10 Best Hostels To Stay In Punta de Gallinazo Bocas del Toro – Top Hotel Reviews
Punta de Gallinazo Bocas del Toro is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Punta de Gallinazo Bocas del Toro. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Punta de Gallinazo Bocas del Toro. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Punta de Gallinazo Bocas del Toro. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Punta de Gallinazo Bocas del Toro right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Punta de Gallinazo Bocas del Toro with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In Punta De Gallinazo Bocas Del Toro:
Bambuda Lodge is located in the tropical rain forest in Bocas del Toro. The property features a coral reef off its dock and a swimming pool with an on-site bar and music all day long. WiFi access is available for guests.The property offers individual beds in dormitories or private rooms. You can enjoy views of the ocean, an outdoor seating area, a safety deposit box and bed linen.At Bambuda Lodge you will find kayaks for rent, snorkelling equipment for use on the coral reef, and a 150 foot waterslide from the bar to the ocean. The property has a full restaurant with breakfast, lunch and banquet style family-dinners.An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including fishing, hiking and diving. Food is served daily at the restaurant.
- Food was amazing, staff was friendly and the whole place is just so cool!
- The views and the atmosphere is amazing in that place. Very good place to meet people
- Awesome place. It felt like a resort. Great spot to relax. The food and facilities were great. The dorm beds were nice and very clean. Loved the pool and slide.
- The family style dinner is amazing! Every night four new dishes to choose from. Breakfast and lunch are good as well. The place itself is superb and we loved the vibe. There is no better place to relax and enjoy the holiday.Great staff!
- The story behind how this place came to be is rather incredible – there is a book at the reception that tells it. You can tell the owners put their heart & soul into this place, and it makes for a wonderful experience.
Hostal Doña Irma Bocas
Hostal Doña Irma Bocas is located in Bocas Town, 14 miles from Buena Vista and 5 miles from Isla Colón.A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. All rooms have a shared bathroom.
- Friendly hostess, already opened the door at 06.30! One of our companions got sick, Irma took care of him while we were not around.
- Great location, great value, Irma is really friendly and helped us to organise more nights to stay. Room was clean, comfortable and there was a powerful hot water shower, which is rare with budget accommodation in Central America. There is a nice terrace area to sit out and enjoy a beer. There is a lot of overpriced accommodation in Bocas Town and if you want a simple clean and budget accommodation; look no further.
- Close to bocas town, very clean and lovely family.
- I liked my stay at Irma’s Hostel. The room and bathroom were clean. It’s locsted close to town and restaurants. I would definitely recommend it.
- The hostal is super-clean and surrounded by tropical flowers. The owner is very friendly. They organized especially for me even the map of the island. To get to the hostal from the airport take the main street heading to the town, and just after the school building turn right. 200 m walk in total…
Hostal del Mar
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hostal del Mar offers accommodations in Bocas Town, just 13 miles from Buena Vista.Every room has a private bathroom equipped with a shower.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.
- Hostel del Mar is just lovely. The bedrooms are bright and airy and the communal living area is spacious and really nicely decorated with lovely wooden floors. The whole place is extremely clean and full of character. There is a lovely balcony at the back of the property with a hammock and nice seating which looks out over the water. Downstairs is a very nice deck area also overlooking the water and the food in the restaurant, Annie’s Place, is both tasty and very reasonably priced. Best of all was the owner of the hostel and restaurant, Annie. She was so kind and attentive to us. The hostel is also in a very good location on the waterfront and close to the shops, restaurants and water taxis. I would highly recommend this as a place to stay in Bocas del Toro.
- Big room and comfortable bed. Great location on the main street of Bocas town just next to bars, restaurants and the watertaxis
- Beautifully decorated house, bright and spacious rooms and amazing staff
- Host was excellent. Super lovely and helpful. Family are all lovely! The balcony was pretty and nice to sit out on. Room was nice and clean and comfortable. Super central and easy to walk to the boat docks and to restaurants.
