10 Best Hostels To Stay In Phuket Town Phuket Province – Top Hotel Reviews
Phuket Town Phuket Province is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Phuket Town Phuket Province. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Phuket Town Phuket Province. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Phuket Town Phuket Province. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Phuket Town Phuket Province right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Phuket Town Phuket Province with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In Phuket Town Phuket Province:
Located in Phuket, 1.9 miles from Rassada Pier, Hugger Hostel features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. The hostel has a barbecue and views of the city, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Certain units have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. Extras include slippers and free toiletries.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Phuket Airport, 17 miles from Hugger Hostel.
- Everything! Great staff, lovely decoration, yummy breakfast, and perfect location. The room has a security to keep things. Restroom is really clean.
Very hospitable and ensligh speaking staff. Dorms are big and quite comfortable.
Good wifi. Great design. Perfect place to chillout.
Good value for money. I recommend this hostel.
- It has a great location, clean room, nice staffs. If you want to stay around old town, it’s best choice for you.
- The hostel itself was so nice, clean and modern! It has a good location and the staff is so nice and helpful! I really enjoyed my stay and I ended up staying an extra night. Great place and very good breakfast! And it is so nice that you can take bread and fruit all day as it please you! Good service. The room are so lovely! They are very clean and the beds are very comfortable plus you actually have a lot of space in your dorm bed which is really nice.
– comfortable beds
– clean bathroom
– good breakfast included
– coffee and tea for free all day
– a nice common area
– everything seems new
– close to some shops and restaurants
– staff is super friendly and helpfull
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, 12month Hostel offers accommodations in Phuket.Certain rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. Views of the mountains, garden or city are featured in certain rooms.You will find a tour desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this hostel and the area is popular for biking. Phuket Airport is 17 miles from the property.
- Liked the pod beds a lot. The mattresses were comfortable and the beds gave quite a bit of privacy. Also we had good air quality and quiet because we faced a big open field/parking lot. The owner Max has some of the best English I came across. He doesn’t just know the basics, we could actually converse. Also, very helpful with local information about where to buy things and good places to eat. Totally recommend this place!
- The staff was great, excellent atmosphere, close to town.
For ten days I prolonged my residence in the 12 Month Hostel every single Day – because I enjoyed it so much.
The owner and staff are wonderful people, the interior is very well designed and if you enter, you feel warmly welcome.
I truly recommend that place for all spontaneous and open-minded travelers!
- Like the design of the place was really cool, Max the owner was really helpful.
- Very comfortable double bed. Fits well two people. Good bang for the buck. Very clean, peaceful and new. Nice and polite staff. Walkable location to Phuket old town and shopping malls. Good a/c, own outlets.
Showcasing a barbecue and views of the garden, Aekkeko hostel is located in Phuket. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Some rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. For your comfort, you will find slippers, free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Phuket Airport is 16 miles from the property.
- You have to cook on your own for breakfast, but there are fruits, eggs and other things. Staff was really nice and Deluxe room was fine.
- I’ve stayed in hostels all over the world and this is by far one of the best!! The owner, KoKo, is really nice, laidback and will help you with anything you need. The hostel itself is the coolest ever, it’s got like an old style, bohemian style vibe throughout and the dorms are really comfortable too. The location is perfect as well, right in the middle of old town Phuket. Will miss this place and I will definitely be back!
- Great breakfasts from the market… rice balls and donut type things, plus the usual cereals, eggs if you want to make them, toast, coffee etc. Beds all had their own outlets with usb plugs, lights, baskets for storage, a locker for valuables…
- The owner of the property (Mr. Aekkeko) is a very friendly and helpful person. he helped me many ways. the room and beds are very clean and comfortable. Specially their free breakfast is excellent. I think its the best hostel to live in phuket town for solo travelers. I wish all the best for “Aekkeko Hostel”
- Clean,comfortable and tidy!In a convenient location (near Sunday night market and not far from bus station).VERY well designed!
AMA Phuket Hostel
AMA Phuket Hostel is located in Phuket, just 1.7 miles from Rassada Pier.You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms come with a shared bathroom equipped with a shower. Extras include slippers and free toiletries.You will find a shared lounge at the property.The nearest airport is Phuket Airport, 17 miles from AMA Phuket Hostel.
- The ac in the room was awesome. The bathrooms were very clean. The owner was very helpful with our questions.
- Nice clean room. Good air con. Shared bathrooms always clean. Close to night market and nice restaurants and bars. Staff nice.
- Strong wifi signal. Comfortable room. Accommodating service, like early check-in.
- Staff were super friendly. We had an early flight and there was someone at the reception for us to check out. Very helpful. Air conditioning worked really well and the shared bathroom/toilets were kept very clean.
- Super clean hostel!! Shiny inside with friendly owner 🙂
Bandai ll Poshtel
One of our best sellers in Phuket! Located in Phuket, 1.7 miles from Rassada Pier, Bandai ll Poshtel features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hostel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV, PS3, and game console. Certain rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room is equipped with a shared bathroom. Extras include slippers and free toiletries.There is a 24-hour front desk, a shared kitchen and a hairdresser’s at the property.Free use of bicycles and bike rental are available at this hostel and the area is popular for biking and hiking. The hostel also provides car rental. The nearest airport is Phuket Airport, 17 miles from the property.
