10 Best Hostels To Stay In Puerto de Gaira Magdalena – Top Hotel Reviews
Puerto de Gaira Magdalena is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Puerto de Gaira Magdalena. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Puerto de Gaira Magdalena. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Puerto de Gaira Magdalena. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Puerto de Gaira Magdalena right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Puerto de Gaira Magdalena with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In Puerto De Gaira Magdalena:
Hostal Para Caminantes Escollera
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Hostal Para Caminantes Escollera is located in the El Rodadero neighborhood in Puerto de Gaira, 2.7 miles from Santa Marta and 5 miles from Taganga. The hostel has a sun terrace and views of the lake, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.Some rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. Enjoy a cup of coffee from your terrace or balcony. The rooms are equipped with a shared bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play ping-pong at the hostel. Simón Bolívar International Airport is 6 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Viña Del Mar Hostal
Viña Del Mar Hostal offers accommodations in Taganga.Each room at this hostel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. All rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a shower.There is a 24-hour front desk and gift shop at the property.Santa Marta is 2.1 miles from Viña Del Mar Hostal, and Taganga is 0.6 miles from the property. Simón Bolívar International Airport is 11 miles away.
- Amazing location and comfortable room. Nice rooftop
- Very friendly staff, right next to the diving center I was going.
- The warm family feeling in the hostel was very welcoming. We wish we could have stayed longer. Breakfast is a small price and was delicious and very affordable.
- The hotel was right on the beach and the staff kept the area very clean. The room with the sea view was really pretty and was excellent value for money! The air conditioning was very efficient!
- The location couldn’t be better. Walk across the street to the beach. Taxi pick up and drop off for the whole area is only a few feet away down the road. The view from the roof deck is amazing Sopportunity don’t miss it. AC in room worked super well.balcony was ample room for multiple peogle the drink and smoke and hang out watching the sunset.
Hostal Green Light
This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Located in Taganga in the region of Magdalena, 2.4 miles from Santa Marta, Hostal Green Light features a terrace and hot tub. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room includes a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain rooms feature views of the sea or mountains. Each room has a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Simón Bolívar International Airport, 11 miles from Hostal Green Light.
- Very nice staff, helped and answers all aware questions. The property is 10 min walk to the beatch
- The view from the rooftop terrace. It was good value for money with the swimming pool and breakfast and free secure parking. Staff was friendly.
- The hostel has great views from the large rooftop, complete with tables, chairs, hammocks and a bar. It is located a bit out of the main part of town which is nice because it is quiet, but it is an uphill walk from the main square. The pool is a fantastic, refreshing temperature and is well maintained and we liked that it was indoors. Staff was friendly and helpful.
- Me gusto todo muy amables las personas que nos atendieron solo súper recomiendo, fue una experiencia relajante y muy linda
- El hospedaje es tranquilo,es un poco incómoda la cocina sin muchos utensillos.La zona de la terraza es muy comoda y linda.Tiene una zona de una pequeña pileta bastabte linda
Calle 11 Hostel Rodadero
One of our best sellers in Santa Marta! This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Calle 11 Hostel Rodadero is located in the El Rodadero neighborhood in Santa Marta, just 5 miles from Taganga. The hostel has a year-round outdoor pool and barbecue, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Certain rooms have views of the sea or pool.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play pool at the hostel. The nearest airport is Simón Bolívar International Airport, 6 miles from Calle 11 Hostel Rodadero.
- The stairs! Charming. Full of different environments to meet other people or just stay on your own. The staff was very friendly and helpful at any time.
- The friendly staff and owner that are working to make this hostel even a better place.
- Close to the beach, nice pool and very friendly staff! Enough to do in this area!
- The pool, the staff, the location just 10min walk from the beach, the wifi is really really good
Pool was clean, relaxing and refreshing.
Kitchen is well equipped to cook your own meal.
Many common areas to relax.
Located in Santa Marta, 6 miles from Taganga, Maria’s House features an outdoor pool and year-round outdoor pool. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. Enjoy a cup of coffee while looking out at the pool or garden. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Bike rental is available at this hostel and the area is popular for biking. The nearest airport is Simón Bolívar International Airport, 5 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
La Bella Samaria Hostel Boutique
La Bella Samaria Hostel Boutique offers pet-friendly accommodations in Santa Marta.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hostel also provides bike rental. Taganga is 2.1 miles from La Bella Samaria Hostel Boutique, and Taganga is 1.6 miles from the property. Simón Bolívar International Airport is 9 miles away.
- After being robbed, I must admit the staff was helpful in arranging our trip to Ciudad Perdida from Palomino with the agency they work with. The hotel also has a lot of charm.
