10 Best Hostels To Stay In Puerto de Andratx Majorca – Top Hotel Reviews
Puerto de Andratx Majorca is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Puerto de Andratx Majorca. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Puerto de Andratx Majorca. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Puerto de Andratx Majorca. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Puerto de Andratx Majorca right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Puerto de Andratx Majorca with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In Puerto De Andratx Majorca:
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Hostel Floridita is located in a quiet area just a few minutes away from the beach and the centre of Magaluf with its bars, clubs and shopping facilities. It offers free WIFI and a roof top terrace with sea view.Accommodation is in double, quadruple and dormitory rooms, all with private bathrooms. There are individual lockers. Bed linen and pillows are provided, and beds include a reading light and plug for recharging electronic devices.Guests have access to the pool and terrace at Universal Hotel Florida, located 650 feet from Hostel Floridita. All meals and drinks are also served there.The hostel is 2,300 feet from BCM Magaluf, 1.3 miles from Aqua land and 1.5 miles from Western Water Park. Palma de Mallorca Airport is 10.6 miles away.
- How close it was to everything including magaluf nightlife
- I didn’t eat at the hotel, but I went to the swimming pool and that was amazing. it’s not in the hostel, but Hotel Florida is quite close.
- Good breakfast, facilities and faculty. Nice people there!
- The best hostel I’ve been in. Very clean and modern. Beautiful view from balcony. Terace on the roof top with chairs.
- I was just with one person in the room. The room was very clean and bed very comfortable. The security guy was very nice and helpful.
We Hostel Palma Albergue Juvenil
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, We Hostel Palma offers accommodations in Palma de Mallorca, just 1.2 miles from Cala Major Beach. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.You will find a coffee machine in the room. A TV is provided.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Palma Port is 1.3 miles from We Hostel Palma, and Bellver Castle is 1,650 feet from the property. The nearest airport is Palma de Mallorca Airport, 6 miles from the property.
- Conformable mattress, good bathrooms, nice bar and they have two nice terraces
- Nice comfy bed in clean hostel. Open late for check in. Good value for Palma
- Hostel was nicely updated and fresh looking. Staff was really nice and location was great.
Staff super friendly, i felt like a friend after a minute: they gave me a warm welcome, even if i was in very late arrival in the night. Excellent food for lunch, dinner, breakfast: everything was over expected.
Clean room, large and clean bathroom, lounge area: ALL EXCELLENT!
I will come back again 😉
- Satyed 2 n in 4b dorm. Supercomfortambe beds. Very helfull and friendly personel. Easy public transport easy to explore city.
Palma Port Hostel (Albergue Juvenil )
Palma Port Hostel is located in Palma de Mallorca, just 0.6 miles from Bellver Castle.Every room is fitted with a shared bathroom.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.The hostel also provides bike rental. Palma Town Hall is 1.5 miles from Palma Port Hostel, and Shopping Mall El Corte Ingles is 1.9 miles away. The nearest airport is Palma de Mallorca Airport, 6 miles from the property.
- Kitchen.friendly staff. wash machine. Good meeting area
- one of the nicest hostels I’ve been to and it feels like home. the people and staff are kind and there is space to be alone even in a crowded hostel.
- The beds are extremely comfortable and the bedsheets are what you expect from hostels. The rooms felt like the perfect temperature all through the night. I originally booked to be in a larger room but mentioned that I like quiet spaces so the staff moved me to a smaller one for comfort since they had space. Managing getting back to the airport for my super early flight was made easy by talking to the staff at the front desk–they booked the taxi for me and gave advice as to what time I should leave for my flight. Excellent experience!
- The Hostel and the owners are friendly and helpfull. I Stayed only one night and recomended the stay :-).
- Staff were very friendly, good location close to the port.
Singular Hostel By Eurotels (Albergue Juvenil)
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Singular Hostel By Eurotels (Albergue Juvenil) offers accommodations in Palma de Mallorca, just one mile from Cala Major Beach.Palma Port is 1.6 miles from Singular Hostel By Eurotels, and Bellver Castle is 0.6 miles away. The nearest airport is Palma de Mallorca Airport, 6 miles from Singular Hostel By Eurotels (Albergue Juvenil).
- Even though the room had a lot of beds, the is a black curtain to block the light. The lights are automatic and after a time does not turn out completely to not disturb. The locker under the bed comes with the key, what is really good… And when you open turns on the light. They care about every detail, even in the bad have a small bad to put what you want, and every bed has a plug. They provide towels for free also.
- Very nice looking hostel, friendly staff, comfortable sleeping space. I liked that you could rent a bike from hostel, which is pretty convenient. Overall, really liked the stay.
- The staff was most helpful, the sheets clean and the blanket we got were extremely fluffy and nice to the touch
- Clean modern facilities. Secure storage for personal belongings. Vending machine on site and supermarket nearby. Great kitchen facilities. Free towels and sheets. Fast free WiFi.
- The hostel was very great. Everything was clean and comfortable, the design is modern and cozy! All staff members were helpful, only one didn’t talk English. My stay at this hostel was very fine, didn’t want to go home..??
Urban Hostel Palma
One of our best sellers in Palma de Mallorca! Urban Hostel Palma is located in the Santa Catalina neighborhood in Palma de Mallorca, 0.6 miles from Bellver Castle and 0.7 miles from Palma Town Hall.Each room is equipped with a shared bathroom.There is a shared kitchen at the property.The hostel also provides bike rental. Shopping Mall El Corte Ingles is 1.1 miles from Urban Hostel Palma, and La Seu, Cathedral of Palma is 0.7 miles away. The nearest airport is Palma de Mallorca Airport, 6 miles from Urban Hostel Palma.