- The staff (Annie) was very helpful and accommodating. The location of the hostel is good with restaurants and bars within walking distance
This property is a 20-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, El Jaguar offers accommodations in Bastimentos. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Bocas Town is 2.2 miles from Hostal el Jaguar, and Buena Vista is 13 miles away.
- The owner and personnel were great. It was not very crowded and noisy, so that’s a difference from the main island. I wholeheartedly recommend the Zapatilla tour.
- This place is so beautiful ! Everyone was nice and the location is awesome ! You sleep over the water. The room was beautiful. Everything is clean and perfect ! Highly recommended
- I loved the location of this property and the shared space! The hammocks, tables, and view were all so welcoming and really added to this secluded bohemian island feel.
- The place is as described and good value for your money.
Perfect location to explore the island
Nice for low budget traveling
Happy hour beer is 1 dollar
Selina Red Frog
One of our best sellers in Bastimentos! This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Located in Bastimentos in the region of Isla Bastimentos, 3.6 miles from Bocas Town, Selina Red Frog features an outdoor pool and views of the garden. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Some rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. A TV is featured.There is a shared kitchen at the property.You can play ping-pong and pool at the hostel. Buena Vista is 11 miles from Selina Red Frog, and Isla Colón is 8 miles away.
Most comfortable beds, Super friendly stuff, amazing beach bar and special place!
I had such a great time.
- I really love the Selina brand And this one is no different but something special from the rest. The people are true locals and can give you a taste of what’s important to the island. David pointed out red frogs and sloths about two hours into my stay. Carolina explained the importance of water conservation in this area. Everything is from the rain and this can cause water shortages. It’s awesome to learn to be more conscious of water usage. Ricardo, the surf instructor, is awesome and a wealth of knowledge. They all helped me learn more Spanish. Lastly, just remember you are in the jungle, not a sterile, all- inclusive resort. The co working space is perfect here
We stayed in the deluxe bungalow which was AMAZING. It had 360 views of the jungle and a private balcony as well as shower window facing the jungle. The beach was a lovely 3-5 min walk from the bungalow through jungle.
The room had a projector to watch movies on.
Very comfortable bed.
Staff were all very attentive and lovely during our stay.
- It was secluded. Great surf lessons by Ricardo! Good AC in bungalows.
- Short walk from the beach. The pool is great and you can meet some great people here.
- Most comfortable beds, Super friendly stuff, amazing beach bar and special place!
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Located in Bastimentos, 2.3 miles from Bocas Town, Bubba´s House features a sun terrace and views of the sea. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The rooms come with a private bathroom.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Buena Vista is 13 miles from Bubba´s House, and Isla Colón is 6 miles away.
- The room was clean and comfortable, the breakfast was ok. Maybe some fruit with pancakes, or make a little change once in a while. As it was the same every day..
- Pancakes with syrup for breakfast was great and the hammocks were cosy. Rooms were comfortable enough and staff were helpful
The over-the-water setting was nice
The little upstairs deck – where we COULD drink our own drinks
THe 6pm – 7pm US$1 beer Happy Hour
- Good location living on a jetty with good free pancakes in the morning and friendly voluntary staff.
- Casual, friendly atmosphere. Good for backpackers.
Calipso Hostel Bocas del Toro
Showcasing a terrace and views of the garden, Calipso Hostel Bocas del Toro is located in Bocas Town in the region of Isla Colon, just 14 miles from Buena Vista.A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. All rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- Hostel is nice, close to the square, central location. But really nothing to do here, just sleep. The kitchen is good and well equipped.
- Kitchen was exceptionally clean for a hostel. Great friendly staff. Good rooms. Comfy beds. Great location. Great value for money. Would stay again.
- The staff was supper friendly and eager to help you out.
- Location was very good. Great balcony. Great staff, really friendly. I forgot my travel diary and they immediatly responded to my email.
- It’s very central on the main island. Some staff is very lovely others seem quite bored.
