10 Best Hostels To Stay In Phi Phi Island Phi Phi Islands – Top Hotel Reviews
Phi Phi Island Phi Phi Islands is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Phi Phi Island Phi Phi Islands. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Phi Phi Island Phi Phi Islands. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Phi Phi Island Phi Phi Islands. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Phi Phi Island Phi Phi Islands right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Phi Phi Island Phi Phi Islands with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In Phi Phi Island Phi Phi Islands:
Freedom Hostels@Phi Phi
Freedom Hostels@Phi Phi is located in Phi Phi Don, 20 miles from Ao Nang Beach and 22 miles from Ko Lanta.The rooms are fitted with a shared bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Krabi is 25 miles from Freedom Hostels@Phi Phi, and Phuket is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Krabi Airport, 29 miles from the property.
- Comfortable and clean beds. Not a loud party hostel.
- The rooms are very tidy and the beds are great!! The bunkbeds are fixed so I slept like a baby. I also liked the huge lockers you get.
Good Location close to restaurants and shopping.
Lockers were big, good for large travelling pack backs.
- Great location if you don’t like to be in the middle of the party place, but still near to everything!!
- The Beds were comfy. Air Conditioner was super cool. Bunk beds were specious. The property surroundings is really nice with shades of trees. Entrance is like calm quite peaceful environment. There are some cute cats to welcome you. I have never seen such friendly cats in my life. They will welcome you like they know you for long. And they are not racist. I realy love “Dang” the red Persian cat.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Lucky Dorm offers accommodations in Phi Phi Don.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Ao Nang Beach is 20 miles from Lucky Dorm, and Ko Lanta is 23 miles away. The nearest airport is Krabi Airport, 29 miles from Lucky Dorm.
- After discovering the bed bugs I changed the hostel in the middle of the night. Good thing was that I could get ~80% of my money back. But the personal wasn’t friendly at all. I really needed to insist on getting my money back.
+enough toilets and shower
- It was cheep and good location. Hot water in shower.
- Good location and cheap you pay for what you get basically
- Close to the pier. Very nice and helpful stuff. Hot water 🙂
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Set in Phi Phi Don, 1,000 feet from Ton Sai Pier, dormsin hostel features views of the sea. Located around 1,000 feet from Ton Sai Bay, the hostel with free WiFi is also a 4-minute walk away from Loh Dalum Bay. Loh Moo Dee Beach is 1.2 miles away.Guest rooms at the hostel are fitted with a seating area. Each room comes with air conditioning. The dormitory room features a terrace.Guests at dormsin hostel will be able to enjoy activities in and around Phi Phi Don, like canoeing.Runtee Bay, about 2,800 feet away from the property, can be reached by taking a taxi boat or jungle trekking.
- Good bed and the owners were extremely helpful, one even got me a beer
- Seriously hands down the best hostel I’ve stayed at. Jason and Frank running the place IMMEDIATELY make you feel like family, so much so that you’ll never want to leave. As if Phi Phi isn’t incredible on its own, these two guys were two of the best people I’ve ever met. Staying at Dormsin is worth it just to have the pleasure of knowing them.
The owners are absolute champions who go out of their way to make everyone feel welcome.
It is pretty much one large dorm room, very simple but clean.
If I return to Phi Phi island I would definitely stay again.
Great hostel very central in Phi Phi. The hostel has one large room with bunks, though the curtains do offer you privacy.
Frank and Jason work around the clock to make you feel welcome and they keep the place very clean.
Only a couple of minutes walk from all the parties but quiet enough to get a good night’s sleep.
- Frank and Jason are the greatest hosts. They are super helpful and friendly all the time. The place is in the middle of downtown, 6-7 mins walking away from the Pier, but at night it is very quite so that you can have a nice sleep. If you are not looking for crazy partying, this is a good budget option.
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Hangover Hostel is located in the Loh Dalum Bay neighborhood in Phi Phi Don, just 20 miles from Ao Nang Beach.Certain units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Ko Lanta is 23 miles from Hangover Hostel, and Krabi is 24 miles from the property. Krabi Airport is 28 miles away.
