10 Best Hostels To Stay In playa del Águila Fuerteventura – Top Hotel Reviews
playa del Águila Fuerteventura is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in playa del Águila Fuerteventura. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in playa del Águila Fuerteventura. You’re probably wondering where to stay in playa del Águila Fuerteventura. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in playa del Águila Fuerteventura right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in playa del Águila Fuerteventura with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In Playa Del ÁGuila Fuerteventura:
La Oliva Inn
Located in La Oliva, La Oliva Inn has accommodations with an outdoor pool, barbecue facilities and a garden. Complimentary WiFi is available.The bed and breakfast offers a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with free toiletries, a hair dryer and shower. There’s also a kitchen in some of the units equipped with a microwave.Guests at La Oliva Inn can enjoy a continental or a à la carte breakfast.The accommodation has a terrace.If you would like to discover the area, cycling and hiking are possible nearby and La Oliva Inn can arrange a bicycle rental service.Corralejo is 9 miles from the bed and breakfast. The nearest airport is Fuerteventura Airport, 12 miles from the property.
Nice pool area and we had the upstairs room which has a wonderfull big terrace with sun all day long. Very nice to warm up with breakfast in the morning sun after a cold night.
Good and easy parking area available.
- Fabulous room in a tower, lovely roof terrace, genial and helpful owner Juan-Ramon, great kitchen and facilities for guests.
- Kitchen was well equipped and room was cozy. It is excellent location to explore northern Fuerta. Also the host was really nice and he really took care about everything;)
- Easy check in and discrete staff, multilingual, helpful and friendly! Well placed for visiting N of Fuerteventura. Kitchen and individual fridge at disposal.
- Es una bonita casa en un lugar muy cómodo para excursiones, pero completamente tranquilo. La habitación era agradable y el entorno bien cuidado. Las camas cómodas. Total, se duerme fenomenal. Nosotros estuvimos por ahí casi todo el tiempo, pero la casa ofrece también la posibilidad de disfrutar del jardín y de su barbacoa. Muy aconsejable.
- Nice pool area and we had the upstairs room which has a wonderfull big terrace with sun all day long. Very nice to warm up with breakfast in the morning sun after a cold night.
Hostel Fuerteventura Beach
Located in Corralejo, 3.5 miles from El Burro Beach, Hostel Fuerteventura Beach provides accommodations with an outdoor swimming pool and barbecue facilities. Among the various facilities are a garden, a terrace, as well as a shared lounge. The property has a shared kitchen, ticket service and currency exchange for guests.Every room has a shared bathroom, while some rooms also feature a kitchen with a microwave. All rooms will provide guests with a fridge.Cycling is among the activities that guests can enjoy near the hostel.Fuerteventura Airport is 17 miles away.
No reviews yet.
This property is a 18-minute walk from the beach. Located in Corralejo, 3.7 mi from El Burro Beach, Surfintrip Academy&Camp offers amenities including an outdoor swimming pool and barbecue facilities. Among the various facilities are a garden and a shared lounge. Free WiFi is available.At the hostel, all rooms are fitted with a wardrobe. Surfintrip Academy&Camp provides certain rooms with pool views, and each room is fitted with a patio. All units at the accommodations are equipped with a seating area.Surfintrip Academy&Camp offers a sun terrace. Guests at the hostel will be able to enjoy activities in and around Corralejo, like cycling.Other facilities include a surf school onsite where guest can have surf-lessons for a surcharge.Fuerteventura Airport is 19 mi away.
- I really liked my stay in Surfintrip Academy&Camp! The house was amazing! Fully equipped kitchen, big clean bathrooms, lots of space, several common rooms, swimming pool and etc. Also I really liked decor of all house! And especially I’d like to thank Andrea for his warm welcome and friendliness.
La casa, agradable y equipada con todos los utensilios.Tienes todo lo que necesitas.Luego los chicos del camp Andrea y Roberto son muy atentos, siempre pendientes de los huéspedes.
