10 Best Hostels To Stay In Ponteareas Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
Ponteareas Galicia is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Ponteareas Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ponteareas Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ponteareas Galicia. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Ponteareas Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Ponteareas Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In Ponteareas Galicia:
Casucho Da Peregrina
Casucho Da Peregrina offers accommodations in Porriño. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.The rooms have a flat-screen TV. Certain units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms include a shared bathroom fitted with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Vigo is 10 miles from Casucho Da Peregrina, and Pontevedra is 20 miles away. Vigo Airport is 7 miles from the property.
- Wonderful and cozy place in the forest run by a lovely and hearty couple, with very nice views and surroundings, the installation is neat and comfortable. Don’t miss this!
- The host/hostess were really friendly and helpful. Their place was lovely, clean and spaciouse.
- Toller Hol-und Bringservice, da die Unterkunft ca. 5km vom Ortskern Porrino entfernt liegt. Sehr freundliche Bewirtung, liebevoll bereitetes Frühstück.
- Jeżeli na swoim szlaku chcesz poznać piękne miejsce, wspaniałych ludzi i odpocząć w niezwykłym miejscu to gorąco polecam. Przytulny domek dla czterech osób z wszystkim czego potrzebujesz. Jeżeli jesteś pielgrzymem to właściciele przywiozą Cię samochodem z Porrino. Nie wybieraj się tam sam na piechotę bo domek jest wysoko w górach, dobre 6 km od miasta. Śniadania i atmosfera niepowtarzalna. Dziękujemy, było cudownie, wspaniale i najlepiej na całym szlaku.
- Excelente opción para el camino. Jesús es muy amable y te recoge en el pueblo.
One of our best sellers in Redondela! Jumboli is located in Redondela, just 8 miles from Vigo. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms feature views of the sea or garden. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower and bidet.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Pontevedra is 9 miles from Jumboli, and Sanxenxo is 12 miles away. Vigo Airport is 6 miles from the property.
They cook a really nice diner,
Room was an off heated for one night,
But perfectly clean.
- Nice view. The accommodation was basic. There was a tub and a clothesline in the yard for washing our clothes.
- Staff did all they could to accomodate us while water system down. Eventually was fixed late in evening
- We stayed here as part of our Portuguese Camino. Very convenient location. As we didn’t speak Spanish we were very lucky they had a young student who was staying with the family while she was learning Spanish. She was excellent and extremely helpful. We ate the Pilgrim menu. The food was amazing, excellent value. Bedrooms are in a house 100m up the road. Very secure and clean. We ate in the cafe.
- Good Location on the Camino and very friendly People. Can recommend for one Night Stay and a rest in the GardenChairs. Very clean room.
- They cook a really nice diner,
O Recuncho do Peregrino
This property is a 10-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a barbecue and views of the sea, O Recuncho do Peregrino is located in Redondela in the region of Galicia, just 8 miles from Vigo.Each room is fitted with a shared bathroom.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Pontevedra is 8 miles from O Recuncho do Peregrino, and Sanxenxo is 11 miles from the property. Vigo Airport is 6 miles away.
Such a warm welcome!
The little shop at reception with food and drinks which could be prepared in the shared kitchen
- Owner was extremely nice! You can purchase food as he has a little mini market with some basic stuff and use the kitchen to cook a meal as although the albergue is on the way for Camino pilgrims, it is far off from any restaurants/coffee shops. Great price, room is basic but comfortable. You can also get your laundry done here.
Miguel, the hospitalero, was exceptionally welcoming, kind and helpful. My wife and I had a very comfortable room, which was great value for money.
The albergue is 300 meters off the Camino Portugues: look out for the path through woodland, just before you get to the main road.
There are a couple of restaurants within 500 meters: Miguel kindly offered to pick us up after we had finished our meal in the pizzeria (which gives a free drink to people staying in the albergue), though we had no need to take him up on his kind offer.
- Albergue is very close to the Camino Portugués. We got a private room. It was very comfortable, bright and large with a view of the sea. Kitchen was big and well stocked and sitting area was nice. This is a great spot and we were very happy with our private room, especially given that we usually stay in hotels. Hospitaleiro was very kind. Would definitely return.
- Friendliness & helpfulness of Miguel is a shining example of top service. This is the perfect albergue & our favorite in all of Spain. Spectacular views too.
- Such a warm welcome!
