10 Best Hostels To Stay In Pichindé Valle del Cauca – Top Hotel Reviews
Pichindé Valle del Cauca is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Pichindé Valle del Cauca. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Pichindé Valle del Cauca. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Pichindé Valle del Cauca. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Pichindé Valle del Cauca right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Pichindé Valle del Cauca with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In Pichindé Valle Del Cauca:
Hostel Mi Casa Cali
Hostel Mi Casa Cali is located in Cali, 2.1 miles from Canaveralejo’s Bullring and 0.9 miles from Cali’s City Theater. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Alfonso Bonilla Aragón International Airport, 13 miles from Hostel Mi Casa Cali.
No reviews yet.
Hostal Casa Cristales
One of our best sellers in Cali! Located in Cali, 1.8 miles from Canaveralejo’s Bullring, Hostal Casa Cristales features an outdoor pool and sun terrace. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are equipped with a TV.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Alfonso Bonilla Aragón International Airport, 13 miles from Hostal Casa Cristales.
- The hostel is a large home and feels very comfortable. The hosts are extremely hospitable and Fiona, the house dog, is so sweet.
- Gilma was a wonderful host who made us feel like family when we first stepped off the plane. We cooks a wonderful breakfast and took us around to San Antonio and Cristo Rey. Her dog is so sweet. The pool and Jacuzzi were very nice as well. The room was beautiful and very comfortable.
I booked the room but Made a mistake in the date. That was not a problem, there was a room nice available. The owner was not at home but the restaurant next to it helped us by getting in the room. The bed is really comfortable and the bathroom was very nice and clean.
We did a (private)tour with Carlos (horseriding to a coffeefarm and waterfall) and that was amazing! Carlos knows a lot of the nature and the town and Speaks really Good english. Before we did the tour we had to Check out but after the tour we could get a shower at the home of the family, that was so nice! Thank you so much for the great stay!
- The location of the hotel is in a safe neighborhood with nice parks, bars and restaurants a 10 min walk away. The hotel has some nice facilities.
- In two months of budget travel this was my best experience. Casa Crystales exceeded my expectations. The building is pretty cool with marble floor and stairs and vintage brass handrail. The location is in a good clean safe neighborhood, and close to everything. The rooms were big and there is extensive closet space. They have new big flat screen TVs with lots of channels. The manager and one of the staff members speak english and are really helpful, cheerful, friendly. The cook is a really kind sweet person and a good cook. She kept asking me if i needed to use her sugar, flour, and spices, and she made sure i knew how to use the stove and pressure cooker. They have a new fridge for guests which was clean and empty. The kitchen is great because it is large with marble counters and lots of pots and pans. This place has a nice patio and pool area for relaxing and socializing and or smoking and having a drink. They have free coffee which is fresh and good.
Colombian Home Hostel Cali
One of our best sellers in Cali! Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the garden, Colombian Home Hostel Cali is located in Cali in the region of Valle del Cauca, just 1.7 miles from Canaveralejo’s Bullring. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as a CD player are available. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hostel also provides bike rental. The nearest airport is Alfonso Bonilla Aragón International Airport, 13 miles from the property.
- Great location – lot’s of good restaurants close by. Friendly staff who will help you with everything. Nice vibe to the place and good breakfast.
- Breakfast was great and mauricio was great, answering any questions.
- Amazing hostel, suitable for everyone with activities, great environment for those who want to meet people, great and very helpful staff, great salsa classes… Had my best time in this hostel and I would go back!
- Honestly, this was the best hostel I stayed in so far in South America! The name describes it perfectly, it does feel like a home. Mauricio and Carolina are super lovely and happy to help with anything. The breakfast was delicious! Every day something different! Furthermore, the hostel is close to tons of restaurants and clubs to dance Salsa in. I planned to stay two days and ended up staying a week. We went out to dance Salsa every single night. If you go to Cali, stay in this hostel! 🙂
Colombian home has it all in the name! Mauricio and Carolina will make sure that you feel like at home! Located within 5 minutes from a lively parque del perro, spacious rooms, great shared spaces and super clean. The atmosphere is great! Mauricio will help you with anything you might need! He is always happy to share his knowledge not only about Cali but the whole of Colombia! He is also a great dancer and is always keen to go out! Don’t miss his free salsa lessons! Popular salsa Clubs are 5 minutes ride on a taxi!
