10 Best Hostels To Stay In Rabanal de Fenar Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Rabanal de Fenar Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Rabanal de Fenar Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Rabanal de Fenar Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Rabanal de Fenar Castile and Leon. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Rabanal de Fenar Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Rabanal de Fenar Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In Rabanal De Fenar Castile And Leon:
Albergue Cueva de Valporquero
Albergue Cueva de Valporquero is located in Vegacervera, 20 miles from León and 15 miles from San Isidro. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room is equipped with a private bathroom.You will find a tour desk at the property.You can play mini-golf at the hostel. Mieres is 28 miles from Cueva de Valporquero, and Colle is 15 miles from the property. Asturias Airport is 53 miles away.
- OK for a one nighter on a motorcycle tour. Pleasant enough small village with a few paths for an evening stroll.
- Decoración del comedor y de la salita de estar. Desayuno buffet. Cama muy cómoda con edredón nórdico. Agua de ducha muy caliente y buenas toallas. La calefacción muy buena.Aparcamiento al lado. Personal amable.
- Muy centrico, facil de localizar, buen aparcamiento y buena decoración
- No solo un albergue, con habitaciones dobles muy cómodas. Lo mejor el restaurante. Excepcional.
- Muy agradable la estancia.Personal muy amable.La cena buenisima.Limpio y comodo.
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, El Crucero offers accommodations in La Magdalena, just 17 miles from León. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. A flat-screen TV is provided.Astorga is 26 miles from El Crucero, and San Isidro is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 55 miles from the property.
- Very friendly staff, very good value for money and location
We absolutely loved staying at El Crucero. This place is amazing!
Exceptionally clean, generous space, quite neighbourhood and breath-
taking views of the mountains. And what an amazing and kind host! She
was so kind to us that even took my kids for a long walk. We loved it so
much and stayed twice! Highly recommended to everyone!
- We absolutely LOVED staying at El Crucero. This place is AMAZING! Exceptionally clean, generous space, quite neighbourhood and breath-taking views of the mountains. And what an amazing and kind host! She was so kind to us that even took my kids for a long walk. We loved it so much and stayed twice! Highly recommended to everyone!
- The owners went out of their way to look after us and even let us use their garage for our motorbikes for the night. The food and drink was good and the beds comfy and clean rooms.
- Very helpful, english speaking staff. Big enough, pretty and clean room.
Alda Centro León
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Alda Centro León offers accommodations in León.The rooms have a private bathroom. A TV is available.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Astorga is 26 miles from Alda Centro León, and La Bañeza is 27 miles away.
- Location was good! You have all you need in the room for spending the night.
- The hotel is located almost in the city centre. We walked the camino, so nice place to stay and feel like a human agian (at least for one day) :). The hotel is good value for money.
- Bed was comfortable and the room was warm. Overall ok value for money.
- The location was great and the room was clean and comfortable! Was a great choice for our rest day while we did the Camino Frances
- The Location, quiet and close to old center. The (double) bed and flexibility of the woman at the reception. Three ward robes, free wifi, goid information about parking and breakfast and lunch opportunities near the hotel. Very reasonable price for a room near the old historical center.
Albergue Peregrinos San Francisco de Asis
Albergue Peregrinos San Francisco de Asis is located in León, 26 miles from Astorga and 26 miles from La Bañeza. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.All rooms include a private bathroom.There is a shared kitchen at the property.
- Location, lockers for our bags after check out. Dog friendly.
- Clean good size room. Great location. Bike storage
- I loved the location! The room was clean and had all we needed!
- Very friendly staff. Clean and spacious room and bathroom (room for 2 persons)
- The staff were very helpful, they took care of all our laundry with no charge. It’s a great place to stay
Albergue Muralla Leonesa
Albergue Muralla Leonesa is located in León, 27 miles from Astorga and 27 miles from La Bañeza.The rooms are equipped with a shared bathroom. A flat-screen TV is provided.There is a shared kitchen at the property.
- We spent one night at Albergue Muralla during our September 2017 camino. It is in a very nice part of Leon, in the “old town” with an updated interior of a very old brick building. Four of us shared a “quad room” of two bunkbeds. Our room was one of several private rooms on the main floor of the albergue. Very nice hostess. Breakfast was included in the rate. Small patio in back of the building. Good wifi. Will stay here again during a future camino.
- Great location close to Plaza Mayor…a reasonable walk to the train station.
- We had a shared bathroom. Best thing was there were two of them for 5 rooms. The we clean and very well lite.
- Nice place to stay. Very clean and silent. I recommend this place
- The localisation… it’s perfect for anyone who want to explore Leon center. Every location is close to this Albergue.
Located in León, 0.4 miles from Palacio del Conde Luna, Residencia Moebius features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property.Certain units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day.You will find a shared lounge at the property.
No reviews yet.
