10 Best Hostels To Stay In Peñanegra Loreto – Top Hotel Reviews
Peñanegra Loreto is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Peñanegra Loreto. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Peñanegra Loreto. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Peñanegra Loreto. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Peñanegra Loreto right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Peñanegra Loreto with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In Peñanegra Loreto:
Flying Dog Hostel Iquitos
One of our best sellers in Iquitos! Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Flying Dog Hostel Iquitos offers accommodations in Iquitos, just 16 miles from Santa Teresa.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Francisco Secada Vignetta International Airport is 4.3 miles away.
- The room had air conditioning, it pleased the most. And a tube in the bathroom is nice. There was even a bidet, but it didn’t work. The room is spacious, big bed, lots of space for things. A decent option for the backpacker. A total party atmosphere, a lot of communication. Excellent location.
- It was very comfortable, I got the room with air con. Good kitchen, nice owner, though the other staff were grumpy. Good breakfast. Not too many people, quite a small hostel, but it had a nice atmosphere and the staff were helpful with information on the boats and tours.
- Really friendly place, great spot, will be a regular
- The hostel has a relaxed atmosphere and it’s easy to meet people. A good location near the river not far to restaurants, bars and commercial street. Plenty of space in this hostel and the kitchen was nice.
- Wonderful group of travelers. We had a great time making food together and talking. Location is fantastic, and price is reasonable for the area.
Amazonas Green Hostel
One of our best sellers in Iquitos! Amazonas Green Hostel offers accommodations in Iquitos. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.A TVwith cable channels, as well as a computer are provided. Certain rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms.There is a 24-hour front desk, a shared kitchen, a shared lounge and a shops at the property.Bike rental is available at this hostel and the area is popular for biking. The hostel also provides car rental. Santa Teresa is 16 miles from Amazonas Green Hostel, and Santo Tomas is 7 miles away. Francisco Secada Vignetta International Airport is 3.7 miles from the property.
- The staff were pretty helpful and the option of the pool was great for Iquitos weather. And we met the owner on our last day and she was so nice and wanted to know if there was anything she could do to make the hostel better.
Staff are extremely friendly and helpful.
Area is safe and not so far from the center.
Clean and comfortable.
- They arranged a moto taxi at a reasonable price for 4am. Supper was offered at a decent price. Pool was great.
- Great hostel to chill. Pool is amazing, surrounded by coconut trees. The guy who runs the hostel is really accommodating and took everyone out to a local bar one night
The building is a converted rich mans house. awesome, with pool. Great location $1 for cyclo ride to city centre and the wait is 2 minutes max.
Best Dorm is the 8 bed out back beyond the pool. Has aircon and own ensuite. Roosters do crow from 4.00am though. But no other noise.
In 3 months of travel through South America my best time was here chilling out at the hostel, meeting all the “interesting” travellers drawn here for Aowaska, and exploring the town and River environs, which gets more interesting and diverse the deeper you look.
Sombrero de Paja
Located in Iquitos, 16 miles from Santa Teresa, Sombrero de Paja features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. The hostel has a year-round outdoor pool and sun terrace, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. Each room includes a private bathroom.You will find free shuttle service at the property.You can play tennis at the hostel. The nearest airport is Francisco Secada Vignetta International Airport, 3.7 miles from the property.
Comfortable beds and overall decent rooms. Only stayed for a very quick stop over (arrived at midnight, left at 8 the next morning). Didn’t get breakfast as it started at 7:15 and our pickup was supposed to be at 7 (but ended up being an hour late).
Even though we speak muy poco Spanish, they did their best in helping us.
los ambientes ( piscina, áreas verdes) y bien cuidados.
tiene bastante vegetación, áreas verdes muy hermosas, área de deporte bien cuidado
- Nos alojamos solamente la primera noche, el servicio era bueno,
- La amabilidad del personal y del dueño, la comodidad de la habitación, la piscina, la calidad de la comida del restaurante.
- El local es agradable y tranquilo, lejos de la bulla de la ciudad.
- Comfortable beds and overall decent rooms. Only stayed for a very quick stop over (arrived at midnight, left at 8 the next morning). Didn’t get breakfast as it started at 7:15 and our pickup was supposed to be at 7 (but ended up being an hour late).
