10 Best Hostels To Stay In Peillon Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur – Top Hotel Reviews
Peillon Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Peillon Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Peillon Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Peillon Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Peillon Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Peillon Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In Peillon Provence-alpes-côte D’azur:
Auberge de l’Europe
This property is a 11-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a terrace and views of the sea, Auberge de l’Europe is located in Éze in the region of Provence – Alpes – Côte d’Azur, just 6 miles from Nice. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Private parking is available on site.Each room includes a private bathroom.There is luggage storage space at the property.You can play ping-pong at the hostel. Cannes is 21 miles from Auberge de l’Europe, and Menton is 7 miles away. The nearest airport is Côte d’Azur Airport, 9 miles from Auberge de l’Europe.
No reviews yet.
This property is a 16-minute walk from the beach. Hotel Baccarat is in the center of Nice just a 3-minute walk to the Nice Ville Train Station and a 15-minute walk to the Promenade des Anglais and the beach. Guests can relax on the grounds.The rooms at Hotel Baccarat are air-conditioned and provide free Wi-Fi access. Some rooms have a flat-screen TV, a work desk and a private bathroom with a shower.A continental breakfast is served every morning, and guests have access to a shared kitchen area with a microwave. Restaurants, bar and cafes can be found within a 5-minute walk.The Jean Medecin Tram Stop is a 5-minute walk away and guests can enjoy shopping on Avenue Jean Medecin, which is just 150 feet away. A computer is available at the hotel.
- The best hostel ever. Its central, the Service ist very kind and awesome. Good to meet nice people. The bed ist komfortable and the room ist clean. The kitchen is big. When im in Nice i come back. Thank you!
- location(close to the important attractions of the city)
- le personnel fais e son mieux pour vous mettre a l’aise
C’est très bien l’hôtel !!
très gentil à tous 🙂
가격대비 숙소가 매우 훌륭합니다
위치도 역 앞이라 짐 많으신 분이나 역 이용하실 분들이면 최고구요 근처 맛집과 슈퍼도 있어 좋습니다
무엇보다 직원이 매우 친절해서 좋았어요!
제 예약이 빠져있어서 방을 바꿔 주셨는데
미안하다며 커피까지 챙겨 주시는 감동 :)!!
모르는 것 있으면 친절하게 가르쳐 주었습니다
호텔 나오면 트램역도 있어 해변까지 가는것도 쉬워요!!
또 매일 방청소에 새 수건도 매일 줘서 좋았습니다
니스에서 에어비앤비와 이 곳 두군데서 머물렀는데 에어비앤비보다 좋았어요 훨씬 깔끔했구요
니스에 다시 온다면 전 이 곳에 머물 것 같습니다 !!
- Resepsiyondaki kız çok yardımsever ve güleryüzlüydü, gayet temizdi odalar, mutfağı da vardı ve mutfağı olan diğer hostellerin aksine çok temiz ve düzenliydi ve konumu harikaydı
Villa Saint Exupery Beach Hostel
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a sauna, Villa Saint Exupery Beach Hostel offers accommodations in Nice, just 3.9 miles from Allianz Riviera. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms have a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Car rental is available at this hostel and the area is popular for skiing. The nearest airport is Côte d’Azur Airport, 3.7 miles from the property.
- The staff were super friendly and helpful with bookings, shops, and activities. Location was fantastic, walked everywhere!
- Staff was super nice and helpful, location was very central and convinient 🙂 room was clean and comfortable although there was no plugs next to the mirror.
- Everyone was very friendly and helpful and I was lucky to have good clean room mates
- Friendly staff, cool roommates, fast Wifi and 5-star bathroom!
- Great location with food, shopping and transport options galore.
La Maïoun Guesthouse
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a terrace and views of the garden, La Maïoun Guesthouse is located in Nice in the region of Provence – Alpes – Côte d’Azur, just 4 miles from Allianz Riviera.Certain rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. Each room is equipped with a shared bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.The nearest airport is Côte d’Azur Airport, 3.7 miles from the property.
