10 Best Hostels To Stay In Pedreña Cantabria – Top Hotel Reviews
Pedreña Cantabria is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Pedreña Cantabria. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Pedreña Cantabria. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Pedreña Cantabria. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Pedreña Cantabria right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Pedreña Cantabria with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In Pedreña Cantabria:
This property is a 9-minute walk from the beach. Located 2,450 feet from Playa de Somo Beach, SURFtoLIVE House is a hostel with free WiFi and a varied dinner menus, located on Spain’s northern coast.The property can arrange surfing classes and rent surf boards to guests. The dinner menu includes such dishes as barbecues, paellas and pasta.Rooms offer a bunk bed in a mixed dormitory. The shared bathrooms include a bath or shower, and guests are provided with free towels and bed linen.At SURFtoLIVE House you will find a garden. Other facilities offered include a shared lounge and a vending machine.The hostel is a 20-minute drive from Santander Airport. Bilbao City is 55 mi away.
- All the staff were very friendly and helpful. It had a great atmosphere with all the other guest staying there. It was a very safe area. We could hire surf boards ad wet suits from the hostel and it was only about five mins walk from the great surf beach. Great bbq in the garden and hammock.
- the vibe at the house, easy to meet people, super nice staff, the hammocks, the surf equipment. close to a big supermarket (6min walk)
- Great vibe and atmosphere and everything there a surfer needs for a Surftrip. When the waves in Somo haven’t been great the owner stopped by in the morning with his Jeep and took us to other great surf spots. The couple who owns the place is incredibly friendly and helpful. Great front yard with everything you need from surfboard racks to showers and a hammock. Indo boards, basketball and even a Golfball and bat there for off days. Breakfast is fine if you like a sweet breakfast. If you want something else there is a supermarket 5min away. All in all we had an amazing time with great people, and amazing waves. Thanks especially to the owner for taking us on the surf trips.
- Really friendly staff. Good choice of surfboards to hire and use of the skateboards to go into town was really nice.
- The people that were there were amazing and the owners were so kind and helpful!!
This property is a 10-minute walk from the beach. Offering a surf and yoga school, Surf Hostel is set in Somo, a 5-minute walk from Somo Beach.The accommodations offers private rooms or dormitories.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property. You will find a lounge area with flat-screen TV at the accommodations and a large communal dining area and a furnished terrace.Santander Airport is 5 mi from the property and airport shuttle service is available for an extra charge. Langre Beach is 2.4 mi away.
- Very cheap to stay, but maybe not cheap enough for shared accomodation.
- Staff were really friendly and went out of their way to make us feel welcome! Location was great, really clean and good facilities. Would definitely recommend.
- Awesome homely feel, very welcoming family! Awesome value for money, lovely affordable home cooked food in a beautiful little beach town.
- Really lovely people. Helpful and friendly. Great location. A fantastic place to stay if you are into surfing. It would be great in the summer particularly. Breakfast was basic bit sufficient. Fresh, warm croissants. Wolf House is also home to a beautiful, elegant and friendly dog who was happy to let us stroke her ears.
- As others have said – this a surfers’ crash pad. It’s called ‘surf hostel’ so that’s clear. And that’s the vibe – laid back, easy going, generous to a fault. Lunch, supper available as well as breakfast – but let the staff know. They’ll provide lots if you ask.
Santander Central Hostel
Santander Central Hostel offers accommodation in Santander. It features free WiFi .The dormitory room features bunk beds with individual nightlight and lockers.You will find a shared kitchen at the property and a seating area with a library.Santander Cathedral and Santander Town Hall are both 1,300 feet from the property. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 2.5 miles from the property.
- Fantastic hostel. Everything clean, nice and cosy. Great location near bus and train station. Staff was very friendly. Perfect !
- Great coffee cooked by the owner. Bathroom had extra soaps etc to use.
- Rocio was very helpful at all times and spoke good English
- I guy was very friendly and very helpful too. I couldn’t fault it at all
- The girl on reception when we arrived was very welcoming and helpful . The breakfast was a pleasant surprise
Bcool Santander in Santander provides accommodations with a terrace and a shared lounge. The property is around 900 feet from Puerto Chico, a 7-minute walk from Santander Festival Palace and a 10-minute walk from Camino de Santiago en Santander. Free WiFi is featured.A continental breakfast is served daily at the property.Santander Port is 0.7 miles from the hostel. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 3.1 miles from the property.
