10 Best Hostels To Stay In Pendueles Asturias – Top Hotel Reviews
Pendueles Asturias is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Pendueles Asturias. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Pendueles Asturias. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Pendueles Asturias. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Pendueles Asturias right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Pendueles Asturias with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In Pendueles Asturias:
Albergue La Casona Del Peregrino
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Albergue La Casona Del Peregrino in Llanes provides accommodations with a garden and a terrace. With a shared lounge, the property also has a bar. The property has a tour desk, and luggage storage for guests.At the hostel, all rooms have a closet.A continental breakfast is served every morning at the property.Potes is 20 miles from Albergue La Casona Del Peregrino, while Cangas de Onís is 19 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 47 miles from the property.
- Very good location, close to beaches and old town, sweet breakfast. Nearby many bars and restaurants. Each individual room has the individual entrance directly from the outside. For a breakfast you need to go to the main building.
- Near all the places as Llanes is small. A big room and bathroom
- The beds are comfortable and location is really good. Everything is pretty simple but it is in accordance with prices.
The location close to the center, beach and Camino
Comfy clean beds
Helpful nice staff
Washing the clothes is included in the price (no drying thou – the only possibility is in the garden)
- There wasn’t much to like about the breakfast. It was very average. Poor quality orange juice, disappointing coffee, bread, butter and cheap jam
Albergue Llanes Playa de Poo
This property is a 3-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, a barbecue and a terrace, Albergue Llanes Playa de Poo offers pet-friendly accommodations in Poo de Llanes. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.There is a shared lounge and a shared equipped kitchen at the property. Breakfast includes fresh dairy products, bread and eggs, as well as fresh fruit from the garden.The property offers surf lessons, and a range of activities are available in the area, such as horse riding, canoeing and hiking. The hostel also offers bike hire.Llanes is 1.6 mi from Albergue Llanes Playa de Poo, while Potes is 21 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 48 mi from Albergue Llanes Playa de Poo.
- David’s hospitality and care. He gave us cidre and soup when we arrived wet and bedraggled. Showed us around took our laundry answered all our questions and we all relaxed. In the morning we saw the owner go into the chicken coop to get our breakfast eggs. And the evening before David picked figs off the tree and they appeared in our salad. There was soft classical music playing in the background in the morning and a very calm atmosphere pervaded the whole place. It was a wonderful experience! I loved it.
- If you are searching for a hostel to walk the camino or just to relax this hostel is perfect. I felt like at home. The stuff is super friendly and the hostel has a huge garden. The beach is really close and the costalpath is stunning. Food is good and made from products of their own garden.
- A friendly, casual home for backpackers and Camino walkers, managed by Ivan who shares passion for life and nature. Organic vegetable patch, chickens around the garden, cats dosing off on the couch, it is a lovely space. It is also a short walk to the beach, or the seaside walk towards the next town of Llanes.
- Space sharing project. Interaction between local products, animals, humans and nature. Neighboring landscapes to be discovered, followed, observed. Meeting between ocean and mountain. Good luck !!
- Beautiful location. Wonderful garden with hens fruit trees vegetables right at dining/living area. Great breakfasts. Friendly atmosphere gorgeous beach 5 mins away
Albergue La Estación
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Albergue La Estación is set within Llanes FEVE Railway Station in the town center, 650 feet from the beach. It has dorms with free Wi-Fi, a communal lounge and kitchen.Each dorm at Albergue La Estación has simple décor and access to a shared bathroom.The area surrounding Llanes is ideal for hiking and canoeing. Staff at the 24-hour reception can provided information on outdoor activities.Autovía del Cantábrico Motorway is 2.5 mi away, and connects you to Santander and Gijón in an hour.
- Close to the station, clean bathroom, kitchen with everything you need, nice staff
- Personable staff and opportunity to meet fellow travelers.
Very friendly and nice staff.
Close to center
Very clean and comfortable
- The staff is super friendly and helpful and the hostel very clean. A quiet place to stay while walking the Camino or visiting the many beautiful beaches in Llanes.
Quiet room ( in front of rails but no traffic during night) , quiet neighbours , Breakfast ( good value for price, and also possible early )
Not far from restaurants
Llanes International Hostel
This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Llanes International Hostel is set in Poo de Llanes and has a garden and a shared lounge. Featuring a 24-hour front desk, this property also provides guests with a sun terrace. A tour desk can provide information on the area.At the hostel, rooms are fitted with a wardrobe. With a private bathroom, rooms at Llanes International Hostel also have free WiFi.A continental breakfast can be enjoyed at the property.Llanes is 1.6 mi from the accommodations. Santander Airport is 48 mi from the property.
- Me gustó mucho lo bien que está situado, a pesar de estar cerca de la carretera principal no se escucha ruido, y está cerquisima de playas preciosas. Pero lo que de verdad me encantó es el personal del hostal, como te tratan, las recomendaciones tan interesantes que te hacen sobre los alrededores,…
- Close to beautiful beaches (Poo, Llanes, Celorio) and Picos de Europa. Good lunches and dinners. Helpful staff.
