10 Best Hostels To Stay In Puerto Laforest Magallanes – Top Hotel Reviews
Puerto Laforest Magallanes is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Puerto Laforest Magallanes. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Puerto Laforest Magallanes. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Puerto Laforest Magallanes. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Puerto Laforest Magallanes right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Puerto Laforest Magallanes with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In Puerto Laforest Magallanes:
We are Patagonia Backpacker
One of our best sellers in Puerto Natales! Featuring free WiFi, We are Patagonia Backpacker offers accommodations in Puerto Natales. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this hostel and the area is popular for biking.
- best burger i’ve ever eaten / very good breakfast
- The beds were super comfy and even though the communal area is small it’s a really friendly atmosphere.
- Excellent beds, shower and breakfast. You get your own power sockets and a bed light. Toiletd cleaned a couple of times during the day
- This is the Ritz Carlton of hostel..superb bed ,bigger spaces in between bunks and very clean and ventilated bathroom and shower…awesome English speaking staff and good breakfast with scrambled eggs ,fruits,cereals etc…the best hostel in my entire stay in Patagonia…
- Friendly helpful staff, clean rooms, comfortable beds, good showers – great after hiking
Refugio Bulnes Hostal
Featuring free WiFi, Refugio Bulnes Hostal offers accommodations in Puerto Natales.You will find luggage storage space at the property.
- We stayed here two nights before and after our trek in Torres Del Paine. The staff were friendly and the room was spacious! The location is right in the centre of town too.
The staff were super friendly and helpful with things like printing bus tickets and storing our luggage whilst we did the W trek.
Really comfy beds
- Comfy beds! Located very close to some good local restaurants and cafes
- The staff was fantastic. Super nice and super helpful. The beds were incredibly cozy and comfortable. The location was great–very central. Parking was easy.
Such a lovely place!
The family was warm and welcoming. Had everything we needed and more!
Hostal Bulnes 69
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Hostal Bulnes 69 offers accommodations in Puerto Natales. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a shared bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this hostel and the area is popular for biking.
No reviews yet.
Hostel Domos House
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Hostel Domos House offers accommodations in Puerto Natales.A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. All rooms include a shared bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.
The friendliest most helpful stuff I have ever meet at a hostel.
Would highly recommend staying here!!!!
- Cosy domos. Big showers. Nice staff. Light breakfirst
- If you are headed to Torres Del Paine, the staff at Domos will be a huge help in making sure your plans are sufficient. They helped me review my transportation, campsites, hiking plans, and gave suggestions for modifications. Super friendly and inviting. The hostel is very affordable and has everything you need.
- The owner and stafff are simply amazing!!! The beds are heaven! Location is great. I walked to bus terminal, to supermarket, to banks/restaurants/boardwalk/monuments and only few dollars if you need to take taxi to Ferry or Bus Terminal
- The domes were warm and comfortable, the showers were consistently hot and the staff are kind, helpful and hilarious. It seriously felt like home – stay here !!
- The friendliest most helpful stuff I have ever meet at a hostel.
Casa Lili Backpackers
Casa Lili Backpackers offers accommodations in Puerto Natales.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as a computer are available. Some units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms have views of the sea or mountains.There is a shared kitchen at the property.
- Upside: it is a very social place and it is cheap. The ventilation of the room is fine (thanks to a hole in the window…).
- Good location. And friendly staff. Great vibe with lots of music and people playing guitar.
- אחלה מקום, נקי, שרות מעולה, מטבח מאובזר ונח, אווירה של בית, מיקום מעולה, מאוד מומלץ!
- Todo excelente! Buena atención, alojamiento super acogedor, esta cerda de todo, y sus dueños son muy amables
- La ubicación es muy buena!! Y el personal muy amable! Siempre hacian cumplir las reglas y se respetaba la hora de dormir. Nosotras dejamos las mochilas y fuimos a Torres del Paine por 10 días y no hubo drama.
Hostal Alcázar is a family-run hotel offering modern rooms 650 feet from the new bus terminal of Puerto Natales. It features free WiFi access and the hostel is the first in the area to be awarded the Superior Quality Touristic Seal. Free private parking is available nearby.Rooms at the Alcázar are equipped with central heating and cable TV. They also have private bathrooms with shower.Guests can enjoy a daily homemade breakfast prepared with fresh, local ingredients. There is an on site restaurant, featuring local dishes and vegetarian or vegan alternatives. A cafeteria and bar is also available.Luggage storage is available. Laundry facilities are also offered.Several tours and excursions can be arranged at the hotel, including trips to Torres del Paine and Perito Moreno National Parks.
- Close to the bus station, good value, good breakfast, friendly staff. Nice place to stay on the way back from Torres Del Paine.