Repetiré seguro. 🙂
- Sin duda el mejor hostel de Corralejo. no hay muchos otros que ofrezcan una casa completa con piscina por tan poco. Está mejor equipada que mi propia vivienda, con una terraza enorme y una piscina de tamaño perfecto y limpia. En la cocina no falta de nada, pasé tres días sin necesidad de comer fuera. Felicidades a los chicos que lo gestionan
La struttura e’ molto carina, nuova e pulita.
Staff veramente super e ambiente friendly! Potete noleggiare l’attrezzatura o partecipare alle school session che sono veramente ben organizzate!
Tornerò Sicuramente !
- La casa e l’atmosfera. Arredamento di design, curato nei particolari, cucina comune con tutto quello che potete desiderare, forno, microonde, spazi organizzati per le provviste personali, lavatrice..Camera matrimoniale con il suo bagno grande e ben attrezzato. Spazi comuni esterni e interni ampi e attrezzati. Piscina piccola. Proprietari gentilissimi e disponibili.
International Surf School&Camp
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. International Surf School&Camp is 2 minutes’ walk from Corralejo Beach and offers superb ocean views. Each villa features an outdoor pool, furnished roof top terrace and barbecue area.The spacious villas at International Surf School&Camp feature 2 living rooms with a sofa and TV. There are 3 bathrooms with toiletries. There is a washing machine and the kitchen includes a fridge, and a microwave.You will find a supermarket 2 minutes’ walk from the villas. Shops, bars and restaurants are within a short walk in Corralejo town center. There is a free parking area near International Surf School&Camp.You can book Surf lessons at the tour desk. Lobos Island can be seen from the terraces of the villas.
- Perfect accommodation!!! Staff, location, rooms, people checking in, everything ! I will be back for learning how to surf !!!
Very friendly place with
great location which can’t be beaten
- its a Villa one block from the Sea and my favourite Lounge. The french lady taking care of it was very helpful. She was even up early the day of my checkout and I could get my key deposit back. I have met very interesting people. The bbq is a must! you can tan by the pool if its windy and you can take surfing lessons if you like. the kitchen is fully equipped and there is enough space for our groceries. minimarket 5 min away. supermarket 15 min away
- Honestly the guests made my stay – Adrian (one of the staff): Thank you!
- Suzanne is amazing and the environment is super friendly!
One of our best sellers in Corralejo! Surfers Retreat is set in Corralejo and features barbecue facilities. Boasting an outdoor swimming pool, this property is located near Camapanario Shopping Center. Staff on site can arrange airport transfers.The shared kitchen features an oven, microwave, a kettle and a toaster. Shared bathrooms have hairdryers.A continental breakfast is served each morning at the property.Surfers Retreat offers a sun terrace.The nearest airport is Fuerteventura Airport, 19 mi from the property.
Had a very nice stay at this hostel. This guy running the show – Max – had us feeling right at home from the beginning. Very charming and funny; helping, when we asked for advice; calm and accomodating when we needed to stay a little longer than planned. Also you just know he learned how to fix a proper breakfast! The relaxed atmosphere was appreciated by all the guests and so it felt like staying with friends and I enjoyed it thoroughly.
Located in the eastern part of Corralejo it was nice to have the quiet in the evening after an active day at the beach, hiking through the desert or up one of the volcanoes. With the bus station and the shopping Center Campanario reachable in a minutes walk there are the essentials nearby; with the sprawling Flag Beach and the dunes nature reserve to the east, as well as the city center to the north, all in walking distance, I feel this hostel is located in a pretty sweet spot.
We had a private room in the upper level with a tiny private balcony and the big Terrasse next to our room. Comfy bed and nice furniture. Max from the Hostel takes care of everything. Small and nice breakfast and a nice pool.
The hostel is in a private neighborhood so you feel safe and you’re on the main road of corralejo with all the shops and restaurants in just a five minute walk. The kitchen is fully equipped and the grocery shop is right around the corner.
Max is doing a great job at running this place. He’s always in a good mood, willing to help and making hosts feel welcome.
