10 Best Hostels To Stay In Ponta Negra Rio Grande do Norte – Top Hotel Reviews
Ponta Negra Rio Grande do Norte is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Ponta Negra Rio Grande do Norte. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ponta Negra Rio Grande do Norte. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ponta Negra Rio Grande do Norte. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Ponta Negra Rio Grande do Norte right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Ponta Negra Rio Grande do Norte with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In Ponta Negra Rio Grande Do Norte:
Che Lagarto Hostel Natal
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Che Lagarto Hostel Natal is located in the Ponta Negra neighborhood in Natal, just 26 miles from Pipa. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.A TV is provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Barra do Cunhau is 31 miles from Che Lagarto Hostel Natal, and Tibau do Sul is 22 miles away. The nearest airport is Augusto Severo Airport, 16 miles from the property.
- the bed was really comfortable and the location is excellent. If they clean up a little it would be an awesome place to stay!
- Great location. Really close to Ponta Negra beach, supermarkets, banks, restaurants and pharmacies. Excellent social area (maybe missing a pool), the staff is great, Kombar has really good caipirinhas and the rooms are comfortable.
- Fantastic staff, great breakfast, close to beach, comfortable beds. Would stay again.
- The staff are very nice, always smile, and always has a answer for your question, in special Bianca, Andres and Guido. Had a very good memories about my trip! 100% Recommend
- Breakfast was satisfying, the location was in a quiet street very close to the beach, staff was nice and helpfull.
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Located in the Ponta Negra neighborhood in Natal, 1,850 feet from Ponte Negra Beach, Berimbauhostel features free WiFi access and free private parking.Every room is fitted with a private bathroom.The nearest airport is Augusto Severo Airport, 16 miles from Berimbauhostel.
No reviews yet.
Casa Surf Hostel Social
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Located in Natal, 1,850 feet from Ponte Negra Beach, Casa Surf Hostel Social features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.The nearest airport is Augusto Severo Airport, 16 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Rock’n Hostel offers accommodations in Natal. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Augusto Severo Airport is 16 miles from the property.
- Good price for good location, breakfast and nice vibe, near to a square and good restaurants.
- Adorei a hospitalidade e o ambiente bem descontraído.
- Equipe é muito atenciosa! Pode alugar toalha a um preço baixo de 5 reais.
- Ótima hospedagem, ambiente muito aconchegante. Voltarei com certeza.
- Da área externa, bem diferente e tranquila. Tipo de hostel pra passar um dia e ir embora.
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a barbecue and terrace, Hostel Margo is located in Natal in the region of Rio Grande do Norte, just 25 miles from Pipa.A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. A TV with cable channels is provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Barra do Cunhau is 30 miles from Hostel Margo, and Tibau do Sul is 21 miles away. The nearest airport is Augusto Severo Airport, 16 miles from the property.
- We loved staying there The cool thing, is that it is next to a shop that makes surf boards and stand up paddle boards. Would be so cool, if there was some type of organized tour on how to make a surf board. If we knew about the surf board/paddle board shop, perhaps we would of saved money to make our own surf board/stand up paddle board. We love Margo, so nice, she showed us around. I totally suggest staying there!!!!!
All in all this hostel is incredible. The small garden is decorated with a lots of lovely items like an hammock and has a huge tree in the middle of it, which gives shadow during hot days. The kitchen is very clean and has everything you need during your stay. The rooms or better the small houses are perfect for two people – you also have your private bathroom! 😍
But in the end, we have to say thank you to Margo! She is the owner of the hostel and the perfect host! Margo is soo nice and helps you with everything. She takes care of all your needs – you want to do a Buggy Tour – she arranges it. You are hungry – she orders Pizza! 😍👍🏼 So lovely!! Again thank you very very much – we really enjoyed our stay at your Hostel!
- The owner Margo and her son Pedro (who speaks English) are the establishment’s best feature. Charming, generous, and helpful, they make you feel like you’re staying with friends.
- A recepção foi além do esperado. Aos cuidados da Sra. Margô o quarto foi preparado de uma forma que não esperava, aliás foi alem do esperado. Tenho muito a agradecer pelo tratamento que recebi, foi muito bom! Cozinha limpa e cafezinho à vontade (não dispenso um café..rs).
- Muito paz e muito bom calma e não longo pra praia em ponta negra! 😍
Get Up Hostel
This property is a 8-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and views of the pool, Get Up Hostel is located in Natal, just 26 miles from Pipa. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.There is a shared kitchen and gift shop at the property.Barra do Cunhau is 31 miles from Get Up Hostel, and Tibau do Sul is 22 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Augusto Severo Airport, 16 miles from Get Up Hostel.
- Really nice breakfast, very friendly staff, good location, rooms and bathrooms very clean. Cats in a hostel is never a bad idea.
- easy to come in again, i was greeted by name, everything’s good
- It was a very nice little Hostel and the stuff really gave my the feeling to be welcome. The pool and chill-out areas were nice. I especially enjoyed the roof top terrace.
