10 Best Hostels To Stay In Puerto Alejandría Valle del Cauca – Top Hotel Reviews
Puerto Alejandría Valle del Cauca is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Puerto Alejandría Valle del Cauca. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Puerto Alejandría Valle del Cauca. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Puerto Alejandría Valle del Cauca. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Puerto Alejandría Valle del Cauca right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Puerto Alejandría Valle del Cauca with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In Puerto Alejandría Valle Del Cauca:
Finca Villa del Rosario
Showcasing an outdoor pool and year-round outdoor pool, Finca Villa del Rosario is located in Montenegro in the region of Quindio, just 1.7 miles from National Coffee Park. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or pool. A TV is provided.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including fishing and hiking. El Edén International Airport is 7 miles away.
- Muy buena atención por el personal que labora allá
- La hospitalidad de los dueños y la privacidad de la finca
- Nos gustó muchísimo el servicio al cliente (muy amables, pendientes que estuviéramos a gusto, nos dieron recomendaciones del lugar y sus alrededores), además del precio por habitación doble (mi esposa y yo) que fue super económico, el cuarto era muy bonito. La piscina es algo muy bueno.
- La dueña es muy amable, muy querida y muy atenta. Se respira un aire de paz y tranquilidad. Siempre van a ser tratados con cordialidad por ella y por su hijo, que estarán atentos a todas sus necesidades.
- Hospitalidad de parte de doña Fabiola y Guillermo excelentes anfitriones, calor de hogar, tranquilidad.
La Helena Hostal
Showcasing a barbecue and views of the mountains, La Helena Hostal is located in Filandia, just 15 miles from Santa Rosa de Cabal. Free private parking is available on site.You will find a coffee machine in the room. A TV is provided.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Pereira is 11 miles from La Helena Hostal, and Manizales is 31 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Matecaña International Airport, 11 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Finca Bidea Hostel
Finca Bidea Hostel offers accommodations in Filandia. Free private parking is available on site.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Santa Rosa de Cabal is 14 miles from Finca Bidea Hostel, and Pereira is 10 miles away. The nearest airport is Matecaña International Airport, 11 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Finca Hotel El Pedregal
Located in El Edén, 30 miles from Santa Rosa de Cabal, Finca Hotel El Pedregal features a restaurant and free WiFi. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room includes a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is provided.You will find a shared lounge at the property.You can play ping-pong and darts at the hostel. Pereira is 25 miles from Finca Hotel El Pedregal, and Armenia is 9 miles away. The nearest airport is El Edén International Airport, 1.2 miles from Finca Hotel El Pedregal.
No reviews yet.
Caragabi Hostel is located in Armenia, just 26 miles from Santa Rosa de Cabal. The hostel has a year-round outdoor pool and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience.There is a shared kitchen at the property.You can play pool at the hostel. Pereira is 22 miles from Caragabi Hostel, and Quimbaya is 9 miles from the property. El Edén International Airport is 4.3 miles away.
- The staff were incredible. I was leaving early and they even woke up early to prepare breakfast before the usual time. The pets are cute and there are nice spaces like hammocks and the pool. The location was perfect for a quick early-morning trip to the Armenia airport — the bus goes right past the front door. If I had stayed longer it would have been fun to learn about the indigenous culture for which the hostel is named — there’s a display where you can learn more.
- Very cool guy who owns the hostel and knows a lot about the surroundings! Nice and relaxt ambiance
- The staffs are amazing nice and helpful. The environment of the hostel is wonderful and comfortable. At night they will play together just like singing song, playing guitar and swimming. It’s would be fun if you come alone. You can take a bus to the hostel at the terminal, easy to find.
- Great host: Super friendly and helpful with everything (He even got outside with us to negotiate with the cap driver for a discount). Great place to chill at the pool. very relaxed atmosphere. You should also try the homemade pizza.
- I have to do a lot of business travelling, that’s why I try to find my best spot at every city. I have to say I was worried about a comment made a year ago about showers and noise, but lucky for me everything was okay. My shower was hot enough for that tropical weather and I ask for a room in the opposite side of the road, at the other side of the house with a balcony, so I woke up with birds singing. I love to to do some sports to start my day so I asked the staff and they gave me a route to do near the hostel, which is great because it is a sidewalk full of typical and peasant houses and that beautiful green landscape, then I finished my boost swimming in the hostel’s pool, perfect combo for me! and I haven’t talk about the healthy breakfast! About transportation it was surprisingly easy and cheap, $2.600 COP to go to the center and just 10 or 15 minutes away. By the way don’t miss the sunset! I’ll be back for my next business trip.
Hostal Colina de Lluvia
One of our top picks in Filandia.Located in Filandia, 13 miles from Santa Rosa de Cabal, Hostal Colina de Lluvia features free WiFi access and private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Certain units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A TV is featured.You will find a 24-hour front desk and gift shop at the property.The hostel also provides free use of bicycles. Pereira is 10 miles from Hostal Colina de Lluvia, and Manizales is 29 miles away. Matecaña International Airport is 11 miles from the property.