Located in Porriño, 7 miles from Vigo, Senda Sur features free WiFi access and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Certain units have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room is equipped with a shared bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.You will find a hairdresser’s at the property.Pontevedra is 19 miles from Senda Sur, and Sanxenxo is 19 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Vigo Airport, 5 miles from the property.
- Amazing! Especially Lucía the receptionist was super friendly and kind!
- The receptionist Lucía was giving a great service, extremely helpful and friendly. Centric location
- Everything was best.Friendly hosts.Amazing view. clean.Strongly recomend!
- This place is new, having opened only since March 1, 2018. They are still getting their ‘operating efficiencies’ legs. Great Bonus is our reception host Lucia. She is wonderful and an exemplified great hostess. She is not the owner. She would be the reason if i choose to stay here again. I have an unfortunate observation about the owners of the place. They own the cafe/restaurant nearby. Very unfriendly and care more about monies and you can feel how they treat their staff, so very hard to ignore. This is a service industry so there is a certain level of customer service that will helpful to their business if they adopt it. Ok but do not have high expectations.
- Albergue nuevo muy limpio y organizado. Lucia es súper amable y prestable.
Santiago Apostol de Redondela
Featuring free WiFi, Santiago Apostol de Redondela offers accommodations in Redondela.Some rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. All rooms come with a shared bathroom equipped with a shower.Vigo is 7 miles from Santiago Apostol de Redondela, and Pontevedra is 10 miles away. Vigo Airport is 3.7 miles from the property.
- Clean, quiet but still very close to shops and restaurants, on the Camino and happy smiling nuns.
- super clean. Sister Juliana always cleans. I appreciate her so much.
- Good location just a few yards form one of the main squares and the camino route. shower and toilet facilities were good but could do with more toilets
- Maintanance on the very high level. Very clean, simple hostel, close to city centre.
This place is obviously new although almost all beds were occupied – people has already found out how great it is 😀 Very friendly staff. Clean and comfortable beds, very good bathroom, washing facilities (for free!) and small garden with drying options. Supermarket and cafes in the near.
Windows (at least one of them) has a great view to the church =)
A Conserveira is located in Redondela, just 7 miles from Vigo.You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room includes a shared bathroom.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Pontevedra is 11 miles from A Conserveira, and Sanxenxo is 13 miles away. The nearest airport is Vigo Airport, 3.7 miles from the property.
- Quirky and vintage furniture (the owners have got style :)), was very clean and well located.
- Nice dining area with plenty of utensils. Dorm very private with curtains. A very nice experience.
- It is located in El Camino. They recommended places to eat and were very helpful
- Super comfortable beds, hot showers, laundromat across the street (great place for pilgrims). Very clean and staff was very helpful. Code for the front door which made it possible to come and go as you please.
- The hostel is designed for travelers. Curtains give a lot of privacy, socket and lamp by the bed, very well equipped and moder kitchen. A good thick comfy blanket and the posibility to take an extra one if needed. A very good place 🙂
A Casa da Herba
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, A Casa da Herba offers accommodations in Redondela, just 7 miles from Vigo.You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room is fitted with a shared bathroom.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Pontevedra is 10 miles from A Casa da Herba, and Sanxenxo is 13 miles away. The nearest airport is Vigo Airport, 3.7 miles from the property.
- Great location, everything was fine, would happily stay there again
- Lovely warm and friendly embience. We were happy to find a washimg machine and drier there. The Hospitalero kindly lend me a hairdryer.
- Manager was nice….that’s about as good as it got…all downhill after!
- From the moment we walked through the door, they were great with us. They went out of their way to make sure we got the room with double bed that we wanted. They were helpful for all of our questions about finding what we needed in town. Additionally, they were right on the Camino, which was welcomed after a hard long day of walking. Everything about our stay was lovely.
- This hotel is right on the Camino path so was very easy to find. Our double bedroom was warm and spacious and access to the shared toilet was fine except it got found by those in dormitories and became a bit overused. Check in was simple and information about the surrounding area readily available
Santiago de Vilavella
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Santiago de Vilavella offers accommodations in Redondela.You will find a coffee machine in the room.Vigo is 7 miles from Santiago de Vilavella, and Pontevedra is 11 miles away. The nearest airport is Vigo Airport, 3.1 miles from the property.
- Nice and clean hostel, I stayed alone in compartment for 4 (with two bunk beds). Good location on Camino before the city.
