10 Best Hostels To Stay In Pozuelo de Alarcón Community of Madrid – Top Hotel Reviews
Pozuelo de Alarcón Community of Madrid is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Pozuelo de Alarcón Community of Madrid. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Pozuelo de Alarcón Community of Madrid. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Pozuelo de Alarcón Community of Madrid. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Pozuelo de Alarcón Community of Madrid right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Pozuelo de Alarcón Community of Madrid with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In Pozuelo De Alarcón Community Of Madrid:
H La Cabaña
H La Cabaña, located 0.6 miles from the San Pablo CEU University, provides free WiFi throughout the property and rooms with air conditioning. Featuring a 24-hour front desk, this property also has a terrace. The accommodation offers room service, ticket service and organization of visits for guests.Every room is fitted with a desk and a flat-screen TV. Each room comes with a private bathroom and wardrobe.Guests at H La Cabaña can enjoy a buffet breakfast. Next to the accommodation you will find a restaurant serving Spanish and steakhouse cuisine. Gluten-free, Dairy-free and Vegetarian options can also be requested.Madrid is 7.5 miles from H La Cabaña, while Aranjuez is 29.8 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport, 14.9 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Pil Pil Hostel Madrid
One of our best sellers in Madrid! Featuring free WiFi, Pil Pil Hostel Madrid offers accommodations in Madrid.A flat-screen TV is featured.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Calle de la Princesa is 1,700 feet from Pil Pil Hostel Madrid, and Plaza de España Metro Station is 1,750 feet away. The nearest airport is Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport, 9 miles from Pil Pil Hostel Madrid.
- I like the clean well lit spaces and locker rooms, the security and the place to prepare food.
- Staff is great, common area and toilets were clean all the time. Matresses were comfy and breakfast was sooo good!
- The best advantage of this hostel is the location. Fifteen minutes walk far from the Plaza Major for that price? C´mon! This is definitely a good choice for young tourists! Enjoy your stay in Madrid and be like Madrilaňas!
- I really liked to spend 7 nights in this hostel. The staff were amazing… All the girls helped me a lot about transportation, things to do and gave me some maps. You are nice girls, especially Evana that helped me a lot… Always talkative and nice with the guests. I made some friends in this place. The environment of the hostel is great. The area is good. There are many rooms and bathrooms available for the guests.The breakfast was good. You just paid 2,50 euros. The Magdalenas helped me a lot in my paths….hehe! I walked a lot in Madrid. The hostel’s location was useful! I could reach the best sightseeings in Madrid. I felt really safe there.
- Room was great, people were very helpful, everything super clean, super close to the metro station and city center
One of our best sellers in Madrid! Located in Madrid, 1.5 miles from Vicente Calderón Stadium, casa TAO features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.Some rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room includes a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Convention Center is 2.2 miles from casa TAO, and La Paz Hospital is 4.1 miles away. The nearest airport is Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport, 9 miles from the property.
- Friendly and helpful staff. Localisation is also nice !
- Lisa was very friendly and smart. She answered my phone and messaged me the details how to get in as I arrived too late. She didn’t speak English, but she is clever enough to note down the frequently asked questions in English and German and used that as her means to communicate. She also answered all my questions in my limited Spanish. The bathrooms were very clean and big.
- Good value for shared accommodation (one of the bathrooms is particularly spacious), but don’t expect the Ritz. Must be ok with a little bit of bins overflowing and close quarters interactions with many, many guests. Would probably stay again if the budget required it.
- The worker was nice, it was in a very central place and also close to the university. There was a very friendly atmosphere.
- So, it’s basically a house-turned-hostel. Like a grandma’s house with extra rooms. With the reviews and the price I was rather surprised but also not so surprised. Beds are fine – and they come with towels! Only two bathrooms, this is true, but they are nice bathrooms. There’s also a kitchen. There isn’t really a “reception”, just a young woman named Maria who signs people in. A suitable place to rest. Maybe to make friends if you’re talkative. If you’re looking for something high-end and stylish, super not for you. Spend a couple of dollars more on something else. Treat it like any other hostel. Hide your stuff, keep to yourself. It’s fine, and in a desperate pinch, I’d use it again.
Residencia Universitaria Vallehermoso
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and fitness center, Residencia Universitaria Vallehermoso is located in Madrid in the region of Comunidad de Madrid, just 0.4 miles from Cuatro Caminos Metro Station.A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. The rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play pool at the hostel. Nuevos Ministerios Metro Station is 0.8 miles from Residencia Universitaria Vallehermoso, and Convention Center is 1.2 miles from the property. Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport is 8 miles away.
No reviews yet.
THC Tirso Molina Hostel
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, THC Tirso Molina Hostel offers accommodations in Madrid, just one mile from Vicente Calderón Stadium.Each room at this hostel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. Every room includes a private bathroom equipped with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Convention Center is 3 miles from THC Tirso Molina Hostel, and La Paz Hospital is 5 miles away. The nearest airport is Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport, 9 miles from the property.
- The room was nice and cozy. Not too big, not too small. Was in a decent location in the city, relatively close to the center.
- Great value for money, close to city centre and metro station
- unusual location, great view. room very clean. Staff very kind and helpful.
Small cozy room, werry good bad and nice bathroom. The room had a small balcony , excelent for your morning coffe.
I think for 3-4 night it’s a good place to stay.
The only negative tging about the location is that during the night u could hear the drunk ans homless people screeming.
