10 Best Hostels To Stay In Rafelbuñol Valencia Community – Top Hotel Reviews
Rafelbuñol Valencia Community is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Rafelbuñol Valencia Community. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Rafelbuñol Valencia Community. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Rafelbuñol Valencia Community. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Rafelbuñol Valencia Community right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Rafelbuñol Valencia Community with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In Rafelbuñol Valencia Community:
Residencia Universitaria Damia Bonet
This property is a 20-minute walk from the beach. Located in Valencia, 18 miles from Cheste, Residencia Universitaria Damia Bonet features air-conditioned rooms and private parking.Certain units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play ping-pong and pool at the hostel. Cullera is 22 miles from Residencia Damia Bonet, and Paterna is 6 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Valencia Airport, 7 miles from Residencia Universitaria Damia Bonet.
- It was very easy to check in even though I arrived quite late. The 24hr reception was most helpful and the staff were very pleasant. The suite was spacious and comfortable.
- Located near the university and quite close to the beech. Shower is ok. Very quite neibourhood. Good tabel for working.
- Very nice facilities, convenient for travellers who want a self-catering apartment. Nice places to eat around there and easy to get to public transport. Even though it was at a university it was fairly quiet, which was good and unexpected.
- The campus is located about 15 min by bus from Reina (bus station is 5-10 min walking). Onsite parking was 6 Euros per day however free parking can be found around the building. The building looks well maintained and staff spoke basic English, which was helpful. The studio we stayed in was set up in separate kitchenette/ study and bedroom with a huge balcony towards the inner courtyard (parking). Cooking facilities cover the basics (microwave, top plate, fridge, cutlery, etc.) and bathroom was of a good size.
It is very nice, clean. Rooms are spacious, clean. I liked the tv-room and playroom. Cleaning ladies are soo nice 🙂
I’ll be coming back for sure!
Colegio Mayor La Concepción
Located in Valencia, 17 miles from Cheste, Colegio Mayor La Concepción features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a shower. A flat-screen TV is provided.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play ping-pong at the hostel. Cullera is 22 miles from Colegio Mayor La Concepción , and Paterna is 5 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Valencia Airport, 6 miles from Colegio Mayor La Concepción.
- Optimal studio, containing all that is needed. Ten minutes from the center.
- Room 801 which had an amazing view to one of the goals at the Mestella! I could have sat on the balcony and watched Real Madrid!
- I am sure that this was very upmarket student accommodation, but absolutely excellent and the staff were so so helpful and friendly. For the level of comfort offered, it was extremely good value for money.
- It has everything you need. The lady at reception was very nice and spoke good English!
- I’d the bigger room with the biggest balcony with the view on Mestalla Stadium! The bedroom had an essential bathroom with shower; the bed was comfy; the air conditioning working perfectly; the little kitchenette super cute and functional with one person only fridge and microwave but the best is the vetroceramic cooking station that usually you don’t find in resas. I’ll be back for sure and I hope to have the same room!
SingularStays Botanico 29 Rooms
Located in the Extramurs neighborhood in Valencia, 16 miles from Cheste, SingularStays Botanico 29 Rooms features air-conditioned rooms and private parking.Certain accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience.There is ticket service at the property.The hostel also provides bike rental and car rental. Cullera is 22 miles from SingularStays Botanico 29 Rooms, and Paterna is 3.6 miles away. Valencia Airport is 5 miles from the property.
- Super bed and pillow – and perfect location for me (close to my family in next street).
- Conveniently located within a short walking distance from El Carme yet far enough from it so as to stay away from the fuzz.
- At first sight a nice studio with patio. Location is good
Flat was clean and adequate, although the Cooking/Washing up facilities were a bit basic.
And it was close to the City Centre.
Big and comfortable bed.
Our apartment was equipped in everything we needed like hairdryer, kettle and fridge.
Our host was very kind and we could check in earlier.
