10 Best Hostels To Stay In Playa Paraiso Tenerife – Top Hotel Reviews
Playa Paraiso Tenerife is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Playa Paraiso Tenerife. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Playa Paraiso Tenerife. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Playa Paraiso Tenerife. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Playa Paraiso Tenerife right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Playa Paraiso Tenerife with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In Playa Paraiso Tenerife:
La Tortuga Hostel
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Located in Costa Adeje, 0.6 mi from Fañabe beach, this hostel offers an outdoor pool, a garden and a terrace. Free WiFi is provided in public areas.Rooms at La Tortuga Hostel are individually decorated. Some of them include a private bathroom with a bath.Guests are invited to enjoy a daily breakfast at the property. A shared kitchen and barbecue facilities are also at their disposal.Bike and scooter rental is possible at La Tortuga Hostel. Activities in the area include diving, snorkeling and canoeing.
Everything was really good. Hostel is run by friendly young volunteers from different countries.
There was a wardrobe in my room and a spacious bathroom.
Breakfast is very good – pancakes, eggs, toasters, etc.
There is a possibility to join a barbeque party and free yoga class.
The staff is great!!! They are extremely diligent, helpful, friendly, motivated and accommodating!
The atmosphere is great! Like one big family. You find new friends immediately and people to go out with, to the beach, mountains… People of all ages and from all over the world.
Some rooms are quiet. The area is very quiet but also near to pubs, beach etc.
- Amazing stuff. Really friendly people. Would definitely go back. Not far from the beach, but requires a bit of walking, definitely worth it 🙂
- I loved how friendly and helpful the staff were. The rooms and facilities were great. I arrived last Wednesday – the bbq allowed me to meet some of the people – which was fun. The Manager, Karen, shared a wealth of useful information.
- The free yoga classes and barbecues offered by this hostel were unparalleled, and the combination of this incredible opportunity with the amazing staff made my stay here simply perfect. Can’t wait to return!
- Everything was really good. Hostel is run by friendly young volunteers from different countries.
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Located just 250 feet from the beach in the resort of Los Cristianos, Tenerife Hostel offers accommodations in simply decorated dormitory rooms. This hostel features free WiFi access.Both private rooms and dormitories come with bunk beds and a fan. There is either a private bathroom or access to shared bathroom facilities.You can find a range of bars, restaurants and shops within a 5-minute walk of the hostel. Tenerife South Airport is a 15-minute drive from the property and Siam Park is 3.1 mi away.
- Localization is probably the only good thing about it
- Literally right on the beach. Friendly, relaxed staff, always tons of hot water 24hours and really clean with comfortable beds. Quiet and spacious. In the centre of everything and close to bus loop with buses that go all over the island. Also the cheapest place you can stay and better facilities than more expensive hostels in the area.
- Beside the beach and right in the centre of everything including the bus station and may shops and restaurant. Also very clean and quiet and nice staff.
- Of course, a dormitory is a dormitory and not the Shangri-La in Bangkok. Location : immaculate, on the very beach of one of the most celebrated beaches in Tenerife. Only one difficulty : checking-in has to be performed in a supermarket in the immediate vicinity, owner is a very sympathetic Cuban who will provide you with very usefull advice on a lot of things which may interest tourists; – if he get a ( small ) share of the profits, bravo for him. Main argument : cheap, cheap, cheap.
- The hostel is situated near many good bars and restaurants, neat the ferry.
Twinfin Surf Camp
Featuring an on-site surf school and outdoor swimming pool, Twinfin Surf Camp is located 1.2 mi from Callao Salvaje. It offers free WiFi, shared lounge and shared kitchen.Dormitory rooms have bunk beds and access to shared bathroom facilities.The garden includes a min-skateboard ramp and barbecue facilities, as well as a terrace with outdoor furniture and hammocks. Cycling, hiking and diving are popular in the surrounding countryside. Car rental and bike hire can be organized for you.Tenerife South Airport is 17 mi from Twinfin Surf Camp.
- Nothing othe than email correspondence. Believe it to be a scam
- The staff and the vibe of the place makes all worth. I made a surf and yoga package with them that allowed me to have great experiences, and after 5 days I was already surfing and doing a proper yoga. The home made meals, normally healthy, are super super nice also. The activities provided are really good.
- Fantastic place in Nature with nice Volonteers Guests and Host far away from the hussl and bussl from Las Americas . A lot of activitys are offert witch enhance also the opening of the mind heart and conciosness such as surfing hiking yoga massage bonfire…..and by the way it creates a Feeling of Comunity or Family .
- Beautiful area, great atmosphere at the camp, great volunteers, had a really nice stay and got to know lots of cool people
Awesome staff that really go out of their way to make a holiday fun.
Dorms are good and the trips organized was a lot of fun. Thanks!