- Very friendly welcoming hostel, well located in a beautiful city.
- The name is a perfect fit for the place, it is so cool! Very modern and relaxed design. The rooms were nice: big and bright. The beds are like little nests, very comfortable. I really liked the communal areas and the creative furniture. It is in a really good location near the central. It was a really nice stay and good experience.
- Beds were so private, large, clean and comfortable! Private light and plug socket was a massive bonus!
- I’m happy about everything with my stay. I had hurt my foot on the Camino so stayed three nights here. The staff was great, the place super clean and despite there being many people, so peaceful and pleasant. Very roomy beds, and obviously the curtain is great, giving you some privacy. I slept really well here. Breakfast is really cheap too. Good location 🙂
- Individual bunk beds with privacy curtain in dorm rooms; good location; allowed to leave luggage and have a shower before check in (perfect for pilgrims); laundromat close by; cool decor
Boasting a terrace, Hostel Santander is located in the heart of Santander, 1,650 feet from Santander Port. The property is located 2,650 feet from Puerto Chico. The property is set in the Santander City Center district.With a shared bathroom, certain units at the hostel also have a balcony.A continental breakfast can be enjoyed at the property.Camino de Santiago en Santander is a 10-minute walk from Hostel Santander. Santander Airport is 6.8 mi away.
- The natural light, decor, facilities and cleanliness. Spot on.
- Outstanding Hostel by the location, organization and mostly the employees’ attention.
- It is a really nice place, the staff is very organized and helpful, the breakfast was reall good espacially in the little balkon. It situates in the centre of the city so Everything is really close to it even the bus station as well. I recommend 🙂 Thank u for Everything.
- The location is fantastic! It’s right in the middle of everything and the bus stop in front takes you directly to the beach!
- The location was perfect – in the very city center. Breakfast was humble, but very good. Comfortable sleeping facilities and bathrooms. Very interesting and friendly visitors. Staff is very helpful and the hostel is monitored, so secure.
Latas Surf House
This property is a 8-minute walk from the beach. Featuring a surf school on site and a terrace with hammocks and sun loungers, Latas Surf House is a beachfront hostel in the village of Somo. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout.This property offers different shared dormitories, all feature either a private or shared bathroom with a bath tub or shower.The hostel also offers shared lounge and barbecue facilities in the garden. The games room has table tennis, darts and board games.The property offers activities such as surfing and windsurfing, and you can also get a discount on surfing lessons. In the shared garden and lounge different activities are held such as barbecues, parties or different meetings all day long.Pedreña Golf Club can be reached in 10 minutes by car. Santander is 20 minutes’ drive from the property.
Surflessons are really good.
Fair prices at the bar.
Everything was very good: location, staff, food, bedrooms, etc.
But the atmosphere and the kind of life you will enjoy inside Latas Surf School is something fantastic.
Excellent staff that really make me feel like at home!! close access to the beach of somo for surfing, (about 5min walking) free space for storing personal equipment, nice bar, and big area relax!!
I like to recommend this place to all surfer that are going to Santander/somo!! I will go back for sure!!!
The House is amazing! The people are amazing! Very delicious food, compfortable accommodation! All these people who working on this house, doing the great job. Very helpful! There is really the surf community!
Thank you guys for everything from Rusas Chicas. Latas ♥️
- Ambiente familiare, sano e genuino… Puoi stare tranquillo e rilassato, nessuno toccherà la tua roba ma il tuo cuore, conoscerai parecchi amici e seguendo gli istruttori imparerai in poco tempo a surfare! Amazing!!!
- Surflessons are really good.
Located in Santander, Cantabria region, Alojamientos Cantíber is set 2,300 feet from Santander Port. The property is located a 14-minute walk from Camino de Santiago en Santander, 1.1 mi from Puerto Chico and 1.2 mi from Santander Festival Palace. A tour desk can provide information on the area.The rooms in Alojamientos Cantíber are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Alojamientos Cantíber provides certain rooms that include a balcony, and all rooms include a coffee machine. All rooms will provide guests with a microwave.The daily breakfast offers continental and buffet options. Other facilities at Alojamientos Cantiber include a shared kitchen area, including a desk, flat-screen TV, and seating area.El Sardinero Casino is 1.7 mi from Alojamientos Cantíber, while El Sardinero Beach is 1.7 mi from the property. Santander Airport is 2.5 mi away.