- It was in the heart of the old city, which makes it 3 min walk to Place Massena. It was very clean, the woman that tended to my needs was very polite and helpful. When I said that I will check out very early, thus missing breakfast, she prepared a take-out breakfast for me. I am very happy with the place, the “roommates” were not noisy, the “common room” had everything I needed. Bathrooms were clean.
- Lovely stay! It was only for the day but I was very well cared for and the room was tidy and clean. I loved the curtains by the bed which gave me a little privacy and the lavender bags calmed me down.
- One of the best hostels i’ve stayed at. Wonderful experience, friendly owners who went out of their way to make all the guests feel like family. Clean washroom, nice breakfast and an excellent location.
- Solon (sp?) helped me bring my suitcase up the flight of stairs. Every morning she made a different homemade pastry or breakfast bread. She made all the jams herself. Almost daily she also served fresh baguettes & croissants. She keeps the place sparkling clean!
- The hostel is conveniently located in the core of downtown. The manager is very friendly, useful and also easy to reach.
Hôtel Ozz by Happyculture
One of our top picks in Nice.This property is a 10-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hôtel Ozz by Happyculture offers accommodations in Nice, just 3.5 miles from Allianz Riviera.The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. A flat-screen TV is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play ping-pong at the hostel. Côte d’Azur Airport is 3.7 miles away.
- Friendly and helpful staff, tasty coffee, clean, great privacy, great location with good restaurants nearby
- Very well organized clean new rooms. Excellent accommodation. Near train station. Easy walk from main shopping area.
- Great place. Free hot chocolate and coffee. Nice staff.
the colours, atmosphere in the hostel, quietiness, good location, cleanliness in the rooms.
even my bed sheets were changed although i stayed 2 nights only
- Very cosy, Dali-the night receptionist-is excellent, very helpful and friendly. lovely music in the lobby and bottomless coffee and tea. Plugs are found everywhere,also, they have got maps and offer lovely breakfast
Antares hostel is located in the Nice City Centre neighborhood in Nice, just 3.5 miles from Allianz Riviera.Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is featured.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.The nearest airport is Côte d’Azur Airport, 3.7 miles from the property.
- The location is very near Nice Ville train station. There is a free simple breakfast and the coffee is good. The staff is nice and speaks english. The beds in the dorm have its own light and plug for charging your phones. They have left luggage for free and has small lockers and metal chest on rooms but you have to pay a deposit if you dont bring a lock with you. big kitchen and lounge area.
- I liked the atmosphere and the friendly staff. Nice is very small so everything is walkable. Near the train station, which is a plus if you want to do a day trip to Monaco, Cannes or Marseille. Wonderful ! I loved the facilities and the bathroom was a hotel bathroom. The people were super nice and the kitchen is huge!
Right next to train station
- 2minutes walk to the train station. Super warm stuff always helping. Powerful heater.
Great location,close to the city center.
Reception was very friendly and helpful.
Places like the lounge area really made this place the great,comfty rooms .
Free coffee and milk with cereals in the morning was very helpful.
This property is a 15-minute walk from the beach. Situated in the centre of Nice, just 1,000 feet from Nice Ville Train Station, this hostel offers a youthful atmosphere with air-conditioned accommodation. Guests can relax on the terrace and use the free Wi-Fi provided throughout.Pastoral Hostel provides en suite rooms with showers or accommodation in dormitories with shared bathroom facilities. All shared dormitories provide a safety deposit box and are equipped with a microwave and refrigerator.All guests have access to shared kitchen. There is a tour desk on site to provide advice on visiting the area and staff can organize tours and car rental.Pastoral hostel does not have a curfew and luggage storage is available. It is a 15-minute walk from the beach and Nice Old Town.
Very very very very close to the Gare SNCF
Not expensive and very valuable
Staff are nice with providing 24hours service
Toilet is clean
Providing early check in which allow me to put my baggage first
Very friendly owner and staff.
Well equiped kitchen.
Clean rooms and bathrooms.
