10 Best Hostels To Stay In Quintáns Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
Quintáns Galicia is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Quintáns Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Quintáns Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Quintáns Galicia. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Quintáns Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Quintáns Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In Quintáns Galicia:
Hostal Stella Del Mare
This property is a 7-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a terrace and views of the garden, Hostal Stella Del Mare is located in Camariñas, just 16 miles from Finisterre. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room includes a flat-screen TV. Some units have a sitting area for your convenience. Every room includes a private bathroom.There is room service at the property.Bike rental is available at this hostel and the area is popular for hiking. Santiago de Compostela Airport is 42 miles from the property.
- The facilities were clean and comfortable and ideal for my stay and the breakfast was very welcome in the morning.
- Good location, friendly staff, up-kept and comfortable rooms, no real complaints!
- The terrace was an unexpected pleasure as well as the friendly smiles on arrival. This place certainly deserves more than one star!
- Very clean and comfortable. The family were friendly and helpful, and on a very busy evening, provided good food and service. Could see the pizzas being made by hand next to the bar.
- The family run hostal provided exceptional service in terms of welcome and helpfulness. I would stay there if i visited camarinas again and recommend it to friends.
One of our best sellers in Muxia! Muxia Mare is located in Muxia, 14 miles from Finisterre and 28 miles from Noya.There is a shared kitchen at the property.The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 43 miles from the property.
- This was the ideal place to stay in Muxia. The staff was exceedingly helpful. They made us feel so welcome. Everything seemed brand new. Their English was good. The place was very clean. We loved the bunks with privacy curtains and lights and outlets. They had a great community area, with cheap cold beer, wine, and coffee. Excellent location. Lockers for our backpacks. Window facing the ocean. It was ideal.
- The kitchen was very well equipped and the receptionist was helpful. The place had a simple, homelike feel.
- It is right on the coast, beautiful view through the window, bed was really comfortable with big warm blanket so was really good rest.
- Location was unbelievably wonderful. The family who runs Muxia Mare is thoughtful, helpful and add even more delight to a fabulous spot.
- The view of the ocean is AMAZING, and the people are lovely and make you feel comfortable.
Albergue Arribada is located in Muxia, just 14 miles from Finisterre.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as a computer are featured. Enjoy a cup of tea while looking out at the sea or city.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Santiago de Compostela Airport is 43 miles from the property.
- Everything. From the check in to the check out, everything was great. Arrie our host was superb and she did everything possible to make our stay something special (including sorting out our luggage transfer at the last minute).
There’s not much to say!
It’s like being home!
Thank you for this beautiful place and the luxury after a long Camino!
- One of the best place I slept on my Camino. Very clean, and you feel like home.The owner is very friendly and makes you feel welcomed. It’s at 1 minute walk from the bus station, there is a supermarket nearby and the hostel has a very well-equipped kitchen.
- One of the best I have stayed so far on tbe camino de santiago
- The best albergue on the Camino. The staff, the facilities. Every little detail is thought about. Everything is done with love and sincerity. Thank you.
Albergue da Costa
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Albergue da Costa offers accommodations in Muxia, just 13 miles from Finisterre. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are fitted with a shared bathroom.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 43 miles from Albergue da Costa.
- Perfect place with nice view at the sea. Also owners very nice People. Clean space with good equipment in the kitchen
- Wonderful place to stay , clean and lots of space , amazing views of the ocean and only a couple mins walk to the town. The owner is helpful and our room was amazing , We had a double private room and it was perfect . Kitchen and lounge avalible with the best views in the town . This is my second visit and I will be back .
- Everything was fabulous! Especially the view on the ocean.
- We stayed here after doing the Camino. Only 2 others were in this 4 bunk room for 8. Very clean, quiet, on the edge of town. Owner was sweet and offered suggestions if we asked. Great kitchen, short walk to everything- beach, cafe, lighthouse, market. Right across the narrow street from the ocean. Highly recommend if you desire quiet, thoughtful space. Will stay here again if ever back- beautiful location ~ Muxia.
- I met very nice travelers at the hostel. Those experiences were priceless! and ocean view was super nice!
Located in Vimianzo, 29 miles from Santiago de Compostela, Pensión Quilmes features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. The hostel has a terrace and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Each room includes a private bathroom equipped with a bidet.Finisterre is 18 miles from Pensión Quilmes, and Noya is 24 miles away. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 35 miles from the property.
- La cena buenísima a un precio más que accesible. Muy recomendable
L’accoglienza, la gentilezza, la disponibilità dei propietari.
La gentilezza, la disponibilità, l’educazione dei Galiziani, la bellezza dei paesaggi, l’alone di mistero che avvolge la Galizia.
- La situación del Pueblo para las excursiones de alrededor.
- Muy limpito, restaurante con unas pizzas buenísimas, desayuno muy bien de precio, los dueños son muy atentos y súper amables. Muy buena relación calidad precio. El restaurante tiene una terraza estupenda. Muy bien!
- Todo estaba impecable. Instalaciones muy nuevas para ser una pensión. La cama muy cómoda y propietario muy amable. Estuvimos dos noches muy a gusto. Volveríamos sin duda.
Albergue @ Muxia
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Albergue @ Muxia is located in Muxia, just 14 miles from Finisterre. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.A TV, as well as a computer are available. There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.The hostel also provides free use of bicycles. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 43 miles from Albergue @ Muxia.
