10 Best Hostels To Stay In Pierrefitte-sur-Seine Ile de France – Top Hotel Reviews
Pierrefitte-sur-Seine Ile de France is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Pierrefitte-sur-Seine Ile de France. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Pierrefitte-sur-Seine Ile de France. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Pierrefitte-sur-Seine Ile de France. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Pierrefitte-sur-Seine Ile de France right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Pierrefitte-sur-Seine Ile de France with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In Pierrefitte-sur-seine Ile De France:
Located in Paris in the region of Île de France, 1.3 miles from Paris Expo – Porte de Versailles, Paranjib Guesthouse features a terrace and views of the garden.For your comfort, you will find slippers, free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Orsay Museum is 2 miles from Paranjib Guesthouse, and Eiffel Tower is 2.1 miles away. The nearest airport is Orly Airport, 7 miles from Paranjib Guesthouse.
- The location is great! The rooms were clean and the bed and bedding was quite comfy. I didnt get to try their breakfast but was told by other guests that it was delicious. Very comfortable atmosphere and the hosts are very pleasant!
- the breakfast is really fulfilling. the owner is very nice. the shower and toilet is clean.
- Easy to go to metro and Montparnasse, Nice Korean breakfast, cosy and home like atmosphere:)
- Nice place and nice staff. A typical hostel in an old house.
- Shared room was clean, bed comfortable, tasty breakfast and kind staff!
Le Montclair Montmartre by Hiphophostels
Located in the 18th district of Paris, Le Montclair Montmartre is a hostel offering free Wi-Fi access in common areas and a games room with football table and book exchange. Just 500 feet from Jules Joffrin Metro Station, it is 2,300 feet from Montmartre.Le Montclair Montmartre provides beds in mixed dormitories. You will have access to shared bathrooms with shower. There are also rooms with private bathroom.A Parisian breakfast with croissants and baguettes is served each morning with an extra cost. Several restaurants and grocery stores can be found 650 feet from the hostel.Additional facilities include 4 computers at the reception with internet access, available with an additional cost, luggage storage and a free safety deposit box at reception.
- Staff is great and friendly. Very informative. Only a minute or two walk to the metro. Location is perfect. You can walk up the hill and find perfect view of Paris. Room and bed are very well kept. Kudos
- The shared area and the kitchen. Really nice people from all over the world there all the time. Everything was super clean, and let’s not forget the hostel staff. Great people as well.
- Very confortble. Good room, size enough, bed confortble, excellent staff, good localization, there is kitchen with everything that you need. Clean enough.
Breakfast was great, for that price unmatched.
Room was as expected and announced.
Great stay and great location. Again, for this price superb. Just would have know this place before, definitely coming again!
- Staff is really nice. (Hi Meropi!) They even stopped us to give some advice about the nearby bars/cafes just before we were leaving the property one night.
Plug inn Montmartre by Hiphophostels
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Plug Inn Montmartre Hostel offers accommodations in Paris, just 1.7 miles from Louvre.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Orsay Museum is 1.8 miles from Plug Inn Montmartre Hostel , and Place de la République is 1.8 miles from the property. Orly Airport is 11 miles away.
- The Hostel was in a wonderful location, just a short walk from Sacre Coeur and Moulin Rouge, and the staff is absolutely phenomenal. I forgot an item of mine at the hostel and had to go running back from the train station for it, and they were very understanding and had it waiting for me at the front desk. There is also an area where you can store your bags and hang out if you arrive before check-in or leave after checkout. An overall great hostel.
- The staff was kind and helpful. Location was great.
- Good value for money, nice location, breakfast typically french, but same every day. Kitchenette with facilities to cook your own food, fridge, microwave. Triple room not so big – ours got separate WC and bathroom.
- Clean, modern rooms. Friendly, helpful staff. Breakfast was simple but good, and a nice bonus. I was traveling alone as a female and stayed in a co-ed dorm, and all the roommates I had were considerate and we got along well. Excellent location in beautiful Montmartre neighborhood, close to cafes, bars, restaurants, and Sacre Coeur. Two metro stops nearby.
- This neighborhood was perfect and accessible to everything! Super friendly staff and I had awesome roommates!
