10 Best Hostels To Stay In Pôrto do Costa Tinharé – Top Hotel Reviews
Pôrto do Costa Tinharé is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Pôrto do Costa Tinharé. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Pôrto do Costa Tinharé. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Pôrto do Costa Tinharé. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Pôrto do Costa Tinharé right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Pôrto do Costa Tinharé with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In Pôrto Do Costa Tinharé:
Albergue da Gamboa
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a barbecue, Albergue da Gamboa offers accommodations in Morro de São Paulo.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Ilha de Boipeba is 15 miles from Albergue da Gamboa, and Guaibim is 8 miles away. The nearest airport is Luis Eduardo Magalhaes Airport, 52 miles from Albergue da Gamboa.
- Gamboa was better than Morro de Sao Paulo for the beaches. You can get to MSP in 30 minutes walking or by boat which is quite expensive when you have to pay to get off the boat as a foreigner. I would say that Gamboa is better than MSP for those that go for the beach and want to chill. MSP is better for those that want to party, and it would be a long walk home if the boats aren’t working due to weather which happened to us.
- Os pés de manga espalhados pelo enorme terreiro tornam o clima do local bem fresco, agradavel e natural
No hay café.
El bar que funciona fuera es manejado por otras personas. Ellos le dan calidad al lugar, pues lo demás fue pésimo.
- El paisaje…habían muchos arboles y también la cercanía con la playa
- Lugar muy tranquilo, amplio y de buena ubicación y precio
The Hostel Morro
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. The Hostel Morro is located in Morro de São Paulo, just 17 miles from Ilha de Boipeba.Certain rooms include views of the sea or city. The rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a shower. A flat-screen TV is featured.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Guaibim is 7 miles from The Hostel Morro, and Valença is 10 miles from the property. Luis Eduardo Magalhaes Airport is 50 miles away.
- Great hostel with amazing staff, the staff will help you with anything you need and gives great advice about morro. Amazing hostel
Clean and always organized.
staff is friendlg and helpful
hostel is right in the main plaza, vefy convenient.
- Excelente localização próximo a entrada principal da ilha, ar condicionado funciona muito bem e o café da manhã atendeu as expectativas.
- Os lençóis e toalhas estavam limpos, a cama é confortável e o ar condicionado gela o suficiente, apesar do barulho que faz. A localização é ótima pra quem quer estar perto do agito e dos mercados, lojas e restaurantes.
- A cama era confortável, quarto limpo,bom atendimento. Ótima localização!
Che Lagarto Hostel Morro De São Paulo
This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Che Lagarto Hostel Morro De São Paulo offers accommodations in Morro de São Paulo, just 16 miles from Ilha de Boipeba. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.A TV is provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play pool at the hostel. Guaibim is 7 miles from Che Lagarto Morro, and Valença is 10 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Luis Eduardo Magalhaes Airport, 51 miles from the property.
Amazing hostel, both in terms of people and the house itself.
Very friendly and helpful staff, nice other travellers.
The house is very, very clean, well-equipped and has nice extras such as many hammocks and good cooking facilities. The café da manha was excellent.
Our room for six people was very clean, the bathroom was just the same. Everybody had a proper locker and beds were comfortable, electricity and electric room keys worked,…
I had a very good time there and it is definetly one of the cleanest hostels I have ever been to, helpful staff and a beautiful place to stay!
The famous beach starts only about 15min walking away and the main square is like 1 min walking away! 🙂
The Hostel is amazing but the Staff are soooo much better!
I stayed in a couple room, clean and safe. The beds were the best!! The shower was good too! Super confortable =)
For people who are looking for chilling out or relx is not a good ideia but for who are looking for a good atmosphere and making friends is the best option!
If I go back to Morro, for sure I will stay in Che Lagarto again =)
- The breakfast was good, the staff was kind and helpful, and the location was close to the boat launch and easy to find.
- Breakfast was good. Staffs were nice and friendly. Overall environment of the hostel was nice! The island is really small, so the locations is pretty close to everyhing.
- Staff incredibly nice and helpful, well organised, localisation very good, close to the beach and restaurants, breakfast was awesome, clean rooms with A-C, really nothing to complain about, all travellers there are also very friendly.
- Amazing hostel, both in terms of people and the house itself.
Porto de Cima Surf Hostel
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Porto de Cima Surf Hostel offers accommodations in Morro de São Paulo. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Certain accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms feature views of the sea or garden. The rooms have a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Ilha de Boipeba is 16 miles from Porto de Cima Surf Hostel, and Guaibim is 7 miles away. The nearest airport is Luis Eduardo Magalhaes Airport, 51 miles from Porto de Cima Surf Hostel.
- This definitely was a quiet hostel, in a good way for me. The hostel itself is nice and calm with a lot of trees surrounding it. The beds are pretty nice as they are spacious. Staff is really nice too.
