10 Best Hostels To Stay In Pontault-Combault Ile de France – Top Hotel Reviews
Pontault-Combault Ile de France is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Pontault-Combault Ile de France. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Pontault-Combault Ile de France. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Pontault-Combault Ile de France. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Pontault-Combault Ile de France right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Pontault-Combault Ile de France with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In Pontault-combault Ile De France:
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Trendy Hostel offers accommodations in Ivry-sur-Seine.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms are fitted with a shared bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Paris is 3.1 miles from Trendy Hostel, and Marne-la-Vallée is 19 miles away. Orly Airport is 6 miles from the property.
- The tranquil neighbourhood in which the hostel was located. Also the convenience from the near by transport point. And last but not the least the common area of the hostel
- Awesome staff!! Super nice and helpful! Really well situated. Highly recommend that place if you are traveling on budget!
- It is very close to the metro Pierre et Marie Curie line 7
- Staff were friendly and helpful. The bathrooms and rooms are neat and clean, there were 2 showers in our ensuite. The beds have a curtain or a screen making the bed private. Plugs by the wall, good location right by the metro.
- Finger print enterance, Free locker, vending machine with fine food. Staffs are nice
Asia in Paris
One of our best sellers in Paris! Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Asia in Paris offers accommodation in Paris.There are shared bedroom and bathroom facilities.Opéra Bastille is 2.1 miles from Asia in Paris, while Notre Dame Cathedral is 2.3 miles away. Paris – Orly Airport is 6.2 miles from the property.
- The owner was very friendly and helpful, bed was very comfortable and the room was clean. It’s close to the metro and right beside a supermarket.
- Lovely Hostel and superb friendly and informative manager. Easy to travel to the centre. Best value in town.
The host lives with us and she is so talkable.
5 mins walk to supermarket and Metro Station.
- Te dan la llave del departamento y no molestan con los horarios
- Pas de surprise, conforme à ce qui était annoncé. Un endroit simple ce qui me convenait mais pourrait rebuter certaines personnes.
Maison M Paris
Maison M Paris is located in Paris, just 1.6 miles from Gare de Lyon.Certain units include a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room comes with a shared bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Notre Dame Cathedral is 2.4 miles from Maison M Paris, and Pompidou Center is 2.8 miles away. The nearest airport is Orly Airport, 6 miles from Maison M Paris.
- their staff were so friendly, I like how they behave with their customer
- It was really cheap and with very good public transport links. 3 nights in Paris for 46 euro. Still not enough shops around and in an Asiatic neighbourhood.
- It’s just near the exit of the metro station, also the quarter seems safe. Beds are not bad.
The environment isn’t good and not so clean.
But the price is very low, and the location is great ( 2 mins to the subway station), so I think it’s an okay place to stay for someone who wants to save money.
- Nothing!! It was VILE. Actually, the person at the front “desk” aka filing cabinet, was pretty dumb and didn’t charge me their late fee (which I was told about AFTER) arrival after I argued, Def helped that she didn’t speak English or French. V cool.
Oops! Latin quarter by Hiphophostels
Located in the 13th arr. Neighborhood in Paris, 1.8 miles from Pompidou Center, Oops! Design Hostel-Latin Quarter features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.The rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a shower. A flat-screen TV is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Louvre is 2 miles from Oops! Design Hostel-Latin Quarter, and Orsay Museum is 2.2 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Orly Airport, 7 miles from the property.
- Great all around. Breakfast was good, staff friendly, facilities excellent.
- Bed was comfortable, room and bathroom very clean, there are lockers in the corridors for free use. Check in and check out very quick. Breakfast was ok, though a lot of sugar 😉
- Close to bus line and subway, supermarket across the street, restaurants
- Simple breakfast. Petit dejeuner. The bed was a little hard.
- The staffs over there at reception are very much helpful.
One of our best sellers in Paris! Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Les Piaules offers accommodations in Paris. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.You will find a 24-hour front desk and shops at the property.Place de la République is 0.7 miles from Les Piaules, and Pompidou Center is 1.4 miles away. The nearest airport is Orly Airport, 10 miles from Les Piaules.
