like bird cages as lamps) and it is overall a really cute hostel. Sadly there is only WiFi in the dorm rooms, only in public rooms but other than that it was a perfect stay!
- Great location close to Principality Stadium and the main shopping area. Very clean
I enjoyed settled down on the living room with relax music and to have the possibility to meet people. Besides the kitchen you can leave your own food with identification been so practice.
besides a decoration really interesting.
- The location was fantastic. The kitchen facilities were nice.
- Location is excellent, you can go anywhere by walk, except Cardiff Bay (20 mins by walk).
With views of Cardiff Castle and Millennium Stadium, Bunkhouse is the only hostel in the heart of Cardiff. The city’s bus and train stations are a short walk away.Rooms at Bunkhouse are soundproofed, and guests can use free Wi-Fi in public areas. There is a breakfast buffet in the morning, and a bar with frequent live music.The custom-built Bunkhouse is an ideal base from which to explore Cardiff. St David’s Shopping Center is a 5-minute walk from the hostel, and Cardiff Central Market is a 2-minute walk away.
- The position was right in the heart of the city centre. Free breakfast, tea and coffee all day.
- Amazing value. Great breakfast, nice staff, amazing location. Would definitely stay again
- Although on very Center, the hostel is very silent.
- The hostel immediatly gives you this “home-feel” which is really nice! The staff is friendly, the location is perfect. The common room is quite dark, but since there are candles it does contribute to the coziness! Price-quality value is really good!
- Staff friendly the price for room the breakfast comfortable bed in a shared room and clean toilet and shower.great location.
Top Hostels In Rolstone North Somerset Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Rolstone North Somerset to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Rolstone North Somerset but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Rolstone North Somerset. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!