10 Best Hostels To Stay In Ringmer East Sussex – Top Hotel Reviews
Ringmer East Sussex is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Ringmer East Sussex. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ringmer East Sussex. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ringmer East Sussex. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Ringmer East Sussex right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Ringmer East Sussex with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In Ringmer East Sussex:
YHA South Downs
A refurbished Sussex farmhouse, a 5-minute walk from Southease Railway Station, YHA South Downs is set in extensive grounds and has an on-site restaurant and colourful, modern bedrooms.Luggage storage and a laundry service are available to guests. Packed lunches can be made on request.Most of the rooms at YHA South Downs share bathroom facilities. Some are private and some feature an en suite bathroom.Surrounded by the rolling hills of the South Downs National Park, this YHA is only a 25-minute drive from Brighton. Just 8 minutes away on the train is Lewes, County Town of Sussex with a Norman castle and cobbled streets.
- Its location is excellent – perfect for the South Downs Way. The showers were excellent- great water pressure. Lovely outside space to eat breakfast.
- Really nice and friendly staff and a lovely location.
- Friendly staff, amazing location (excelent for treeking opportunities or just for relaxing), great showers.
- The food was excellent – tasty and generous portions
- The kitchen facilities and space to relax in were great.
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Home Brighton offers accommodations in Brighton & Hove. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.A flat-screen TV is featured.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.You can play ping-pong at the hostel. Eastbourne is 19 miles from Home Brighton, and Chichester is 28 miles from the property. London Gatwick Airport is 23 miles away.
- The position is close to the main points of interest of Brighton
- Just what you need – nothing fancy and it’s fine like that.
- That I was able to leave my large bag as I was running the marathon
- Had to depart early after booking for a week. For work so was thinking there would no money back, but asked anyway. To my surprise they gave me back 60 pounds. Great place to stay. IT’S A MUST IN BRIGHTON
- The staff were lovely, and we really liked the pub downstairs. The other people in our room were friendly and interesting. It had a good vibe about it. The location was excellent. Beds were clean and comfy.
YHA Brighton is located in the Brighton City Centre neighborhood in Brighton & Hove, 19 miles from Eastbourne and 28 miles from Chichester. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The rooms have a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Royal Tunbridge Wells is 28 miles from YHA Brighton, and Worthing is 10 miles away. The nearest airport is London Gatwick Airport, 23 miles from the property.
- The staff were very helpful and friendly, the room was absolutely beautiful and the hotel has a casual vibe, but is not what I expected from a hostel- it felt like we were staying in a 5star hotel! Enjoyed every minute!
- I loved my single room (217). The view was awesome, the bed very comfortable and the bathroom was divine. I loved the stand alone bath!
- I haven’t stayed in a YHA in over 25 years. Wow! Things have changed. Very clean and comfortable room. Close to all amenities. Would stay again. Great value for money.
- A beautiful building in an exceptional location with super staff . Excellent value for money . We were a party of 10 ladies and staying here was perfect for our stay.
The location is the best you can get.
Look and feel is great, amazing team, amazing Peter at the reception. We just loved it!
Central Brighton – University of Brighton
This property is a 20-minute walk from the beach. Centrally located in Brighton, Central Brighton – University of Brighton offers en suite single accommodation with free WiFi access throughout and on-site private parking free of charge.Rooms at Central Brighton – University of Brighton student halls feature a work desk and include a private bathroom fitted with a shower. Guests have access to the communal TV lounge and to a shared kitchen which is equipped with crockery and cutlery.Alternatively guests can enjoy British and International specialties in the diverse restaurants, pubs, cafés and restaurants all within a 5-minute walk. An array of supermarkets are also located within walking distance.The property also has an onsite laundry.Central Brighton – University of Brighton is a great central location to explore with Brighton Pier, Brighton beach, the iconic Pavilion, shopping centres, cultural quarter, the historic Lanes and seafront all within a 5-minute walk. Brighton’s main line train station is a 7 minute walk with regular direct connections to London (50 minutes journey).
- What you see is what you get – plus room was clean, ensuite, secure, friendly reception, shared kitchen. Location.
- It’s very clean and the staff were helpful. Free parking in the middle of Brighton a real bonus.
- Location is good in terms of closeness to train station and shops, bars etc. Good wi-fi. Desk in every room. Very cheap.
- The receptionist found me another room which given my mobility problem was a great relief.
- Great Location, friendly staff, and very efficient checking in/out process.
Kipps Backpackers Brighton
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Showcasing a terrace and views of the city, Kipps Backpackers Brighton is located in Brighton & Hove in the region of East Sussex, just 19 miles from Eastbourne. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room is equipped with a TV.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Chichester is 28 miles from Kipps Brighton, and Royal Tunbridge Wells is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is London Gatwick Airport, 23 miles from the property.
- not a great deal lol. Thought would be a pleasant cheap alternative to the pricey accom in Brighton. Thou at 80 per night wasn’t exactly budget. But next time will spend the money elsewhere. If u young and like backpackers is prob fine, im well past it seems !
Staff very kind and willing
Comfortable bed and clean toilet
- Size of the 10-bedroom and cleanliness, also the atmosphere in the lounge it is small and cozy with a great view to Brighton Pavillion.
- Value for money, single room, wooden floors, clean. Location to nightlife was excellent.
- I liked that they provided a towel and shower gel, especially as this was a last minute booking so we didn’t have either of those things on us!! Comfortable bed and the curtains actually kept out the light!
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, Hostelpoint Brighton offers accommodations in Brighton & Hove.Every room includes a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Eastbourne is 19 miles from Hostelpoint Brighton, and Chichester is 28 miles away. The nearest airport is London Gatwick Airport, 23 miles from Hostelpoint Brighton.