- Beautiful reception area and friendly “workaway” staff.
- nice terrace and helpful and nice volunteers working at the hostel
- The room was super stylish, with live flowers, really nice. I was able to store my big back pack while going for 4 days Ciudad Perdida trek. The roof terrace bar and (small) pool/bathtube was unbeliavable.
- Very cool vibe, awesome rooftop area, nice decoration and amazibg staff.
Casa del Ritmo Hostel
One of our best sellers in Santa Marta! This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Casa del Ritmo Hostel offers accommodations in Santa Marta. The hostel has an outdoor pool and terrace, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hostel also provides bike rental. Taganga is 6 miles from Casa del Ritmo Hostel, and Taganga is 5 miles away. The nearest airport is Simón Bolívar International Airport, 6 miles from the property.
- Food was very nice and not too expensive. Good bed. Friendly helpful staff. Fast WiFi.
- Amazing staff. Beautiful hostel with great atmosphere! Great location really close to the beach! And really good and cheap meals and juices at the hostel!
Nice place very confortable.
The meal was very nice.
the cocktails was amazing.
- The hostel looks nice, but there has to be something more on it than just the looks…
- Amazing más friendly Staff. It feels like being with family.
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Located in Taganga, 2.1 miles from Santa Marta, Hostal Dumbira features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The rooms are equipped with a TV. Certain rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Simón Bolívar International Airport, 11 miles from the property.
- Owner Eloisa is really helpful and friendly. On the beach line, location is perfect
The hostess was friendly.
The location, right on the beach behind the restaurant. But not too noisy.
Could leave our baggage after we checked out to pickup later.
They have a restaurant with nice food (not included)
- Kind staff, very nice exit to the beach. Delicious breakfast
- I can’t complain. Location was great right on the beach close to restarants, the view was great from second floor, the hosts were nice and friendly and let me leave my backback to their storage on my way to Palomino and Tayrona only to return later. Taganga is some 5-10 taxi ride from Santa Marta and the airport some 30-45 mins away depending on traffic. Extremely good value for money. Highly recommended!
- The owner was very nice and helped us book a transfer to Cartagena. The property is right on the beach, and close to everything you need in Taganga
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hostal Maranatha offers accommodations in Santa Marta.The rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a shower. A TV is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Taganga is 2.1 miles from Hostal Maranatha, and Taganga is 1.6 miles from the property. Simón Bolívar International Airport is 9 miles away.
- The staff was super friendly and helpful. They had a nice rooftop where you could sit and chill, no chairs though. Getting laundry done was cheap.
- Super helpful and friendly staff who let me check-in early and also stow my luggage after check-out so I didn’t have to lug it around before my night bus
- Simple but really good hostel in Santa Marta, close to the beach and Taganga (for diving).
- The host was very welcoming and very helpfull for finding food and for going to tje tayrona park. The hotel is very well placed, you can easily walk to tje center.
- Fantastic location, the man on reception was extremely helpful and nice, the communal areas are charming and it was excellent value! Oh and they provided towels and soap – a very welcome and unexpected treat!
Hostal El Españolete
One of our best sellers in Santa Marta! This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Offering a restaurant, Hostal El Españolete is located 150 feet from the bay, behind of Plaza Simon Bolivar. Free WiFi access is available in all rooms. The property is set in a colonial building.Each room here will provide you with a TV, air conditioning and a patio. Complete with a microwave, the dining area also has a coffee machine. Extras include a terrace and cable channels.At Hostal El Españolete you will find a 24-hour front desk, barbecue facilities and a terrace. Other facilities offered at the property include a tour desk, luggage storage and laundry facilities. Breakfast is served daily.An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including fishing, diving and snorkelling.The guest house is 2.2 miles from Playa Blanca. The nearest airport is Simón Bolivar Airport.
- Hostel is super clean and staff are friendly. Food is good and reasonably priced.
- Very nice staff, traditional vibe, very clean and nice, highly suggested
- The hostel is located very centric. The staff is very friendly and always ready to help or advice. The rooms are spacey and clean. Possibility to store your lagguage while travelling. Just what you need in one place:-)
- The staff were AMAZING!!! All the place is really clean and organized. Im sure we will come back!
- The owner is extremely nice and helpful. He let us use all the facilities after our trek to the lost city even though we didn’t have another night booked. The dorms are big, with double and single beds, air-conditioning and a fan in the mezzanine. It’s very clean with modern bathrooms. He organizes a personalized trek in the Sierra Nevada which sounded very cool too.
Top Hostels In Puerto De Gaira Magdalena Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Puerto de Gaira Magdalena to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Puerto de Gaira Magdalena but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Puerto de Gaira Magdalena. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!