10 Best Hostels To Stay In Riezu Navarre – Top Hotel Reviews
Riezu Navarre is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Riezu Navarre. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Riezu Navarre. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Riezu Navarre. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Riezu Navarre right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Riezu Navarre with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In Riezu Navarre:
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the garden, Albergue Mendizabal is located in Muruzábal in the region of Navarra, just 11 miles from Pamplona. Free private parking is available on site.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Olite is 15 miles from Albergue Mendizabal, and Estella is 13 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Pamplona Airport, 9 miles from the property.
- Friendly welcome, in a pretty village which is in a beautiful location.
- An albergue for pilgrims,on the Camino, but we had a 2-bed room. Laid-back atmosphere and owner, nothing ever locked. Comfortable, with sun-terrace. Breakfast ok. Shared facilities, ok. Could eat at the nearby co-op bar/cafe, tho mainly pintxos. Nice small village of Muruzabal, near Obanos, 4 km Puente la Reina, all visitable. Must-see tiny church at Eunate 1.5km.
- The owner offered a very nice optional evening meal for us, as well as breakfast.
- Breakfast comprised of toasted bread and coffee.bed linen could be cleaner.Host very helpful .
- The meal cooked by the owner was lovely. He went out of his way to help. Even when we couldn’t communicate verbally we got by.
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Albergue-Hostel Atseden offers accommodations in Obanos.The rooms are equipped with a TV. Some rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms include a shared bathroom.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Pamplona is 12 miles from Albergue-Hostel Atseden, and Olite is 15 miles from the property. Pamplona Airport is 10 miles away.
- Beautiful and super clean hostel. The bunks are very comfortable and pod-like – they give you a real feeling of privacy. The host was really friendly and helpful. I’d definitely recommend this hostel.
- Friendly staff, well maintained rooms, good breakfast. Excellent place on Camino.
- Exactly how every hostel should be. Spotless, outlet and large shelf in each capsule bunk. Owner was super kind.
- Very friendly albergue. Very clean and welcoming. Very helpful owners.
- Individual bunk bed pods that gave you some privacy. The whole facility was spotless and clean.
Hostería de Curtidores
Hostería de Curtidores offers accommodations in Estella. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Certain rooms have views of the mountains or river. Every room includes a private bathroom.There is a shared kitchen and gift shop at the property.Free use of bicycles, bike rental and car rental are available at this hostel and the area is popular for biking. Logroño is 25 miles from Hostería de Curtidores, and Pamplona is 22 miles from the property. Pamplona Airport is 21 miles away.
- Fantastic modern hostel. We stayed in a triple room and it was the perfect start to the next leg of our camino walk
- Great Hostal with modern dorms beside river. Good Facilities with great common areas.
- Everything! Friendly helpful staff, comfortable clean room.
- Friendliness and amenities to wash boots. Breakfast excellent. Overall a fantastic place to stay
- Great owner who is very proud, rightly so, of this emphatic modernisation of the tannery. The lounge next to the raging river with cosy fire was a high spot on my Camino Francés. Fabulous plentiful and cheap breakfast. Even better was the boot drying cupboard!
A 5-minute walk from Estella-Lizarra’s old town, El Albergue de Estella – Oncineda is set on the Santiago de Compostela Pilgrimage Route. It features a gym, and simple accommodation with views of the surrounding countryside.This comfortable youth hostel offers heated accommodation with either private or shared bathroom facilities. Wi-Fi is available in public areas.The hostel serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Packed lunches are available upon request.Located 15.5 miles from Urbasa y Andia Natural Park, the Oncineda has an ideal setting for hiking and canoeing, and offers guests free use of its bikes. Pamplona and Logroño can be reached in 40 minutes by car.
- Immaculately clean, friendly staff, great breakfast, location in the woods outside town is peaceful, but a bit longer to walk if you are on the Camino!
El poder alojarme con mi perro y la ubicación para poder salir a pasear con él.
La habitación era muy amplia.
El ambiente en el establecimiento.
La amabilidad del personal.
- La amabilidad de la recepción y las camas comodas para ser un albergue.
- Troligen en nedlagd skola. Sovsalar, vi låg i en sal med fem sängplatser. I salen fanns det låsbara skåp. Bra volym i salen, 4-5 m i takhöjd, skarpa lysrör i taket. Alltid problem med personer som kommer och går vid olika tidpunkter varför hörselproppar är ett måste. Ok stänger, sov trots allt bra i salen, troligen för vi var trötta efter en hel dags vandring. Gemensamma dusch och toaletter var ok.
L’accueil et les explications à nos questions. Un personnel très à l’écoute.
