10 Best Hostels To Stay In Ponto Cacau Pireira Amazonas – Top Hotel Reviews
Ponto Cacau Pireira Amazonas is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Ponto Cacau Pireira Amazonas. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ponto Cacau Pireira Amazonas. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ponto Cacau Pireira Amazonas. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Ponto Cacau Pireira Amazonas right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Ponto Cacau Pireira Amazonas with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In Ponto Cacau Pireira Amazonas:
Manaus Jungle Hostel
Right by the Ariau River in Amazon, this hostel offers a unique lodging experience. Accommodations include full boarding, airport pick-up and jungle activities, such as camping and dolphin watching.Offering views of the lush Amazon Forest, the budget rooms at Manaus Jungle Hostel are set in rustic buildings made of local materials. They provide mosquito screen, air conditioning or fan, and shared bathroom with shower.Swimming with dolphins, wild life exploration, canoeing and trekking are some of the activities offered by Manaus Jungle Hostel. Services are delivered by a bilingual staff, and the front desk is open 24 hours.At the restaurant and bar, it is possible to try homemade regional dishes and fresh fish specialties, plus Brazilian beers and the traditional caipirinha cocktails.The Manaus Jungle Hostel is located 22 miles upstream the Negro River and 40 miles from Manaus.
No reviews yet.
Local Hostel Manaus
One of our best sellers in Manaus! Local Hostel Manaus offers accommodations in Manaus. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.A flat-screen TV is featured.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Eduardo Gomes Airport is 7 miles from the property.
- The staff was very friendly and helpful, the place is clean, comfortable and has a lot to offer. The breakfast was delicious. The location is absolutely amazing.
- The stuff was awesome. Friendly. Everyone bilingual and helpful. The guy who works at my last day in the morning (13th march, something with m) also organised me an uber to the airport! Full recommended!
- We really enjoyed our stay, the location and staff were particularly good., we returned for another 3 days.
- Hostel was great. Receptionists very nice and always willing to help, room clean, nice people around and great party on Saturday night. Highly recommend staying with Local hostel!
- The hostel was fine..the problem was with the tour agency inside of that!
Ajuricaba Backpackers Hostel Manaus
Ajuricaba Backpackers Hostel Manaus offers accommodations in Manaus. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and private parking is available on site.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Eduardo Gomes Airport, 7 miles from the property.
- Great location, very friendly hosts, spacious living area, access to washing facilites (clothes dry extremely fast in Manaus and after a jungle trip you definetly value this opportunity), clean kitcheh and bath room and close to Manaus’ main square,
- Very helpful staff and owner. Good location. Simple but convenient room.
- Good price value. Quiet hostel, I had the 6 bed female dorm (actually only 3 beds currently) to myself. Good breakfast, WIFI & AC. I could leave my luggage there for free during my Amazon tour.
- There are many travelers all around the world. The staffs were nice and helpful. Many travel guide books. Air conditioning in the living room area is all day.
- The rooms are nice and very comfortable. Breakfast is good. And it’s near to the theater.
Semear Hostel Manaus
Featuring free WiFi, Semear Hostel Manaus offers accommodations in Manaus.Every room at this hostel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Eduardo Gomes Airport, 7 miles from Semear Hostel Manaus.
Very nice and clean hostel, only a very short walk from the city center. They even offered really good private transfer to the airport.
Air conditioning in the common areas and the dorm rooms.
- Bem localizado e confortável, para o preço vale super a pena
O hostel é super simples, como dá pra se deduzir pelo valor. Mas a equipe é gente boa, as camas são bastante confortáveis e a roupa de cama veio cheirosinha. Tem uma tomada pra cada cama, então é legal levar um benjamim. Fiquei no quarto mais distante da recepção e a internet pegava muito bem.
O hostel possui 4 banheiros, o que pode parecer pouco, mas não tive problemas quanto a isso. Os banheiros têm chuveiro quente.
A localização é ótima, bem perto das paradas de ônibus da Av. Getúlio Vargas.
- El personal es muy buena onda. El Hostel está cerca de las paradas de colectivos y del centro de Manaus.
- El hostel estaba muy bien y las personas que me atendieron fueron super amables y amigables. Me ayudaron mucho! Gracias.
- Very nice and clean hostel, only a very short walk from the city center. They even offered really good private transfer to the airport.
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, a barbecue and a sun terrace, Hostel Manaus offers accommodations in Manaus. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Eduardo Gomes Airport, 7 miles from Hostel Manaus.