The River Hostel
One of our best sellers in Valencia! Centrally located next to Turia Gardens, The River Hostel is 5 minutes’ walk from Valencia Cathedral and Alameda Metro Station, which has direct airport trains. There is 24-hour reception, free Wi-Fi, free parking nearby and free luggage room.Accommodation is in dormitories or private rooms, all with shared bathroom facilities which are separate for males and females. All have air conditioning and heating, while most of them have balcony. Sheets are provided free of charge. Towels can be provided upon payment of a deposit.There are vending machines for drinks and guests can have breakfast in the onsite café. The hostel also has a games room and lounge and guests can make use of the shared kitchen for free.You can hire a bicycle directly at reception. Transfers to the airport, train or bus stations are available for an extra charge.
- Location is really good totally center of old town!!
- Breakfast, comfortable beds, clean bathrooms, good localization.
- The Hostel is on the edge of the old town,about a 30 min walk from the main bus station.It is easy to find and easy to get to from the centre of the old town
- staff’s service is very good and warm, breakfast is good!
- The River Hostel has been great, the rooms were spacious and clean, the lobby is great if you want to meet other travellers. What I liked is that most people visiting were a bit older and quite a lot of solo travellers. I would recommend this hostel to anyone.
Quart Youth Hostel
One of our best sellers in Valencia! Quart Youth Hostel is located in Valencia, 16 miles from Cheste and 22 miles from Cullera.Some accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A flat-screen TV is featured.There is a shared kitchen at the property.The hostel also provides bike rental. Paterna is 3.8 miles from Quart Youth Hostel, and Sagunto is 16 miles away. The nearest airport is Valencia Airport, 5 miles from Quart Youth Hostel.
- The breakfast is very nice and it is cheap The bed is confortable!
- The guy at the reception was AMAZING. He took twenty minutes of time to give me all his tips of Valencia, and while we where chatting in English, he also answered short questions from other guests in what must have been 4 different languages. AAA+
- Everyone was super helpful, especially Stefan. The manager went the extra mile to sort out some issues, great customer service!! Many thanks.
- Nice and clean. Large bathrooms with nice showers. Lockers for things. Also common room with nice kitchen.
- The room is like a hotel! There’s a curtain so you have enough privacy. The drawer is really big to store your luggage.
Home Youth Hostel by Feetup Hostels
Home Youth Hostel by Feetup Hostels is located in the Ciutat Vella neighborhood in Valencia, just 16 miles from Cheste.Each room is fitted with a shared bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hostel also provides bike rental. Cullera is 22 miles from Home Youth Hostel by Feetup Hostels, and Paterna is 4 miles away. Valencia Airport is 5 miles from the property.
- Chilled and relaxed. Super friendly staff. Clean and comfortable. Good showers. Great location in the old town. Less than 10 minutes walk from train station ( Valencia North) ……oh and I nearly forgot the food.
It was perfect for what it was, the breakfast included, which while not the best, more like airplane food, but my point is, you can roll out of bed into 100’s of amazing cafes and have an amazing breakfast and coffee in the sun for 3€ or 4€.
The hostel lends itself to having a sociable dinner, getting to know people and heading out for a beer and explore. For this, it’s beyond excellent.
Greg does a ‘must do’ city tour which sets you up for what to see with the time you have. Really interesting.
- The Hostel is located perfectly, is quiet and clean. They offer various activities (such as guided tours) and offer free dinner.
- The staff is very welcoming and prepared to answer all your answer. Very good experience especially because it is very close to everything and you are able to reach most of the places. Besides, there’s always something going on organized by the hostel, from the street art tour to the sangria night and many of these activities are free as well. If you’re looking for somewhere to eat good food at dinner and meet amazing people this is the hostel for you!!
- Great place for your stay in Valencia. Excellent location. I appreciated the size of the hostel and that the staff was very helpful. It felt like visiting a friend rather than sleeping at a hostel. Recommended!