Vintage Paris Gare du Nord by Hiphophostels
Featuring free WiFi, Le Vintage Hostel Gare du Nord offers accommodations in Paris, just 1.2 miles from Place de la République.Each room includes a private bathroom fitted with a shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Pompidou Center is 1.5 miles from Le Vintage Hostel Gare du Nord, and Louvre is 1.6 miles away. Orly Airport is 11 miles from the property.
- They let us put our luggage before check in & after check out. Their lobby have these section which mention navigation for each famous place at Paris.
- Staff were very helpful in arranging transportation. Easy location by Gare du Nord and comfortable accommodations.
I loved the personel! They were so friendly and helpful :)! The 24/7 staff-shift were just perfect for me as I often got back to the hostel very late at night.
I stayed in the 4 women bedroom and it was very nice that all beds were equiped with a small locker (Remember a lock yourself though!) and the big metal drawer under the bed for your stuff. It was a very nice way to store your stuff and at least made me feel extra secure about leaving my valuable stuff unintended in the room.
There is a kitchen , refrigerator , microwave.
Staffs are kind.
- My experience in Paris and the hostel were amazing.
Le Village Montmartre by Hiphophostels
Just a 10-minute walk from Sacré Cœur Basilica and the Montmartre district, Le Village Boutique Hostel features luggage storage, a foosball table and free Wi-Fi in all rooms.All of the rooms have air conditioning, a telephone and a private bathroom with shower.Breakfast is served daily in the dining room and you can cook your meals in the shared, full kitchen. You can drink a coffee with other guests in the common areas or enjoy the view of the basilica from the property’s terrace.Guide books, maps and tourist information are at your disposal at the front desk, which is open 24/7. Moulin Rouge is half a mile from this hostel, 700 feet from Anvers Metro Station (line 2).Charles de Gaulle Airport is a 1-hour train ride away and Gare du Nord Train Station is just over half a mile away. The property’s bar, Bazaarpub is open every evening until late and features live music, DJs and painting and picture exhibits.
- The location is basically a few metres from Sacre Coeur and there are bars, restaurants and stores nearby. The Hostel also has a nice terrace where guests hang out.
- The location is very good, near to a metro Station, the place is very clan and the staff very nice.
- The room was amazing, a beautiful view, very clean and organized
Kind staff, near from metro stations.
- Literally 30 seconds from the bottom of the Sacre Couer, nice roof terrace to sit out on with a beer or wine of an evening watching it light up as the sun goes down (supermarket across the road sells beer and wine at ridiculously cheap prices compared to the 7 or 8 euro a pint/glass of wine bars around). For backpackers who don’t mind sharing a dorm a good and very cheap option in the best area of Paris.
St Christopher’s Inn Paris – Canal
One of our best sellers in Paris! St Christopher’s Inn Paris – Canal is located in the 19th arr. Neighborhood in Paris, 1.6 miles from Place de la République and 2.3 miles from Pompidou Center. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Some units feature a sitting area for your convenience.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Louvre is 2.7 miles from St Christophers Inn Paris, and Orsay Museum is 3.2 miles from the property. Orly Airport is 11 miles away.
- Really like the bathroom, bar, bed curtain, elevator
- The curtains for privacy! Ease of speaking to staff, price, food/bar in the hostel and the view of the canal
I stayed in a female dorm for 12 people. The room was very big, clean sheets, large windows, 2 tables, a plug and a light near each bed was very useful.
The shower rooms and toilets are clean and spacious.
There was a terrace on the first floor with a view on the channel and several tables, I loved sitting there while having my dinner.
- The staff at the reception were very nice, helpful and welcoming. The location is great as it is by the canal and on sunny days, there are a lot of people enjoying the sunshine by the canal and terraces in the area. It is also about 5-10 mins walking to 2 metro stations, which is very convenient. It has a cool bar with a terrace overlooking the canal. Each floor and room has a good security system. They actually have an elevator which is very convenient for travelers with heavy luggage. The room was big and each bed has a curtain so each person in the room has their privacy.
- Well-kept object, presumably just after refurbishment, attractive neighbourhood, full of young people, convenient access to the tube
Jacobs Inn Hostel
Located in the 18th arr. Neighborhood in Paris, 1.2 miles from Place de la République, Jacobs Inn Hostel features free WiFi access and private parking.A TV is available.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Pompidou Center is 1.6 miles from Jacobs Inn Hostel, and Louvre is 1.7 miles away. The nearest airport is Orly Airport, 11 miles from the property.