- Staff was excellent and very friendly. Rooms clean with aircon and TV and of course Wi Fi
Ok Hostel Madrid
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Ok Hostel Madrid offers accommodations in Madrid, just 0.9 miles from Vicente Calderón Stadium. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms have a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is available.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Convention Center is 3 miles from Ok Hostel Madrid, and La Paz Hospital is 5 miles away. Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport is 9 miles from the property.
- Very centrally located close to all major tourist attractions which are all walking distance away. The staff is extremely friendly and helpful. Comfortable and clean accommodation.
- Spacious and comfortable room with good storage space, Friendly staff, informative walking tour, Sophie the new girl 🙂 , Karen, Fabio and others were always there to help and give tips. Break fast and dinner are good to meet new people.
- The staff were very helpful, showing me the best sights on a map, and being available 24/7. The pub crawl and cheap breakfast and dinner were also fun and were good for meeting people. The rooms and building were modern and clean.
- The staff was super nice. When I walked in I was greeted by a manager I presume and only then proceeded to the checking in process.
- Nice staff. Comfortable beds. Nice neighbourhood with plenty of restaurants and pubs, walking distance from the city center.
Conveniently set in the heart of Madrid, in Tribunal district, Bastardo Hostel offers stylish private and dormitory rooms with free WiFi near all the main tourist attractions.Offering an industrial décor, the Bastardo Hostel offers dormitory rooms and private rooms. Dormitory rooms include a shared bathroom with shower, and each bed has access to a locker, night light, socket, USB connection and a night table. Bed linen are included and towels are available for a surcharge. Private rooms feature a private bathroom, and include bed linen, towels and free toiletries.Breakfast is available each morning, and includes continental and buffet options, it’s served at the Hostel’s restaurant, Limbo. It offers grill-type meals during the day.Guest at Bastardo Hostel can relax and socialize in the shared terrace offering city view, a lounge with a swing and a bar; or enjoy the multiple cultural activities such as exhibitions, concerts, literary activities taking place in their bar & restaurant, located on the ground floor.Other facilities include a laundry room accessible for a surcharge and a shared kitchen accessible for all guests.Main touristic attractions are Gran Vía is 1,950 feet from the accommodation, while Museo del Prado and El Retiro Park are within 30-minutes walk.The nearest airport is Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport, 8.1 miles from the hostel.
No reviews yet.
Toc Hostel Madrid
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Toc Hostel Madrid offers accommodations in Madrid, just 2.6 miles from Convention Center. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.A flat-screen TV is available.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play pool at the hostel. La Paz Hospital is 5 miles from Toc Hostel Madrid, and Sabatini Gardens is 2,050 feet away. Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport is 9 miles from the property.
- The location is absolutely amazing! The bed was comfy and the room was beautiful. I would 100% come back to TOC hostels. My partner and I stayed in a private double room with ensuite and it was nicer than many of the other hotels we stayed in around Europe. It seemed to be more of a study hostel than a party hostel.
- The room was very nice, clean and quiet. The location is perfect! I couldn’t ask for a better room on dormitory. I’ll come back for sure
- Really good location, near Puerta del Sol; clean and confortable rooms, with lockers and enough space to feel good in a hostel. Good breakfast.
- The quality of the mixed form was amazing! Really enjoyed how clean it was.
- Excellent location，big and clean room with a very comfortable bed.
Madrid Motion Hostels
One of our best sellers in Madrid! Madrid Motion Hostels offers accommodations in Madrid. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Vicente Calderón Stadium is 1.4 miles from Madrid Motion Hostels, and Convention Center is 2.4 miles away. The nearest airport is Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport, 8 miles from Madrid Motion Hostels.
- The place is very central and you can walk in all directions from there.
- The Spanish lady in the reception she is rude and she doesn’t has any manner for treat with passengers. SHE treats you as a homeless. Thanks for cold water for the noise of the builders in resume for make my stayed there a misery.
- Location to Gran Via was superb. 1min walk off the main drag/subway on a relatively quieter street. Everything else related to property was lacking except location and price. They had one washer/dryer at 3.50/2.00 EUR respectively, but no change machine for convenience.
- The breakfast and the ensuite toilet/shower and cleanliness.
- The only good thing this place has to offer is the location
The Hat Madrid
The Hat Madrid is located in the Madrid City Center neighborhood in Madrid, just one mile from Vicente Calderón Stadium. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Certain units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this hostel and the area is popular for biking. Convention Center is 2.8 miles from The Hat Madrid, and La Paz Hospital is 5 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport, 9 miles from the property.
Great place for single tourists, clean and refined facilities, event, free food and party.
Perfect place to get information and along with people.
You can have some breakfast for the reasonable price.
Supermarket is in the 1sec walking distance.
24h reception was the big benefit for the convenience.
Extra wide and cozy bed.
- Position, hair dryer, hot shower ( if others do not use it at the same time), staff helpful, rooftop
Extra friendly & helpful staff going really above & beyond to help u. Extra thanks to Dexter 😊
Amazing rooftop terrace with great views of the city
- Staff were very friendly and overall cleanliness of the hostel was fantastic
- The staff were incredible! They went above and beyond to help me book my next place. The place is super clean and quiet but still good for meeting others. Had a wonderful stay here and highly recommend it to others!
- Great place for single tourists, clean and refined facilities, event, free food and party.
Top Hostels In Pozuelo De Alarcón Community Of Madrid Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Pozuelo de Alarcón Community of Madrid to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Pozuelo de Alarcón Community of Madrid but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Pozuelo de Alarcón Community of Madrid. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!