- Best part is the terrace and you can meet a baby tortoise there! Rooms are clean and the shower is spacious. Great location near to the Gare train station (main station) and lots of shops for food (Pizza & Kebab are specials). The kitchen open to the terrace is very comfort and lively, where you can meet other travellers.
- The location is good, near the train and tram station so it is pretty convenient.
- I liked that it was near to the Nice Ville station. Staff was pleasant, provided keys for baggage storage. Bathroom quite clean, wifi worked well.
- Very very very very close to the Gare SNCF
This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Open House is located in the Nice City Centre neighborhood in Nice, just 4 miles from Allianz Riviera.Some units include a sitting area where you can relax. The rooms come with a private bathroom. A TV is provided.There is a shared kitchen at the property.The nearest airport is Côte d’Azur Airport, 3.7 miles from the property.
The people are really nice, go out together
It was fantastic place!! I’ve been stayed in the other hostels in nice, it’s the best one in my opinion.
Val(manager) gave me a lot of informations. Not only trip advising, also helped me out to find a job, house, tips for my working holiday. And someday she cooked lovely french food for us. And also volunteers were cool. They work hard, I could use clean facilities by them. We did hang out together. I got nice friends. It’s really open house. Soooooo appreciating made my great experience in Nice. Thank you so much for everyone 🙂
- Beds and pillows – incredible! People working there are super nice and helpful! Location is amazing as well.
- Really lovely staff. On check in I was offered a seat and a coffee and given recommendations on what to see and do. Super cosy little hostel, in a fantastic location. Loved that there was an elevator! Bathrooms in each room.
- Good location. City center is just a few miles away by walk with many good restaurants in its vicinity. Fast check-in/out. Friendly atmosphere everywhere with very attentive stuffs.
- Nice Location
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Faubourg Montmartre is in Nice just off the main shopping street Avenue Jean Medecin and a 5 minute walk from the Nice Train Station. Guests have free Wi-Fi access.The dormitories at Faubourg Montmartre are set up as apartments and are decorated in bright colors. Each dormitory has 1 or 2 bedrooms, a dining area, and a shared bathroom with a shower.Guests can prepare homemade meals in the kitchenette equipped with a refrigerator and stove. A small restaurant is available on site.The Promenade des Anglais is a 15 minute walk away and Old Nice is just a 20 minute walk away. The Nice-Côte d’Azur Airport is 5 miles away.
- The people in charge of the housing are really friendly and helpful. The location of the hostel is fairly good. It is good to rent a bike or take a tram to the city center. Fastfood restaurants are just around the corner. For us the price was the best at the time of booking.
- The staff is very warm-hearted! I like the reception meemaw so much though I couldn’t speak French with her! We got lots of useful information for tourism. And at the peak tourist season, this is a cost-effective hostel to choose!
Disappointed worst place ever.
Do not stay there find something else
Disgusting place I think bed sheets was not change from open. Cold water under shower
First, its very close from TRAIN, TRAM station and i can travel easily to Monaco and Cannes on that day.
Second, each room have KITCHEN in the room, so i can cook by myself. Goto the Nice market and get the fresh seafood and cook is awesome!
Third, it has Elevator so i can bring the big LUGGAGE easily.
Forth, theres mini Balcony there and i put the pictures.
- Η τοποθεσία και το γεγονός ότι η ιδιοκτήτρια προσπάθησε πολύ να με κάνει να μεινω ικανοποιημενη
Nice Art Hotel
This property is a 16-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Nice Art Hotel offers accommodations in Nice.A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Côte d’Azur Airport is 3.7 miles from the property.
- Perfect location. Nice Ville train station was only a 5 minute walk away.
- No juice in the machine,..not even water,.. same price for breakfast as usual.. ;o)
- The location was nice. Close to the station and easy to access.
- The location is close to the train station and not too far from the old city. For one parson the room was an ok size, not special, but also not tiny. The mattress was better than expected and in January the AC was able to heat the room.
- hostel is in perfectly situated in Nice’s map, very good price and very kind and informative personel
Top Hostels In Peillon Provence-alpes-côte D’azur Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Peillon Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Peillon Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Peillon Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!