10 Best Hostels To Stay In Pierrelaye Ile de France – Top Hotel Reviews
Pierrelaye Ile de France is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Pierrelaye Ile de France. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Pierrelaye Ile de France. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Pierrelaye Ile de France. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Pierrelaye Ile de France right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Pierrelaye Ile de France with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In Pierrelaye Ile De France:
Plug inn Montmartre by Hiphophostels
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Plug Inn Montmartre Hostel offers accommodations in Paris, just 1.7 miles from Louvre.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Orsay Museum is 1.8 miles from Plug Inn Montmartre Hostel , and Place de la République is 1.8 miles from the property. Orly Airport is 11 miles away.
- The Hostel was in a wonderful location, just a short walk from Sacre Coeur and Moulin Rouge, and the staff is absolutely phenomenal. I forgot an item of mine at the hostel and had to go running back from the train station for it, and they were very understanding and had it waiting for me at the front desk. There is also an area where you can store your bags and hang out if you arrive before check-in or leave after checkout. An overall great hostel.
- The staff was kind and helpful. Location was great.
- Good value for money, nice location, breakfast typically french, but same every day. Kitchenette with facilities to cook your own food, fridge, microwave. Triple room not so big – ours got separate WC and bathroom.
- Clean, modern rooms. Friendly, helpful staff. Breakfast was simple but good, and a nice bonus. I was traveling alone as a female and stayed in a co-ed dorm, and all the roommates I had were considerate and we got along well. Excellent location in beautiful Montmartre neighborhood, close to cafes, bars, restaurants, and Sacre Coeur. Two metro stops nearby.
- This neighborhood was perfect and accessible to everything! Super friendly staff and I had awesome roommates!
Le Montclair Montmartre by Hiphophostels
Located in the 18th district of Paris, Le Montclair Montmartre is a hostel offering free Wi-Fi access in common areas and a games room with football table and book exchange. Just 500 feet from Jules Joffrin Metro Station, it is 2,300 feet from Montmartre.Le Montclair Montmartre provides beds in mixed dormitories. You will have access to shared bathrooms with shower. There are also rooms with private bathroom.A Parisian breakfast with croissants and baguettes is served each morning with an extra cost. Several restaurants and grocery stores can be found 650 feet from the hostel.Additional facilities include 4 computers at the reception with internet access, available with an additional cost, luggage storage and a free safety deposit box at reception.
- Staff is great and friendly. Very informative. Only a minute or two walk to the metro. Location is perfect. You can walk up the hill and find perfect view of Paris. Room and bed are very well kept. Kudos
- The shared area and the kitchen. Really nice people from all over the world there all the time. Everything was super clean, and let’s not forget the hostel staff. Great people as well.
- Very confortble. Good room, size enough, bed confortble, excellent staff, good localization, there is kitchen with everything that you need. Clean enough.
Breakfast was great, for that price unmatched.
Room was as expected and announced.
Great stay and great location. Again, for this price superb. Just would have know this place before, definitely coming again!
- Staff is really nice. (Hi Meropi!) They even stopped us to give some advice about the nearby bars/cafes just before we were leaving the property one night.
Perfect Hotel & Hostel
One of our best sellers in Paris! Perfect Hotel & Hostel offers accommodations in Paris.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Place de la République is 1.2 miles from Perfect Hotel & Hostel, and Louvre is 1.4 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Orly Airport, 11 miles from Perfect Hotel & Hostel.
- Location is close to transport, bakeries restaurants and bars.
- Breakfast included. Staff answered all my questions.
- The breakfast was great value considering the rooms were already inexpensive.
- Great experience. Staff were friendly and helpful.
The hostel is very cleand and everything seems quite new
The location is close to some metro stations
Fair price for the city of Paris compared to other places
Vintage Paris Gare du Nord by Hiphophostels
Featuring free WiFi, Le Vintage Hostel Gare du Nord offers accommodations in Paris, just 1.2 miles from Place de la République.Each room includes a private bathroom fitted with a shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Pompidou Center is 1.5 miles from Le Vintage Hostel Gare du Nord, and Louvre is 1.6 miles away. Orly Airport is 11 miles from the property.