- The staff were super friendly and helpful from start to finish. I booked this hostel because it seemed to be good value for money and it has a tour desk (I hadn’t planned my rainforest trip in advance). They were very accommodating and helped ensure I had an excellent small group trip to the forest, it all went smoothly from start to finish and was a great experience. My guide in the rainforest was just lovely! Excellent man- thanks Joseph.
Staff is very kind and always ready to help
Breakfast is excellent
Location is great, in a quiet and safe area
The decoration of the hostel gives you a feeling of what you will find in the jungle.
My husband and I did a 4 day tour in the jungle organized by the owner’s hostel: awesome!! Really recommend the hostel and the tours
- one night stay only for the transfer of Amazon tour.
- Very clean hostel! One of a few! Great art on the walls, outside area is very nice.
- Excellent value for money! The hostel is central, very clean and nicely decorated. Th staff was very friendly and helpful.
Hostel Dez de Julho
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Hostel Dez de Julho offers accommodations in Manaus.All rooms have a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Eduardo Gomes Airport, 7 miles from the property.
- Предложение не для требовательных персон, но за свои деньги то что нужно. Англоговорящий дружелюбный персонал, чистота, самый центр города. В холе отеля находится и турофис, где могут включить стоимость проживания и трансфер до аэропорта в цену интересных экскурсий.
- O Hotel é de pequeno/médio porte. Instalado a uma quadra do Teatro Amazonas, no centro de Manaus. Fácil acesso e perto de tudo na Zona Franca. Receptividade excelente. Recomendo. Acomodação para todas as classes. Diárias para muchileiros e para executivos. Agências de Turismo para excursão dentro do hotel. Excelente.
- Achei um hostel honesto, com preço muito compatível com o que oferece, e oferecendo o que prometeu. O atendimento foi bom, até me franqueou uma toalha de banho sem pagamento de caução, como é previsto.
- O local cumpre com tudo que promete e a equipe é muito atenciosa.
- A sorte que o hotel perto do centro da cidade só isso. Como peguei um quarto barato. O atendimento foi péssimo. Quando fui perguntar a razão ,de ter uma televisão no meu quarto e não funcionava. Um funcionário disse que era só de enfeito pois meu quarto era de 40,00. Sem ar condicionado ou televisão. Um absurdo
Hostel duque offers accommodations in Manaus.A TV with cable channels is available.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.The nearest airport is Eduardo Gomes Airport, 7 miles from Hostel Duque.
No reviews yet.
Amazon Eco Hostel
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Showcasing an outdoor pool and year-round outdoor pool, Amazon Eco Hostel is located in Iranduba in the region of Amazonas, just 12 miles from Manaus. The hostel has a barbecue and a private beach area, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar.Views of the lake, river or garden are featured in certain rooms.You will find free shuttle service, free shuttle service, gift shop and shops at the property.You can play ping-pong and darts at this hostel, and bike rental and car rental are available. The nearest airport is Eduardo Gomes Airport, 10 miles from Amazon Eco Hostel.
No reviews yet.
Albergue Vieira Alves
One of our best sellers in Manaus! Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Albergue Vieira Alves offers accommodations in Manaus. Free private parking is available on site.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Eduardo Gomes Airport is 5 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Hostel Brazil Backpackers Manaus
Featuring free WiFi, Hostel Brazil Backpackers Manaus offers accommodations in Manaus. The hostel has a barbecue and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.The rooms come with a TV. Certain rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. Enjoy a cup of coffee from your terrace or balcony. The rooms have a private bathroom.The nearest airport is Eduardo Gomes Airport, 4.3 miles from Hostel Brazil Backpackers Manaus.
- uno se siente en familia desde el primer momento, la atencion es buena y el sitio magico, todo esta a un paso, manejan el español muy bien.
- Las habitaciones, el área común y el aire acondicionado.
- Tudo bem arrumado, além de ficar perto de shopping Amazonas, Plaza e Millenium. Também tem local por perto que vende comida mais em conta e se quiser passear tem a opção de parada de ônibus bem pertinho, além de pegar Uber, táxi.
- Boa localização e facilidade de locomoção. Ambiente agradável e tranquilo.
- Ótimo atendimento. Boa comunicação e disponibilidade. Fácil acesso e acomodação de qualidade.
Top Hostels In Ponto Cacau Pireira Amazonas Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Ponto Cacau Pireira Amazonas to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Ponto Cacau Pireira Amazonas but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Ponto Cacau Pireira Amazonas. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!