Green Track Hostel
Located a 10-minute walk from the main square, Green Track Hostel offers accommodations in Iquitos. Free WiFi access is available and guests are served a complimentary Brazilian breakfast.Rooms here are all fitted with private or shared bathrooms. In addition some are equipped with air conditioning while others have a fan.There is a rooftop terrace, a lounge with book exchange, guidebooks and a flat-screen TV with a wide selection of English and Spanish channels. guests will also find a fully-equipped kitchen and private security lockers.The breakfast includes four different types of fresh fruits, tea, coffee, fresh bread, butter, jam and a boiled egg.At Green Track Hostel guests will find a shared lounge with table tennis. The hostel also offers tours around the area for an extra fee.It is located a 15-minute drive from Enapu Port and a 30-minute drive from Francisco Secada Vignetta International Airport. Shuttle services can be requested for a surcharge.
- It felt very friendly and welcoming. Good eco-friendly recommendations, very appreciated! Big kitchen and nice rooftop. Good wife!! Fresh and clean even the hostel was full …oh and the best fruit breakfast 😉
- Good location – near boulevard but still quiet. Basic breakfast was nice.
- Staff were really friendly and helpful, they organised a pick up from the airport for us and explain town and good things to do to us on arrival. Good area to hang out in the kitchen / lounge or on the roof in the hammock. Close to the main square and supermarket. They have two gorgeous cats. If your interested they have their own reserve you can visit but make sure to ask in advance as they only go on certain days, we missed it but sounded really good if your an animal lover.
- We liked the atmosphere in the hostel and the friendly people. It was great that we booked a room with aircon because of the heat and humidity. The staff was helpful and they have many tips for what you can do in Iquitos.
- That could have a key for not disturb another guests, even should have more communication
Hostal El Colibrí
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hostal El Colibrí offers accommodations in Iquitos.Each room comes with a TV. The rooms come with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Santa Teresa is 16 miles from Hostal El Colibrí, and Santo Tomas is 8 miles away. Francisco Secada Vignetta International Airport is 5 miles from the property.
- The privacy of having a private room and private bathroom. It was a comfortable, large room with a powerful fan to keep us cool.
- Location is good, Cleanlines was good. Value For money was good.
- The hotel is in a good area, albeit very touristy, but lots of things close-by.
- The staff were really friendly and kind, the hotel felt safe and secure, it was in a good location, and was really good value for money.
- Caring friendly helpful staff very clean and very safe and secure. Little street noise but for Iquitos quiet.
The Amazon Within
One of our best sellers in Iquitos! Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, The Amazon Within offers accommodations in Iquitos, just 15 miles from Santa Teresa.There is a shared kitchen at the property.The nearest airport is Francisco Secada Vignetta International Airport, 5 miles from The Amazon Within.
- The atmosphere. Helpful people. Could leave my bags during my Amazon trip. No problem with late arrivals. Something went wrong with booking the room but they found a good solution for it immediately
- Really friendly people, great energy, a calm oasis in this busy city <3 highly recommended 🙂
- A friednly, quiet home from home with fantastic hosts. Linda and Julio are very welcoming and have good knowledge and contacts for jungle tours.
- I loved the staff, the crowd in the hostel and the flexibility of the management. The hostel is run by Linda, an absolutely lovely lady from UK and Julio from Peru, who were flexible enough to accommodate me even when there were no rooms.
- The couple that run the hostel are lovely. The place is a little further out then most places but this wasn’t a problem and was good to be away from the noise. The space outside is great to relax in and the place has a good vibe generally. I stayed in the garden room as a lone female and this was a great alternative to sharing a dorm.
Amazon Iguana Tours Expeditions
Amazon Iguana Tours Expeditions is located in Iquitos, 16 miles from Santa Teresa and 8 miles from Santo Tomas. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Some accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms include views of the lake or garden.There is free shuttle service at the property.The nearest airport is Francisco Secada Vignetta International Airport, 5 miles from Amazon Iguana Tours Expeditions.
No reviews yet.
AMAZONIA BACKPACKERS & BUNK BEDS
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the city, AMAZONIA BACKPACKERS & BUNK BEDS is located in Iquitos in the region of Loreto, just 16 miles from Santa Teresa. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Some units feature a sitting area where you can relax.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Francisco Secada Vignetta International Airport, 5 miles from Amazonia Bunk House & Back Packers.
No reviews yet.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hostal Macambo offers accommodations in Iquitos, just 16 miles from Santa Teresa.All rooms have a flat-screen TV with cable channels. All rooms include a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Francisco Secada Vignetta International Airport, 5 miles from Hostal Macambo.
No reviews yet.
Curaka Lodge is located in Iquitos, just 16 miles from Santa Teresa. The hostel has a year-round outdoor pool and views of the pool, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar.Certain accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. All rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.You will find free shuttle service at the property.The area is popular for fishing and hiking. Francisco Secada Vignetta International Airport is 5 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Top Hostels In Peñanegra Loreto Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Peñanegra Loreto to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Peñanegra Loreto but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Peñanegra Loreto. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!