- Nice front staff clean sheets many other travelers to talk to
- Welcoming hosts, good vibes and good people, nice place to stay for several days in filandia !
- Nice staff, good location and very clean with a choice of breakfast
- A welcoming place where you can het lot’s of nice tips for your stay in Filandia or further travels. A nice shared area and garden, a central location.
- The staff was extra helpful. Very friendly and warm. They had the cutest kitten.
Bidea Backpackers Hostel
Bidea Backpackers Hostel offers accommodations in Filandia.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Bike rental is available at this hostel and the area is popular for biking. Santa Rosa de Cabal is 13 miles from Bidea Backpackers Hostel, and Pereira is 10 miles away. The nearest airport is Matecaña International Airport, 11 miles from Bidea Backpackers Hostel.
- The hostal is very quaint, located in an old house, gives a very homely feeling. Staff are friendly and breakfast is great for the cost of the room. Location of the hostel is ideal for anything you want to do.
- Great little hostel with an really great vibe. The volunteers and employees really make the place so nice. The layout of the hostel makes it an awesome place to meet people and feel right at home. It’s also super close to the main plaza and various trekking options. Internet and showers and kitchen all in great clean condition. Will definitely stay here again thanks guys!
- Loved the location of this hostel, and it has great decor and ambiance. Very cute. The staff is very friendly and helpful. Kitchen facilities were very clean and accessible. Windows open to the main street, letting you really feel Filandia. Awesome!
- Lovely, lovely hostel with helpful and kind staff and decent breakfast. If you have time, take the chance to rent some of their bikes and ride around the neighbouring villages.
- People were very friendly, very nice place to chill out and it was really comfortable.
Posada Nueva Cecilia
Posada Nueva Cecilia is located in Armenia, just 22 miles from Santa Rosa de Cabal.All rooms come with a shared bathroom.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Pereira is 19 miles from Posada Nueva Cecilia, and Ibagué is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is El Edén International Airport, 9 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Wanderlust Hostel offers accommodations in Armenia. The hostel has a sun terrace and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.A flat-screen TV is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Santa Rosa de Cabal is 22 miles from Wanderlust Hostel, and Pereira is 19 miles away. The nearest airport is El Edén International Airport, 9 miles from the property.
- Staff is really very friendly and attentive. Give right and good suggestions. That’s what you want when you are in an unknown place. Excellent for me. 🙂
- The staff were very friendly and helpful and recommended us a tour to coffee farm which ended up being a really good experience. Hostel itself is IMMACULATELY clean and they take great pride in making sure it stays that way. Great pressure in showers (hot water available only at certain times in mornings and evenings, not an issue for us, but something to note). Kitchen is well-equipped, modern and very clean for hostel kitchen so we enjoyed using it a lot. There’s a great hang out area at the backyard to see sunset. As for location in Armenia, it’s a good base to explore coffee region, as bus stop to Salento and Filandia is just a few minutes walk from the hostel.
- Nice common areas, a lot of shelf space in the eoom and bathroon, lots of music channels on TV, spacious room
Excellent location very close to bus stop going to salento, filandia.
Near restaurants, pubs
- Beautiful outdoor area with tables. Lots of extra touches all over the common areas. Large communal kitchen. Very clean bathrooms. Strong wifi. Comfortable beds. Close to many restaurants and cafes, Parque de la Vida, pedestrian walk, etc. Free coffee at the attached cafe. Awesome views from some dorm rooms/communal balconies.
Casa Quimbaya Backpackers Hostel
One of our best sellers in Armenia! Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Casa Quimbaya Backpackers Hostel offers accommodations in Armenia. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Santa Rosa de Cabal is 22 miles from Casa Quimbaya Backpackers Hostel, and Pereira is 18 miles from the property. El Edén International Airport is 11 miles away.
- Really friendly staff. Eager to assist you and recommend places / activities.
-Restaurant (no need to go somewhere else! The food is good!)
-very good for money
- So I have really good things to say about this place. First of all, even though they do not have a taxi service to the airport, I called the hostel freaking out and they were very helpful. I was unable to reach the airport in time to pick up my brother, who does not speak Spanish, so a hostel worker called a taxi service for me and had them get my brother, which was a life saver! Also, they recommended a really cool coffee farm for us to go to – local, organic, we had a lovely time! And actually with a few other things, the other workers were all helpful in giving us info. The free breakfast is also hearty and authentic!
- Beds are comfy, free breakfast is ok, proper kitchen, soap provided for showers. Towels are provided with a COY10,000 deposit. Area is safe. Great place to stay for a night. Good for couples or people who want to rest and relax that don’t want to socialize much.
- The staff were really friendly and helpful and there were always someone who spoke a little English at the reception desk as well as in the restaurant.
Top Hostels In Puerto Alejandría Valle Del Cauca Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Puerto Alejandría Valle del Cauca to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Puerto Alejandría Valle del Cauca but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Puerto Alejandría Valle del Cauca. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!