10 Best Hostels To Stay In Richmond Hill Ontario – Top Hotel Reviews
Richmond Hill Ontario is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Richmond Hill Ontario. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Richmond Hill Ontario. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Richmond Hill Ontario. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Richmond Hill Ontario right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Richmond Hill Ontario with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In Richmond Hill Ontario:
Located in Markham in the region of Ontario, 17 miles from Toronto, Markham Hostel features a sun terrace and views of the city. Free private parking is available on site.Certain units have a private bathroom with a hot tub, and others have slippers and free toiletries. There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is featured.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Mississauga is 27 miles from Markham Hostel, and Brampton is 25 miles away.
We stay two nights and in between escape to Niagara Falls.
very clean place.
- Room was nice and large with two double beds, everything was very clean & we had a great bathroom all to ourselves. Room was cleaned every day & beds made.
- the house is in a quiet and new residential area, room is comfortable, owner is very friendly.
- Very clean and quiet. A good sized room and a spacious private bathroom. Parking onsite. Comfortable bed. Everything seemed brand new.
- I like the room settings, clean, simple but comfortable and practical.
- We stay two nights and in between escape to Niagara Falls.
Located in Toronto, 8 miles from Toronto Eaton Center, Kashaneh Hostel features free WiFi access and free private parking.Four Seasons Center for the Performing Arts is 8 miles from Kashaneh Hostel, and Toronto Center for the Arts is 1.7 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Billy Bishop Toronto City Airport, 9 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Scarborough East Budget Stay
Scarborough East Budget Stay is located in Toronto, 13 miles from Toronto Eaton Center and 13 miles from Four Seasons Center for the Performing Arts.Each room includes a shared bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Toronto Center for the Arts is 10 miles from Scarborough East Budget Stay, and Yorkdale Shopping Center is 12 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Billy Bishop Toronto City Airport, 14 miles from the property.
Scarborough is a great choice for travelers interested in museums, entertainment and city trips.
No reviews yet.
University of Toronto-New College Residence-45 Willcocks Residence
Experience the excitement of Toronto city centre at one of Canada’s largest universities. Situated in the city’s historic district, the property is 10 minutes’ walk from Spadina subway station. Free WiFi is provided.The University of Toronto’s New College Residence features single rooms equipped with modern amenities, including air conditioning, complimentary internet access, and study desk. Located next door, guests can also access the main university fitness centre for a fee. A hot breakfast buffet is available on weekdays.Guests at the New College Residence are placed within walking distance to a variety of attractions and sites. Museums, shopping districts, entertainment, gourmet restaurants and the city’s metro system are right outside the front doors.
- The Brunch provided was amazing. There was a 24 hour supermarket just blocks away and there was a three story book store also nearby. Public transportation was directly in front of the property
- The location was perfect! It is within 30mins walking of all the major attractions. 30min may seem like a lot but there are plenty of restaurants, shopping, and sites to see along the way.
- The area was very quiet (Toronto University), but near the lively Bloor Street, where you could find lots of bars and cafès, and not too far from highly-commercial Yonge Street. The price of the room was very competitive. Near Spadina underground station.
- The room was nice size, the view alone was amazing from my 8th floor room !!
- Good, clean student rooms. No TV but ok price. Need to take a street car. It’s 25 mins downtown.
University of Toronto – New College Residence – Wilson Hall Residence
University of Toronto – New College Residence – Wilson Hall Residence is located in downtown Toronto. Free WiFi is available throughout the residence.The University of Toronto’s New College Residence features single and double rooms equipped with modern amenities, including air conditioning and a study desk.Located in a separate building on campus, guests can also access the university fitness centre with a surcharge. A hot breakfast buffet is available on weekdays.Guests at the New College Residence are placed within walking distance to a variety of attractions and sites. Museums, shopping districts, entertainment, gourmet restaurants and the city’s metro system are right outside the front doors.
- safe, private, nice breakfast, clean, friendly staff.
- Decent breakfast, great value for money, good location. Also really liked the “retro” style of the building which seems to come straight from a 1970’s movie
Cheap place to stay, generally left to your own thing and great location!
If you need anything the desk is manned nearly all the time, this is a massive bonus!
- The location was convenient for me. A hot breakfast was OK. It was quiet despite the design of the room.
Excellent internet connection.A
The Only Backpacker’s Inn
One of our best sellers in Toronto! The Only Backpacker’s Inn is within 350 feet of Donlands subway station, in the Danforth area. It features free Wi-Fi access, shared BBQ facilities and an on-site cafe-bar/restaurant.All the dormitories come with air conditioning and lockers, and have access to shared bathroom facilities. Towels are provided with a charge, and linens are free.A breakfast consisting of waffles and fruit is served each morning. The on-site bar serves a wide variety of local craft beers. Various restaurants surround the hostel.At The Only Backpacker’s Inn there is a shared lounge and communal kitchen area.The area of Greektown, filled with restaurants and shops, is located within a a 15-minute walk of the property. The hostel is 4 miles from Union Station and Toronto Coach Terminal. The beaches area is a a 10-minute drive away.
- Great staff & service, very friendly people. Everything you need is there. A very nice place to stay!
- Location was great! There was a metro station right next to the hostel and breakfast was included but it was for a very short span of time. Staff was nice.
