10 Best Hostels To Stay In Pochotal Puntarenas – Top Hotel Reviews
Pochotal Puntarenas is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Pochotal Puntarenas. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Pochotal Puntarenas. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Pochotal Puntarenas. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Pochotal Puntarenas right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Pochotal Puntarenas with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In Pochotal Puntarenas:
Cadillac Rock Beach Hotel
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Cadillac Rock Beach Hotel offers accommodations in Jacó, just 30 miles from Montezuma. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hostel is air conditioned and is fitted with a TV with cable channels. The rooms include a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Tambor is 28 miles from Cadillac Rock Beach Hotel, and Esterillos is 11 miles away. Juan Santamaría International Airport is 39 miles from the property.
- Location, on the main street. Everything was working fine and the room was big enough for us both.
- I really like the location and the staff is very friendly
Nice clean, no frill place, friendly staff, even if could not communicate in English.
Internet keeps cutting out.
- Beatle stuff, pix of rock stars, expats at Beatle Bar.
- It’s in a good location and the staff was very accommodating
Room2Board Hostel and Surf School
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Located in Jacó, 30 miles from Montezuma, Room2Board Hostel and Surf School features a year-round outdoor pool and views of the sea. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.The hostel also provides bike rental. Tambor is 29 miles from Room2Board Hostel and Surf School, and Esterillos is 10 miles away. The nearest airport is Juan Santamaría International Airport, 39 miles from Room2Board Hostel and Surf School.
- Easy check in, amazing ocean view from my room, good price point, and the hostel offered a ton! I wish I had a couple extra days to really get the Room2board experience!
- This is always a great place for a mini vacation away from a your travels! They have everything that that you need and more. Great staff too!
- Location. Fun time. Clean rooms. Great staff. Private rooms available.
- Amazing place for cheap price. Young people, nice building, clean and comfortable. Rent a surf board for 10$/day. Nice pool and a lot of commodities. Don’t miss sunset on the roof terrace. I felt safe and smiling staff ready to help. Good drinks, good food. Hot shower.
- The fact that you choose between buying drinks there (which are good) or bringing your own is a great deal.
Showcasing an outdoor pool and year-round outdoor pool, Wipeout Hostel is located in Jacó in the region of Puntarenas.Each room includes a shared bathroom fitted with a shower.There is a shared kitchen at the property.The hostel also provides car rental. Esterillos is 7 miles from Wipeout Hostel, and Herradura is 7 miles away. The nearest airport is Tambor Airport, 30 miles from the property.
- Incredibly friendly family run hostel that is relatively new. Clean and comfortable and a 20 mins walk to Plays Hermosa.
- Super nice staff, made us feel like home. clean rooms and nice outside area. Amazing yoga class and massage.
- The hospitality was beyond remarkable. Maxi made me feel like I was one of his best friends. All of his staff are amazing and the hostel itself is so beautiful. Very close to both nature and the beach I’d recommend this place to anyone and everyone!
- Staff were amazing, comfortable room. Pool was funny, can be more clean but it’s ok. Location is a little far from the beach but you only need to walk 20 min. The Staff offered to take us to beach.
- Really good place where you can feel like at home. Quiet, clean and located at a 20 min walk from Playa Hermosa ! I recommend !
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a barbecue, Casajungla Hostel offers accommodations in Jacó, just 31 miles from Montezuma.There is a shared kitchen at the property.The hostel also provides free use of bicycles. Tambor is 29 miles from Casajungla Hostel, and Esterillos is 10 miles away. The nearest airport is Juan Santamaría International Airport, 39 miles from Casajungla Hostel.
- This is a relaxing place to stay. The hostel is peaceful. The garden is nice. The owners are laid back and equally attentive. The room was VERY clean. The beach is close. The place feels private, serene, and secure.
- The place is super charming and the rooms too. Like on the pics.
- Well decorated, back yard is very welcoming. Have lot is bathrooms and has the most amazing playlist ever.
- Great group area and nice hammocks! Cool swings at the group table.
- They had a lovely comfortable seating area in the garden. The room was nice and spacious .
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Jaco Inn Hostel is located in Jacó, just 30 miles from Montezuma. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.The hostel also provides bike rental. Tambor is 28 miles from Jaco Inn Hostel, and Esterillos is 10 miles away. Tambor Airport is 28 miles from the property.
- Hasel was amazing and was so helpful and pleasant. We felt at home
- The room was comfortable but without air conditioning, which we knew in advance. The fans did a job job for añsleeping at night. The property is in the heart of Jaco but back far enough from the street to be quiet and tranquil.
- It wasn’t super fancy, but it has lots of charm, so I was happy.
- Awesome family business. Helpful sweet people. Short walk to beautiful sunset on the beach.
- The staff was super friendly and helpful. The Hostel is in a quite sidestreet so very quite and still in the center of town. Not far from the beach (5 minutes max.) I very much enyoied the open space, it looks like a dollhouse I like to think 🙂 The bed sheets are soft and the room big. I enyoed staying here and would come again and can recommend it. Even Haco is not the nicest city, you can hang out here, it got a lot of space.
Beds on Bohio
Beds on Bohio is located in Jacó, just 30 miles from Montezuma. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.You can play pool at this hostel, and bike rental is available. Tambor is 28 miles from Beds on Bohio, and Esterillos is 11 miles away. The nearest airport is Juan Santamaría International Airport, 39 miles from Beds on Bohio.