L’ensemble était plus que correct, de quoi “pique-niquer” à l’extérieur comme à l’intérieur.
Pour les sanitaires c’était bien également.
Etablissement calme la nuit, ce qui n’est pas négligeable!
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Agora Hostel offers accommodations in Estella, just 25 miles from Logroño.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Pamplona is 22 miles from Agora Hostel , and Olite is 23 miles away. The nearest airport is Pamplona Airport, 21 miles from Agora Hostel.
Nice staff, good well maintained clean rooms, garden attached.
All new. Good value for money.
- A cool, stylish hostel with really nice staff and great breakfast!☺️☺️☺️
- Speaks English. Friendly. Helpful. Goes beyond. Easy to locate.
- Amazing hosts Alfonso & Adriana so lovely & helpful in anything & everything & efficient. Beautiful modern comfortable place & squeaky clean.
- Best Albergue so far. This place is really well thought out and Puy and Afonso run a tight ship. Highly recommend this place for the luxury cabin style dormitory and the great furniture. A real leather couch to lie on in the reception. Almost miss home! Breakfast actually great! First time a hostel has had a better breakfast than the cafes!!
- Nice staff, good well maintained clean rooms, garden attached.
Albergue Santiago Apostol
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and playground, Albergue Santiago Apostol is located in Puente la Reina, just 14 miles from Pamplona. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Olite is 16 miles from Albergue Santiago Apostol, and Estella is 11 miles away. The nearest airport is Pamplona Airport, 11 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Alojamiento Rural Ur Tanta
Located in Ilzarbe, 10 miles from Pamplona, Alojamiento Rural Ur Tanta features a barbecue and fitness center. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some units feature a sitting area where you can relax. Enjoy a cup of coffee or tea from your terrace or balcony. Every room includes a private bathroom.There is a shared kitchen at the property.The area is popular for biking and hiking. Olite is 28 miles from Alojamiento Rural Ur Tanta, and Estella is 17 miles away. Pamplona Airport is 12 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Albergue Jakue offers accommodations in Puente la Reina. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hostel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Pamplona is 13 miles from Albergue Jakue, and Olite is 16 miles away. The nearest airport is Pamplona Airport, 11 miles from the property.
- Good location for Camino de Santiago pilgrims. The room was small but nice and clean. They offered us great dinner for a reasonable price.
- Lovely patio with a feeling of home and very relaxed. Great set up with a restaurant next door
- We were cold & wet when we arrived. We were taken to our room change our clothes & shower before completing registration. A bag of our laundry was washed & dried for €6 and delivered to our room within 2 hours. Excellent service with a smile.
- The dinner was a great value. One of the best we have had.
The location right on the Camino
Able to use the hotel facilities and dining room with its excellent food.
This is my second visit.
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Albergue Puente offers accommodations in Puente la Reina.A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms.There is a shared kitchen at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and hiking. Pamplona is 13 miles from Albergue Puente, and Olite is 15 miles away. The nearest airport is Pamplona Airport, 11 miles from the property.
- Enjoyed a cerveza from the drink machine on the patio.
- Perfect place to begin hiking the Camino. Very friendly staff and wonderful location.
- The location was perfect, the property was clean and the terrace was amazing!
- Clean, comfortable, washing & drying facilities for clothes, lovely garden, nice breakfast
Susanna at the front desk was amazingly helpful. My friends had a problem with their baggage transfer and she called the company and the previous hostel to sort it out. When no solution was found she got her husband to drive back to Pamplona and retrieve the bags for us.
The owners are a credit to the Camino.
El Jardín de Muruzábal
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, El Jardín de Muruzábal offers accommodations in Muruzábal, just 11 miles from Pamplona. Free private parking is available on site.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.You can play tennis at this hostel, and bike rental is available. Olite is 16 miles from El Jardín de Muruzábal, and Estella is 14 miles away. Pamplona Airport is 8 miles from the property.
- The hosts are very gracious and welcoming. The beds are well arranged for some privacy. Dinner was very tasty and there was plenty.
- Great location, amenities were very nice, and staff was helpful and very personable.
- Alicia is a wonderful host to pilgrims walking the Camino. She has walked the Camino and understands the challenges of the pilgrim. It is a wonderful property. You can borrow a bike and ride to Eunate to see the old church!
- It was a lovely little spot and the hosts were so welcoming, they helped me practice my Spanish. The group evening meal was delicious and so generous! The beds were very comfortable and modern. Favourite stop on the Camino so far.
- An oasis which was welcoming, completely relaxing, with lovely food and excellent hosts. Couldn’t recommend more highly!
Top Hostels In Riezu Navarre Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Riezu Navarre to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Riezu Navarre but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Riezu Navarre. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!