10 Best Hostels To Stay In Rianjo Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
Rianjo Galicia is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Rianjo Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Rianjo Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Rianjo Galicia. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Rianjo Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Rianjo Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In Rianjo Galicia:
Albergue O Cruceiro
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Albergue O Cruceiro offers accommodations in Caldas de Reis. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms have a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.Santiago de Compostela is 20 miles from Albergue O Cruceiro, and Vigo is 26 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 24 miles from the property.
- We upgraded from the Pilgrimhostel to the hotel, and were positively surprised to find a bathtub in our room. Rooms are alright…clean, comfy, a bit sparse, but a great break for the Peregrino that wants a night without snoring neighbours 🙂 The bar in the hotel served some great bocadillos and was obviously well loved by the locals (had a great time watching some Champions league).
- It was good. It was essentially a hotel room with 4 bunk beds in it. Individual reading lights and usb chargers. Was ready comfortable.
- It was clean and warm with very comfortable bunk beds.
- Location’s great but no kitchen facilities. Just a microwave in the salon. Not even a kitchen sink. But they have washer and dryer for clothes. Clean, comfortable and conveniently located across a supermarket. I would come back again.
It was a nice little albergue. Not too close to the city center, but not too far.
It was a very clean place with a friendly stuff and they are ready to help you if you need.
Albergue Pensión Flavia
Located in Padrón, 12 miles from Santiago de Compostela, Albergue Pensión Flavia features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Some accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. A flat-screen TV is available.There is a shared lounge at the property.Pontevedra is 21 miles from Albergue Pensión Flavia, and Sanxenxo is 24 miles away. Santiago de Compostela Airport is 17 miles from the property.
- The staff member who greated us was very welcoming
- Accommodations excellent for price. All clean. Comfortable room.
- Pension Flavia is a budget choice in Padron, but it delivers excellent value. Our room was nicely decorated and we were comfortable. The bar downstairs serves good food and Isabelle was very friendly and helpful. Padron itself is a strangely arranged sort of place and the Flavia is on a row of bars directly behind the football stadium.
- Friendly staff and the location is right on the Camino Portuguese. Easy walk to the restaurants downtown and many restaurants nearby.
- Greta reception, good location good staff..Room fine
Albergue Camiño Do Sar
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Albergue Camiño Do Sar offers accommodations in Padrón.Certain units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms are fitted with a shared bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Santiago de Compostela is 12 miles from Albergue Camiño Do Sar, and Pontevedra is 21 miles from the property. Santiago de Compostela Airport is 17 miles away.
- We walked the Camino Portuguese and it was conviently located right on the trail. It had a well equipped kitchen and the premises were spotless. We had modern bunks with a curtain to pull across for privacy. The owner, Maria, was especially kind and helpful.
- This is an excellent Albergue with a wonderful operator MARIA. She made our stay the best experience of our trip. She is so kind and caring that I cannot thank her enough for everything. She drove us to the Supermarket and the next day she drove us right to the bus station. Above and beyond our expectations. The accommodations were wonderful with full functioning kitchen. Breakfast was ample and way more even for two people only. If you find you need a place in Padron, choose this Albergue. Given our experience you will not be disappointed. Thank you so much Maria. We love you. 💕
- Spacious, good shower room and toilets good layout of bunks
- For 4 women over 50, walking to Santiago. This was the most excellent shelter we stayed in so far. Comparing with last year as well. There were bucker beds with curtains in front so we all had a bit of privacy with our own bed light. The owner did our laundry!!!!!!! They were very friendly. Good shower with hot water, clean big bathrooms so your clothes wouldn’t get wet.
- The hostess of albergue was fantastic, offering coffee after arrival, helping with printing of boarding passes, explaining were to eat and what to do, breakfest prepared as early as needed, you get towels!, absolutely clean and comfortable sleep with curtains which gives you needed intimacy😊
Hostal Kukia is located in Noya, 19 miles from Santiago de Compostela and 27 miles from Pontevedra. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Sanxenxo is 27 miles from Hostal Kukia, and Isla de la Toja is 21 miles away. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 25 miles from Hostal Kukia.
