10 Best Hostels To Stay In Rignano sullʼArno Tuscany – Top Hotel Reviews
Rignano sullʼArno Tuscany is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Rignano sullʼArno Tuscany. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Rignano sullʼArno Tuscany. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Rignano sullʼArno Tuscany. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Rignano sullʼArno Tuscany right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Rignano sullʼArno Tuscany with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In Rignano Sullʼarno Tuscany:
Ostello del Bigallo
Featuring free WiFi, Ostello del Bigallo offers accommodations in Bagno a Ripoli, just 5 miles from Florence. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.There is concierge services at the property.Siena is 29 miles from Ostello del Bigallo, and Montecatini Terme is 31 miles away. The nearest airport is Peretola Airport, 9 miles from the property.
- I stayed in a private room first night..gorgeous. Dorms are great to. Super friendly staff and the buildings and location are amazing.
The place and the people are so magical! If you are looking for a nice stay and a good company, be sure to book this one because this is truly a one-off travel experience!
I loved just everything: breakfasts, pasta time and even one live jazz evening with buffet, great company of young people all around the world (shame we had the most fun in my last night of the stay).
- Incredibile – I wanted to experience some toscana countryside and I got so much more! Staying in a beautiful monestry alone is amazing then there is the view! Wow. Hikes all around. Fruit from the tree in the garden. Communal dinners. Best hostel in Toscana to relax. (Florence is reachable easily for day trips by bus or 20mins with a car)
- Even thought I have some difficulties to find the hotel because It is not located in the center of Florence, I was so pleased to stay there. The atmosphere in the hostel was really nice. The staff was very helpful and kind. I felt like I wanted to stay some more days there. I loved the magical place and the mountains. It is a really nice place to relax and meet friends. The sunset from the balcony was beautiful. The fields are green and beautiful. I liked it.
Great atmosphere in an historical building overlooking the Arno valley and Florence. Nice people working there, everyone always friendly and helpful. Easy to socialize with other travellers during the common meals the hostel offers and the concerts they organize. Feels like a family of staff and travellers.
Our room was generous and with a minimalistic decor, preserving the historical atmosphere. We will always stay there again when travelling in the region.
Located in the Fortezza da Basso – Palazzo dei Congressi neighborhood in Florence, 1.6 miles from Artemio Franchi Stadium, Plus Florence features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi.A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Peretola Airport, 3.1 miles from the property.
- Comfort near to train station clean swimming pool is very good staff is good
- Everything was ok. Very clean and spacious dorm room.
- Very very awesome facilities!sauna,lovely pool bar, really really good place for travelers
- its ok…all good , just location not really good , like 25 min to walk from main places like Duomo and Uficci and Art gallery… its bit far from real dawn town
- Exactly as I expected a hostel to be – the first set of dorms I stayed in were actually self contained with a little kitchenette the second dorm I stayed in had no kitchenette but still had its own bathroom which was one of the reasons I chose to stay here. Overall neat and tidy rooms in a good location
Ostello Villa Camerata Firenze
Featuring free WiFi and a barbecue, Ostello Villa Camerata Firenze offers accommodations in Florence.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Peretola Airport, 5 miles from Ostello Villa Camerata Firenze.
- Only olsa historical place but i think this built is being destroyed day by day
- The rooms for four people were very cozy and it was awesome that our windows faced the beautiful panorama: mountains, forest, sunset or sunrise.Very romantic. The personnel was polite and friendly, people helped us to open our bottles of wine every evening haha
- the whole place is beautiful and the staff is so kind 🙂
- I just liked the man who servising to breakfast. Hee was gentleman
- The staff at counter help me to charging my phone and power-bank.
Hostel 7 Santi
The 7 Santi is a friendly hostel located near the Artemio Franchi soccer stadium, and just under a quarter mile from Firenze Campo di Marte Train Station. It features rooms with private bathrooms with free internet.The hostel is in a residential building with an elevator. The front desk is on the ground floor, and rooms are on the second and third floor. Dormitories are also available.Wi-Fi is free throughout the building. In public areas you can find 4 computer terminals and printer, all free of charge.Hostel 7 Santi serves a varied buffet breakfast. The restaurant is always open and has outdoor seating.There are 3 bus stops just outside the property. Buses take you to the center of the city.
- The colour of the room wall is sweet light violet which is very pleasant. And also I like the location, it’s about 20 minuets walk to the center and it’s qiuet clean and peaceful. I got to see sort of local life there.
- Clean nice location good breakfast, shower in the room
Breakfast was good value for money, pretty wide selection for the 5 euros we paid. Tea and coffee, fresh bread for toasting, some cheese and hardboiled eggs were types of food which were not prepackaged. There were also some pastries and pre-packaged food.
Rooms were clean and spacious. We had a sink in our 4-bed female dorm. Bar soap also provided. There were also two closets to store our things – big enough for our cabin luggage.
Hairdryers were provided in the shared toilets. There were sufficient toilet cubicles and shower stalls – we did not have to wait to use them.
There was also free use of some computers and free printing services provided.
- The general atmosphere was good. Nice frontyard place to have ca rest outside.
- Comfortable bed, clean, near bus connection to the center.
Wow Florence Hostel
One of our best sellers in Florence! With a panoramic terrace overlooking Florence Cathedral, Wow Florence Hostel offers colourful rooms with free WiFi and air conditioning. The surrounding area offers shops, restaurants and great transport.The Wow Hostel also includes a communal lounge, kitchen and vending machines for snacks and drinks. You can find a free safe at reception, and a laundry area is available at extra charge.The property is 650 feet from Florence University, and a 15-minute walk from the Fortezza da Basso Exhibition Centre and from Santa Maria Novella Station. Santa Maria del Fiore Cathedral is 0.6 miles away.