Endless Summer House
Offering a terrace, Endless Summer House is located 1.6 mi from the center of Playa de las Americas. This bed and breakfast offers private rooms and dormitories with free WiFi.Each room has a wardrobe and fan. There are shared bathroom facilities with a hairdryer, as well as a shared lounge.Endless Summer House offers barbecue facilities and a communal area with a kitchen, fridge, microwave and kettle. Packed lunches are available on request. Bike hire can be organized for you.Tenerife South Airport is 11 mi from the hostel and Costa Adeje Beach is 0.9 mi away. Siam Park and Siam Shopping Center are both a 5-minute walk from the property.
The best thing about the hostel is the staff. They‘re so nice and friendly and helpful. They are cleaning a lot, even fold your clothes on the bed 🙂 you can rent towels for the beach or shower. The lockers are safe and big, the rooms are the right size, you can store your luggage next to the bed.
Breakfast is nice too.
Guys, you are awesome, thanks for everything! Greets 🙂
The guys who work there are all great.
Wi – Fi connection.
The best hostel I ever stayed!
Everything was perfect. The staff is helpful and they made that feel like home. The rooms are big and nice, with good matress.
The breakfast is really good and has good variety, fresh fruit and you can eat salat or sweet things with fresh coffee and variety of teas.
Definitely I will come back
- EXCEPTIONAL staff & great location. Seriously they make you feel at home & the beach is right down the street. Super great price as well & super good if you’re traveling alone or with friends!
- I had a PHENOMENAL time at ESH. Staff were super friendly (BIG SHOUT OUT to Matteo, Richard, and Mel) and made me feel welcome. It has a definite family vibe and is overall very close to the main attractions in Tenerife South (Aqualand is like a 2 minute walk away while Playas las Americas is like a 20-30 minute walk; Taxi was between 6-10 euro going there but no more than 5 euro getting back). The restaurant across the street is DELICIOUS and was great for a late night treat. Overall, ESH was an amazing experience. The manager is a friendly woman from Ecuador who is super attentive and hands on. I was thoroughly pleased and its hard to please Americans sometimes. Lol.
- The best thing about the hostel is the staff. They‘re so nice and friendly and helpful. They are cleaning a lot, even fold your clothes on the bed 🙂 you can rent towels for the beach or shower. The lockers are safe and big, the rooms are the right size, you can store your luggage next to the bed.
One of our best sellers in Adeje! Hostel Shuler Pool Ocean View in Adeje features an outdoor swimming pool and barbecue facilities. 0.9 mi from Aqualand, the hostel features a garden and a shared lounge. Free WiFi is available.The rooms at the hostel give access to a shared lounge with a flat-screen TV and a kitchen with a dining area. Rooms give also access to a shared bathroom equipped with shower, while some rooms come with a terrace.You can play table tennis and darts at Hostel Sunny, and bike hire and car hire are available.Popular points of interest near the accommodations include Gran Sur Shopping Center, Plaza del Duque Shopping Center and San Eugenio Shopping Center. Tenerife Sur Airport is 9.3 mi from the property.
Price is quite cheap and the overall feeling of the house is cool.
Bathroom(s) are clean and there’s everything you need, from swimming pool to washing machine to fully equipped kitchen.
- The place is cheap and the owner is very nice. You can use their fully equipped kitchen. Swimming pool and the common area are very cool and whole house is clean and beautiful.
- The staff are nice even tho they don’t speak English
- The staff were extra friendly and really made me feel at home. This is a great hostel in a great location.
- Nice owner, great place for the price, I will go back again if I need!
- Price is quite cheap and the overall feeling of the house is cool.
Hostel La Playa
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hostel La Playa offers accommodations in Costa Adeje. Private parking is available on site.Some rooms include views of the garden or city.There is a shared lounge at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the surroundings, including golfing, horse riding and snorkeling. The bed and breakfast also offers bike hire and car hire.Playa de las Americas is 1.8 mi from Hostel La Playa, while Puerto de la Cruz is 25 mi away. The nearest airport is Tenerife Sur Airport, 9.9 mi from the property.
- When i visited the hostel I was pleasantly surprised by the quality of service and the value I got for my money. The staff are so welcoming they actually went out there way to make me feel welcome I was picked up from the airport in a nice clean New car by a very happy guy. It was extremely helpful he showed me where was good to eat and drink of a night. I didn’t want to leave. I will be visiting again. I am looking forward to seeing you all again soon! Thank you again guys you where amaZing!
- Ubicacion buena, facil de llegar y moverte en transporte publico, la playa esta a 2 minutos caminando, supermercados, tiendas y restaurantes cerca, ambiente muy familiar, los propietarios muy amables, buenas instalaciones, piscina, cocina al aire libre terraza comun con muy buen ambiente. Te dan todo lo que necesitas, te hacen sentir entre amigos, como en casa, limpian cada día, sin duda repetiria!
- I nuovi gestori Jessica e Antonio sono fantastici. Sempre disponibili per consigli, aiuti e anche due chiacchiere. Bellissima esperienza!