Albergue-Residencia del Camino de Santiago Unamuno León
Located in León’s city centre, just 500 feet from Leon’s Cathedral, Albergue-Residencia del Camino de Santiago Unamuno Leon offers a private garden, and 24-hour reception. There is free WiFi throughout.This simple hostel offers functional private and shared rooms with a private bathroom inside. There is a common living area. The hostel serves a continental breakfast and has a free bicycle parking.Guests can find many tapas bars and restaurants in El Barrio Romántico neighbourhood, just 2 streets away. The lively Barrio Húmedo neighbourhood with more tapas bars and clubs is just 1,300 feet from Albergue-Residencia del Camino de Santiago Unamuno Leon.Basílica de San Isidoro Church is 1,150 feet from the hostel. Gaudi’s Casa Botines is a 4-minute walk away. The town of Astorga, also in El Camino de Santigo Pilgrimage Route, is 31.1 miles away.
- right in the city center and close to anywhere. quiet during the night. friendly atmosphere. simple but practical.
- La posizione comoda per visitare il centro della città
Tivemos um problema no quarto, apareceram uns insetos, mas o mais importante é que reclamamos e resolveram o problema em minutos, nos trocando de quarto, inclusive para um quarto melhor. Fiquei muito satisfeito!
- Cerquita al Catedral y supermercado. La habitación tranquila y la cama comoda, Hay lugar para limpiar la ropa y nevera en cada planta y sala de televisor en la planta baja.Hay lugar suficiente para secar la ropa. El patio fue ideal para disfrutarnos. Free Wifi accesible.
- El personal muy amable, nos brindaron información de la ciudad y buscaron nuestro confort
Hostel Urban Rio Cea
Rio Cea Urban Hostel is located in central León, just 500 feet from Casa de Botines. Set in a historic building, this bed and breakfast offers rooms with free WiFi and a flat-screen TV.The rooms at Rio Cea Urban Hostel all have shared bathrooms. Bed linen and towels are provided. Some rooms have city views.At Hostel Urban Rio Cea you will find a shared kitchen. Other facilities offered at the property include a shared lounge, a tour desk and luggage storage. It offers city views.The kitchen can also be used by the guest to prepare their own meals. There is also a communal sitting-room at the guest disposal and free WiFi.The property is just 3 minutes’ walk from both the Barrio Húmedo and the Barrio Romántico districts, which are famous for their tapas bars and nightclubs. León Cathedral is just 1,500 feet away.
- It was a lovely place, wonderful facilities However the breakfast was basic and I was eaten alive by bed bugs…
- This place was great! Located close to the cathédrale and restaurants ect…
- Nice and quiet hotel, very well located. Recommended.
- Good position, nice relax zoone, nice windows view and cute chica rubia en la recibo… mui linda 🙂
The location is fantastic. There’s a restaurant downstairs, it’s two minutes to many other restaurants, bars and shops, and just a five-minute walk to the cathedral.
The price was low, on par with places outside the city center.
I liked that they had laundry facilities on site. The common living room was also a nice place to hang out.
One of our best sellers in León! Showcasing a terrace and views of the city, Leon Hostel is located in León in the region of Castila y Leon, just 27 miles from Astorga.Each room is fitted with a shared bathroom.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.La Bañeza is 27 miles from Leon Hostel, and Colle is 24 miles away.
- The location is perfect, close to all the sights and right next to the cathedral. The bathroom was very clean and the kitchen looked well equipped, although we didn’t use it. The staff were friendly and let us check in an hour early. Its a 15 min walk to the train station and there are lots of bars and restaurants around the area.
- A definite upgrade to staying in Leon Albergues on the Camino de Santiago! Awesome having a comfortable living room area to relax in with balcony views of main pedestrian thoroughfare. 3 minute walk to cathedral and in the heart of the best Leon restaurants and bars. Well kept and very clean hostel on 3rd floor of historical building. Good value for the solo traveller.
- The location, the staff, the rooms, and the overall environment were fantastic. This is one of my favorite locations to stay when I visit Leon.
- Located near the cathedral, it is in the center of town. Close to supermarket.
- The location is great, just a few steps from the Cathedral, in front of a supermarket and many cafés and restaurats.
La Madriguera Hostel
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, La Madriguera Hostel offers accommodations in León, just 1,600 feet from Palacio del Conde Luna.Every room comes with a shared bathroom.There is a shared kitchen at the property.
- The kitchen had everything needed to prepare a meal Lockers in the rooms. The hostess and her mother were very friendly, caring and helpful.
- Rooms were ok, beds a bit close. Should have wished more hooks etc in the bathroom area to hang clothes and items on when taking a shower. The owner was extremely friendly and helpful.
the bathroom is clean
the host also great
the fee is totally cheap
- Lovely owner. She couldn’t be more helpful. She emailed me beforehand to find out when I would be arriving. I was in a dorm with one other person (sorry for snoring!). I would recommend this hostal definitely, for the location and the price. You can’t get better. I was on Camino for my stay here.
- I loved the living room area to sit in and get away from my bed. The owner is trusting & kind. She let me sleep in… until 9:00 and never interrupted my sleep…so thoughtful!!!
Top Hostels In Rabanal De Fenar Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Rabanal de Fenar Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Rabanal de Fenar Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Rabanal de Fenar Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!