10 Best Hostels To Stay In Portalón Puntarenas – Top Hotel Reviews
Portalón Puntarenas is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Portalón Puntarenas. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Portalón Puntarenas. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Portalón Puntarenas. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Portalón Puntarenas right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Portalón Puntarenas with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In Portalón Puntarenas:
Manuel Antonio Hostel Resort
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Manuel Antonio Hostel Resort offers accommodations in Manuel Antonio. Free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a TV. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms have views of the mountains or garden.There is a shared lounge at the property.Quepos is 1.1 miles from MANUEL ANTONIO HOSTEL RESORT, and Dominical is 23 miles away. The nearest airport is Tobías Bolaños International Airport, 37 miles from the property.
- Nice location in between Quepos and Manuel Antonio – bus stops right outside – only colones 315 per journey. Clean comfortable room with access to shared kitchen, and helpful friendly staff.
- We stayed for two nights in the hostel – in bungalow for 5 people. It was really nice. Good location. Fridge in the room, little private terrace, good beds. Perfect stay !
- It was fine- nothing to write home about and probably not somewhere I would spend a lot of time but if you are simply looking for somewhere to sleep this place does the trick. Best air conditioning!
- The air conditioning in the room was really appreciated.
- Bus stop just outside to get to Quepos or Manuel Antonio (for 315 Colones per person). Great environment in the cabins. Air con and fan in our cabin.
Wide Mouth Frog
Featuring free WiFi, Wide Mouth Frog offers accommodations in Quepos, just 4.2 miles from Manuel Antonio National Park.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.The hostel also provides car rental. Tobías Bolaños International Airport is 37 miles away.
- Central location, Pool, Safe, Breakfast available, kitchen, available tours on site, laundry.
- Jasmine the receptionist was amazing , helped me with everything and even let me vent a little. such a sweetie and loves her job so she’s very good at it. The facilities were great as was the food. Nice cool pool and very close to walk to everything on town. Cleaning is constant so no worries there you always see the staff cleaning and keeping busy. All around great place
- The double rooms are really small, but sufficient for a 2-night-stay. The pool is very nice. The best part is the location, as it is very close to the bus station (where the bus to the national parc and the beach leaves).
- Great spaces to relax and nice social atmosphere and well equipped kitchen. Lockers with charging points were great.
- Great location right on a main street, a block from several banks and the bus station. Great little soda restaurant is attached to the hostel. Free coffee all day, and some basic breakfast included. Large rooftop hangout/chill area. Very friendly staff.
Cool Vibes Beach Hostel
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Cool Vibes Beach Hostel offers accommodations in Dominical. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a private bathroom.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Manuel Antonio is 23 miles from Cool Vibes Beach Hostel, and Playa Hermosa is 16 miles away. Palmar Sur Airport is 34 miles from the property.
I loved the location. Our rental car broke down and the very nice security guard helped fix it. He didn’t know much English but it talked into his phone and used Google translator.
I wish the AC worked. It would have made it very comfortable. The beds we’re noisy but it worked out for my friend because she just had to move a little and the noise would wake me from snoring. So I guess you can say the room comes with an antisnoring device. 😀
- Nice place to stay for a couple of days, good vibe. Nice crew, really helpful, especially Marylin!!
- Nice friendly owner. Great common areas incl a small swimming pool. Near to the beach.
- Very clean,great kitchen & location,helpful staff. Glad I paid extra for a/c dorm!
After travelling from Colombia through to Costa Rica, this was the first place we had a warm shower for such a long time
Each bed has their own individual fans for those hot nights
There’s a small pool that has shade so you can avoid the beach when the waves are too big or if it’s too hot
Best place to finish the end of our travels
- I loved the location. Our rental car broke down and the very nice security guard helped fix it. He didn’t know much English but it talked into his phone and used Google translator.