This place is also great if you are a quiet person as everyone respects the night hours! The kitchen is spacious and great for cooking!
I will definitely come back!!!!
Hostal Campestre Viento Rico
Hostal Campestre Viento Rico is located in Cali, 4.2 miles from Canaveralejo’s Bullring and 2 miles from Cali’s City Theater. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Alfonso Bonilla Aragón International Airport, 12 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Vigyan Hostel is located in Cali, 1.6 miles from Canaveralejo’s Bullring and 1.2 miles from Cali’s City Theater.Certain units include a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play ping-pong at the hostel. Alfonso Bonilla Aragón International Airport is 13 miles away.
- Location is excellent–close to restaurants/bars and a great grocery store. The neighbourhood feels safe to walk around in but is close enough to Calle 5 that transportation (taxi or public) is very convenient. Our private room was super clean. The balcony for the private quarters is lovely. The room is very quiet and you don’t hear the noise from the dormitory rooms or the street even though on Fridays and Saturdays the neighbourhood is very popular and busy.
- Very clean, friendly staff, multiple different sitting areas. Wifi was strong. Breakfast included. Comfortable place to stay in a great location near Parque del Perro.
- Staff were always on site, available and very ready to help. Balcony near the private rooms was lovely and even though this is a hostel, the private rooms were away from the dorm rooms and were very quiet. Air conditioner in the room was nice and quiet too. Location was amazing. Warm water in the shower was appreciated. The entire place was incredibly clean!
- The location is very good, near to supermarkets and sheap restaurants, also the room was clean and comfortable.
- For a bed and a shower it is good, just have low expectations and you will be pleasantly surprised. Filtered water was nice, hammocks on the side of the building..
La Pinta Boogaloo
An outdoor swimming pool with a garden and a fountain can be enjoyed in Cali, a 15-minute walk from the Gold Museum. La Pinta Boogaloo offers free Wi-Fi. Salsa lessons are available.Private parking is offered under charges.La Pinta Boogaloo has comfortable rooms with shared or private bathrooms. Dorm rooms include safety lockers and rooms with TVs, garden and swimming pool views can also be booked.Guests staying at La Pinta can enjoy regional cuisine at the restaurant.Caicedo Square is 1.2 miles away and the zoo is a 10-minute walk.
- The hostel was spacy and clean with a nice yard. The breakfast was good.
The staff was very friendly, helpful and knowledgable.
The whole place feels like an oasis within the city. The pool and the garden are great to relax. In the morning you can hear the birds sing.
The breakfast is included in the price.
The beds are made of bamboo and are comfortable and there is a locker for every person.
There is also a room with TV, Nintendo, computers, books, etc. you can use and they offer salsa classes and lots of tours.
- Everything people, breakfast and swimming pool for few dollars. Never got so cheap for such a good quality. Perfect
Really good value for money.
We booked a private room with shared bathroom and they gave us one with private bathroom for the same price.
The hostel offers FREE salsa classes.
With the price it is included a breakfast BUFFET type which has fruit, cereals, bread, jam, coffee…
There are many cool facilities in the hostel: swimming pool, pool, guitars, hammac…
The girl in the reception is super nice!
- We really liked the hotel! There was a really cleaned bathroom, nice rooms, included delicious breakfast and a good atmosphere to relax!
La Casa Del Sol Hostal
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, La Casa Del Sol Hostal offers accommodations in Cali.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Canaveralejo’s Bullring is 1.9 miles from La Casa Del Sol Hostal, and Cali’s City Theater is 0.9 miles away. Alfonso Bonilla Aragón International Airport is 13 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Toscanini Casa Hostal
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Toscanini Casa Hostal offers accommodations in Cali, just 0.6 miles from Canaveralejo’s Bullring. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom.The nearest airport is Alfonso Bonilla Aragón International Airport, 14 miles from Toscanini Casa Hostal.
- The staff was very friendly and the area was safe with a lot of dining options within walking distance. The breakfast was good for being included. I stayed for 5 nights and felt more like I was at home than just a guest.
- Nicest people in the world but the shower didnt have hot water, the hostel was really far from everything and it was very expensive for what you received in exchange but they are so nice and give you anything you need. If the price was more cheap I would stay again
- Quedé muy conforme con todo. El precio y los servicios me parecieron buenos y la amabilidad del personal me parecio excelente.