- I reallyliked everyone Claudio and Mara and the short black haired girl.
- Staff were always really friendly (shout out to Ollie and the hostel doggos Banana and Rocco). The atmosphere for NYE was great and having a bathroom in my dorm was super great.
- Great location, great staff, they have good food in their restaurant, rent a bike.
- Good food, fair prices. Hammocks, pool and a ladies night free drink were pretty nice 😉
- Food parties location swimming pool showers personel
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Located in Jacó, 30 miles from Montezuma, Isa’s features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi.A flat-screen TV is available.Tambor is 29 miles from Isa’s, and Esterillos is 10 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tambor Airport, 28 miles from the property.
- Quiet and had a homey feel very clean and staff awesome.
I loved the super friendly owners they were so nice and helpful.
I also loved the fresh newness of the hostel. It is very modern and looked after. And cleaned often.
Great fascilities. Really nice!
- Excellent hostel! Spacious great location, amazing staff. Can’t wait to come back!
Totally new hostel, so beds, kitchen etc are in excellent condition. Staff was very friendly and helpful. As they are just getting started, they are still working on certain things, eg our
shower wasn’t working probably. But they quickly called a guy to fix it.
Nb! The entrance to Isa’s is the reception of the Hotel next door, there is no Isa’s entrance.
- I liked the hostels atmosphere. It was relaxed and great location with a pool and access to the beach!
Hostel Hacienda García
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Located 350 feet from Jacó Beach, Hostel Hacienda García has a privileged location only 5 minutes’ walkl to Plaza Coral and Johannes Dankers Park. Free WiFi access is featured on site.The functional rooms have a simple dècor and free toiletries. The bathrooms have showers. A fan and bed linen are also featured.At Hostel Hacienda García you will find a terrace, a bar and a shared kitchen. Other facilities offered at the property include a tour desk and breakfast. Access to the Jaco Beach Club is included, just 350 feet away.Juan Santamaria International Airport can be reached in 1 hour and 25 minutes by car.
Big lockers with key
Free access to resort with pool
- I liked the location, absolutely perfect and right next to the beach and beach club! The bike rental was close and really cheap and the “Churchill” smoothie shop a couple shops away was amazing! Another thing I enjoyed was the “tipical” breakfast and ease of exchanging towels. They gave good discounts on adventure tours and were flexible with check in. I would stay here again and very well might the next time I’m in Jaco!
Great access to Blu beach club.
Fridge in large room. Furniture to place your stuff. Good breakfast with fruits and egg. Nice owner.
- Friendly staff and great location. Perfect for a budget. Clean and satisfactory. Next door has amazing smoothies made by a local.
- Great property for a crash spot. Staff are amazing people and very helpful
- Big lockers with key
Riva Hostel Jaco
One of our best sellers in Jacó! This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Located in Jacó in the region of Puntarenas, 30 miles from Montezuma, Riva Hostel Jaco features a barbecue and terrace. Free private parking is available on site.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Tambor is 28 miles from Riva Hostel Jaco, and Esterillos is 11 miles away. The nearest airport is Juan Santamaría International Airport, 39 miles from the property.
- Great little hostel one Street over from the main strip. Mark, Lowra and laura were great fun and really helpful. Was like staying in someones house. Relaxed vibes all round. Pura vida
Very Nice Staff,
Mark took us out for a night on the town to show us some local dive bars and other places. You can rent Surf Boards for 10 USD which is a fair price.
Thank you for a lovely stay!
- Cute and comfortable, like camping only nicer! Quiet despite close proximity to other campers. I enjoyed it!
- Unique experience, common space very clean, nice team
- Charlie and the staff were really friendly. It was very well located and the group that stayed there when we were there was really friendly. Had an amazing time in Jaco and we went to blu beach club during the day which was awesome. Would definately recommend to stay in the tents.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Kame House offers pet-friendly accommodations in Jacó, just 30 miles from Montezuma. Free private parking is available on site.There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Tambor is 28 miles from Kame House, and Esterillos is 11 miles away. The nearest airport is Tambor Airport, 27 miles from the property.
- Great rustic local place on a quiet street, half block from the beach, beautiful garden with small pool, owner is very sweet, but does not speak English well, there is a kitchen and guest fridge, there are no people there and very quiet on weekdays. The price is very good and you can negotiate weekly rate with the owner if you are staying for a long time. It is 420 friendly and owner has local connections. He sells beer pretty cheap or you can bring your own.
- Excellent location, strong wifi, big fan in my room, great kitchen and GREAT vibe!
- Cama súper cómoda, limpieza muy pobre, solo una persona atendiendo, no capacitada, la ubicación más que e excelente. Para el precio que tenía, estuvo bien para ser una salida casi improvisada. Volvería? Si, solo si no tengo mi Chi sino dinero para alojarme en otro lugar! 🙂
- La ubicación cerca de la playa y tranquilidad que se siente en el lugar es por mucho lo mejor, un lugar súper agradable de verdad donde se siente una buena vibra para pasar un tiempo desconectándose, las habitaciones con lo necesario, se duerme bien y con nada de ruido alrededor, cocina amplia, el servicio y amabilidad del personal excelente, como en casa,
- allemaal erg matig maar daar was de prijs ook naar
Top Hostels In Pochotal Puntarenas Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Pochotal Puntarenas to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Pochotal Puntarenas but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Pochotal Puntarenas. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!