- O espaço é sensacional… Cercado de verde e de um silêncio maravilhoso pela manhã. A equipe tb está de parabéns… A galera lá tem o maior carinho com o trabalho e se preocupa mesmo com quem está hospedado lá. Valeu a estadia.
- El lugar es muy lindo y la gente que trabaja ahi muy copada!
- El hostel está ubicado camino a Gamboa, lo que lo hace muy tranquilo ya que no está en la zona ultra céntrica y ruidosa que tiene el Morro. Las habitaciones están en el medio de un parque con árboles de mango y mucha vegetación. Teníamos una hamaca y una mesa donde comer afuera y, al ser la última habitación, podíamos ver el mar. Realmente muy hermoso. La habitación estaba poco iluminada y tenía pocos enchufes pero no sufrimos el calor (tiene aire acondicionado y ventilador). La limpieza era excelente. La gente del hostel fue muy amable y buena onda, siempre nos ayudaron en lo que necesitáramos. La pasamos muy bien!
- Localizacao, atendimento, o ambiente, cafe da manha
Farofa Loca Boutique Hostel
Featuring an outdoor swimming pool and free WiFi, Farofa Loca Hostel is set in Morro de São Paulo. First Beach is 2,950 feet from Farofa Loca Hostel. The property features pool views and a terrace.Rooms are complete with a private bathroom equipped with a shower and air conditioning while some units at the hostel also have a balcony.A continental breakfast with a variety of fruits is available every morning at the property.
- Staff were excellent. Really went out of their way to make sure you had an enjoyable stay. The hostel building and layout itself is awesome..and so is Farofa the dog.
- From the moment i arrived i felt more welcomed then any other hostel i’ve stayed at in the past few months. Great vibes, amazing pool, fab breakfast, aircon rooms, cute doggy, netflix! Thanks to the incredible owners this place has it all!
- The owners are very nice people, helpful and they really take care of the place. Its a bit outside the center in the middle of nature so you hear the animals while you are chilling at the pool. Sometimes in the morning you can see monkeys in the palm trees as well. Farofa (the dog) is a little cuteness. Breakfast varies from day to day and is always delicious with freshly made juices, pancakes or sandwiches. The Pool is well maintained and clean, lots of possibilities to hang clothes for drying, inside and outside options to hang out. I had 3 nights booked, I stayed 6 and would have stayed more if I hadnt had my flight booked.
- The owners really make this place special. They organise fun activities for the guests and give the hostel a really sociable vibe. The hostel is pristine. It’s very good value for money.
- The owners were really lovely and helpful, the rooms and facilities were nice and everything you need is there, the pool was a lifesaver in the daytime heat and in the night everyone would have a few beers and go out together so it’s a good place to meet other travellers. The owners also organized a boat trip so 12 of us went together to some other islands and a floating bar which was really cool. Overall we really enjoyed our stay and would recomend this hostel. The only thing is that on booking.com it seems like it’s alot closer to the beach than it is, you have to walk for about 15 mins through a little forest and the town which I actually really enjoyed, so it’s a nice walk but further away from everything than I expected.
Pousada Hostel Black White
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Located in Morro de São Paulo, 16 miles from Ilha de Boipeba, Pousada Hostel Black White features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.A TV is provided.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Guaibim is 8 miles from Pousada Black White, and Valença is 11 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Luis Eduardo Magalhaes Airport, 50 miles from the property.
- This place is near the main beaches & trendy bars in the resort area. It’s therefore a great location & great value if you want to be in the middle of the resort. I liked there was a fridge in the dorm & lockers & inclusive breakfast.
- Café da manhã bom, com variedade de opções. Equipe de limpeza disponível diariamente para fazer a limpeza dos banheiros, caso necessário. Pessoal da recepção apto a ajudar sempre que necessário. Televisão e ar condicionado que podem ser controlados individualmente pelos hóspedes do quarto. Há rede na parte externa dos quartos. Há varal externo para pendurar roupas molhadas.
- Local perto de tudo, funcionários atenciosos, local bacana.
- super bem localizado e com staff amigável e acessível.
- A localização é muito boa, as acomodações são simples e o café da manhã bem servido. Preço bastante acessível em comparação aos demais.
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Located in Morro de São Paulo, 1,400 feet from Second Beach, Hostel Patuá features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.Each room includes a private bathroom. A TV is provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including snorkeling, biking and hiking. Luis Eduardo Magalhaes Airport is 50 miles from the property.
- Fica entre a segunda e terceira praia, próximo de vários restaurantes, bares e comércio, bem como perto das praias.
- A proprietária muito atenciosa, localizado muito bem , quarto muito bom !
- Café da manhã poderia ser melhor e mais cedo, para quem vai ficar um dia só acaba perdendo muito tempo aguardando servir o café , quando fomos tomar café só tinha pão e frios e o espaço é bem pequeno ,só pode atender 6 pessoas na mesa , como estávamos em 4 pessoas tivemos que esperar. Atendimento por parte das proprietárias atenciosos, local limpo camas limpas, não recomendo para pessoas com deficiências ou problema de mobilidade , devido as escadas. A localização é excelente final da segunda praia , bem próximo dos bares e restaurantes só precisa ser melhor identificado com placas , demoramos uma hora para localizar. Acredito que estão em fase de adaptação para melhoras.