The property is basically a villa transformed into an hostel. There’s a big terrace for eating and chilling, a swimming pool, a well equipped kitchen.
Some bars, restaurants and a supermarket are 100 mts away. The walk to the town center is maybe 15 min or so. Parking is easy to find nearby.
- Great place! I felt like home, always clean, quiet at night and the host is super helpful! Highly recommend it.
- Everything was great, actually the best hostel I have ever been to. Max was very helpful with everything and the others were very nice as well. Despite my short stay, it felt like home and I will definitely come back!
- Had a very nice stay at this hostel. This guy running the show – Max – had us feeling right at home from the beginning. Very charming and funny; helping, when we asked for advice; calm and accomodating when we needed to stay a little longer than planned. Also you just know he learned how to fix a proper breakfast! The relaxed atmosphere was appreciated by all the guests and so it felt like staying with friends and I enjoyed it thoroughly.
One of our best sellers in Corralejo! Set just 30 feet from Bristol Beach, The Inn is located in Corralejo, in the island of Fuerteventura. This hostel offers free Wi-Fi, barbecue facilities, and a shared garden and terrace.The hostel has private double bedrooms or beds in dormitories available. The double bedrooms have a private bathroom with a bath.There is a tour desk available and a shared kitchen and lounge for the use of the guests. This beachfront hostel also offers lockers for its guests, and a shuttle service to the airport for an extra charge.A grocery shop, restaurants, cafés and shops can be found within 2,650 feet of The Inn, and the historic center is 5 minutes away on foot. There is a bus station 1,300 feet from the property and Corralejo Port, with ferry services to Lanzarote, is a 10-minute walk away. Fuerteventura Airport is 26 mi from the hostel.
- Was good that the keyholder met me at the property at the requested time: I didn’t have to wait around.
- The best thing of the house is the terrace, where you can have breakfast by the ocean!! The mattress was really comfortable, and the building is modern enough.
The room was nice, nice view and quiet area. The neighbors were nice and we met lovely people to spend time with in the house. It’s a sharing property where everyone has a private room, so just toilet/living room/kitchen in common.
The best way to know other people.
- I especially loved the lounge and the view on the ocean, absolutely beautiful by day or night!
- Beautiful accommodation. Lovely view. Very peaceful. Access to the town and beaches. Bike hire across the road. Excellent bus service nearby.
Sol y Mar Surf Camp
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Located 650 feet from Corralejo Beach, this surf hostel offers simple and bright accommodations in a traditional Spanish house. It features a roof terrace, a free Wi-Fi area and free parking nearby.Accommodations is in dormitories or private rooms. All have shared bathroom facilities with a shower. A free continental breakfast is offered for all guests and packed lunches can be requested.Sol y Mar Surf Camp has a communal lounge area, which can be used in the evenings. There are 2 kitchens, open 24 hours-a-day, with microwaves, an oven and fridge. During the summer, guests can enjoy barbecues on the roof terrace.The hostel offers surf board storage and bicycle rental can be arranged. The tour desk can provide information on Fuerteventura and help to organize activities, such as windsurfing and diving. An airport shuttle service is available for an extra charge.
- Cool and friendly vibe, Beth was great. A nice mixture of different kinds of people and ages, most were kite/windsurfers. A really sunny roof terrace, a nice lounge with wifi. Sorry I didn’t get to say goodbye, I had to leave early! Thank you and see you again soon!
- Everything was perfect. I was happy to find a place with normal beds and not the bunk beds. The athmosphere was really nice and staff super friendly.
- Really nice staff and relaxed atmosphere! Enjoyed my stay very much.
- Breakfast ok, easy access to harbour / nightlife, friendly and helpful hostess.
- The shared areas were clean, breakfast were nice, quite a lot of bathrooms and showers so that nobody had to wait.