- The restaurant in the same building was great and affordable (same owner). Beds were comfortable and the room was big. There was coffee/tea station on the second floor (not sure how noisy it was for guests staying there though). Nice decor and clean.
Complementary coffee, cereals & brekfast biscuits.
Excellent restaurant attached. Superb value
If you’re looking for a clean, safe place to stay in Noia, this is it.
- Location- Noia is lovely. Friendly, helpful staff. Comfortable. Attention to detail. Nicely decorated. Free muffins for breakfast. Excellent restaurant downstairs.
- A lovely hotel ,very nice boutique style rooms ,very clean and excellent value for money ….Antonia the owner is fab and the staff are wonderful ,great food served downstairs and drinks and tapas .
- La habitación genial, superó nuestras espectativas
Albergue O Pedrón
Albergue O Pedrón is located in Padrón, 12 miles from Santiago de Compostela and 21 miles from Pontevedra. The hostel has a terrace and views of the mountains, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV, as well as a computer are featured. Certain units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Every room is fitted with a shared bathroom.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Sanxenxo is 24 miles from Albergue O Pedrón, and Isla de la Toja is 19 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 17 miles from the property.
- New hostel on the Camino to Santiago. Very clean, some privacy provided even in dormitorios by the set up of bunks, reading light and socket over bed. Kitchen well equipped. Nice communal area with sofas and TV. A bit outside town itself, but quiet, and restaurant close by
- Very clean and new Albergue with excellent facilities. Towels provided.
- The place was really new, they are open like since one month, nice design everywhere, everything is clean. Beds are comfortable. And strangely there were only me and another guest in the whole albergue the night I was staying there on my way to Santiago.
- De eigenaar van dit hostel is een perfectionist en de liefde die eraan besteed is, is voelbaar. Mooie locatie ook, prachtig uitzicht, overal grappige gadgets.
– Recomendação restaurante por parte da funcionária
– Garagem para bicicletas
One of our best sellers in Padrón! Located in Padrón, 11 miles from Santiago de Compostela, Albergue Rossol features a terrace and views of the city. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.A flat-screen TVwith satellite channels, as well as a computer are available. Certain units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Every room includes a shared bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Pontevedra is 21 miles from Albergue Rossol, and Sanxenxo is 25 miles away. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 17 miles from the property.
- The privacy of the bunks is ideal for Pilgrims on camino
- One of the best private Albergues, very clean and comfortable bed
- Loved the private bunks. Reading light and charging points, privacy curtain, nice staff, great location. All good 👍
- This is an albergue. There are 3 walls per cubicle and a privacy curtain for the opening. Each cubicle has its own electrical outlet and a lamp. The beds and pillows have linen, are clean and so are the 2 bathrooms. Right next to church and close to restaurants and stores. Strong wifi signal. Individual lockers for storing backpacks.
- Great location friendly starff did all our washing and drying for free gret tapas in bar downstairs
A Barca De Pedra
A Barca De Pedra is located in Padrón, just 11 miles from Santiago de Compostela.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Pontevedra is 21 miles from A Barca De Pedra, and Sanxenxo is 25 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 17 miles from A Barca De Pedra.
- The person running the Albergue was fantastic. I needed a lower bunk so he gave me a private room. The room and the bathroom each had little electric space heaters. A perfect touch for Pilgrims cold after a long walk.
- Location was great right in the centre of town staff was friendly
- Real good place to stay before reaching to Santiago. Recommend!
- Our favorite place on the Camino. Spotless and friendly in beautiful Padron. Padron is a wonderful city-full of history of St James.
Very clean hostel, with spacious rooms( we were in a 4 bed dorm). Good common facilities.
Albergue Corredoiras is located in Padrón, just 11 miles from Santiago de Compostela.A flat-screen TV, as well as a computer are featured. Some units include a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms have a shared bathroom.There is a shared kitchen and gift shop at the property.Pontevedra is 21 miles from Albergue Corredoiras, and Sanxenxo is 25 miles away. Santiago de Compostela Airport is 17 miles from the property.