- Es dificil de encontrar, pero es comun en la zona, son pasillos no calles.
- O local é bem arrumado e a receptividade é muito boa. Ainda estava em fase de finalização, então faltavam algumas áreas que não estavam terminadas.
Universo Pol Bamboo Hostel
One of our best sellers in Morro de São Paulo! Located inside a natural reserve, Universo Pol Bamboo Hostel offers accommodation in Morro de São Paulo. Free WiFi is available throughout the property.Some units include a seating area to relax. A shared kitchen can be used by the guests. Universo Pol Bamboo Hostel features live music during afternoons and a Jam Session event onTuesdays evenings.Aureliano Lima Square is 0.9 miles from Universo Pol Bamboo Hostel, while Pier is 0.9 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Luis Eduardo Magalhães Airport, 51 miles from Universo Pol Bamboo Hostel.
- Lovely hostel, the staff were beautiful people, and the best breakfast i’ve had in brazil, i highly recommend it!
- The tranquillity of the place, you really feel you are living in a jungle!
- Breakfast is the best!! Location is isolated and relaxing!
Awesome hostel. The bamboo houses and the area makes you feel like in the jungle but the city center is just 10min away.
Homemade breakfast was delicious, the hostel very clean and the people working there are super friendly and relaxed.
- My favourite was the hostel itself. It’s very unique unlike any other hostel I’ve ever stayed in. It’s hidden in the Forrest and it’s absolutely beautiful. There’s such a chilled atmosphere and everybody was so friendly and helpful!!! I woul come back here in a heartbeat.
Hostel Rosa dos Ventos
Located in Morro de São Paulo, 16 miles from Ilha de Boipeba, Hostel Rosa dos Ventos features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room includes a private bathroom.There is a tour desk at the property.Guaibim is 7 miles from Hostel Rosa dos Ventos, and Valença is 10 miles from the property. Luis Eduardo Magalhaes Airport is 51 miles away.
- Comfy bed and best pillow ever. Friendliest and most helpful staff on the island.
- Café da manhã bom, estadia tranquila, localização ótima. Perto de restaurantes e mercadinhos, pertinho do centro.
- Café foi bom, mas o atendimento da equipe foi excelente.
- o café da manha era ótimo, o atendimento bem agradável. E a localização bem no centro
- Localização perfeita para quem quer estar próximo ao acesso para as praias, passeios e vida noturna. Bom atendimento por parte de toda a equipe de funcionários.
Papagaio Hostel & Pousada
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a year-round outdoor pool, Papagaio Hostel & Pousada offers accommodations in Morro de São Paulo, just 16 miles from Ilha de Boipeba. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.A TV is available.There is a shared lounge at the property.Guaibim is 7 miles from Papagaio Hostel & Pousada, and Valença is 10 miles away. Luis Eduardo Magalhaes Airport is 51 miles from the property.
Well – what do you expect for £12 a night -probably not somewhere as good as here. I was pleasantly surprised by it. The guy who welcomed us to the place spoke great English and was very friendly and helpful! The rooms are certainly nice enough and had a private bathroom that was well kept. Lockers available in the rooms, each bed had its own light and plug socket and was certainly comfortable enough for a couple of nights.
The pool area is a bit small but a nice feature!
- The owners are very sympathetic and available. Good location, quiet and calm zone to sleep. Excellent breakfast in despite of didn’t have cheese and jam(no problem for me). In the room (shared room) there are a TV and mini refrigerator. Available hot water in the shower. The air conditioner is available for using all the time.
- Breakfast was good. They cleaned our room if we left the key at the front desk
The breakfast was good, very nice selection. The location was good, not too far from the beaches or the ferry so you didn’t have to traipse around searching for it with your bags. Rooftop pool was really cool and nice area. I was there during low season and the bar wasn’t open, but I assume it’s beautiful and fun up there when open.
Owner of hostel was super nice and wanted to help us with anything he could.
- Atendimento ótimo. Piscina agradável. Luz, tomada e nichos pra celular/óculos/etc em cada cama, perfeito! Potência do ar-condicionado ótima (apesar de um pouco ruidoso). Café da manhã com frios, ovos mexidos, torta e bolos. Limpeza diária super bem feita. Permitiram check-out tardio.
- Well – what do you expect for £12 a night -probably not somewhere as good as here. I was pleasantly surprised by it. The guy who welcomed us to the place spoke great English and was very friendly and helpful! The rooms are certainly nice enough and had a private bathroom that was well kept. Lockers available in the rooms, each bed had its own light and plug socket and was certainly comfortable enough for a couple of nights.
Top Hostels In Pôrto Do Costa Tinharé Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Pôrto do Costa Tinharé to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Pôrto do Costa Tinharé but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Pôrto do Costa Tinharé. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!