- They let us put our luggage before check in & after check out. Their lobby have these section which mention navigation for each famous place at Paris.
- Staff were very helpful in arranging transportation. Easy location by Gare du Nord and comfortable accommodations.
I loved the personel! They were so friendly and helpful :)! The 24/7 staff-shift were just perfect for me as I often got back to the hostel very late at night.
I stayed in the 4 women bedroom and it was very nice that all beds were equiped with a small locker (Remember a lock yourself though!) and the big metal drawer under the bed for your stuff. It was a very nice way to store your stuff and at least made me feel extra secure about leaving my valuable stuff unintended in the room.
There is a kitchen , refrigerator , microwave.
Staffs are kind.
- My experience in Paris and the hostel were amazing.
Le Village Montmartre by Hiphophostels
Just a 10-minute walk from Sacré Cœur Basilica and the Montmartre district, Le Village Boutique Hostel features luggage storage, a foosball table and free Wi-Fi in all rooms.All of the rooms have air conditioning, a telephone and a private bathroom with shower.Breakfast is served daily in the dining room and you can cook your meals in the shared, full kitchen. You can drink a coffee with other guests in the common areas or enjoy the view of the basilica from the property’s terrace.Guide books, maps and tourist information are at your disposal at the front desk, which is open 24/7. Moulin Rouge is half a mile from this hostel, 700 feet from Anvers Metro Station (line 2).Charles de Gaulle Airport is a 1-hour train ride away and Gare du Nord Train Station is just over half a mile away. The property’s bar, Bazaarpub is open every evening until late and features live music, DJs and painting and picture exhibits.
- The location is basically a few metres from Sacre Coeur and there are bars, restaurants and stores nearby. The Hostel also has a nice terrace where guests hang out.
- The location is very good, near to a metro Station, the place is very clan and the staff very nice.
- The room was amazing, a beautiful view, very clean and organized
Kind staff, near from metro stations.
- Literally 30 seconds from the bottom of the Sacre Couer, nice roof terrace to sit out on with a beer or wine of an evening watching it light up as the sun goes down (supermarket across the road sells beer and wine at ridiculously cheap prices compared to the 7 or 8 euro a pint/glass of wine bars around). For backpackers who don’t mind sharing a dorm a good and very cheap option in the best area of Paris.
Smart Place Gare du Nord by Hiphophostels
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Smart Place Paris Hostel & Budget Hotel offers accommodations in Paris, just 1.1 miles from Place de la République. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Some accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Pompidou Center is 1.4 miles from Smart Place Paris, and Louvre is 1.6 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Orly Airport, 11 miles from Smart Place Paris Hostel & Budget Hotel.
- I like the lobby and people working at this hostel and also security.
- This hostel is really well located nearby the metro and buses and main train station. The room was small but comfortable.
- Near to Paris Nord Station, some other metro station and bus stop. so easy to go anywhere in Paris from here. Restaurants and super market is also very close. Staff was very friendly and helpful, they gave me suggestions and recommendation about travel in Paris. Room and bathroom were very clean.
- Clean bed. Bathrooms. Great ambience in the receptionists area . Place is near to Gare du Nord station. Thanks for an amazing experience!
- Great location! It will take only 5 minutes to reach the hostel from Gare du Nord. The hostel is very clean and nice.
Jacobs Inn Hostel
Located in the 18th arr. Neighborhood in Paris, 1.2 miles from Place de la République, Jacobs Inn Hostel features free WiFi access and private parking.A TV is available.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Pompidou Center is 1.6 miles from Jacobs Inn Hostel, and Louvre is 1.7 miles away. The nearest airport is Orly Airport, 11 miles from the property.
- Location of the facility, which allowed easy and fast access to the Metro.
- The place is very well but your toilet are not clean.