- Fue una experiencia maravillosa Doña Patricia y Don Henry son excelentes anfitriones y las instalaciones son acogedoras, recomiendo este hostal para tener unos días insuperables en cali
- Los dueños del hotel fueron lo mejor! Las personas más amables con las que me he encontrado en un hotel, siempre dispuestos a ayudarte, recomendarte y a hacer todo lo que esté a su disposición para mejorar tu estadía / The best hostesses I have ever had. From Cali, they were a super nice old couple always willing to help, give you recommendations and do whatever was in their hands to make your staying more enjoyable.
La Subida Hostel
One of our best sellers in Cali! La Subida Hostel is located in Cali, just 3.1 miles from Canaveralejo’s Bullring.You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Alfonso Bonilla Aragón International Airport is 12 miles from the property.
Is very nice. Is very cheap.
And the location is good.
No dog hair anywhere! No long term resident resident there.
The place wasn’t hospital sterile but clean enough. Like NORMAL!
David is a pleasant and helpful young man.
I may return for a two week stay.
- Simple accommodation with bunk bed, nice kitchen and a cool common area where we could accept guests and spend New Years Eve. The best part of Cali, San Antonio, is really close as well as the transport to Cristo Rey. The stuff is friendly and helpful.
- It was nice and clean. I was alone in a room with four beds and resulted to have a private bathroom.
- The host was really helpful. Unfortunately, I got really sick and he was sweet enough to walk to the local pharmacist to buy me medicine, at no extra charge. The hostel was pretty empty but he kept me company, which I really appreciated.
- Is very nice. Is very cheap.
Casa Miraflores is pioneering the co-living, co-working hostel scene with it’s progressive vibes, and eclectic decor, offers accommodation with free WiFi access in the central Miraflores neighbourhood in Cali, within walking distance to many colorful markets, renowned dance schools and some of the most popular salsa clubs in the city.Casa Miraflores offers dormitory rooms with shared bathroom facilities, double rooms with a private bathroom and an apartment.Guests staying at Casa Miraflores have access to the entire property, which features cosy communal spaces, such as a shared kitchen, a shared lounge, a terrace, a theatre room with a projection screen, and a soundproof room for making private calls.Guests staying at Casa Miraflores can take part in activities organised by the property, such as salsa and yoga classes, spanish classes, guided tours and hikes, as well as photography classes.Casa Miraflores is 9.3 miles from the Cristo Rey monument and a 45-minute drive from Alfonso Bonilla Aragon International Airport. Free public parking is possible on site.
- Friendly..organized..many peaceful Lounge Areas & gorgeous Garden Balconies..quiet..lovely Modern Immaculate Baths ..extended My Stay From One Night To Three!
- The room was a good size. The bed was comfy. The WiFi was good. The staff do not speak much English. But are friendly and helpful. The laundry service was good and cheap. The shared areas were really funky.
- I was only here for one night but I’m going back to stay for atleast one to two weeks for sure!!! This place is amazing!!! No really don’t bother checking out any other hostels in Cali. This one ticks all the boxes. Fantastic social areas and also places where you can get some alone time should it be required. Good facilities including 3 kitchens and good bathrooms. Great beds with a personal light, a socket and a curtain for that extra touch. Breakfast is good. It’s generally just a beautiful place. Nate the owner is super nice and the staff and volunteers are very helpful and competent. They even let me store some of my things there until I go back which was really kind of them. I didn’t get to experience some of the classes that they put on but I was blessed on the night I was there as I went to an outdoor Zumba type of salsa class with people from the hostel which was awesome!!! I really can’t wait to go back there!!!
- The communal areas are great. Asian influence and very funky. If they spent as much effort in improving room 103, the place would have had a much better review. The location is fine (but lots of dodgy people around in the walk into the centre).
- Great space! The open bathroom concept takes a bit of getting used to. Also if you’re booking the loft it does not include the dinning table balcony and couches in the photos, quite misleading. Great for a couple but that’s it for space. Small kitchen, could be cleaner but great value location and staff.
Top Hostels In Pichindé Valle Del Cauca Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Pichindé Valle del Cauca to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Pichindé Valle del Cauca but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Pichindé Valle del Cauca. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!