- This is still my favourite place on the Camino-it is managed so efficiently, everything has been thought of. Many little touches … ironed sheets, fresh towels, fluffy blankets, coffee/tea/hot chocolate, well equipped kitchen, fab showers, fast internet, laundry returned folded … I could go on and on. Incredible value. Wish there was one in every town. Thank you again.
- Susana (the host) was a dream. She welcomed us warmly and did our laundry (a steal at 3 euros and even folded it!) although we had arrived after the laundry cut off time. The bunk beds have curtains so feel very private.
- Clean rooms, fully equipped kitchen, privacy curtains, really helpful staff
- The cleanest Albergue I’ve ever stayed in. And this says a lot seeing how I’m ending my second Camino & have stayed in many!
- They had everything a pilgrim could want. Beautifully decorated in a pilgrim theme. Immaculate facility. Good value for money.
Cruces de Iria
Cruces de Iria is located in Padrón, 11 miles from Santiago de Compostela and 22 miles from Pontevedra.Certain rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Sanxenxo is 25 miles from Cruces de Iria, and Isla de la Toja is 20 miles away. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 16 miles from the property.
- I liked everything, Heckter was amazing, I loved his history talk. It made you really appreciate how important the area is to the Camino.
- This albergue is very cozy. It feels homey and the owner took the extra step of telling the story of Padron and about other culturaly important things about the town. Good facilities, lamp and socket by te bed. Warm blanket. Thank you for everything!
– two 6- and 10-bed dormitories
– fully equipped kitchen
– modern and clean bathrooms
– located 1 km off Padron, but in the morning you’re 1 km closer to Santiago 🙂
– Iria Flavia is THE PLACE where it all started – it’s the bishop of the cathedral in Iria Flavia who discovered St James’ remains! 🙂
– a great host (!), really dedicated and passionate – he gave us a short story of the place, it’s history and legends, food and people worth knowing 🙂
– and the host speaks English, which is not that often in this part of Spain 🙂
– keep up the good job! 🙂
- Wonderful welcoming staff and great facilities: all new! Good place to rest for piligrims 🙂
– location is just the best you can find; it is not in the city centre but directly on the Camino, so you can walk around the city and go there to spent a night and your starting point will be next to the exit from Padron;
– friendly and multi-language service; in the evening we were told a story of the city and of the Camino, we were given information about the Church next to albergue – it was really very interesting to listen!
– kitchen is well equiped; tea and coffee for free, some easy-to-cook food can be found in the fridge (to be paid additionally but for fair price); all necessary tableware available;
– washing facilities;
– clean and warm rooms with ideally white bed linen, towels provided =) each bed has it’s own power socket and lamp;
– clean and warm bathroom with several shower cabines.
Located in A Escravitude, 8 miles from Santiago de Compostela, Crucesinn Albergue features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi. Free private parking is available on site.Every room has a flat-screen TV. Some rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms have a shared bathroom equipped with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Pontevedra is 25 miles from Crucesinn Albergue, and Sanxenxo is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 14 miles from Crucesinn Albergue.
- The albergue is very nice and clean, the hosts are super kind. 🙂
Simpatia e amabilidade do sr. Luciano e da sua esposa.
A decoração do espaço.
O bom jantar e pequeno-almoço.
Tutto perfetto, la location è fantastica, i proprietari sono super disponibili e simpatici.Si trova a un paio di minuti di distanza dal Cammino Portoghese ed è facilmente raggiungibile!
Tutti gli ambienti sono super puliti e accoglienti
- Camas comodissimas fué lo que mas nos gustò,un placentero descanso para continuar con la ultima etapa del camino.Cenas y desayunos exquisitos sobre todo la comida tipica gallega.Un trato agradable y muy cariñoso por su personal. Volveremos sin duda!
Um albergue aberto há apenas uma semana, e que ainda tem várias coisas a melhorar. O proprietário contou-nos o que ainda falta fazer. Se assim for, estão no caminho certo!
A apenas um desvio do Caminho Portugues de Santiago.
Top Hostels In Rianjo Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Rianjo Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Rianjo Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Rianjo Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!