- Allowed me to check in out of hours (1 am); the actual building has a huge potencial – beautiful old building; calm atmosphere
- The staff were nice all the time and very helpful with questions we had and the place remained cleaned at all times
- Location not bad,kitchen facilities typical of postal,basic
- Really friendly stuff,nice place to stay for 1_2 nights.
- Great location, very friendly staff, spacious kitchen and common areas
This property is a 17-minute walk from the beach. Hostal Pons is located in Palma de Mallorca, just 1,650 feet from Palma Town Hall. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.There is a tour desk at the property.The guesthouse also provides bike rental. Shopping Mall El Corte Ingles is 0.7 miles from Hostal Pons, and Bellver Castle is 1.1 miles away. Palma de Mallorca Airport is 5 miles from the property.
- Central location . Interesting old building and courtyard
- Perfect location in old town. Traditional Spanish rooms – huge room with lovely old furniture. Loved the beams on ceiling. Very comfortable bed. Friendly staff and helpful always.
- It was a beautiful old building full of original features and antiques. It had a relaxed lounge area and a kitchen.
- Great location and beautiful room, with traditional furniture and wonderful original tiled floors.
- The place was substandard. It should not be trading.
Hostel Pura Vida Albergue Juvenil
Located in Palma de Mallorca, 1,500 feet from Palma Port, Hostel Pura Vida Albergue Juvenil features a sun terrace and views of the city.The rooms include a shared bathroom.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Cala Major Beach is 2.5 miles from Hostel Pura Vida Albergue Juvenil, and Palma Town Hall is 400 feet from the property. The nearest airport is Palma de Mallorca Airport, 4.3 miles from the property.
- Lounge, Music, Staff, Comfortable atmosphere and music.
- I did not expect how beautiful the interior design would be in this converted hostel. The location, views, and atmosphere were excellent. The owner and his partner were extremely friendly and helpful. Plus, they cook up a breakfast for you every morning- so rare for a hostel! Highly recommend.
- Excellent location, clean, friendly host — very hard to fault really. Would happily stay there again.
- Hostel owners are super friendly, nice and helpful. I only stayed there for one night, there were only two other girls and me in a 6-bed room. The room is pretty spacious with balcony. Hot shower water available. Location is perfect, Palma Cathedral is only a few minutes walk. Bus stations, train stations, bike rent, nice restaurants nearby.
- The personnel very helpful and chill. Perfect location close to everything in a typical Mallorcan building
Secar De la Real Albergue Juvenil
Showcasing a barbecue and terrace, Hostel Secar De la Real is located in Palma de Mallorca.A flat-screen TV is available.There is a shared kitchen at the property.The hostel also provides car rental. Shopping Mall El Corte Ingles is 2.5 miles from Hostel Secar De la Real, and Palma Town Hall is 2.6 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Palma de Mallorca Airport, 6 miles from Hostel Secar De la Real.
- Very nice and clean room, little bit small but we did not expect anything better for that price. Bed were really comfortable. We were excited from the terace related to this property.
- The kitchen and washing machine can be used by the guests.
- Can’t think of one positive thing about this hostel. The other people staying there were sort of nice I guess.
With four guest we booked a quadruple room – although it was a tight fit (all of us own large backpacks), the beds were clean and comfortable.
We enjoyed the balcony and clean bathroom, despite there being no holder for the detachable shower head.
- The mattress was good for two, we didn’t feel the other’s presence. There’s a new TV if you’re in to that. The shower & towels were ok.
Hostel Fleming Albergue Juvenil
Located a 4-minute walk from Palma Train and Bus stations, Hostel Fleming is a youth hostel offering private rooms and rooms to share between 2, 4 or 6 people and access to a shared terrace. There is free WiFi throughout.There is a games room and a seating area . Guests have access to 2 shared kitchens and shared bathrooms .Rooms have individual bed-site light, plug and a locker.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property and the hostel offers car and bike rental.Cala Major Beach is a 15-minute drive from Hostel Fleming. Son Sant Joan Airport is 6.8 miles away.
- It’s literally in the city center. Everything is walkable and quite convenient especially with the adjacent supermarket. The terrace is a huge plus! The staffs are very friendly and helpful.
- The staff were great! Location was perfect – a few minutes to center, bus & train stations, bus to the airport, and huge Supermercadonna store a few steps away. Love the building – high ceiling, vintage shutters, glass windows from floor to ceiling, and sitting area between my room and another room. Love the open inner courtyard and the lounge and cinema room.
- Nice location close to bus stops and centre of Palma
- Individual light and sockets for each bed. Beautiful balconies in the rooms. Fantastic showers. Friendly staff.
- Everything was modern, clean and stylish. There’s a nice cafe next door which does excellent coffee for breakfast.
Youth Hostel Central Palma
This property is a 9-minute walk from the beach. Youth Hostel Central Palma is located in Palma de Mallorca, just 1,000 feet from Palma Town Hall. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms include a shared bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this hostel and the area is popular for biking. The hostel also provides car rental. Shopping Mall El Corte Ingles is 1,650 feet from Hostel Central Palma, and Bellver Castle is 1.6 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Palma de Mallorca Airport, 4.3 miles from the property.
- Staff member Pati. Very nice, Helpful and friendly, plus beautiful;)
- Super location in the city center and friendly staff. Nice bar downstairs.
- The location is very good, and comparing to the prices in Mallorca it was the cheapest ..but not that cheap. People who work there are veeery kind and very sweet and willing to help.
1.Nice central location
2. Cheap price
3. Staff were helpful
- Accessible location in the historical centre. Relatively cheap bars nearby in the Sindicat area.
Top Hostels In Puerto De Andratx Majorca Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Puerto de Andratx Majorca to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Puerto de Andratx Majorca but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Puerto de Andratx Majorca. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!