10 Best Hostels To Stay In Quijano Cantabria – Top Hotel Reviews
Quijano Cantabria is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Quijano Cantabria. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Quijano Cantabria. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Quijano Cantabria. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Quijano Cantabria right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Quijano Cantabria with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In Quijano Cantabria:
Located in Boó de Piélagos, 7 miles from Santander, Albergue Piedad features free WiFi access and free private parking.The rooms include a shared bathroom.Santillana del Mar is 9 miles from Albergue Piedad, and Suances is 5 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 6 miles from Albergue Piedad.
No reviews yet.
This property is a 10-minute walk from the beach. Hostal Amarantos is located in Suances, 12 miles from Santander and 4.2 miles from Santillana del Mar. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Isla is 24 miles from Hostal Amarantos, and Somo is 15 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 11 miles from the property.
- There is a busy bar/restaurant where you must go to check in etc and everyone we dealt with was incredibly nice and helpful. Our room was cozy and warm. Bathroom was big and we slept very comfortably. It was very quiet despite being full of people. We ate delicious burgers for dinner from the restaurant and had a yummy breakfast as well. They accepted our small dog at no extra cost. Wonderful experience all around, would happily return and recommend. Location is very central, was easy to find street parking despite a busy holiday weekend.
- Very convenient for start of Vuelta a Espana in Suances
- La tortilla del bar MUY buena.el zumo es natural y te lo hacen allí en el momento.Calidad/precio bastante bien.
- El trato del personal del hostal/restaurante fue genial. Son personas muy amables y están pendientes de ti. Pedí al dueño un secador de pelo, ya que olvidé llevarlo, y me lo dejó sin problemas, me salvo la estancia allí. Además, la comida del restaurante está riquísima.
- La relación calidad precio me parece excelente. Admiten mascotas y ubicación está muy bien, aunque es en la parte de arriba del pueblo, por lo cual queda un poco alejado de la playa si se quiere ir andando.
Located in Totero, 12 miles from Santander, Los Nuberos features a restaurant and free WiFi. Free private parking is available on site.You will find a shared lounge at the property.You can play ping-pong at this hostel, and the area is popular for hiking. Santillana del Mar is 15 miles from Los Nuberos, and Suances is 14 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 9 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Albergue Solar de Hidalgos
This renovated, 16th-century palace is set in a pedestrianised area of Santillana del Mar’s historic town centre. It lies just a few feet from Plaza Mayor and La Colegiata Románica.Many of the palace’s ancient features have been carefully preserved, giving the Solar de Hidalgos an authentic, historic charm. Here you will find numerous antique sculptures and artwork, suits of armour, dark stone flooring and exposed wood beams. These ancient features are now blended with modern facilities.The hostel is located beside the Benemejiis Palace, which now acts as the Caja Cantabria exhibition centre. This small town is filled with impressive historic buildings, and outside it you will find some of Spain’s best green landscape.
- couldn’t have a friendlier welcome by staff!!! Perfect location and in my case wonderful warm-hearted start for my Camino.
- The old style of the hostel was really lovely and added to the charm of it, and the guy at reception were very welcoming.
- Spacious, comfy room in a medievil setting full of character.
- Incredible location, marvelous smiling staff, we had a very spacious attic room. The place is just great!
- An amazing find. Fantastic location and a building frozen in time with appropriate antique decor. Also excellent value as many of these heritage buildings in Spain have become paradors at much higher rates. Friendly and helpful service. We enjoyed the experience immensely.
This property is a 8-minute walk from the beach. Hostería Fimar is located in Ubiarco, just 15 miles from Santander.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have views of the sea or mountains. Every room has a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Santillana del Mar is 2.1 miles from Hostería Fimar, and Suances is 2.9 miles away. Santander Airport is 14 miles from the property.
- Extremely friendly staff at the reception. Nice breakfast.
- We booked this accommodation on the day we stayed as our ferry had been cancelled (thank you Brittany Ferries!). We arrived on Sunday afternoon, just in time for lunch and loved the delightful, friendly owners, who didn’t speak a word of English and the food was outstanding, both for breakfast and lunch. We’ve never seen so much food offered for breakfast and their menu del dia was just fabulous for 17 euros. The night’s accommodation, including breakfast was so reasonable through Booking.com.
- Breakfasts were the best I’ve ever seen. The staff was extremely friendly like the friends were caring us. The location is between the green hills with a sea view line from the room window.
- Todos! The reception was great, awesome food, location and value for price
- It is a stone’s throw from the sea.. And a gorgeous view!! The restaurant serves lovely spanish food. The host is a very friendly lady, but speaks only spanish! She even packed us a small breakfast the previous evening since we had to leave very early in the morning.
Albergue El Convento
Located in a former nun convent, Albergue El Convento offers accommodation in Santillana del Mar city centre.Featuring a simple-vintage décor, this hostel offers dormitory rooms for maximum 4 people as well as private rooms, the former nun cells. They feature a garden view and give access to a shared bathroom.There is a dining area where the continental buffet is served every morning, as well as a communal lounge area with a library, and board games.The property boasts a spacious garden with barbecue facilities and guests have access to the communal terrace.Other facilities include a bio store with local products and souvenirs.Restaurants, bars and shops can be found within walking distance. Santander Airport is 14.9 miles away.
1. It is a historical building, so I guess it is cool to stay there.
2. The staff was very polite.
- Lady at the front desk was very nice and helpful, the place is beautiful with lots if spaces to relax. The little village is incredible. Shared bathroom was decent sized and individual showers are a plus. They accepted our small dog at no extra cost.
