10 Best Hostels To Stay In Quimixto Jalisco – Top Hotel Reviews
Quimixto Jalisco is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Quimixto Jalisco. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Quimixto Jalisco. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Quimixto Jalisco. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Quimixto Jalisco right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Quimixto Jalisco with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In Quimixto Jalisco:
Los Muertos Hostal
This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. 3.7 miles from Cruise Ship Pier, Los Muertos Hostal offers a accommodation in the Romantic Zone district of Puerto Vallarta. Featuring a shared lounge as well as a fully equipped shared kitchen, the guest house has air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi. The tour desk is available to assist guests in planning their days out.The private bathroom is equipped with a shower.Speaking English and Spanish at the reception, staff are always at hand to help.Lic. Gustavo Diaz Ordaz Airport is 5.6 miles from the guest house, a 30 minutes drive away.
- The staff were very nice. It’s a quiet hostel to contrast the bustle outside.
- The hostel was very clean and friendly. I was greeted by wonderful hosts. I highly recommend this friendly, intimate hostel. I had a wonderful holiday!!!!!
I wanted to stay for two days and ended up staying for a week.
The owner Andre was a wonderful and really helpful host.
The place was totally new and really clean.
Perfect location aswell
This hostel is pretty much new so everything is in great working conditions. Extremely clean and beds are very comfortable.
The hostel is in a perfect location. Close to the beach, bars, restaurants, public transportation, and pretty much close to all the fun things to do in Puerto Vallarta.
The staff are very friendly, helpful and well informed about the town and all kinds of activities to do there. I recommend this place 100%.
- Friendly staff (Andrei was wonderful), excellent location, cleanliness, hot water shower
Oasis Original Hostel
This property is a 15-minute walk from the beach. This hostel is located 3.1 miles from downtown Puerto Vallarta, Mexico and 1.2 miles from the beaches of Banderas Bay. It serves a daily continental breakfast and features free Wi-Fi.Oasis Original Hostel offers spacious private and dormitory rooms. All rooms have air conditioning and are decorated with bright, Mexican colors. Private rooms include an en suite bathroom.Guests of the Oasis Hostel can watch cable TV or DVDs in the common room and use the kitchen facilities. Board games, barbecue equipment and bicycles are available for use.Puerto Vallarta International Airport and Marina Vallarta Golf Club are both 6.8 miles from the Oasis Original. Visitors can swim with dolphins at Dolphin Adventure, 16-minutes away.
No reviews yet.
Alexandross Hostel B&B
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Alexandross Hostel B&B is located in the Romantic Zone neighborhood in Puerto Vallarta, just 29 miles from Rincon de Guayabitos.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Punta Mita is 22 miles from Alexandross Hostel B&B, and Los Ayala is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Lic. Gustavo Diaz Ordaz Airport, 5 miles from Alexandross Hostel B&B.
- When I arrived the Hostel was 47 days old. It was clean and new but also needs work. It needs more teaspoons and glasses.
- Generous room space. Good people working and all had smiles. Very new with lots of white paint.
- Basic room with basic breakfast. Overall good stay.
- Wonderful location, amazing staff, and the best location of authentic street food!
The location is perfect, and although it may not look much from the outside, inside it was much bigger and nicer than I’d anticipated. Very happy
Jet’s Gay Hostel
Jet’s Gay Hostel is located in Puerto Vallarta, 29 miles from Rincon de Guayabitos and 22 miles from Punta Mita.Certain accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax.Los Ayala is 29 miles from Jet’s Gay Hostel, and Nuevo Vallarta is 8 miles away. The nearest airport is Lic. Gustavo Diaz Ordaz Airport, 5 miles from Jet’s Gay Hostel.
No reviews yet.
This property is a 10-minute walk from the beach. Hostel Vallarta is located in the Downtown Puerto Vallarta neighborhood in Puerto Vallarta, 29 miles from Rincon de Guayabitos and 22 miles from Punta Mita.Certain rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room.You will find luggage storage space at the property.You can play ping-pong at the hostel. Los Ayala is 29 miles from Hostel Vallarta, and Nuevo Vallarta is 7 miles away. Lic. Gustavo Diaz Ordaz Airport is 5 miles from the property.
- Great staff and good location . Close to grocer and drinks. Beach was just 2 short blocks away. Upstairs patio kitchen was great.
- So many great people in this Hostel including the owner.
- Great sized hostel in Vallarta. awesome rooftop to chill and hang out with other guests. Staff are very helpful and accommodating. Good place to stay if you don’t want to break your budget with expensive accomodation.
- Très bien localisé, proche de la plage. Le staff est génial et super gentil. La terrasse sur le toit, parfaite pour admirer le coucher de soleil sur la mer. Pancakes tous les matins!
- Ubicación excelente. Amabilidad del personal (te ayudan en todo y generan un ambiente excelente) 100% recomendable. Volvería a Vallarta. Un saludo grande a esa buena gente. Salud
One of our best sellers in Puerto Vallarta! This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Hostel Central offers accommodations in Puerto Vallarta.There is a shared kitchen at the property.You can play darts at the hostel. Rincon de Guayabitos is 29 miles from Hostel Central, and Punta Mita is 22 miles from the property. Lic. Gustavo Diaz Ordaz Airport is 5 miles away.