La Fresa Hostel
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Boasting an outdoor swimming pool, La Fresa Hostel is set in Corralejo. The property is located 3.7 mi from El Burro Beach. Free WiFi is at guests’ disposal.La Fresa Hostel offers a terrace an a fully equipped shared kitchen. At the hostel, all rooms are fitted with a wardrobe.The property offers surf classes with a pickup service from the hostel. Guests can also benefit from snorkeling excursions on a boat for an extra charge.Fuerteventura Airport is 19 mi from the property.
Female volunteers leave the place über clean. The Fresa ladies, always with a smile make a stay at La Fresa an unforgivable experience. Wifi is good, common areas are open and comfortable. The kitchen is fully equipped. with a microvawe and italian coffee machine if you need it..
They have few lockers available and a security camera makes our stay safe.
They also offer tours to lobos island in a speed boat.
I would recommend La Fresa over other surfhouses in the area.. thanks to the owners and volunteers for their continuous effort.
- Feels like home. It’s not a typical hostel at all. You can not find better ✌
The staff was really friendly. Only volunteers working there.
Surf classes are not included in the accommodation.
- By taxi it’s only a couple of euros to reach the center . The room was next to the bathroom with the bath which is really good
- Staff and all the guest very friendly. Thank you so much!!
- Female volunteers leave the place über clean. The Fresa ladies, always with a smile make a stay at La Fresa an unforgivable experience. Wifi is good, common areas are open and comfortable. The kitchen is fully equipped. with a microvawe and italian coffee machine if you need it..
Corralejo Surf Camp
Located within 5 miles of El Burro Beach in Corralejo, Corralejo Surf Camp features water sports facilities and an outdoor swimming pool, as well as free WiFi. Among the various facilities of this property are a garden and a terrace. The tour desk is available to assist guests in planning their days out.The rooms have a shared bathroom.Fuerteventura Airport is 20 miles away.
No reviews yet.
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Surfers Paradise is a hostel set in Corralejo, 650 feet from the nearest beach. Guests benefit from a shared lounge terrace. Free WiFi is available throughout the property.There is a living room, a dining area and a fully equipped kitchen. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is available. Towels and bed linen are provided.Bike hire is available at the property and the area is popular for windsurfing and surfing, it can also be arranged by the property. Guests can enjoy various activities in the surroundings, including cycling and canoeing. El Burro Beach is 3.7 mi from Surfers Paradise, and the nearest airport is Fuerteventura Airport, 19 mi away.
- Quick WIFI, nice living room, plenty of showers/toilets.
- Alex was a great host, he made sure everything was kept clean and tidy. Everyone got along, quite a mix of people, Spanish, Italian and English with age range from mid-twenties to late fifties while I was there and included 3 or 4 avid surfers. The outside covered seated space was a welcome retreat after being out in the sunshine all day. Its an easy walk to the beach once you know the way and also onto the main street for the clothes/food shops and relaxed nightlife, mainly restaurants, bars and a couple of small clubs. Its also very handy for a new-ish small, shopping mall that has cafes, bars, clothes shops and a supermarket as well as some extra craft/market stalls a couple of times a week.
It was a long time since the last time I stayed in a hostel, I fancied doing it again not sure of the fact I’d still enjoy it. I loved it actually, it’s hard to describe how funny the staff is and how welcome they make you feel. There’s always something going on,it can be a night out, a day at the beach or a surfing trip with the other guests of the house. If you’re looking for a 5 star boring accomodation then look elsewhere.
But if you’re looking for thaving real fun, meet peaople from allover the world and live Corralejo as a proper local from the first day, then the stay at the “Surfer’s Paradise” is simply as good as it gets.
Filippo, il proprietario, si è rivelato subito molto disponibile nel fornirci tutte le informazioni necessarie e a farci sentire a casa
Ostello super accogliente e arredato in modo moderno
Perfetto il dormitorio se si vuole fare amicizia
- Un’esperienza fantastica, delle persone meravigliose! ❤️
Top Hostels In Playa Del ÁGuila Fuerteventura Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in playa del Águila Fuerteventura to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in playa del Águila Fuerteventura but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in playa del Águila Fuerteventura. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!