– Beds are huge. I mean, really huge!
– Two metro stations just in 200 meters.
– Curtains on the beds give extra privacy.
– Shops, super cheap arabic restaurants and cafes near, working till the very night.
– Amazing rooftop, with a view to Sacre Coeur and Eifel Tower. Just bring wine and cheese, enjoy the night light show.
- I was here by myself for three days. I liked the lockers under the bed, the bed curtains and the softness of the bed. The staff was also friendly. I heard the area around it was sketchy, but I didn’t feel uneasy at all. It felt like any other large city. I was able to easily walk and take the metro night and day.
It is very clean
Good reception and bar
- I love the neighborhood, it’s not your standard touristy hood but full of gems! It’s also close to two metro stops, so it’s super convenient to get around. I stayed in the 4 bedroom with our own bathroom on the rooftop level and thought it was great.
- The staff was super helpful and friendly! Everyone I encountered spoke very fluent English and did their best to help in any case. The rooms definitely exceeded my expectation – everything was very clean and I LOVED that the beds had a curtain for privacy. There’s also a small lamp and an outlet near the bed; everything was super convenient. There’s a fairly small rooftop with a gorgeous view of Paris. The people who stayed during my stay were very social. They had events every night in the downstairs/bar area, and on weekends apparently locals would stop at the bar. Overall, would highly recommend, and fully intend to stay again during my next trip to Paris.
- – Beds are huge. I mean, really huge!
Beautiful Belleville Hôtel & Hostel
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Beautiful Belleville Hôtel & Hostel offers accommodations in Paris.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Place de la République is 0.7 miles from Beautiful Belleville Hôtel & Hostel, and Pompidou Center is 1.5 miles from the property. Orly Airport is 10 miles away.
- The room was very clean, the bed was big and cozy and we had our own little bathroom. The shower was excellent as well.
- The staff were amazing,friendly and helpful specially Charlie and Mariana , the place is cosy ,the room was good and clean the bathroom was also clean with hot water and the breakfast is fresh …..great value for money
- I liked that it was a 2 bed dorm never stayed at a hostel like that offered that. Location was convenient as i took the train to Paris. I liked that breakfast was included.
- The staff were extremely accommodating and very friendly. They were always willing to help.
- It’s easy to find just near Belleville metro. The hostel is clean with friendly staff. Good breakfast! It was really nice they let me check-in early.
The Loft Boutique Hostel
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, The Loft Boutique Hostel offers accommodations in Paris, just 0.9 miles from Place de la République. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Pompidou Center is 1.6 miles from The Loft Boutique Hostel, and Louvre is 2.2 miles away. Orly Airport is 10 miles from the property.
- Restaurants near by and close access to train station.
- It was great that there was a toilet with shower inside the room. I stayed in a room with 3 bunk beds but there was a wall separating my bunk bed from the other two, so I felt it was a (almost) private room.
- I booked for two but my friend couldn’t make it arrive in Paris at the end… Thanks for the free upgrade to a twin room (actually I didn’t hear why I got upgrade because I was too sick and couldn’t focus)… So the room was nice, and there were free towels, soaps, and showering gel. They also have a hairdryer in the toilet. Staffs are friendly:)
- The entire hostel is so cool, I totally recommend it.
- I like kitchen free tea and receptionist welcome way she is so nice and polite
Young and Happy Latin Quarter by Hiphophostels
One of our best sellers in Paris! Young and Happy Hostel & Budget Hotel is located in Paris, 1.2 miles from Pompidou Center and 1.4 miles from Louvre. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Orsay Museum is 1.7 miles from Young & Happy Hostel & Budget Hotel, and Place de la République is 1.9 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Orly Airport, 8 miles from the property.
- Bed linens were clean. Room was clean, bed was comfortable
- The location was really good, the street where is the hostel is full of restaurants and bars. There were always people even late in the nigth (12 or 12:30). Its really close to the metro and also it so easy to go walking until the Louvre and other atractions.