- The owner is very nice. Drinks and fruits are available whole day for free. The hostel has practical features like small light and place for the phone near bed and space for clothes in bathroom. The hostel is located near train and bus stations.
The host offered the most genuine warm welcome, excellent English & v.helpfull!!!
Best hostel experience ever
- Great location, very clean, comfortable beds, great host. Thank you
- Its a cosy clean place with candies fruits breakfast. I loved the attention to client-the host introduced to the place, gave city map, showed most important places and answered some traveller style questions. Good luck!!!
- Hostel staff were very lovely and offered great beach recommendations. They also packed me a breakfast because I had an early bus to catch. Really appreciated the clothes drying space!
One of our best sellers in Santander! Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hostel Allegro offers accommodations in Santander, on El Camino de Santiago pilgrimage route.Each room has a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms come with a shared bathroom.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Santander Port is 2,650 feet from Hostel Allegro , while Camino de Santiago en Santander is 0.9 mi away. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 2.5 mi from the property.
- Amazing place, with an amazing owner. Rafael made me feel right at home. Always reminded about breakfast the next day. You could literally go to him with anything (any problems or issues he would help out). I’ve been traveling around this planet in hostels for over 2 years, and this place would be in the top 5 for sure 👌 Anyone who goes to Santander should pick Allegro for an incredible family like safe environment to stay. Not to mention everything is always clean and spotless. Anytime I come back to this city I know this is where I’m staying. I don’t believe I could think of anything to criticize this hostel about. Perfect!
- Rafael and his family and staff were extremely friendly and made my stay really easy!! Bought me a beer on my first night after my flight, cooked a great breakfast and was very accommodating. Will be staying again!! Hola Rafael. El Chico Gales 🙂
- My first hostel ever and the best luck to book it as a first! Owner great guy, so friendly, really it helps a lot to feel almost as at home. Hostel is very clean, great breakfast, nice bathroom. Owner provided me guided map ti visit Santander, it was raining so he offered me an umbrella. I think that it couldn’t be better for a first stay in the hostel.
- The staff was exceptional helpful and friendly! Never happened to me before that someone prepared breakfast for me in a hostel.
- Great stay at a nice place in town. Very helpful staff (they booked a bus trip for me which would’ve been impossible for myself as the ALSA website is only in Spanish). And a great breakfast as well! Highly recommended!! Thank you.
Plea Beach House
This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Located on the beachfront in Loredo, Plea Beach House features a garden and free WiFi. Offering a restaurant, the property also has a terrace and a shared lounge. Guests can enjoy garden views.All rooms include a shared bathroom.A à la carte, vegetarian or gluten-free breakfast is available every morning at the property.The area is popular for surfing, hiking, skateboarding, cycling, and you can rent the sports equipment at the hostel.Santander is 4.3 mi from Plea Beach House. Santander Airport is 5.6 mi from the property.
No reviews yet.
This property is a 10-minute walk from the beach. Located in Loredo, La Cala has a garden and shared lounge. Featuring a tour desk, this property also provides guests with a sun terrace. The property provides free WiFi.At the hostel, every room comes with a closet. Every room includes a private bathroom with a shower, while selected rooms will provide you with a kitchen with a dishwasher.A continental breakfast is served each morning at the property.Hiking is among the activities that guests can enjoy near La Cala.Santander is 5 miles from the accommodation. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 6 miles from La Cala.
- The beds were extremely comfy and the room was clean, with an opening window protected by a fly screen. That meant we had enough fresh air to be comfortable and NO MOSQUITOS !
- Great property, great location and more importantly great hosts who made all the difference and made us feel more than welcomed, Strongly recommend to anyone, little gem.
- Nos ha encantado el lugar. Establecimiento recién abierto y todo muy nuevo. Los dueños encantadores, no se puede pedir más atención. El desayuno muy bueno y abundante. Reservamos una habitación de 6 y nos alojaron en una de 8 con dos baños. Repetiremos seguro.
- El trato del personal es excelente. Son personas muy amables que ofrecen ayuda con lo que necesites. El desayuno, muy completo. La playa está a 15-20 minutos a pie, pero la localización del sitio es preciosa.
- Atención muy amable y dedicada por Jose Carlos y Ruth así como sus sugerencias para aprovechar la estancia. Para repetir.
Top Hostels In Pedreña Cantabria Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Pedreña Cantabria to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Pedreña Cantabria but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Pedreña Cantabria. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!