- Very good location. Great terrace with a view over the village towards the Picos mountains. Very friendly and easy going personal. Even provided lactose and gluten free breakfast. Close to bar/ restaurant and a nice little walk through the hills to the beach and river! We decided to stay 2 additional nights! Will come back!
- El emplazamiento y Guille, muy atento y siempre dispuesto
- La amplitud de la habitación y tener un baño privado.
Featuring a garden and free WiFi, Albergue Cabrales is located in Carreña de Cabrales. With a terrace, the property also features a shared lounge. Guests can enjoy mountain views.At the hostel, each room comes with a closet. Albergue Cabrales has certain units that feature river views, and rooms are equipped with a private bathroom with a shower.Guests at the accommodation can enjoy a continental or a buffet breakfast.Guests at Albergue Cabrales will be able to enjoy activities in and around Carreña de Cabrales, like skiing.Llanes is 8 miles from the hostel, while Potes is 16 miles away. Santander Airport is 52 miles from the property.
- Breakfast was included, the bed was clean and comfortable, enough parking spaces. The buildings seemed to be almost new. And I had a view of the mountains from the bed. It was really quite.
- I liked the location, the village is very nice and is extremely close tot the starting point of ,,Ruta de Cares,, which is and amazing experience. On the outside ,,Albergue Cabrales,, looks nice, cozy, there is also an interior garden with chairs and tables which look really nice, a nice place to take you coffee or just to relax.
- Great backyard, the kitchen is working till the night, so there’s an opportunity to have a late dinner 🙂 Cool location, friendly stuff, enough space for parking the car.
- What is there not to like about the lovely Alfredo, his mum and the absolutely gorgeous Palacio. Wonderful place, excellent breakfast and tapas.
- It’s really beautifully located. Nice little garden to rest in after a whole day of hiking and surfing. 🙂
Albergue Peña Castil
Located in Sotres, a village in Picos de Europa Mountains, Albergue Peña Castil offers accommodations with Free Wi-Fi and heating. Free public parking is available nearby.The hostel has rooms with private bathroom and dormitories with a shared bathroom with a shower. Lockers, towels, and bed linen can be rented on site. The rooms offer beautiful mountain views.There is a lounge with a rustic fireplace and a TV. The property includes a bar where breakfast is served.The surrounding area is popular for hiking and exploring the countryside. The coastal town of Llanes and its beaches can be reached in around 1 hour by car.
- Great place to saty, comfortable and clean. A wonderful spot in the village, fantastic views and a warm welcome. Generous breakfast as well.
- The view and location are great! The owners friendly, the place is clean
- The location. It is very clean and would be great in summer sunshine.
- The building was immaculate and very clean with good hot showers. On 1 Jun there was a big fire and it was packed for a fell race and jolly The guardians coped admirably with a full house wanting early breakfast.
- We booked a twin room, which was comfortable and clean.
Hostel Llanes Gulpiyuri Beach
Featuring a garden and a restaurant, Hostel Llanes Gulpiyuri Beach is located in Villahormes. Free WiFi is featured.Llanes is 8 miles from the hostel, while Potes is 24 miles away. Santander Airport is 54 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Albergue Camino de Santiago
One of our top picks in Villahormes.Located in Villahormes, Albergue Camino de Santiago has a garden and a terrace. Offering a restaurant, the property also features a bar. Both free WiFi and private parking are accessible at this property.The shared bathroom is equipped with a shower.Llanes is 8 miles from the hostel. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 54 miles from Albergue Camino de Santiago.
- Nicely decorated. Quality of the food at the bar was good considering that it’s not a restaurant
- The hostal was good and the staff were so kind, especially Pedro, the argentinian guy treat us so good and he made feel us like at home. We had an amazing breakfast with the camping gas and they let us stay there until the rain stopped a little bit , thank you so much !!
This Alburgue was a nice place to stop for a night whilst walking the Camino Norte. It was very quiet when I stayed in July but it looks like there would be plenty of space in busier times. The village is basically this Alburgue and not much else!
I had a basic pasta dish which was tasty enough and the beds and dorm rooms were clean. Sheets were available if you wanted them at a small extra cost.
- Really nice hostel and clean. Staff friendly and helpful.
- Fuera de la habitación todo era precioso, el albergue por fuera tiene muy buena pinta
Hostel Del Camino Llanes Ribadesella
Located in Cardoso, Hostel Del Camino Llanes Ribadesella features a garden, a terrace and a bar. Both free WiFi and private parking are accessible on site.At the hostel, each room is equipped with a closet. Hostel Del Camino Llanes Ribadesella provides certain accommodations that have mountain views, and every room has a shared bathroom with a shower.Llanes is 8 miles from the accommodation. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 55 miles from Hostel Del Camino Llanes Ribadesella.
No reviews yet.
Way of Saint James Llanes Asturias Hostel
Way of Saint James Llanes Asturias Hostel is located in Villahormes and features a bar. Free WiFi is available.Llanes is 8 miles from the hostel. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 54 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Hostels In Pendueles Asturias Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Pendueles Asturias to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Pendueles Asturias but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Pendueles Asturias. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!