10 Best Hostels To Stay In Riba-Roja De Turia Valencia Community – Top Hotel Reviews
Riba-Roja De Turia Valencia Community is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Riba-Roja De Turia Valencia Community. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Riba-Roja De Turia Valencia Community. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Riba-Roja De Turia Valencia Community. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Riba-Roja De Turia Valencia Community right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Riba-Roja De Turia Valencia Community with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In Riba-roja De Turia Valencia Community:
Quart Youth Hostel
One of our best sellers in Valencia! Quart Youth Hostel is located in Valencia, 16 miles from Cheste and 22 miles from Cullera.Some accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A flat-screen TV is featured.There is a shared kitchen at the property.The hostel also provides bike rental. Paterna is 3.8 miles from Quart Youth Hostel, and Sagunto is 16 miles away. The nearest airport is Valencia Airport, 5 miles from Quart Youth Hostel.
- The breakfast is very nice and it is cheap The bed is confortable!
- The guy at the reception was AMAZING. He took twenty minutes of time to give me all his tips of Valencia, and while we where chatting in English, he also answered short questions from other guests in what must have been 4 different languages. AAA+
- Everyone was super helpful, especially Stefan. The manager went the extra mile to sort out some issues, great customer service!! Many thanks.
- Nice and clean. Large bathrooms with nice showers. Lockers for things. Also common room with nice kitchen.
- The room is like a hotel! There’s a curtain so you have enough privacy. The drawer is really big to store your luggage.
SingularStays Botanico 29 Rooms
Located in the Extramurs neighborhood in Valencia, 16 miles from Cheste, SingularStays Botanico 29 Rooms features air-conditioned rooms and private parking.Certain accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience.There is ticket service at the property.The hostel also provides bike rental and car rental. Cullera is 22 miles from SingularStays Botanico 29 Rooms, and Paterna is 3.6 miles away. Valencia Airport is 5 miles from the property.
- Super bed and pillow – and perfect location for me (close to my family in next street).
- Conveniently located within a short walking distance from El Carme yet far enough from it so as to stay away from the fuzz.
- At first sight a nice studio with patio. Location is good
Flat was clean and adequate, although the Cooking/Washing up facilities were a bit basic.
And it was close to the City Centre.
Big and comfortable bed.
Our apartment was equipped in everything we needed like hairdryer, kettle and fridge.
Our host was very kind and we could check in earlier.
Habitacion en el centro
Habitacion en el centro is located in Valencia, 2 miles from City of Arts & Sciences and 2.4 miles from Oceanografic.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Port of Valencia is 3 miles from Habitacion en el centro, and Old Town Valencia is 0.6 miles from the property. Valencia Airport is 5 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Central Station Valencia Hostel
Central Station Valencia Hostel is located in the Extramurs neighborhood in Valencia, just 16 miles from Cheste.A flat-screen TV is featured.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Cullera is 22 miles from Central Station Valencia Hostel, and Paterna is 4.3 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Valencia Airport, 6 miles from Central Station Valencia Hostel.
- Comfy bed. Really nice manager, super helpful and cheerful. Amazing localization, close to busy ruzzafa and el carmen. 2 min to metro
- Fabulous hostel, manager was very kind and helpful, good English. Our room was very cute with big windows and bad. Good location.
- The bed was super comfortable, the place was really clean and I liked the facilities. It is a very nice hostel. Even though we arrived reeeally late (at 1 am), the owner came and we could make the check-in.
- The service was great! Location amazing! And the man that works in reception, Juan! was incredible, giving me tips of the best places to visit, eat etc. Definitely coming back! Thanks!