– finally, the staff was speaking not only Spanish – it didn’t happen to us too often in Spain 🙂
– the whole object is thought from the ground up to suit Camino pilgrims’ needs – i.e. noise-proof doors between the dormitory and the kitchen and between the dormitory and bathrooms
– great design of the quadruple compartments – there’s everything you may need – a bed, a locker with a key big enough to fit your backpack in (up to a mid-sized one) and electrical socket – one socket per bed! 🙂
– the place is incredibly CLEAN!
– great to have a kitchen there with possibility of ordering coffee or tea and some snacks
– close to the city center where you can find markets, restaurants, bars, ATMs etc.
- for peregrinos the entrance the town and just on the camino. clean and new.There are the concents and big rocker for each beds.
- Really comfortable foam mattress. Great location for the town. Would skip this town though, not a destination with much going on. Hostel is great though.
- Sheets and pillowcases, cubicles for 4, everything new and clean.
Albergue Rosa de Abreu
Albergue Rosa de Abreu is located in Redondela, just 7 miles from Vigo. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.There is a shops at the property.Pontevedra is 10 miles from Albergue Rosa de Abreu, and Sanxenxo is 13 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Vigo Airport, 3.7 miles from the property.
Rosa was amazing
Very welcoming and attentive and took us out to some local sights
When I think of Redondela I think if Rosa
The breakfast was amazing too and so much of it !!!!!!!
- Cosy rustic style albergue, has got a homely feeling; Rosa is a very attentive and friendly host; a very generous breakfast to enjoy.
- Rosa, who is running the Albergue, is a lovely and extremely friendly and lively host. She made us feel at home. We did not feel we were in an Albergue, it was more like in a friend’s house. She invited us with her friends and other people in the Albergue, to her birthday and we celebrated with a delicious home-made cake and cava. She welcomed us with a glass of fresh Lemonade. We chatted a lot with her. We got a full Galician experience. We will definitely go back! With 5 euro she made us a massive endless breakfast, too!!!! V cute and clean place! Top-star!!! 🙂
- A Rosa é uma pessoa muito especial. Faz a gente se sentir acolhida e bem recebida. Ela faz a diferença.
- la dueña es encantadora, nos aconsejó lugares de visita muy buenos.
- Rosa was amazing
Hospedaje Bahía de San Simon
One of our best sellers in Redondela! Hospedaje Bahía de San Simon is located in Redondela, 7 miles from Vigo and 10 miles from Pontevedra.Views of the mountains, garden or city are featured in certain rooms.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Car rental is available at this hostel and the area is popular for hiking. Sanxenxo is 13 miles from Hospedaje Bahía de San Simon, and Isla de la Toja is 18 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Vigo Airport, 3.7 miles from the property.
- Sehr netter Chef, zuvorkommend und interessiert. Zimmer war Top und alles in Ordnung.
- Der Chef der Hospedaje Bahia de San Simon ist ein herausragender Gastgeber: super freundlich und äußerst hilfsbereit. Die Unterkunft liegt sehr zentral und ist in einem nahezu neuwertigen Zustand, da das Hotel erst kürzlich renoviert wurde. Darüber hinaus hat der Chef meinem Vater und mir auf einer privaten Tour durch Redondela sowohl bekannte Ziele als auch geheime Spots der Provinz gezeigt, die er als Einheimischer sehr schätzt. Wir wollen uns an dieser Stelle noch einmal bei ihm für sein außerordentliches Engagement bedanken. Fazit: perfekter Service und schöne Unterkunft.
- Große Zimmer und alles sehr sauber. Die Pension steckt grade noch in der Fertigstellung, ist aber dennoch sehr gemütlich. Der Host ist super nett – hat mir Tipps für Restaurants gegeben und mich am nächsten Tag sogar noch ins Krankenhaus gebracht und dort mit den Ärzten gesprochen, da ich mich am Camino verletzt hatte.
- De eigenaar was heel behulpzaam en heeft veel extra gedaan om ons verblijf aangenaam te maken.
El alojamiento es sencillo pero muy bien. El chico es súper simpático y se desvive por los huéspedes. Nos llevó a cenar y nos recogió por la noche para que no tuvieramos que andar más, incluso se ofreció a traernos la cena allí.
Totalmente recomendado sí quieres pasar una buenas estancia.
El desayuno en el sitio que te dice él impresionante y el bocadillo de calamares riquí simo
Top Hostels In Ponteareas Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Ponteareas Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Ponteareas Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Ponteareas Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!