Breakfast is more than my expectation.
Blanket cover is weird.
- Close to the city center you can reach by 10/15 min walk all monumets/places you want to visit. The breakfast is decent with both salty/sweet options
- Great breakfast. Very nice all female stuff. Great place. Great facilities
- Well organized place with lots of space. Especially we liked view on the sunset from the room, it was stunning.
- They offer maps, check in staff recommended me a great restaurant only 5 min away but forgot to tell they need appointment. Coffee machine in kitchen, bath inside room, quiet place.
- Breakfast is more than my expectation.
Hostel Gallo D’oro
One of our best sellers in Florence! Located in Florence, 1.3 miles from Artemio Franchi Stadium, Hostel Gallo D’oro features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Peretola Airport, 3.1 miles from Hostel Gallo D’oro.
- You don’t have to worry about anything – you can leave the luggage, very good breakfast (even if you have lactose intolerance), free towels, free snacks. Personel was very friendly.
- Staff it was amazing, made me feel at home. You have food/drinks all day available.
- I liked everthing about the hostel, the location was wonderful, it was perfectly clean, the breakfast was so satisfying, there were some snacks and things to eat and drink all the time 🙃 the girl in the reception was so helpful 😇 and the price was not high so i highly recommend it to everyone 😊
- The Hostel has very good location, you can go walking from the hotel to the city center.
- The hostel is very clean and he staff are so friendly
One of our best sellers in Florence! Less than 300 feet from Florence Cathedral, the Academy Hostel features rooms and dormitories, all with free bed linens, blankets and towels. Free Wi-Fi is available in public areas.Each bed in the Academy’s dormitories has a locker. The rooms have either a shared or private bathroom, and guests are provided with a portable lamp.In the Palazzo Ricasoli historic building, the property is along the street leading to the Accademia Gallery hosting Michelangelo’s David statue.An Italian breakfast of juices, cookies and pre-packaged produce is served daily. Communal area includes a microwave, book exchange and internet terminal.Santa Maria Novella Station is half a mile from the property. The Uffizi Gallery is a 10-minute walk away.
- Staff were helpful and friendly. Have us a useful tip to skip line at gallery
- Good atmosphere, friendly staff, not aimed at putting the most people in a room.
- The hostel is very clean, the atmosphere is open and friendly, the rooms are very clean and very comfortable, the staff were very kind, helpful, and accommodating. The breakfast is a pretty classic hostel breakfast, nothing too fancy but does the job. STELLAR location. Really unbeatable, two minutes from the Duomo and the Accademia Gallery, ten minutes from Ufizzi and the train.
- very close to duomo and other attractions in florence, helpful staff, good dorm bed. average breakfast(only sweet)
- The location is excellent. Close walking distance to all the amazing historical sites, loads of incredible restaurants and shops and easy walking distance to the rail station. Supermarket and ATMs close by. Also was very clean. Able to store luggage while waiting to catch the train.
Art Hostel is located in Florence, just 1.5 miles from Artemio Franchi Stadium.The nearest airport is Peretola Airport, 3.1 miles from Art Hostel.
- The location, it was clean and so central, the people were lovely. It was really good value.
- My friends and I did not really satisfied, Alex is a nice person yes. But the cost of the room is to expensive 2nitghs is 371euro.and the bathroom is not really good the drainage is not working well. And other people also can used it includingu group not good to stay for us, and no aircon and the mosquito is everywhere
- Welcoming hosts kind and helpful. Empathetic to the kids. Basic but comfortable, good value for the room.
We got a separate flat in the building that had a big room and bathroom.
Very close to the city centre.
Many restaurants and bars in the neighbourhood.
- very cheap if you only want to stay 1 or 2 nights (please check in before 7 pm).
Alex Home is located in Florence, half a mile from Fortezza da Basso Convention Center and 0.6 miles from Santa Maria Novella.A flat-screen TV is available.There is a tour desk at the property.Ponte Vecchio is 0.9 miles from Alex Home, and Santa Maria Novella Train Station is 0.6 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Peretola Airport, 3.1 miles from Alex Home.
- Excelente, estuvimos muy cómodos en este lugar, aunque puede ser ruidoso para algunas personas.
- Esclusivamente la posizione e il prezzo. Una camera per la notte senza alcuna pretesa :/
- Esta muy bien ubicado, a pocos metros caminando de todo. Recomendable.
- Muy buena ubicación, cómodo para pasar pocas noches en Florencia. Se llega a todas las atracciones a pie
- хорошее место, удобное расположение, встретили очень дружелюбно, отсутсвие проблем с горячей и холодной водой!
Youth Meeting Home
One of our best sellers in Florence! Located in the Uffizi neighborhood in Florence, 1.8 miles from Artemio Franchi Stadium, Youth Meeting Home features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.Every room has a shared bathroom.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Peretola Airport is 3.7 miles away.
- Perfect location! Friendly staff! A great choice for the price it is!! Recommend to every young person traveling to Firenze:)
- I stayed just one night. The staff was very helpful and friendly. The location of the hostel was also very central. You could reach Uffizi, Duomo and most of other museums in a few minutes. The location is also alive during the night so, it was also fun to see the night in Florence
- Good location and friendly guys. Felt easy and confortable.
- Amazing location but a but hard to find as its on 3rf floor. Friendly staff and people staying here.
- Great hostel! Super cheap, very central, really clean. I absolutely loved it!
Top Hostels In Rignano Sullʼarno Tuscany Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Rignano sullʼArno Tuscany to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Rignano sullʼArno Tuscany but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Rignano sullʼArno Tuscany. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!