- Nice pleace, good albergue. Separating with a help of the curtains of several beds, gives a sense of privacy in a large room. Good!
- Good Clean facility’s, Great Kitchen, Beer for sale. Helpful Staff. Ventilated room for Boots. Side entrance when Albergue was closed.
- Amazing view. Super helpful friendly staff. Great breakfast.
- Friendly staff, clean, comfortable bunks, great kitchen for an albergue, nice common area- lots of natural light
Great place. Clean. Nice location. Friendly staff.
Good facilities and you can purchase beer and drinks from the fridge
Albergue As Eiras
This property is a 15-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, Albergue As Eiras offers accommodations in Lires, just 6 miles from Finisterre. The hostel has a terrace and views of the sea, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms include a shared bathroom equipped with a shower.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Santiago de Compostela Airport is 42 miles away.
- Friendly and accommodating staff; my husband and I were put in a separate bedroom, which was well appreciated and counts as luxury in an albergue. Beautiful view of the beach from the terrace and modern facilities.
- Location is excellent, town is beautiful, some staff were really nice. Accommodation was reasonable value for money but restaurant is expensive. 1.5 km walk to the lil cove is worth it as there’s a lil cafe which serves food to watch the sunset at.
- I visited about twelve different locations on my trip to Spain. As Eiras had the best service I had on my entire journey.
- The marvellous beach cafe nearby is well worth the walk.
- The albergue had a very modern facility with nice beds.
This property is a 18-minute walk from the beach. Pension Atlantico offers accommodations in Merejo. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Finisterre is 14 miles from Pension Atlantico, and Noya is 26 miles away. Santiago de Compostela Airport is 41 miles from the property.
- Good place, close to the beach, Quite calm. Good to spend one night. Breakfast is included and free parking space outside.
- Una location magica, una posizione unica. La struttura è da rinnovare, ma per la gentilezza del proprietario, il prezzo davvero basso e la luce e il panorama vale la pena sceglierla!
- Buena relacion calidad precio. Zumo natural en el desayuno.
- La ubicación en medio del campo y la tranquilidad.
- El desayuno de la abuela y la amabilidad. Las vistas y la playa
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Tequeron is located in Cee, 5 miles from Finisterre and 29 miles from Ribeira.A flat-screen TV, as well as a laptop are provided. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms have views of the mountains or city. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Bike rental is available at this hostel and the area is popular for biking. Santiago de Compostela Airport is 39 miles away.
- Comfy bed. Great kitchen. Great shower. Fresh sheets and towel. Very welcoming staff. Close to supermarkets.
- The woman who greeted us was so amazing – we had been walking in the rain and fog for hours and she welcomd us with hot tea! Then showed us to our wonderful dorm beds / room with cozy duvet blankets and awesome little sitting area and the best shower of our entire trip for sure!
- Very clean, modern room and great showers. Right on the Camino. Lovely staff.
- Right on the Camino route, excellent value for money, very good facilities and Pilar who went out of her way to make sure we are comfortable and that we enjoy our stay in Cee. She has organized the taxi to take us to the Ezaro waterfalls, highly recommended.
- Very nice Alberge. Only 6 places available. Very clean and comfortable. Very good and clean shower. You get foot mat. Kitchen has everything you need. You get personal locker. Pilar – the host is very good, kind and funny. We went to the waterfall with her. I’m very happy I stayed there and met Pillar who made my stay they one of the most wonderful along my Way. It was really like coming home. Thanks Pilar!
Showcasing a terrace and views of the garden, Albergue Picota is located in Mazaricos in the region of Galicia, just 23 miles from Santiago de Compostela.A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Finisterre is 14 miles from Albergue Picota, and Vilagarcia de Arousa is 26 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 29 miles from the property.
- Good wifi, clean room, bright, although zero view. Shared bathroom with another room which was not an issue. Village quiet on a Sunday afternoon as you would expect – but supermarket, bar/hotel etc open. Good signposting leaving the village to get you back on Camino which was reassuring with an early departure.
- The whole place was so clean, the smell of disinfectant lingered the whole time i was there. For the price I paid, i was prepared for a bit of ‘grottiness’, so the bright, clean and disinfected facilities were a welcome surprise. The owner does not speak English but we managed to understand each other with my crap Spanish and lots of sign language and a bit of google translate.
- The owner Maria Jesus was lovely and so attentive to our needs as 2 weary Peregrinos. She pointed out the restaurants and supermarket, just a stone’s throw from the property. AND a 5 minute walk away to a FREE swimming pool. We had booked the double room which was fantastic but we peeped in the dormitory and WOW!! See piccys – each bed had a table and reading light and you could walk outside to an area to sit, hang laundry, wash clothes, chill out, etc. The kitchen was a great space with everything you could want. The entrance area had lovely plush seating. It was wonderful!!
- Clean, modern, private rooms available, laundry machines available, nice staff (but next door)
- Lovely host, although she spoke little English and we spoke little Spanish, we managed to communicate with each other. The whole facility was new and sparkling clean. Loved it, one of the better Alburgues we have stayed in.
Top Hostels In Quintáns Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Quintáns Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Quintáns Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Quintáns Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!