- Very clean, friendly staff, great breakfast, nice common areas.
reception is kind (but could be better if told the customer every rule earlier )
- Spotlessly clean, and a wonderfully spiritual atmosphere.
- 1. It is a historical building, so I guess it is cool to stay there.
One of our best sellers in Santander! Hostel Allegro is located in Santander, 15 miles from Santillana del Mar and 12 miles from Suances.Each room has a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room has a shared bathroom.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Castro-Urdiales is 31 miles from Hostel Allegro , and Isla is 13 miles away. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 2.5 miles from the property.
- Breakfast was great and varied, the owner is super friendly and helpful. The hostel is very clean and wheelchair friendly. It is very close to the city centre and there are bars, supermarkets right by the hostel. The guests are respectful and it’s great to meet people from all over the world. It was a great experience and I would do it again.
- super nice breakfast, warm room even in a cold night, lockers in the room, coffee and tea available
Everything was amazing! Its all because of Rafael, the owner. He is one of the kindness person I have ever met. Thank you so much.
PS. breakfast was perfect)
- Rafael, the owner of the place was really nice, careful and available. The place is always absolutely clean, not so common for a hostel at this price! Easy to find from bus, train or city center.
- Friendly, clean and comfortable hostel, with a helpful owner. Located a short way from city centre in a quiet area with local shops. It is at the top of a hill but there are public lifts and escalators to help get up there!
Santander Central Hostel
Santander Central Hostel offers accommodations in Santander.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Santillana del Mar is 16 miles from Santander Central Hostel, and Suances is 12 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 2.5 miles from the property.
- Staff at the hostel were very friendly and helpful. Easy check-in experience and they allowed me to leave my luggage in the locker all day after checking out as I had a late bus which was very much appreciated! The hostel is well located right next to the bus station and on the edge of the old town so everything is easily reached on foot. The bed was really comfortable and I was glad to have free tea available all day!
I was very comfortable. The beds each have plugs and lamps and the breakfast was really very good for a hostal! The staff was so welcoming and warm and I liked little details like rubber ducks in the bathroom and a cosy lounge.
Oh and it was located 1 minute away from the airport bus (which was very handy when the breakfast starts at 8 and the bus leaves at 8:15 haha..)
- Good hostel and convenient location, very close to the bus and train stations
Incredibly friendly and helpful staff.
Very cozy and characteristic living room, which was my favorite part of the hostel.
- Loved the common room—great ambiance to chill and make friends. Shame it closes at 23h but totally understandable.
Boasting a terrace, Hostel Santander is situated in the heart of Santander, 1,650 feet from Santander Port. The property is located 2,650 feet from Puerto Chico. The property is set in the Santander City Centre district.With a shared bathroom, certain units at the hostel also have a balcony.A continental breakfast can be enjoyed at the property.Camino de Santiago en Santander is a 10-minute walk from Hostel Santander. Santander Airport is 6.8 miles away.
Loved the terrace and sitting room
Staff were very friendly and helpful
Music was great
- Beautiful hostel, very clean, small and comfortable. Breakfast was good and there is always hot water and coffee available. Rooms are large and every bed has a locker. Just a bit expensive.
- It’s a really cozy relaxed place. Good location, super clean, helpful staff.
- Very clean and comfortable. The staff went out of their way to help you with things to do. So very welcoming and accommodating.
- The host was very kind and helpful and also the hostel was very cute and clean. The location is the best that it could be. Totally in the centre of everything and with sea view. I’ll totally return in the summer.
- Loved the terrace and sitting room
Hostel de las Facultades
Hostel de las Facultades is located within Camino de Santiago in Santander, 15 minutes’ walk away from the University area, and can provide pilgrims with credentials. Free WiFi is offered throughout the property and free public parking is available on site.Each bright dormitory room is equipped with lockers and sound proofing. They all give access to a shared bathroom. Blankets are provided. Hostel de las Facultades features an air renewal system throughout the property.You can find a shared kitchen at the property where a fridge, ceramic hob, microwave, electric kettle and kitchenware are available. A washing-machine with tumble-dryer option is available. There is a dining-room with a lounge area, and a spacious garden with seating areas shared with the other buildings.Other facilities include a bicycle parking for a surcharge, and touristic information can be provided at the reception as well as luggage storage service.You can find supermarkets, restaurants, a pharmacy and a medical clinic nearby. Guests can enjoy various activities in the surroundings, including golfing, windsurfing and cycling. Santander Port is 0.9 miles while Santander Centreal Bus Station is 1.1 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 2.5 miles away.
- The hostel with super nice stuff and energy! They really put an effort into explaining all the things you can see/do in Santander. I will definitely come back again!
- I really enjoyed my stay at Hostel de las Facultades – it was safe, spotlessly clean, quiet and welcoming – also the bus service to all of the city and La Magdalena was just outside the door. It was really nice to see this part of Santander. The owner Jose was exceptionally kind and helpful and available for all questions. I would recommend it without hesitation
- The staff were really helpful & friendly; I will be recommending here as the place to stay when people come to visit me.
- The staff were exceptional, charming and efficient, and took endless trouble to make sure everyone was comfortable. The kitchen facilities were the best I’ve seen, including a fridge full of good quality local food to buy and prepare, something I’ve not seen in other hostels,
- Lovely staff, and good beds/pillows. Showers were really warm good in the cooler weather. You are also given enough warm blankets. Kitchen is great there is also a coffee machine and basic vending machine as well.
Top Hostels In Quijano Cantabria Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Quijano Cantabria to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Quijano Cantabria but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Quijano Cantabria. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!