- Location of the facility, which allowed easy and fast access to the Metro.
- The place is very well but your toilet are not clean.
- I didn’t like anything , except the staff was trying to be friendly and helpful. But as the hostel was terrible nothing would help actually. Only good thing was it is very close to the train station so that you can leave that district and don’t walk much there
- Location good just next to the subway stop and price was not too bad for Paris.
It is in a good location, right near the metro and within walking distance to the Moulin Rouge and the Sacre Coeur.
You get what you paid for here. It was perfect for what we needed: a place to sleep, charge my phone, and take a shower.
Le Regent Montmartre by Hiphophostels
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Le Regent Hostel Montmartre Hostel & Budget Hotel offers accommodations in Paris. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.A flat-screen TV is available.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Place de la République is 1.4 miles from Regent Hostel Montmartre, and Louvre is 1.6 miles away. Orly Airport is 11 miles from the property.
- the room was very nice (small though, but that was expected) – looked stylish even being this tiny; the beds were comfy; there’s a small kitchen in common area downstairs, so you can cook your own meals or store something in refrigerator; the location is good – literally right by Anvers metro station and Sacre Coeur is a couple of minutes walk; two railway stations are also really close; the neighborhood was nice enough. Staff spoke good English, which is not that common in Parisian hotels from my experience.
The location is very good for Montmartre, walking into the centre and for public transport.
The accommodation is nicely decorated, and the bed is comfortable. There are plugs by both sides of the beds – including USB sockets – which is always a bonus!
- The room was beautifully decorated, very contemporary. It had very high ceilings with exposed beams and a large skylight. The window overlooked a courtyard wall so no view.
Very nice staff. The lobby of the hostel
Is pretty cute! Very clean rooms.
- Near to metro, supermarkets, good bakery and general shopping.
Peace & Love Hostel
Peace and Love is a youth hostel overlooking Paris’ Canal Saint-Martin. There is a pub and free Wi-Fi internet access.Peace and Love youth hostel has both shared and private room options. Most rooms have bunk beds and double rooms are also available. Sheets, bed covers and pillows are provided and towels are available.Peace and Love is open 24 hours a day. It has a TV room and cooking facilities with an oven, a microwave and a refrigerator. There is also a luggage storage room, safes are available, and private parking is available on site for an additional fee.There is a pub with a terrace where guests can sample a variety of beers and cocktails, with Happy Hour prices. Supermarkets, bakeries and laundromats are all within walking distance.Peace and Love is conveniently located 450 feet from the Jaurès Metro and a 15-minute walk from Gare du Nord Train Station. The Parc des Buttes Chaumont is 10 minutes away.
– staff are good
– location near many parks
- The only good thing about the hostel was the staff: good, friendly people and very helpful.Oh, and it was very close to Metro stations.
- the ONLY thing I liked was its LOCATION. It’s literally right in front of the Jaures station.
- What I really liked about this room was its price and location. It is close to two metro stations and one can easily get to the city centre. But basically here the list of advantages comes to its end.
- Nothing maybe the location close to the metro jaures
- – staff are good
K & C
Situated 10 minutes from Cité des Sciences et de l’Industrie Convention Centre by public transport, K & C is located in Paris. Les Docks de Paris Event Venue is 1.6 miles away.Some rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with slippers, free toiletries and a hairdryer. Other rooms share bathroom facilities.Daily maid service is available at K & C.The property is a 20 minutes walking distance from Buttes Chaumont Park, while the Sacré Coeur is 25 minues away using the public transportation. The nearest airport is Paris – Orly Airport, 14.3 miles from K & C.
- The room was basic but clean. Metro and ATM nearby.
- the bed was comfortable, and it was very close to the metro station
- the room is well located, 2min to metro station (crimée), and has a view to mc donald’s and sephora.
- It is only cheap but im sure its not even a registered hostel and it has a smaill breakfast
The employees are very friendly and the service quality was excellent.
The social atmosphere of the hotel is very good and the area is very much clean.
Top Hostels In Pierrefitte-sur-seine Ile De France Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Pierrefitte-sur-Seine Ile de France to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Pierrefitte-sur-Seine Ile de France but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Pierrefitte-sur-Seine Ile de France. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!