This property is a 9-minute walk from the beach. Located in Bastimentos, 2.3 miles from Bocas Town, Hostal Bastimentos features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi. The hostel has a sun terrace and views of the sea, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.You can play darts at this hostel, and the area is popular for hiking. Buena Vista is 13 miles from Hostal Bastimentos, and Isla Colón is 6 miles away.
Room was good and its well located in bastimentos, eventhough its better to stay on isla colon.
They cooperated with us when we wanted to stay only 2 nights instead of 4
- Comfy bed, scenic view, helpful and friendly staff
- It got a nice view, dorms were good, many places to sit in a hammock
Located on a nice spot!
Quieter than Bocas Del Toro, this place gives you a more authentic feeling of the islands.
Everyone working there are really nice people, they have good recommendations of stuff to do around and their activities aren’t rip offs.
Overall it is a good spot and you can easily get to the main island.
- This place was made to relax and enjoy the life. Very nice stuff, adorable dogs, good location, a lot of bright colors, terrace is perfect for yoga practice, jungle is right behind the hostel, shops is less then 1 minute walk, water taxi stop is 1 minute walk. Overall the whole island is beautiful and tranquil.
- Room was good and its well located in bastimentos, eventhough its better to stay on isla colon.
Spanish by the Sea – Bocas
One of our best sellers in Bocas Town! Only 1 block from the seafront in Bocas del Toro, Spanish by the Sea – Bocas features a communal kitchen and dining area, grounds with hammocks and accommodations with free Wi-Fi.The Spanish by the Sea hostel has private rooms and beds in dormitories, all with access to shared bathrooms. A safe is available at the front desk.Guests can relax in the communal TV lounge, which includes a DVD library. The on-site tour desk can arrange kayak rental and provide information about things to do in Bocas del Toro.You can swim and snorkel within a 5-minute walk of Spanish by the Sea, and surfing classes are available just a 5-minute boat ride away. Bocas del Toro Airport is just over half a mile away, and is a 1-hour flight from Panama City.
- They made my stay really good here and they were very helpful to find everything, it is a hostel for young people. the Friday night barbecue was unforgettable. coffee served all day. big functional kitchen with all necessities. For Bocas de Toro bookings you should pick this place also for its location and party spirit.
- Clean with well-equipped kitchen and hammocks in the yard.
- The owner was awesome, he was very helpful with all tours and bus bookings, use him for your bookings, the place was big, the chill out areas were awesome, bikes to hire, fans in the rooms, the kitchen was great
- Very close walk to everything, pleasant place, helpful staff
- Great place to meet other travelers and plenty of areas in which to relax
Drago Beach House
Featuring free WiFi, Drago Beach House offers pet-friendly accommodations in Boca del Drago, just 8 miles from Bocas Town. Free private parking is available on site.Buena Vista is 22 miles from Drago Beach House, and Isla Colón is 3.2 miles from the property.
- Very nice and helpful host! He provided good tips and was also available whenever we needed!
The owner Carlos is a great host and Made his house as our house for 3 nights. He picked us up and told many things about the island and his dreams of making his drago beachhouse even better and eco friendly. He started his place a year ago and renovated an exciting place and placed solar panels and recycles his trash, he is dedicated to try to be good for the island .
As a bonus he did a lot of effort to return my camera wich i left in his car to return them to our next destination. A great Guy and tumbs up for this extra service
Our host, Carlos, was the friendliest host I’ve ever seen! He helped us a lot during our stay!
The place itself has an amazing location, just 15 minutes of a scenic walk to the Starfish Beach! Monkeys, Sloths, Starfish – all of them are living all around the area! This is a perfect place to stay if you’re looking for a quiet and relaxing atmosphere!
- Place is perfect and owner is very nice and helpful
Carlos is so nice. He gave many services to help us. Before we arrive up to our departure. Gracias carlos para su sonrisa, informaciones, ayuda…
Top Hostels In Punta De Gallinazo Bocas Del Toro Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Punta de Gallinazo Bocas del Toro to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Punta de Gallinazo Bocas del Toro but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Punta de Gallinazo Bocas del Toro. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!