- The staff were excellent, The rooms were clean, and the location was wonderful! Everyone down to the guests were polite, respectful and willing to help in anyway possible.
Thanks to the supportive staff for providing a clean environment, a friendly atmosphere, and fabulous breakfast nutrition.
The location is around the corner from the subway, making it the most convenient hostel travel-wise. Thanks!
- Located right next to a metro station (though that also means making metro costs), decent kitchen, quite spacious room
Neill-Wycik Backpackers Hotel
Located within downtown Toronto, this student co-op lends rooms out to the public throughout the summer. The hotel is an 8 minutes’ walk from the Dundas TTC subway station.Neill-Wycik Backpackers Hotel offers private rooms with shared washrooms and a kitchen area. Rooms include linens, a small towel and a bar of soap. Daily housekeeping is also available. The property also has 24/7 security and front desk staff.A continental breakfast including cereal, yogurt and more is served every morning. Breakfast items can also be purchased separately and vending machines are available throughout the residence. The kitchen area includes a stove and a refrigerator.Roof decks are located on the 4th, 5th and 22nd floors and offer views of the city and garden. Lounge areas include the ground floor Cafe and 22nd floor Hanke lounge.Neill-Wycik Backpackers Hotel is walking distance from many downtown Toronto attractions: Allan Gardens is 4 minutes’ walk, The Eaton Centre is 8 minutes’ walk and Union station is 20 minutes’ walk away.
- Location, location, location. So easy to get to everything you need to get to. And the price is just right for discount shoppers. No bugs. Decent shower. Never felt unsafe (as a single female traveller that is a major plus!).
- Nothing. Object is designed to students, thus really basic infrastructure is existed.
- awesome I wish it was available year round. I travel there every six weeks to go to the hospital as I am on the lung transplant list and they are very accomadating.
- Breakfast was fresh and satisfying. Yummy croissants
- Very dirty room with dirtier bed sheets! In a triple room only one bed was real and the others were folding cots and very uncomfortable.
Höstel Toronto is located in the Cabbagetown neighborhood in Toronto, 0.9 miles from Toronto Eaton Center and 1.2 miles from Four Seasons Center for the Performing Arts.Each room has a shared bathroom. A TV is featured.Princess of Wales Theater is 1.5 miles from Höstel Toronto, and Yorkdale Shopping Center is 6 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Billy Bishop Toronto City Airport, 2.5 miles from Höstel Toronto.
- When I came in first time, the staff were amazing. I had chatting with two staff, they were fun.
- Only 10min walk to the city center. Friendly stuff and clean.
- The Quietness, Cleanliness, Location, Relative ease of Entry-(even@ 4:00 A.M!) Able to leave my luggage@front desk for ca 12 hrs after checkout. Ease of booking&departure- no damage deposit. No lengthy lectures on HOSTEL etiquette.
- Great location and very helpful friendly staff. Cosy and warm room with great shower
- Stephie the staff member, was so incredibly lovely and generous. Always willing to talk to you and help you on your journey. She was simply amazing! The cleaner was also lovely and kept the place very clean and sanitary.
Ryerson University-Pitman Hall Residence
Ryerson University-Pitman Hall Residence is located in the Downtown Toronto neighborhood in Toronto, 0.4 miles from Toronto Eaton Center and 0.7 miles from Four Seasons Center for the Performing Arts.Some units include a sitting area for your convenience. Each room is equipped with a shared bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Princess of Wales Theater is 1.1 miles from Ryerson University, and Yorkdale Shopping Center is 6 miles away. Billy Bishop Toronto City Airport is 2.5 miles from the property.
- laundry room on each floor of the residence, helpful reception staff, fantastic location right in the heart of Downtown, super affordable! University campus also great!
- Decent location, plenty of bars and restaurants around, close to the subway
- Great location and easy to access other venues from this location.
- Very conveniently located, clean rooms and very friendly staff.
- Close to two subway stops (several blocks away), close to central shopping area, restaurants. good price. University atmosphere, quiet.
Kensington College Backpackers
Located in Toronto in the region of Ontario, 0.9 miles from Four Seasons Center for the Performing Arts, Kensington College Backpackers features a terrace and ski storage. Private parking is available on site.Some units feature a sitting area where you can relax. A TV is available.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Toronto Eaton Center is 1.1 miles from Kensington College Hostel, and Princess of Wales Theater is one mile away. The nearest airport is Billy Bishop Toronto City Airport, 1.9 miles from Kensington College Backpackers.
- The price was good, full functioning kitchen and a good mesh of people. They accommodate early check out since I had to leave early in the AM to catch my flight.
- Good, rich breakfast with plenty of choices to eat. Handy use of computers with internet for free in the reception area.
- Nothing. It was dirty, i felt i was in the garbge. I have never been in that situation where i wanted to throw out. The floor was not clean. I gusse houndred of years not get vacuumed. I fellt not scured. It was horriblely bad. It is the true im not exaggerating. I felt im in the hores or prostitution. It was DIRTY i sweer to the GOD.
- Good breakfast. Nice kitchen. Kind personal. Good internet.
- The included breakfast was nice, with bagels, toast and home-baked muffins; the staff was friendly and the area is great (right next to Kensington market and Chinatown).
Top Hostels In Richmond Hill Ontario Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Richmond Hill Ontario to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Richmond Hill Ontario but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Richmond Hill Ontario. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!