- All the reviews are true! The owner of the hostel is really friendly! He will help you with all kind of questions. He will even put a water bottle next to your bed when you went out drinking, a very kind man!
- Me Singh is the best! Great people and great vibe at the Hangover hostel!
- Singh is the best guy ever! There was a great atmosphere and so many nice people. I actually extended my stay because I loved it so much!
Me Singh is the best guy out. Really goes the extra mile to make your stay the best it can be. Everything is always clean and hostel has a good vibe. the hostel itself is very basic but provides you with everything you need . 2 dorm rooms means that everyone becomes good friends really easily and always someone is down for a chat! Didn’t want to leave. Thanks mr Singh
Would definitely stay again
- Mr. Singh ist super nett und bemüht seinen Gästen einen tollen Aufenthalt zu bescheren. Er arrangiert alles für einen unschlagbar guten Preis (z.B. Touren, Fähren, etc.). Die 12-Betten-Zimmer sind ausreichend groß. Die Lage des Hostels ist super. Absolut nah am Strand und trotzdem nicht mitten in der Feiermeile um nachts gut schlafen zu können.
Coma Hostel & Travel Agency
Coma Hostel & Travel Agency is located in the Tonsai Bay neighborhood in Phi Phi Don, just 21 miles from Ao Nang Beach. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a flat-screen TV. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Ko Lanta is 22 miles from Coma Hostel & Travel Agency, and Krabi is 25 miles away. The nearest airport is Krabi Airport, 29 miles from the property.
- Good location, quiet side of island. Pod bed was comfortable and felt like a private zone.
- I liked the location, the price and the “coffee”.
- Awesome staff! Super helpful and willing to help make your vacation a great experience. Jason is very knowledgeable and Gailit is very friendly and a wonderful person.
- The couple that own this hostel are it’s best asset. Lovely helpful people who will go out of there way to make sure you enjoy your stay on the island
- Nice little hotel, great location & quiet! The couple who run the place are really lovely & helpful.
One of our best sellers in Phi Phi Don! This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Slinky Hostel is located in Phi Phi Don, just 1,650 feet from Ton Sai Bay. The hostel has a terrace and views of the sea, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar.You will find an ATM at the property.Ton Sai Pier is 1,650 feet from Slinky Hostel, and Loh Dalum Bay is 0.7 miles away. The nearest airport is Krabi Airport, 29 miles from Slinky Hostel.
- The A/C worked nicely for such a big dorm. The bed was comfortable. It was good for a short stay
- The rooms are nice and clean. Great location with the beach and bars right next to the hostel.
- the staff is very unpleasant but the slinky hotel has a very nice view and an incredible show during the night.
- The place is right at the beach, the location is perfect.
- Right on the beach and pretty easy to find. Attached to a bar, so it’s a nice place to meet new people and party. They also have a live fire show every night that’s really interesting to watch.
Phi Phi Backpacker (Dorm Room)
One of our best sellers in Phi Phi Don! Phi Phi Backpacker (Dorm Room) features comfortable dormitory rooms and free Wi-Fi in the public area. It is less than a 5-minute walk from Lohdalum Bay.Tonsai Pier is a 10-minute walk from Phi Phi Backpacker (Dorm Room). It is 2.5 hours by ferry from Russada Pier and 3.5 hours by car from Phuket International Airport.All dormitory rooms are provided with air conditioning and safes. Shared bathroom facilities are available.Guests can explore nearby attractions with help from the tour desk. It has a common living area with a flat-screen TV and laundry service is provided.For meals, head to nearby local restaurants within a 5-minute walk of the property.
- Doorm was quiet, little light at every bed and locker
- The heard my request (bottom bed) and kept my reservation (I arrived around 6pm).
- one of the best staff in thai, great location, far from noisy and close to beach
- Great location & the staff very helpful with booking trips. They collect you from the hostel for the islands trips. Walking distance to beach & nightlife. Finished at 2am then sound proof club in the streets.