- The location was good because it was close to the beach with it’s nightlife. Good breakfast. Outside area pretty.
- Gorgeous & very helpful staff, great facilities & tours (don’t miss the buggy trip to Dunas Genipabú!), feels like home! Ponta Negra (seaside suburb of Natal) is the best place to stay in Natal!
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Located in the Ponta Negra neighborhood in Natal, half a mile from Ponte Negra Beach, Hostel Gaivotas features an outdoor pool and sun terrace. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms.There is a shared lounge at the property.The nearest airport is Augusto Severo Airport, 16 miles from the property.
- Really nice people that will help you on everything you need ,the house is very clean and have awesome loction ,good breakfast as well.
- Piscina muito boa, localização excelente, perto de tudo.
- O Murilo é um excelente anfitrião, acolheu minha família como um paizão. Se preocupava com o nosso bem estar, nos deu dicas de pontos turísticos, até ensinou minha filhota a cozinhar. Gostei do café da manha, camas confortáveis, toalhas maravilhosas, tudo limpinho e organizado, local frequentados por pessoas muito legais, conhecemos o Carlos ( espanhol ) e o Barba ( argentino ) entre outras pessoas maravilhosas… Murilo passou a ser um amigo nosso… com certeza retornaremos…
- A localização do hostel é excelente para quem busca um local mais em conta próximo à praia e demais comércios de Ponta Negra. Além disso, o Murilo foi um ótimo anfitrião durante o tempo da minha estadia. Fiquei à vontade como se estivesse em casa.
- Gostei de tudo, inclusive da piscina. Fui muito bem recepcionada.
This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a barbecue and water sports facilities, Jambudvipa Hostel is located in Natal.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Pipa is 26 miles from Jambudvipa Hostel, and Barra do Cunhau is 31 miles away. The nearest airport is Augusto Severo Airport, 16 miles from the property.
- The place is clean, close walk to the beach, lots of nearby good restaurants and very friendly staff, accept credit card payment.
- Its cosy and quiet. The owner is nice and the kitchen has the most that you need. Good shower with hot water. A good hamburger restaurant a block away.
- Tout! Un accueil chaleureux et bienveillant. Un petit coin de verdure en pleine ville, pour se reposer ! Et la cuisine d’Enni est merveilleuse (la meilleure feijoada de tout le Brésil ! Verdade!)
- Achei bem aconchegante o hostel! E o quarto casal era muito confortável!
- A dona do host uma pessoa maravilhosa que nos fez sentir em casa bem carismática, amamos o local e as acomodaçoes
Hostel Rota 37
One of our best sellers in Natal! This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, Hostel Rota 37 offers accommodations in Natal, just 1,400 feet from Ponte Negra Beach.A TV is available.There is a shared kitchen at the property.The nearest airport is Augusto Severo Airport, 16 miles from the property.
- casa com otima localizaçao, otimo atendimento das donas sao super atenciosas, cafe de manha muito bom por ser um diferencial que nenhum outro hostel oferece, ambiente bem arejado, tive a oportunidade de ir na antiga casa que era muito boa, mais a nova sede esta maravilhosa.. com certeza irei retomar ..
- Conheci tanto a casa antiga quanto a nova e a qualidade é sensacional, amei tudo! Muito conforto e localização ótima.
- gostei de td.so fiquei intigrada que no site falou que tinha direito a lixeira e papel higienico.estranho
- La limpieza pulcra, las habitaciones grandes aun en la compartidas, todas con baño interno. El desayuno continental, las dueñas dejan lo que queda en la mesa para que se tome algo cuando quieras. La piscina ideal y la ubicacion aun cuando haya que caminar a la playa o al shoping Praia
- O tatam mto oferecido pelas donas é hiper tri mega muito especial ..obrigado booking por me apresentar AOL minha casa em natal ..o rota 37
One of our best sellers in Natal! This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a barbecue and sun terrace, Republika Hostel is located in Natal in the region of Rio Grande do Norte, just 26 miles from Pipa. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this hostel and the area is popular for biking. The hostel also provides car rental. Tibau do Sul is 23 miles from Republika Hostel, and Genipabu is 12 miles away. The nearest airport is Augusto Severo Airport, 15 miles from the property.
- Muy buena gente. Las personas de hostel son las mejores. Viajeros y staff.
- Eeverything works smoothly. Great attention at the reception, specially the guy at the late shift. He is very I formative and kind.
- Very friendly atmosphere and staff, good organization. Nice common area.
- Excellent breakfast, good location, amazing staff and common area
- I love the environment of the Hostel, they are in all the details. The personal are always available to help you. It is a great place to start when you want to go to Natal. +++
Top Hostels In Ponta Negra Rio Grande Do Norte Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Ponta Negra Rio Grande do Norte to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Ponta Negra Rio Grande do Norte but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Ponta Negra Rio Grande do Norte. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!