- Nettes Hostel mitten in der Stadt, nur 2 Minuten vom Strand entfernt. Der Besitzer hat den Gemeinschaftsbereich neu hergerichtet, zudem gibt es einen Gemeinschafts-Pool der Wohnanlage, den man als Hostelgast mitbenutzen darf. Die Lage des Hostels könnte nicht besser sein.
- La Playa Hostel war top, super liebe und hilfsbereite Gastgeber, hat alles was ein Hostel braucht. Fand die Outdoor-Küche mega. Mir hat leider die Umgebung nicht gefallen, doch ich denke das ist Geschmackssache. Besonders abends ist schlafen ohne Ohropax nicht denkbar, da es an einer der Hauptstraßen liegt.
Dive resort Ocean Dreams
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Set 650 feet from the beach in Los Cristianos,Dove resort Ocean Dreams offers free WiFi. The hostel features a roof terrace with outdoor furniture and views of the beach.The simply decorated dormitories include bunk beds and a balcony with sea views. There are shared bathroom facilities. The hostel also offers a shared lounge space for guests.You can find shops, bars and restaurants within a 5-minute walk of Dove resort Ocean Dreams. Tenerife Sur Airport is 11 mi from the property, while ferries to the neighboring islands of La Palma and La Gomera leave from Los Cristianos Port.
- The bed was nice and comfy. Great views, friendly staff, good showers, terrace, bbq free pool and darts and books. Coffee machine, etc.
- Fantastic location, nice and clean and staff pleasant. It is what it is a cheap and cheerful place to stay for the night.
- I was living alone almost all the time, cause it was not the season, and I really liked that! All the time there was staff who speaks English or Russian(surprisingly) so it was easy to communicate. Guys were very friendly and we spent some time together. Also, there was just excellent sundeck were I spent most of the evenings. And the location is just great, cause it’s just 3 minutes to the beach and there is everything you need very close to the hostel.
- Really old and not so clean hostel, but have genius loci on nice place. If you looking for night life, will be good for you. But if you looking for quite place for have rest time – i cannot recoment this hostel…
- Good choice for a cheaper room in Los Cristianos before getting the ferry over to La Gomera (which is what we did). Good location right on the promenade.
Albergue Rural La Cañada
Featuring free WiFi, Albergue Rural La Cañada is located a 10-minute drive from Los Cristianos. This hostel has a shared lounge and dining room, and rooms with shared bathroom facilities.Each simply decorated room has bunk beds and access to a shared bathroom showers. Bed linen and towels are provided.Car hire and bike rental can be organized at the property, and an airport shuttle service is available for a surcharge.Tenerife South Airport is within a 10-minute drive of the property, while Santa Cruz de Tenerife is a 45-minute drive away.
- Having my own room for the price of hostel was nice.
- Breakfast included, peace and quiet at night away from traffic and tourist area. Nice evening walks around banana plantation in the evening. Your own transport is strongly advised here and all tourist attractions on the island are reachable in a days drive .
- The language barrier was overcome inventively by Fernando. This was a peaceful place
- Fernando is fantastic – everyone staying is friendly and the property is unique in that it is nestled between cactus/succulent farms. Lovely place to wake up, have friendly chats, and enjoy a relaxing breakfast.
- Small room would suit students on a budget,cheap and clean
Club Activo Hostel
Located in San Miguel de Abona, Club Activo Hostel features a bar. Featuring luggage storage space, this property also provides guests with a restaurant. Free WiFi is available and in-house parking is provided.A buffet breakfast is served daily at the property.A variety of popular activities are available in the area around the property, including windsurfing and diving.Playa de las Americas is 7 miles from the hostel. Tenerife Sur Airport is 4.3 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Hostel Los Duendes del Sur
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Hostel Los Duendes del Sur is located in Costa Del Silencio and features a garden and a terrace. Free WiFi is available and in-house parking is provided.At the hostel, every room includes a patio. Hostel Los Duendes del Sur provides certain units with garden views, and all rooms are equipped with a shared bathroom. All rooms include a closet.Guests at the accommodation can enjoy a buffet breakfast.Playa de las Americas is 6 miles from Hostel Los Duendes del Sur, while Puerto de la Cruz is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tenerife Sur Airport, 5 miles from the property.
- Absolutely lovely staff, made it feel like a family. Also, the hostel has a very homely feel and a great location situated between approximately three separate beaches.
- The atmosphere was great,created by the lay out with the central courtyard being the hub for socialising. Staff were relaxed and friendly.
- Spacious common area inside and out. Great facilities for cooking and a fridge for storing food.
- every room is painted very nice, it’s as in a story
- Really cozy place. Great atmosphere. Nice kitchen to cook your own food. Everything was clean and tidy. Quiet after 23. Good value for money.
Top Hostels In Playa Paraiso Tenerife Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Playa Paraiso Tenerife to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Playa Paraiso Tenerife but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Playa Paraiso Tenerife. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!