Lovely staff! They are so nice and make you feel like friends, I came to the hostel with a not so good mood but the girl at the reception was just so nice that my mood immediatly got better 🙂
Beds are comfy, not hard at all like in many other hostels in Thailand and the curtains give a lot of privacy.
- Good location,clean rooms, happy and nice stuff. We really liked it. Hope we can come back next year. Thank you so much 4 everything…oh yeah, breakfast was the best (lot of fruits)
- We booked a bed in a shared room but thanks to the nicest staff got a private room without extra charge. The hostel and room itself is very good.
- Room was clean and comfortable when the air con was working well. Breakfast was good if you get there in good time, if not then not everything is available if they run out. Good location.
- The staff are super friendly and welcoming. The hostel is extremely clean anf brand new! Bed is comfy. Good atmosphere.
- Lovely staff! They are so nice and make you feel like friends, I came to the hostel with a not so good mood but the girl at the reception was just so nice that my mood immediatly got better 🙂
Chino Town Gallery Hostel
One of our best sellers in Phuket! Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Chino Town Gallery Hostel offers accommodations in Phuket.There is a shared kitchen at the property.The hostel also provides car rental. Phuket Airport is 16 miles away.
- The place was clean, modern, had good internet and is in a very central area in Phuket City.
- Property was best among all hostels I’ve been so far.
Central area nearby every famous place
Clean room, nice room, comfortable bed
We loved our stay at Chino Gallery Hostel! Located in the lovely old town of Phuket, shops and restaurants were all nearby and a bus runs every half hour to get to the beach/Patong.
The room was super clean, free daily water was a nice touch. Wifi worked perfectly. Breakfast basic but better than nothing.
The staff were very friendly and helpful.
Great value for money.
- Stayed in double room with private bathroom. Room was spotless. And you could see it, because room was mostly white, which felt really refreshing. Bed was great, which in my case means that it was hard enough. Bathroom was stylish, and shampoo provided by the owner worked well with my Nordic hair. Room was compact, which was perfect for solo traveler. Hostel is located in middle of the beautiful old town, there are lot of European style cafes and Friday night-market is just around the corner. Ladies running the hostel were very nice and gave good tips about what to do in Phuket Town.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Bed Hostel offers accommodations in Phuket. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.A flat-screen TV is available.You will find an ATM and shops at the property.The hostel also provides car rental.
Bike rental/appropriate price
Location is ideal
- The Bed Hostel is good located in Phuket. Restaurants, Bars etc.are very close. We booked a ferry to Koh Phi Phi which included the Taxi to the Peer – it was easy and quick. The personal is very friendly. The place was clean.
Coffee and tea for everyone anytime.
Easy way to the old town and nearby shops.
I like the seating area outside, but unfortunately it’s super noisy next to the street.
- Probably the best hostel ever stayed at. It feels like the owners really know what you need and they provided that. Starting with plug sockets by the bed and entertainment in the communal area. Would definitely recommend!
- This hotel is very safe, it’s clean and tidy. We stayed here one night but I don’t think I would choose to stay here for a long amount of time.
- Bike rental/appropriate price
Coworking with Accommodation for Digital Nomads
One of our best sellers in Phuket! Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Coworking with Accommodation for Digital Nomads offers accommodations in Phuket. Free private parking is available on site.Enjoy a cup of tea from your balcony or patio.There is a shared kitchen at the property.The hostel also provides bike rental and car rental. The nearest airport is Phuket Airport, 12 miles from Shared Room for Digital Nomads.
No reviews yet.
Vitamin Sea Hostel Phuket
Located in Phuket, 1.6 miles from Rassada Pier, Vitamin Sea Hostel Phuket features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi.Each room comes with a shared bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is an ATM at the property.The nearest airport is Phuket Airport, 17 miles from Vitamin Sea Hostel Phuket.
- Everything was brand new and spotless. The owner was lovely. Excellent value for money.
- really nice and new hostel. Pro is such a nice owner, helped with everything. Very good breakfast, clean rooms. central location in Phuket Town.
- New hostel , very clean , comfortable beds with curtain for privacy. Staff are lovely and helpful, wifi strong . Great location very close to old town which is a lovely place . There is a laundry service which was cheap .
- Large beds. Big rooms. New building. Clean. Nice, helpful staff. Good breakfast. A/C. Good location.
- Good location, near Phuket old town, downtown, Robinson mall and night market. It’s new; everything is clean. Free water (both hot and cold), fruit, coffee, tea, cookies, towel. Small kitchen there. The owner lady is really nice; she is Thai, and speaks English; she is really helpful. There are two common areas in two levels separately. A lot of space, you can workout there.
Ang Mor Lao Poshtel
Featuring 3-star accommodation, Ang Mor Lao Poshtel is located in Phuket Town, 0.6 miles from Old Phuket Town and 0.7 miles from Thai Hua Museum. Built in 2017, the property is within a 17-minute walk of Chinpracha House. The accommodation offers a 24-hour front desk as well as free WiFi throughout the property.Each unit features a shared bathroom with a bath or shower.A continental breakfast is served each morning at the property.Robinson Ocean Phuket is 2,300 feet from the hostel. The nearest airport is Phuket International Airport, 16.8 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Hostels In Phuket Town Phuket Province Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Phuket Town Phuket Province to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Phuket Town Phuket Province but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Phuket Town Phuket Province. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!