- It was pretty basic but the location and the price was amazing! I was in a eight bed dorm with my two friends and we only had to share with one other guy. The view in the room was great
- Location location location… The view is wonderful and if you arrive via National Express you cannot miss the place. The location is quite central and many night life options are just around the corner. Also the staff is friendly and helpful and the breakfast is reasonable, if you keep your expectations in check.
Location is top – right by Brighton Pier and coach station is right around the corner. Room had seaview:)
Comfy beds, clean room and bathroom. Decent breakfast (Nutella:).
- Everything is perfect ,amazing staff working there that’s the most important,friendly,helpful,,,only hostel in Brighton with perfect showers,good water pressure,hot or cold—perfect,,,good mattrasses to sleep,not like other hostels you wake up in huge pain…big wide tv launch ???
- The staff was helpful. The location is perfect and you can’t beat the price
Kings Arm’s Hostel
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Kings Arm’s Hostel offers accommodations in Brighton & Hove. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms are equipped with a shared bathroom.Eastbourne is 19 miles from Kings Arm’s Hostel, and Chichester is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is London Gatwick Airport, 23 miles from the property.
- I was only here for a night but it was cheap and did the job
- They seem to be doing some painting to make the place looks better, which it needs in places, it was a good cheap place to stay for a few days
The staff was extremely friendly and generous- they helped us carrying our luggage up to the room and gave us towels for free, even though it was said, that they’d charge us for it.
Additionally the location of the hostel is incredible! 3 mins to the Pier, Sainsbury’s, Morrisons and many restaurants just around the corner.
- The location is great and the staff were very nice
- really friendly staff as usual ! Great value ! Many thanks Scott for your help with everything to assist me with my journey in Brighton !
One of our best sellers in Brighton & Hove! Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Seadragon Backpackers offers accommodations in Brighton & Hove.Some accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. All rooms have a shared bathroom.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.The hostel also provides bike rental. Eastbourne is 20 miles from Seadragon Backpackers, and Chichester is 27 miles from the property. London Gatwick Airport is 23 miles away.
staff was helping us to take the luggage upstairs which is highly appreciated as we lived on third floor with big luggage. the room size is fit for four people.
shower is ok but just the lighting suddenly switch off and you have move your body for the detector to switch on, but it just happen in certain bathroom not all.
a bit far away from city center but it close to beach which is excellent too!
- Nice clean room, nice bathroom, very friendly staff who explained everything, good location
- Having never been to Brighton before, this is an excellent base to put yourself. Although I only stayed one night, i found everything that I’d expect there to be in a hostel. Due to my late arrival/early departure I didn’t get to meet management, but they were always just a phone call away. Train/bus station only a 15 minute walk away.
- Small hostel, clean and bright. Staff was helpful and friendly. We had a double room with a comfy bed. We went to a delicious seafood restaurant nearby called the Fishmekan. Sooo good!
- The staff is very nice and friendly, very helpful and considerate. The place is quite small, but very cosy and clean. There’s a lounge with sofas to chill on, the kitchen available 24/7 with all the necessary cutlery and dishes. There’s also a fridge and a cooker. I stayed in a shared room with 3 other people and it was very nice and the bed was comfortable. The hostel is situated very close to the beach and there are plenty of cafés nearby to have a bite at. I stayed for only one night, but enjoyed it a lot, met some new cool people and would certainly recommend this hostel to others and would stay there again myself.
- staff was helping us to take the luggage upstairs which is highly appreciated as we lived on third floor with big luggage. the room size is fit for four people.
The Grapevine Seafront Hostel
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, The Grapevine Seafront Hostel offers accommodations in Brighton & Hove, just 19 miles from Eastbourne.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Chichester is 28 miles from The Grapevine Seafront Hostel, and Royal Tunbridge Wells is 28 miles away. The nearest airport is London Gatwick Airport, 23 miles from The Grapevine Seafront Hostel.
- The room was spacious and basically furnished with simple beds but all clean. The shared bathroom facilities were basic, numerous, easily accessed and clean. The location is excellent since located close to the centre and seafront.
We had a twin room which was a great extra option for a hostal and so it gave more space.
Good kitchen and communal areas
- A nice pribate double room with ensute bathroom in an interesting hostel. Good location in central Brighton, close to good cafes. Friendly helpful staff who waited for us as we arrived late at 3 am. Towells in room, good bathroom.
- Was unable to rest all nightdue to noise from downstairs bar.
- We stayed for the Brighton Marathon and was perfect location for the event village and for once we had finished.
Smart Brighton Beach
One of our best sellers in Brighton & Hove! This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Smart Brighton Beach is located in the Brighton City Centre neighborhood in Brighton & Hove, just 19 miles from Eastbourne.Certain rooms have views of the sea or city. Every room has a private bathroom equipped with a shower. A flat-screen TV is provided.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Chichester is 28 miles from Smart Brighton Beach, and Royal Tunbridge Wells is 28 miles away. The nearest airport is London Gatwick Airport, 23 miles from Smart Brighton Beach.
- Beds were comfy and room and bathroom were very clean
- the place should use for homeless people’s not for customers
- Location is great. Very close to the sea and station
- Cheap, receptionist was very friendly and helpful. Located very close to beach and town centre and only 15min walk from train station.
- Right next to a noisy night club, you could feel the bass until two AM.
Top Hostels In Ringmer East Sussex Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Ringmer East Sussex to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Ringmer East Sussex but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Ringmer East Sussex. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!