Hostel Vista Serena
Hostel Vista Serena offers accommodations in Manuel Antonio.Some accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. Each room is fitted with a shared bathroom equipped with a shower.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Quepos is 1.4 miles from Hostel Vista Serena, and Dominical is 23 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tobías Bolaños International Airport, 38 miles from the property.
- Wonderful view, friendly and helpful staff, nice and quiet
- The view is amazing, we saw toucans from the terrace and watched the sun set over the ocean each night. Nice that there is food for purchase nearby. We stayed in a bungalow and there was a really nice kitchen and living room/dining area. We were very glad to have air conditioning since Manuel Antonio was hot in March. The staff was great and all the people that we met at the hostel were friendly, good place to meet other travelers.
- Great view. Sunset brilliant. Bus stop for Quepos or Manuel Antonio close and brilliant staff.
- Sassy who greeted us was brilliant- really friendly and helpful. Coffee and toast in the morning was a good start to the day.
- Very good location, everyone is so kind. The rooms are clean as per the kitchens.
Torino Backpackers Beach
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Torino Backpackers Beach offers accommodations in Manuel Antonio, just 2.5 miles from Quepos.Some accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Dominical is 22 miles from Torino Backpackers Beach, and Esterillos is 25 miles away. The nearest airport is Tobías Bolaños International Airport, 39 miles from Torino Backpackers Beach.
- Close to the beach and the National Park. 3 minutes to the beach, 15 to the park.
- Very Nice staff, nearby the beach aprox. 40 meters and just 15 minutes walk from centrum. Clean rooms
- The hostel is located very close to the the beach and to the National Park, a very beautiful location. There are only expensive restaurants around, but that is normal when you stay so close to the National Park. You can buy cheaper food in Quepos, the bus stop is right in front of the hostel. The dorms are very big, there is enough space for your luggage, every person has a single bed and the beds are very comfortable. The rooms are cleaned every day. Also the kitchen is very clean and there is free coffee in the morning. A nice and comfortable place to stay.
- I like that the hostel is right next to the beach area. It’s in a great location.
The place is Amazing. Everything new. There is a lot of space and things to do like Joga lessons, a pool table…
The idea with the beds is the best. You have a lot of privacy within a shared room. The food is good. They have a bar and restaurant but there a a lot of supermarkets next to it as well and you can cook. The pool is cold but lovely.I really enjoyed the place and meet so many nice people. It’s easy to go to the city center with a bus.
Piramys Hostel and Tours in Dominical
Located in Dominical, 23 miles from Manuel Antonio, Piramys Hostel and Tours in Dominical features a terrace and views of the garden. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Bike rental is available at this hostel and the area is popular for biking. Playa Hermosa is 15 miles from Piramys Hostel, and Quepos is 24 miles away. The nearest airport is Palmar Sur Airport, 34 miles from the property.
- The vibe and the guests are amazing ! Perfect view on the beach also !
- De had a verry large room for two, that was great. It si next to the beach. The owner is very nice but some staff are untrustable.
- The tour guide, Rodrigo, was helpful and friendly. I didn’t get the other ladies name, but she was also lovely.
– perfectly located 2 Minuten from the beach by foot
– very individual place
– we stayed for one night on the way to Drake but would definitly also stay longer due to the great location and good value for Money
- Really liked my stay at this hostel, the staff was super friendly, its right in front of the beach and has interesting architecture with a large treehouse-balcony that has several hammocks to read and relax. It’s located in the most peaceful corner of Dominical yet it’s close to all of Donimical’s attractions. The prices are very affordable, in fact one of the lowest prices in the area… Definitely worth it.
Millenium Hostels Manuel Antonio
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Offering a view of the national park, Millenium Hostels Manuel Antonio is set in Manuel Antonio in the Puntarenas Region, 50 feet from Manuel Antonio National Park. Free WiFi is offered throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Certain units include a seating area for your convenience. Every room comes with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is available.Tickets to the Manuel Antonio National Park can be bought in the same building. A selection of activities are also offered in the area, such as snorkelling and hiking.Juan Santamaría International Airport is 99.4 miles away.