- Staff nice and helpful,good location close to the station and 10 min from the centre.
- Nice staff and comfortable rooms. close to the bus station, tour booking on site
- Awesome breakfast and super nice and friendly host!
- The hostal is quiet and a quick walk to the center town or to the bus terminal. Our room had been cleaned, so we were able to check in a bit earlier. Several nice people at the reception! English is spoken! Enjoyed a bit of time in the dining room to check emails (although internet works well in the room too).
Hostal M y M
Hostal M y M is set in Puerto Natales, 2,950 feet from Puerto Natales Bus Station. Free WiFi is offered throughout.Rooms at Hostal M y M may include a private bathroom or shared bathroom facilities with unlimited hot water access.During their stay, guests will be granted complimentary tea, coffee, and sugar.There is a shared lounge at the property.Car hire is available at this guest house and the area is popular for hiking. Ether Aike Artisanal Village is 650 feet from Hostal M y M, while Yungay Square is 2,300 feet from the property.
- Friendly staff. The hosts went out of their way to help us out. Private rooms.
- The owner went out of her way to help us after tdp! Such a lovely little place to relax and in a great place to explore the little town of puerto natales
- Simple and cheap hostel, friendly service. A good deal for the charged price.
I booked this hotel with a private bathroom, but when I checked in, the receptionist tried to rip me off by giving me a room that’s near the bathroom. I argued and showed her the reservation I booked , paid and told her I’ll just stay for one night instead of three if thats the case. she said she’ll talk to the owner and will be back. She came back and told me I can check in their other hotel across the street which was exactly what I saw in the picture when I booked it. Bad business..
Payment in cash only.
Breakfast is basic, bed is comfortable and clean.
- The owner went out of her way to help us with everything we needed,and refused to take money from us when we tried to insist to pay for her time! Very lovely property, location and staff!
The Singing Lamb
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, The Singing Lamb offers accommodations in Puerto Natales. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Certain rooms feature views of the sea or mountains.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this hostel and the area is popular for biking. The hostel also provides bike rental and car rental.
- Hostal was ok for 1 or 2 nights, it depends who is in charge at front desk.
- Super friendly and helpful staff. I loved it here.
- Excellent hot showers with soap etc included. You get a towel too so this was the first time in ages I’ve been able to dry my face and butt with separate towels – what a luxury! Great breakfast with eggs, toast. Reception were helpful at booking day trips. Can’t recommend this place enough
- The place is nice, clean and freindly. Here you can relax perfectly before or after Torres del Paine. Great peole working here. Everyone is really helpful.
- Very clean and comfy beds, wonderful showers. On top of all that the staff is amazing. We had an issue with our flights and they helped so much and were so accommodating and friendly.
Hostal Andes Patagonicos
One of our best sellers in Puerto Natales! Hostal Andes Patagonicos offers accommodations in Puerto Natales.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Bike rental is available at this hostel and the area is popular for biking.
- Rooms very nice…..space, comfy bed, linens, cleanliness, shower…..all great. Staff very nice and helpful. Location excellent….basically middle of town. Very quiet area though. Breakfast good…..cereal, yogurt, juice, breads, fruit, cake, ham and cheese….all very good. Coffee/tea as you wanted. Everything great. Would stay again for sure.
- Large, comfortable and warm rooms which have recently been renovated. We were blown away by the standard!
- The hostal hostess enabled us to select our room when we arrived for better sleeping arrangements. She let us keep our bags as well in storage while we explored the town after check out. She was very helpful with booking taxis too. I never expect toiletries in a hostal, but there provided nice hair and body products.
- Very helpful and caring staff. They helped us chosing the tours and places to visit.
- Very clean! The place is very well maintained. Breakfast is served as of 6am so you can get it even if you have an early bus.
One of our best sellers in Puerto Natales! Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Wild Hostel offers accommodations in Puerto Natales. The hostel has a terrace and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Some rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms.You will find a gift shop at the property.The hostel also provides car rental.
Rooms are on the inside garden so no street noise.
Centre of town
- The staff were excellent, very welcoming and always helpful (including Milo, the dog…)! The breakfast was one of the best we’d had in Patagonia, and in general the food in Wild is great. A definite recommendation to anyone wanting to stay in Puerto Natales, slightly more expensive but worth the extra cash. Thanks!
- Fun, comfortable place! The staff is super friendly and helpful. We highly recommend Wild Hostel!
- Breakfast was good. I liked the bread and chocolate cereal. Very cute setup.
- Helpful staff that spoke good English, nice bar/lounge area, comfortable beds, close to restaurants/bars
Top Hostels In Puerto Laforest Magallanes Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Puerto Laforest Magallanes to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Puerto Laforest Magallanes but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Puerto Laforest Magallanes. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!