- Location is excellent – highly recommend even just for that. I liked the staff and the rooms were nice.
- The staff very friendly and helpful and the location was fantastic
- Hostel is in really great localization. Stuff was really nice and helpful.
Generator Paris is a designer hostel in the lively 10th district in Paris. Free Wi-Fi access is available and it features a stylish lounge area with game room. You can enjoy locally inspired dishes at the on-site Café Fabien and listen to DJs music and having a drink from the bar.Each of the contemporary rooms here provide air conditioning, bed linens and a private bathroom with a shower. Some rooms also have a private terrace.A continental breakfast is prepared every morning at this hostel. You will also find a 24-hour front desk, a laundry room and a terrace as well as the shared lounge, which is decorated in a North African design.Many bars, restaurants and vintage shops can be found along the Canal St Martin, just a 5-minute walk away. The hostel is half a mile from Gare de l’Est Metro Station, and it is just under half a mile from Buttes-Chaumont Park.
- The rooftop, the people from the hotel and the travellers staying who are all very friendly !
- After experiencing an issue with the heating being stuck on full in our room, I notified the staff who immediately fixed the problem by moving us to another room and gave us free breakfast vouchers for the inconvenience, which was a nice touch. Clean spacious rooms with handy USB charging points. Quiet neighborhood with metro very close. Good view from some rooms and rooftop bar.
The smiles at the front desk, and a special thanks to Victoria and the manager (didn’t get her name) you blokes are legends, brilliant customer service and professionalism!
Will recommend and will be back! Good on yas!
- Most horrible breakfast that I ever had! The cleanliness of the room was acceptable, but the bathroom smelt dampness…The corridors were dirty..
- Is an amazing hostel, the room was great very big with a nice shower n toilet and plenty of room with some chairs and table. The facilities and the building were new and very clean.
St Christopher’s Inn Paris – Canal
One of our best sellers in Paris! St Christopher’s Inn Paris – Canal is located in the 19th arr. Neighborhood in Paris, 1.6 miles from Place de la République and 2.3 miles from Pompidou Center. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Some units feature a sitting area for your convenience.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Louvre is 2.7 miles from St Christophers Inn Paris, and Orsay Museum is 3.2 miles from the property. Orly Airport is 11 miles away.
“I stayed in a female dorm for 12 people. The room was very big, clean sheets, large windows, 2 tables, a plug and a light near each bed was very useful. The shower rooms and toilets are clean and spacious. There was a terrace on the first floor with a view on the channel and several tables, I loved sitting there while having my dinner.”
Zahra jashnani from IRAN Tehran
- Really like the bathroom, bar, bed curtain, elevator
- The curtains for privacy! Ease of speaking to staff, price, food/bar in the hostel and the view of the canal
I stayed in a female dorm for 12 people. The room was very big, clean sheets, large windows, 2 tables, a plug and a light near each bed was very useful.
The shower rooms and toilets are clean and spacious.
There was a terrace on the first floor with a view on the channel and several tables, I loved sitting there while having my dinner.
- The staff at the reception were very nice, helpful and welcoming. The location is great as it is by the canal and on sunny days, there are a lot of people enjoying the sunshine by the canal and terraces in the area. It is also about 5-10 mins walking to 2 metro stations, which is very convenient. It has a cool bar with a terrace overlooking the canal. Each floor and room has a good security system. They actually have an elevator which is very convenient for travelers with heavy luggage. The room was big and each bed has a curtain so each person in the room has their privacy.
- “I stayed in a female dorm for 12 people. The room was very big, clean sheets, large windows, 2 tables, a plug and a light near each bed was very useful. The shower rooms and toilets are clean and spacious. There was a terrace on the first floor with a view on the channel and several tables, I loved sitting there while having my dinner.”
Top Hostels In Pontault-combault Ile De France Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Pontault-Combault Ile de France to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Pontault-Combault Ile de France but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Pontault-Combault Ile de France. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!