Pintag is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Pintag. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Pintag. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Pintag. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Pintag right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Pintag with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
Skip to the most popular hostels in Pintag.
10 Best Hostels In Pintag:
One of our best sellers in Quito! Showcasing a sun terrace and fitness center, History Hostal is located in the Centro Histórico neighborhood in Quito. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms have a flat-screen TV with cable channels. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. All rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.There is a shops at the property.You can play ping-pong at the hostel. The hostel also provides bike rental. Mindo is 22 miles from History Hostal, and Papallacta is 28 miles away. The nearest airport is Mariscal Sucre Airport, 12 miles from History Hostal.
Centro Histórico is a great choice for travelers interested in architecture, churches and history.
- The room was large and comfy bed. The staff spoke no English but were friendly and happy to help. Breakfast was just ok. The hostel was right in the centre of town.
- Private room and bathroom for a cheap price was great. The hostel is in a great location and I was excited about the restaurants nearby (Hasta la vuelta señor is close and delicious Ecuadorian food).
- It is in the old part of Quito and all main tourist attractions are just few minutes walk away. Also the metropolitan bus station is 200 meters away
- Great location, terrific staff, very clean, very safe.
- The staff was very nice but nobody speaks English, the breakfast was good and nice building, nice area. Hot water and good wifi
Hotel Hostería La Quinta Resort
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hotel Hostería La Quinta Resort offers accommodations in Sangolquí. The hostel has a playground and terrace, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a TV. Superior rooms feature a spa tub or a hot tub.There is a 24-hour front desk, room service and a shops at the property.Quito is 7 miles from Hotel Hostería La Quinta Resort, and Mindo is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Mariscal Sucre Airport, 14 miles from the property.
- The room had a bath tub and hot water however when my children turned on the spa green slime came out and ruined the bath and it took 30 mins to run another. The smell from that was horrendous.
- Everything was great, but the love, respect and kindness of Rocio at the front desk was expectacular, she is one of a kind, she made my stay there very nice.
- Absolutely nothing. There isn’t fridge in the room. Friday and Saturday have a lot of noise like a disco in the corridor and superior floor. The relationship between price and facilities is far from the expected.
- muy confortable y fue un fin de semana muy agradable
- El lugar en si, es hermoso y acogedor; los especios son bien aprovechados y distribuidos. La vista que se tiene desde el restaurante hacia la capilla es hermosa. sus espacios verdes son bien cuidados.
Hostal Maria de Lourdes
Hostal Maria de Lourdes offers accommodations in Tababela. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hostel also provides bike rental. Quito is 12 miles from Hostal Maria de Lourdes, and Papallacta is 19 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Mariscal Sucre Airport, 4.3 miles from Hostal Maria de Lourdes.
No reviews yet.
Hostal el Relicario
One of our best sellers in Quito! Hostal el Relicario offers accommodations in Quito.Each room is fitted with a TV. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Mariscal Sucre Airport is 10 miles from the property.
- breakfast wasn’t included . thank you for right information,,,,,,,
- Clean rooms and the location was excellent, AWESOME breakfast.
- Location was good close to eateries and safe to walk around
- Great location! The receptionist was really helpful and accommodating. Good for a night or two!
- I love the location, it’s was only 5 blocks away from plaza fosh
One of our best sellers in Quito! Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Quito Terrace offers accommodations in Quito, just 0.7 miles from Foch Square.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.The nearest airport is Mariscal Sucre Airport, 11 miles from Quito Terrace.
the staff are friendly and helpful. I told them I have to check out at 4:50 a.m. to catch the flight two days later and one of them waiting for me at the counter at 4:30.
close to plaza foch and handicraft market, 10 minutes walking.
enjoy having breakfast at the balcony, great view of mountains.
- I love the terrace which is so well taken care, clean and well organized. The owener is so friendly and helpful.
Rooftop terrace is magical like an oasis in the city. Room was always clean and comfortable.
The owners are very caring nice persons that I could call my friends before I left.
- I was so happy to return to Quito Terrace. I would like to draw attention to Mary, Pancho, and Eddie on staff — they work so hard and are great human beings. Cheers to you all~
- Loved staying at Quito Terrace – lovely facility, super clean, comfortable dorm beds, fully equipped and clean kitchen, quiet space. The owner made the effort to talk to us every single day and the staff were very helpful and accomodating. We liked the location too, conveniently located right next to the Ejido Trole bus stop and Parque El Ejido. Short walk to the Mariscal district or short bus ride to Centro Historico. Will stay any time we return to Quito!
- the staff are friendly and helpful. I told them I have to check out at 4:50 a.m. to catch the flight two days later and one of them waiting for me at the counter at 4:30.
Sakti Hostal B&B
Located in the La Mariscal neighborhood in Quito, 22 miles from Mindo, Sakti Hostal B&B features a terrace and views of the garden. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and private parking is available on site.The rooms have a TV. Each room includes a private bathroom equipped with a shower.You will find a shops at the property.Papallacta is 27 miles from Sakti Hostal B&B, and Tababela is 10 miles away. The nearest airport is Mariscal Sucre Airport, 11 miles from Sakti Hostal B&B.
- Although the bed was only full sized and the shower took a longer time to heat up the water, we were altogether very happy with our stay at Sakti. It was comfortable and in a safe compound. The hosts were awesome. Breakfast was outstanding, and they even made some to go when we had to leave early. Location is good and I highly recommend. Nice that I could use their kitchen for hot water and fridge to store leftovers.
- The hotel is comfortable, the breakfast was so good, the hotel is very nice and well located.
- Nice location, a lovely and quiet spot hidden in busy nightlife zone.
- Cosy rooms around a small garden and the little restaurant (when it’s open)
+ Very cute room
+ just as in pictures
+ Very neat and clean
+ very artistic decor
+ nice hosts but didn’t speak much English
+ good vegan breakfast
+ cute garden and cats
Hostal El Vagabundo
Hostal El Vagabundo is located in the La Mariscal neighborhood in Quito, just 22 miles from Mindo. Free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV. All rooms come with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Papallacta is 27 miles from Hostal El Vagabundo, and Tababela is 10 miles from the property. Mariscal Sucre Airport is 11 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Featuring free WiFi, Ambigú offers accommodations in Quito.A TV with cable channels is provided.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Mindo is 22 miles from Ambigú, and Papallacta is 27 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Mariscal Sucre Airport, 11 miles from Ambigú.
No reviews yet.
Hostal La Terraza
Located in Quito, 1.3 miles from Foch Square, Hostal La Terraza features free WiFi access and free private parking.The rooms are fitted with a TV. Certain rooms have views of the mountains or city. Each room includes a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Mariscal Sucre Airport, 12 miles from Hostal La Terraza.
No reviews yet.
Located in Quito, 22 miles from Mindo, Hostal Almagro features a terrace and views of the garden. Free private parking is available on site.Every room has a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is available.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Papallacta is 27 miles from Hostal Almagro, and Tababela is 10 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Mariscal Sucre Airport, 11 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Hostels In Pintag Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Pintag to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Pintag but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Pintag. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!