Center Valencia Youth Hostel
Center Valencia Youth Hostel offers free WiFi, air conditioning, a 24-hour reception and a communal kitchen. It is situated in Valencia’s historic centre, next to the Plaza de la Virgen.The property offers bright and modern rooms and dormitories. Rooms feature a private bathroom and dorms have a bathroom within the dormitory, which is shared with the other guests in the room. Breakfast consisting of coffee, juice, tea, milk, cereals and toast with jam is available.The building is non-smoking and has an elevator and a terrace. A tour desk, bicycle rental and a safe are available at Center Valencia’s reception. There is also a free internet point.Center Valencia Youth Hostel is only metres from the Torres de Serranos, Valencia’s Old City Gates. The Turia Gardens are within 350 feet.
- Staff was great. Helpful, talkative and kind. Close to everything. Many activities to take part in.
+ Good locations in the old town and close to many attractions, but a 30min walk from the train station.
+ Free breakfast in the morning.
+ Individual toilet and bathroom in each room.
+ Convenient locker and electricity socket for each person.
+ The walking tour connected with the hostel was very fun, the tour guide was extremely passionate and knowledgable.
+ Cheap and good value.
- There was 24 hour check in, beds were comfortable. Great location.
- Close to town, very cheap and comfortable. Really nice staff. Would recommend!
- The hostel is in a good location in the old town. Good value for money.
Innsa Hostel is located in Valencia, 16 miles from Cheste and 23 miles from Cullera. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.There is a tour desk at the property.Paterna is 3.8 miles from Innsa Hostel, and Sagunto is 15 miles away. The nearest airport is Valencia Airport, 5 miles from the property.
- Beautiful old building, clean, great location, lovely owners, comfy bed. I loved the little balcony in my room
- It’s perfectly located in the old centre, a charming building with friendly owners. The room was big and had good facilities.
- Wifi was good. Staff very helpful. Building with old charm.
- The owners were very friendly, the bed really comfy I loved the building ! it is old, (1701 I think) and cannot be renovated to its original state, and the doors creak , but the food and wine lovely
- Very convenient location, not far from most historical buildings also bus stations nearby allows exploring the rest of the attractions.
Red Nest Hostel
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the city, Red Nest Hostel is located in Valencia in the region of Valencia Community, just 17 miles from Cheste. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms are equipped with a shared bathroom.You will find a gift shop at the property.You can play ping-pong at the hostel. The hostel also provides bike rental. Cullera is 22 miles from Red Nest Hostel, and Paterna is 4.3 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Valencia Airport, 6 miles from Red Nest Hostel.
- The personnel was the best part about this hostel. Also a lot of places where you can meet other people and a lot of cool things you can do.
- Good location, fair price, friendly staff and very clean.
Perfect Location – Walking distance to all the main sights. Great Restaurants and bars around. Staff was really nice and helped us a lot.
Rooftop was nice to relax a bit
- Was a great location, almost everything is easy to walk to 🙂
- Nice staff, good private bathroom (the girls shared bathroom wasn’t pleasant though!) Comfy bed and good, cheap bar. Perfect location for exploring Valencia.
Purple Nest Hostel
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the city, Purple Nest Hostel is located in Valencia in the region of Valencia Community, just 17 miles from Cheste. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Certain rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. A TV is provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hostel also provides bike rental. Cullera is 22 miles from Purple Nest Hostel, and Paterna is 4.3 miles away. The nearest airport is Valencia Airport, 6 miles from the property.
- Location, clean, personel, living room/eating area
they have good kitchen, good location and as a youthhostel the service are professional.
But the room are really to small like a prison, compare the price they charged, it is not so worth to choose here.
- The staff was just amazing! Very helpfull and kind, gave good advices for further travelling. Property location is really good and easy to find, also beautifull surrounding. Room was very clean and large. The bar offers good food and drinks, absolutely would stay again!!
– quite close to city center
– staff is helpful and nice – they give maps and help with directions
- Very colorful and smiley place. Great staff and wonderful location. Good beer. Perfect for young people.
Top Hostels In Rafelbuñol Valencia Community Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Rafelbuñol Valencia Community to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Rafelbuñol Valencia Community but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Rafelbuñol Valencia Community. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!