- 2 mins to the city centre and night life. It was also right next to the train station which was brilliant for the motogp
The River Hostel
One of our best sellers in Valencia! Centrally located next to Turia Gardens, The River Hostel is 5 minutes’ walk from Valencia Cathedral and Alameda Metro Station, which has direct airport trains. There is 24-hour reception, free Wi-Fi, free parking nearby and free luggage room.Accommodation is in dormitories or private rooms, all with shared bathroom facilities which are separate for males and females. All have air conditioning and heating, while most of them have balcony. Sheets are provided free of charge. Towels can be provided upon payment of a deposit.There are vending machines for drinks and guests can have breakfast in the onsite café. The hostel also has a games room and lounge and guests can make use of the shared kitchen for free.You can hire a bicycle directly at reception. Transfers to the airport, train or bus stations are available for an extra charge.
- I liked the staff, how they worked effectively.I also like the location and the atmosphere of the hostel.
- Location is really good totally center of old town!!
- Breakfast, comfortable beds, clean bathrooms, good localization.
- The Hostel is on the edge of the old town,about a 30 min walk from the main bus station.It is easy to find and easy to get to from the centre of the old town
- staff’s service is very good and warm, breakfast is good!
Home Youth Hostel by Feetup Hostels
Home Youth Hostel by Feetup Hostels is located in the Ciutat Vella neighborhood in Valencia, just 16 miles from Cheste.Each room is fitted with a shared bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hostel also provides bike rental. Cullera is 22 miles from Home Youth Hostel by Feetup Hostels, and Paterna is 4 miles away. Valencia Airport is 5 miles from the property.
- Home from home. Very welcoming staff. Good location. Less than 10 minutes walk from train station (Valencia North). Very comfortable with good showers.
- Chilled and relaxed. Super friendly staff. Clean and comfortable. Good showers. Great location in the old town. Less than 10 minutes walk from train station ( Valencia North) ……oh and I nearly forgot the food.
It was perfect for what it was, the breakfast included, which while not the best, more like airplane food, but my point is, you can roll out of bed into 100’s of amazing cafes and have an amazing breakfast and coffee in the sun for 3€ or 4€.
The hostel lends itself to having a sociable dinner, getting to know people and heading out for a beer and explore. For this, it’s beyond excellent.
Greg does a ‘must do’ city tour which sets you up for what to see with the time you have. Really interesting.
- The Hostel is located perfectly, is quiet and clean. They offer various activities (such as guided tours) and offer free dinner.
- The staff is very welcoming and prepared to answer all your answer. Very good experience especially because it is very close to everything and you are able to reach most of the places. Besides, there’s always something going on organized by the hostel, from the street art tour to the sangria night and many of these activities are free as well. If you’re looking for somewhere to eat good food at dinner and meet amazing people this is the hostel for you!!
Center Valencia Youth Hostel
Center Valencia Youth Hostel offers free WiFi, air conditioning, a 24-hour reception and a communal kitchen. It is situated in Valencia’s historic centre, next to the Plaza de la Virgen.The property offers bright and modern rooms and dormitories. Rooms feature a private bathroom and dorms have a bathroom within the dormitory, which is shared with the other guests in the room. Breakfast consisting of coffee, juice, tea, milk, cereals and toast with jam is available.The building is non-smoking and has an elevator and a terrace. A tour desk, bicycle rental and a safe are available at Center Valencia’s reception. There is also a free internet point.Center Valencia Youth Hostel is only metres from the Torres de Serranos, Valencia’s Old City Gates. The Turia Gardens are within 350 feet.
The hostel is very well located, right in the center of the old town (ciutat vella). Many shops and bars nearby. The staff is very friendly. Free wifi, free breakfast (even if a not so rich one). Clean room.
Check-out at 11am.
- I stayed here for a night and I dont think I can stay for more than just that. The staff were ok but the actual hostel is not clean and very shaby. The room I stayed in was so small and cramped. I did not bother trying the breakfast as I did not feel comfortable eating somewhere that was so unclean.
- Staff was great. Helpful, talkative and kind. Close to everything. Many activities to take part in.
+ Good locations in the old town and close to many attractions, but a 30min walk from the train station.