- Lockers were massive – easily fit in a large backpack, close to the beach but far enough that it isn’t too loud, the receptionist is very friendly
Phi Phi Bucket Hostel
One of our best sellers in Phi Phi Don! This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Phi Phi Bucket Hostel is located in Phi Phi Don, just 20 miles from Ao Nang Beach.There is room service at the property.Ko Lanta is 23 miles from Phi Phi Bucket Hostel, and Krabi is 25 miles away. The nearest airport is Krabi Airport, 29 miles from Phi Phi Bucket Hostel.
- Great location, quiet place to sleep but very close to the party place
- Best staff ever! BOB is the Best and his free shots!!The hostel was very clean, with air aconditioner, towels,champoo and coffee for Free, the location is perfect, Bob felt us like at home. Te queremos Bob 😘Guada and spanish girls
- Location. Really close to the beach. The boy who received us was really nice and helpful.
- Bob checked us in and was a friendly figure from the very start. The property was a stone through to the beach and night life, shops and restaurants. The room was clean, there were lockers and a free tea and coffee area while the AC and WiFi were perfect.
- The owner of the hostel was great and fun! Fine if you are looking for somewhere to literally leave your head and rest your eyes in the early hours!
Paradise Dorm Room
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Paradise Dorm Room offers accommodations in Phi Phi Don.All rooms include a shared bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Ao Nang Beach is 20 miles from Paradise Dorm Room, and Ko Lanta is 23 miles away. The nearest airport is Krabi Airport, 29 miles from the property.
- It’s a simple hostel, with no lockers on the room. The aircon is on all day long, the toilets were clean, and the owner is nice. WiFi worked out fine as well. Didn’t mind the loud music, could sleep just fine. It’s a good option for backpackers that want to chill, people were nice even though there was not much socializing.
- Staff very polite and helpful, the Thay lady is extremely kind. Accomodation is basic like every hostel in Phi Phi, but you get nice service, central location (few minutes from the beach) and very important free drinking water and coffee, considering how expensive is the water in Phi Phi and how i cheap is the hostel is the best deal in Phi Phi
- For what you pay on an expensive island you can’t conplain! It’s a cheap place to sleep on a party island
- Helpful staff. 3 bunk beds on each side and 4 toilets. Free lockers (bring your own padlock 🔒). Clean enough. Common space right outside the dorm facing the street which gives it a nice environment.
- Mattresses comfy and man friendly on arrival. Allowed to leave luggage during day until time to take boat.
Located at the center of Phi Phi Island, Kinnaree House is a 5-minute walk from the beach. It offers free Wi-Fi, massage and laundry services.Kinnaree House is a 1.5-hour ferry ride from both Phuket Pier and Krabi Pier.Each room is equipped with satellite TV and in-room safe. A private bathroom with hot/cold shower is attached in all rooms.Guests can make trip arrangements at the tour desk. Room service is provided.House Kinnaree is within walking distance of the local convenience store, restaurants and book stores.
- It was OK for the price. Far enough to be quiet at night.
- It was absolutely fine! I was concerned after I’d booked when reading the reviews, but the room was cleaned when requested, staff were helpful and friendly when needed. £140 for 6 nights for 2 people is really not bad for Phi Phi. Right in the center and air-con worked enough for you to not be too hot at night. For the price, you’re not going to get luxury. Maybe we were just lucky but I really feel that some of these negative reviews are quite unfair.
- Good location & Nice friendly ladies at reception. After being to PP many times in the last 10 years, I’ve always noticed kinaree house as a place which has been there all along
- Location was great and the reception staff was very helpful
- Good big room in centre of island. 7eleven on doorstep and 5 minutes walk to pier one way and beach another.
Top Hostels In Phi Phi Island Phi Phi Islands Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Phi Phi Island Phi Phi Islands to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Phi Phi Island Phi Phi Islands but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Phi Phi Island Phi Phi Islands. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!