- Perfect spot next to the ticket sales of the park and a few meters from the entrance of the park. Perfect for max 2 days.
- Grounds are beautiful with a pool, mini beach, well stocked kitchen, and good surf/beach vibes. Our room was basic but clean and well air-conditioned. Wifi was great and accessible from anywhere in the hostel! Room for parking, security gate at night and 3-4 cuddly hostel cats.
- The hostal is well located meters from the park entrance. The staff is great and helpful. There was a problem with my AC and the solve it very quick. Will recommend it for budget travel.
- The staff here at the hostel are what make it an incredible place!! They were so helpful with booking all our shuttles, offering food recommendations, different beaches to visit, and organizing tours. The room was comfortable. The pool and lounge area were also nice. We actually got some great bird watching in from the lounge chairs! The hostel is also a stone’s throw away from the park which is very convenient. Also, something that is good to know is that this hostel is fairly new, and is updating on a daily basis. So there will be even more improvements when you visit than when I was there.
- Shout out to Arnold at the front desk! He gave us some snorkel gear and pointed us in the right direction. We spent two days snorkelling and paddle boarding at a pretty secluded beach! It was perfect!!! And the place was right near the national park, where we got to see all the animals! It was sweet!
Cascada Elysiana is located in Guabo, 23 miles from Manuel Antonio and 12 miles from Playa Hermosa. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.Quepos is 24 miles from Cascada Elysiana, and Uvita is 12 miles away. Palmar Sur Airport is 35 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Amigos tranquilos offers accommodations in Quepos. Free private parking is available on site.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.The nearest airport is Tobías Bolaños International Airport, 38 miles from Amigos tranquilos.
No reviews yet.
One of our best sellers in Manuel Antonio! This property is a 18-minute walk from the beach. Located in Manuel Antonio (0.9 miles from the town of Quepos) Hostel Plinio offers an outdoor pool, shared kitchen, lounge areas, game room, restaurant and free wifi.Dorms, private rooms with shared bathroom and family rooms at the Hostel have a balcony with ocean views.Private rooms located at the Bed and Breakfast, 650 feet away, offer air conditioning, TV, private bathroom and wifi in each room.Hostel Plinio’s tour desk can provide information about the surrounding area. The property offers free parking and can arrange airport transfers at an extra cost.Guests staying at the Bed and Breakfast, 650 feet away, have access to their own shared kitchen and are invited to enjoy the pool, reception, tour desk and restaurant at the HostelEl Salto Waterfall and the nearest beaches are within 2 km, while Manuel Antonio National Park 2.5 miles away. Juan Santamaría International Airport is 93.2 miles away.
- Very nice rooms in a bit scary building. Bed and shower is very comfy and good A/C. The hostess is very kind and helpful! Close to the national park and a lot of restaurants nearby.
- Best shower in Costa rica, great bed and pillow. Friendly and helpful staff, good vibes, nice pool, good and cheap taco restaurant/bar.
- Good breakfast and nice, quiet garden. Good an easy access to Manuel Antonio NP.
We booked a private room so it was in the B&B about half a mile down the road. The room was comfortable and private. The breakfast that was provided was excellent and the staff was super helpful. There is enough parking for all residents.
As a guest at the B&B you have full access to Hostel Plinio’s facilities which are fantastic. We went to the pool every night. They have corn hole, foosball, and a nice taco bar on-site. There are hammocks and several places to just hang out and meet people with events every evening.
- Excellent staff,super friendly and helpful. We would definitely stay again. Beautiful room,clean,and comfy.great taco bar. Grateful for the laundry service and the travel recommendations.
Top Hostels In Portalón Puntarenas Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Portalón Puntarenas to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Portalón Puntarenas but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Portalón Puntarenas. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!