+ Free breakfast in the morning.
+ Individual toilet and bathroom in each room.
+ Convenient locker and electricity socket for each person.
+ The walking tour connected with the hostel was very fun, the tour guide was extremely passionate and knowledgable.
+ Cheap and good value.
- There was 24 hour check in, beds were comfortable. Great location.
- The hostel is very well located, right in the center of the old town (ciutat vella). Many shops and bars nearby. The staff is very friendly. Free wifi, free breakfast (even if a not so rich one). Clean room.
Innsa Hostel is located in Valencia, 16 miles from Cheste and 23 miles from Cullera. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.There is a tour desk at the property.Paterna is 3.8 miles from Innsa Hostel, and Sagunto is 15 miles away. The nearest airport is Valencia Airport, 5 miles from the property.
- Beautiful old building, clean, great location, lovely owners, comfy bed. I loved the little balcony in my room
- It’s perfectly located in the old centre, a charming building with friendly owners. The room was big and had good facilities.
- Wifi was good. Staff very helpful. Building with old charm.
- The owners were very friendly, the bed really comfy I loved the building ! it is old, (1701 I think) and cannot be renovated to its original state, and the doors creak , but the food and wine lovely
- Very convenient location, not far from most historical buildings also bus stations nearby allows exploring the rest of the attractions.
UP Hostel Valencia
One of our best sellers in Valencia! UP Hostel Valencia is located in Valencia, within the North Train Station, and next to Valencia Bullring and city hall. It is located 0.7 miles from Barrio del Carmen and a 20-minute walk from Turia Gardens.This property offers beds in dormitories with bunk beds for 16 people, including private lockers and access to shared bathroom facilities. Bed linen are provided.Breakfast includes croissants, toast, butter and jam, cereals as well as coffee, tea and juice.You can find several restaurants, bars, and shops within a 5-minute walk of UP Hostel Valencia. Oceanografic is 30 minutes away by bus, while Bioparc Valencia is 1.9 miles away. The nearest airport is Valencia Airport, 5.6 miles from UP Hostel Valencia.
- Clean, spacious room, nice shower, like the curtain idea for each bed
- Great location, very easy to get from the airport. Easy checkin and check out. Bring your own lock to save you 3 euros if you want to lock away valuables!
- Location inside train station, though almost no sounds of arriving trains or station announcements can be heard from the room. Also, it’s sound-proofed from noise downstairs if there is a party in the living room. Good conditioning system, clean sheets and good-quality mattresses. Make sure you brought locker and towel – or you buy it at reception.
- The Hostel is well located and pretty cheap which is why I chose it. It is a formal train station hall so the “living room” is huge and really pretty. The breakfast is cheap (3€) and pretty ok.
- Nice place, good location, great idea with the curtains for each bed.
Red Nest Hostel
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the city, Red Nest Hostel is located in Valencia in the region of Valencia Community, just 17 miles from Cheste. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms are equipped with a shared bathroom.You will find a gift shop at the property.You can play ping-pong at the hostel. The hostel also provides bike rental. Cullera is 22 miles from Red Nest Hostel, and Paterna is 4.3 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Valencia Airport, 6 miles from Red Nest Hostel.
- The personnel was the best part about this hostel. Also a lot of places where you can meet other people and a lot of cool things you can do.
- Good location, fair price, friendly staff and very clean.
Perfect Location – Walking distance to all the main sights. Great Restaurants and bars around. Staff was really nice and helped us a lot.
Rooftop was nice to relax a bit
- Was a great location, almost everything is easy to walk to 🙂
- Nice staff, good private bathroom (the girls shared bathroom wasn’t pleasant though!) Comfy bed and good, cheap bar. Perfect location for exploring Valencia.
Top Hostels In Riba-roja De Turia Valencia Community Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Riba-Roja De Turia Valencia Community to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Riba-Roja De Turia Valencia Community but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Riba-Roja De Turia Valencia Community. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!