- The people in the dorm are great and the staff was super nice
- Very kind and welcoming staff. Excellent location. Quiet vibe
- Friendly and helpful stuff. The hostel is clean and cool. The boss helps you with everything and is a smart guy. You find there always other friendly people for hang out.
- Paul was very helpful and made my stay very pleasant. The room was good and I have no complaints. It was quiet and peaceful. The location is good, very near the public beach.
- The hostel location is a short walk to the Malecon, Zona Romantica and the Cathedral has frequent buses going to different areas! The hostel had a quiet time from 10-7:30am. A variety of aged guests and good vibe!
Casa Kraken Hostel
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Located one minute’s walk from the beaches of Puerto Vallarta, this family-owned hostel is a 10-minute drive from Puerto Vallarta International Airport. It features a continental breakfast and free Wi-Fi.The Downtown Oasis Hostel offers private and dormitory rooms. Lockers are provided as well as luggage storage. Hot water is available 24 hours a day.A common room and kitchen facilities are part of this Puerto Vallarta hostel. A tour desk is available for booking fishing trips, snorkeling tours, and other local activities. There is no curfew.The Puerto Vallarta Convention Center is a 5-minute drive from Oasis Hostel Downtown. Vallarta Adventures Tours & Activities is 20 minutes from the hostel.
No reviews yet.
Chanclas Hostel Vallarta
Featuring free WiFi, Chanclas Hostel Vallarta offers accommodations in Puerto Vallarta, just 29 miles from Rincon de Guayabitos.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Punta Mita is 22 miles from Chanclas Hostel Vallarta, and Los Ayala is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Lic. Gustavo Diaz Ordaz Airport, 5 miles from the property.
- Easy to get to from the airport by bus. Good location near the Malecon.
- Friendly, helpful staff and the location is amazing!
- The staff was great, friendly and very helpful. Location was great, short walk to center plaza and beach.
- The location is perfect, close to plaza Malecon and lots of bars and restaurants in the surroundings. It’s also a 2 min walk to the beach. There is a nice roof top terrace with outside kitchen| bar and a netflix corner.
My stay was very short, just one night and two days, but even in such a short time administrators made me feel welcomed and at home, they were flexible to accommodate my needs for an early check in and a late checkout and were friendly and caring.
Healing Hands – an amazing massage center 2 minutes away from the hostel.
El Sunset Hostel
One of our best sellers in Puerto Vallarta! Showcasing a barbecue and views of the garden, El Sunset Hostel is located in Puerto Vallarta in the region of Jalisco, just 27 miles from Rincon de Guayabitos.A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Punta Mita is 21 miles from El Sunset Hostel, and Los Ayala is 27 miles from the property. Lic. Gustavo Diaz Ordaz Airport is 3.1 miles away.
- Super close to the beach, an amazing owner with an amazing dog! I have nothing but good things to say. Will definitely return to El sunset if I make it back to Puerto Vallarta
- Marco is an awesome host and his dog, Vikingo, was really friendly. The hostel was well kept and the other residents were awesome people. Food and convenience shops all close by, as were buses. Overall, just excellent. Made some great memories; I’ll definitely be coming back in the future.
- An international and familial ambiance, young and young at heart clientele, in a convenient location. The owner and his sidekick Vikingo are great.
- Fun place to hang out in Puerto Vallarta and meet folks from around the world. Very gracious, helpful host and staff.
- Lovely open courtyard setup! Also very close to public transportation tho the airport, our cheap uber ride.
Casa Adriana VIP Backpackers
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, Casa Adriana VIP Backpackers offers accommodation in Puerto Vallarta.A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. Most rooms come with a minibar while all rooms come with a TV and Netflix.There are two kitchens, one is for preparing cold meals which is free of charge while the other kitchen, fully equipped for hot meals, is available at an additional charge.Lic. Gustavo Diaz Ordaz Airport is 3.1 miles away. Downtown Puerto Vallarta is 10 minutes away. Shuttle service is available at an extra cost. Street parking is available for free.
- The bed was comfortable. All nights but one, it was very quiet. I believe people checking in or checking out the place outside the normal time, later in the evening. I really liked to terrace area where you could read or check computer.
- I always felt safe. Met some quality people. Owners are hard working and conscientious, and made me feel welcome and that I had made new life long friends. I will return.
- The bed was extra comfortable, plenty of space Eg two common areas, lockers to keep valuables. The best part was the friendly staff from the owner to the cleaner, absolutely fantastic.
- The host, the Place, the enviroment and the cute cat
- Excellent location. Close from the airport, supermarkets, restaurants, and bus stop. You have a fridge in the room as well as a locker. Free water, free sunscreen and tanning lotion.
Top Hostels In Quimixto Jalisco Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Quimixto Jalisco to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Quimixto Jalisco but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Quimixto Jalisco. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!