- I didn’t like anything , except the staff was trying to be friendly and helpful. But as the hostel was terrible nothing would help actually. Only good thing was it is very close to the train station so that you can leave that district and don’t walk much there
- Location good just next to the subway stop and price was not too bad for Paris.
It is in a good location, right near the metro and within walking distance to the Moulin Rouge and the Sacre Coeur.
You get what you paid for here. It was perfect for what we needed: a place to sleep, charge my phone, and take a shower.
Woodstock Montmartre by Hiphophostels
Woodstock Hostel Montmartre is located in Paris, 1.2 miles from Place de la République and 1.4 miles from Louvre. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room is fitted with a shared bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Pompidou Center is 1.4 miles from Woodstock Hostel Montmartre, and Orsay Museum is 1.6 miles from the property. Orly Airport is 11 miles away.
- I liked that the room was very warm and the bed quite comfy.
- The breakfast was good and sufficient, the beds comfortable. They have an old cat, he was sweet, but did not bother anyone. As a cat-lover, it was a great addition to the whole experience! It is not a party-hostel, which was great because the other guests were quiet at night. Very nearby was a supermarket.
- The staff there especially the lady who manages the place
The hostel is in a comparatively safe area in Paris, it is in the ninth district, near Gare du Nord.
The front desk is kind and helpful.
There is a kitchen with microwave and stove, so we got to cook simple hot meals.
I stayed in a dorm room shared with 5 girls and the room was big enough to have a sink and a table. My parents stayed in a double room, the room is a bit small, but there was still space for a sink and a table as well.
Breakfast was simple but good enough: one croissant and a piece of pain per person, coffee and tea were provided, and there were cereals.
- Location was outstanding. Breakfast was pretty good.
Adveniat Paris is located in the 8th arr. Neighborhood in Paris, just 0.8 miles from Eiffel Tower.All rooms come with a private bathroom.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Arc de Triomphe is 0.8 miles from Adveniat Paris, and Orsay Museum is 0.8 miles away. The nearest airport is Orly Airport, 10 miles from the property.
- Nice location, near the metro station , in the heart of Monmartre, clean rooms, breakfast is pretty good.
Many outlets in dorm rooms and common area.
Felt very safe; lockable drawers in the rooms.
- We made a mistake on booking rooms, my wife and I booked two male beds. but they helped us to change to a private room for couple at the same price! That’s so kind and sweet! I love them!
Everything was good, breakfast, staff, cleanliness and so on .
The only problem that I didn’t get along with was being
outside from 10 am to 4 pm.
- The location is superb! The staff were polite. The rooms were clean. The security is good. They let to leave my baggage in the baggage room before check in and after checkout because my fight was later in the evening.
Le Regent Montmartre by Hiphophostels
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Le Regent Hostel Montmartre Hostel & Budget Hotel offers accommodations in Paris. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.A flat-screen TV is available.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Place de la République is 1.4 miles from Regent Hostel Montmartre, and Louvre is 1.6 miles away. Orly Airport is 11 miles from the property.
- the room was very nice (small though, but that was expected) – looked stylish even being this tiny; the beds were comfy; there’s a small kitchen in common area downstairs, so you can cook your own meals or store something in refrigerator; the location is good – literally right by Anvers metro station and Sacre Coeur is a couple of minutes walk; two railway stations are also really close; the neighborhood was nice enough. Staff spoke good English, which is not that common in Parisian hotels from my experience.
The location is very good for Montmartre, walking into the centre and for public transport.
The accommodation is nicely decorated, and the bed is comfortable. There are plugs by both sides of the beds – including USB sockets – which is always a bonus!
- The room was beautifully decorated, very contemporary. It had very high ceilings with exposed beams and a large skylight. The window overlooked a courtyard wall so no view.
Very nice staff. The lobby of the hostel
Is pretty cute! Very clean rooms.
- Near to metro, supermarkets, good bakery and general shopping.
Top Hostels In Pierrelaye Ile De France Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Pierrelaye Ile de France to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Pierrelaye Ile de France but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Pierrelaye Ile de France. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!