10 Best Hostels To Stay In Pavas San José – Top Hotel Reviews
Pavas San José is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Pavas San José. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Pavas San José. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Pavas San José. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Pavas San José right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Pavas San José with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In Pavas San José:
Mi Casa Hostel
Showcasing a terrace and views of the garden, Mi Casa Hostel is located in San José in the region of San José, just 9 miles from Alajuela. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. The rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. A TV is provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play pool at this hostel, and car rental is available. Escazú is 2.8 miles from Mi Casa Hostel, and Heredia is 4.2 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tobías Bolaños International Airport, 2.5 miles from the property.
Staff service, they are very friendly. If you need something they’re resolved anything.
It is very relax place
- I liked the common area both indoors and out – each little subspace of the larger common areas had a unique feel and all were charming and comfortable
- The room was big and nicely decorated. It was clean and quiet. The garden is very nice and looks amazing! The staff was very helpful and friendly.
- Very easy to find if coming by car, secure parking, very friendly staff
The hostel is beautiful and in a fantastic neighborhood. Safe and secure. Located close to any amenities a guy could want or need.
Staff is friendly and knowledgable. I have made some friends there. Breakfast is pretty tasty and rooms are always clean and tidy. (Thank you, Marina!) It is the ONLY place I will stay in San Jose.
- Staff service, they are very friendly. If you need something they’re resolved anything.
Showcasing a terrace and views of the city, Gaudys Backpackers is located in San José, just 10 miles from Alajuela. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. A TV is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The guesthouse also provides car rental. Escazú is 3.3 miles from Gaudys Backpackers, and Heredia is 4.5 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tobías Bolaños International Airport, 3.1 miles from Gaudys Backpackers.
- Its apretty good hostel for one night or when your in a group. It is really quiet and clean. But it is not the best place to meet people. The hole hostel has a very clam and quiet vibe, which isn’t nessarily bad but not the best if you want to meet new people.
- Near to larve park. Near to supermarket for supplies
- Very friendly and helpful staff, great communal areas
- Very friendly and very helpful in every way. Each staff surpassed their service.
- The bed & pillow were thick and comfy. The staff were warm, friendly, helpful, and professional. The location was excellent 3 blocks from supermarket and bus to airport. Breakfast was good and there is a great little soda around the corner with good food and prices. Walking distance to central San Jose. What more could you ask for !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Casa Yoses Hostel
Located in San José, 12 miles from Alajuela, Casa Yoses Hostel features free WiFi access and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.A flat-screen TV is featured.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play ping-pong and pool at the hostel. Escazú is 6 miles from Casa Yoses Hostel, and Heredia is 6 miles away. Tobías Bolaños International Airport is 6 miles from the property.
I loved it, it feels like home, the neighborhood is quuet and safe and the garden outside is so nice to hangout, do yoga, chat with fellow travellers and enjoy the yummy free breakfast in the sun in the morning, thank you, will definitely be back!!
Oh and the room (dorm) was massive and the bathroom was the biggest i’ve ever seen too, amazing value for money!!
- The breakfast was excellent and the staff was very friendly and helpful
- very noisy at night because of the bars near the hostel.
- I had the dorm room all to myself a large portion of the time I was there.
- The staff was extremely nice and helpful. The property was ok, but my room needed some TLC. It wasn’t gross or anything, but the wardrobe was very dusty and only one side of the outlet worked so I bought an extension cord.
- I loved it, it feels like home, the neighborhood is quuet and safe and the garden outside is so nice to hangout, do yoga, chat with fellow travellers and enjoy the yummy free breakfast in the sun in the morning, thank you, will definitely be back!!
Located in San José in the region of San José, 10 miles from Alajuela, Relax Hostel features a terrace and views of the garden.Each room includes a shared bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Escazú is 3.1 miles from Relax Hostel, and Heredia is 5 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tobías Bolaños International Airport, 3.1 miles from Relax Hostel.
- The staff is so helpful and nice! The location is great , very close to a big supermarket and close to the bus stop for the airport and the center.
- Close to embassy and grocery store. Darts, TV and decent area to hag out. Bed was better than a lot of hostels.
- The lockers, the many common areas and the computer with internet. Breakfast was also good.
- Breakfast was good, great kitchen, great lockers for all your gear, a lot of chill out spaces
- Good showers, big lockers, nice breakfast (pancakes and fruits), kitchen
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the garden, Hostel Club is located in San José, just 9 miles from Alajuela.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Escazú is 2.8 miles from Hostel Club, and Heredia is 4.2 miles away. Tobías Bolaños International Airport is 2.5 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
In the Wind Hostel and Guesthouse
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, In the Wind Hostel and Guesthouse offers accommodations in San José, just 13 miles from Alajuela.A TV is available.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Escazú is 6 miles from In the Wind Hostel and Guesthouse , and Heredia is 6 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tobías Bolaños International Airport, 6 miles from In the Wind Hostel and Guesthouse.
- I loved this place so much. Staff was super attentive, location was amazing, a short walk from an area that was very lively at night, although the hostel was very calm and in a silent street. Our room was very nice and clean. I have recommended it to my friends.
- Breakfast only availavle quite late, most travelers leave earlier and don’t get anything.
- Room was next to the bathroom separated by a thin door with a lock on it. I could literally hear people doing their toilets. Window was broken, we could not close it. It was windy and loud because of the traffic outside.
- Bright rooms, plenty of natural light. Great location, easy to walk to many fun bars and great restaurants.
The mattress in our room (upside down) was surprisingly comfy & even though we were next to the kitchen it was a very quiet room at the time we were there (end Feb). We both had good nights sleep without the need for earplugs which is always a bonus.
The area was good with amenities nearby (supermarket & banks, inc restaurants & bars near the university). There are 2 kitchens, both really well equipped except for limited hob space, so time your dinners well. We loved that there was hand soap & hand towel in the bathroom, as well as 2 towels – 1 for each of us (bit of a rarity in C.A.). Hot shower – much needed in the cooler San Jose climate.
Ester`s Place in Escazù. provides accommodation with, a garden and a terrace. All rooms boast a flat-screen TV with cable channels and a private bathroom. The accommodation offers a 24-hour front desk and a shared kitchen for guests.Every room has a coffee machine. All rooms have a wardrobe.San José is 2.5 miles from the accommodation, while Alajuela is 6.2 miles from the property.
- Excelent location 5 min from business center restaurants and shopping. Excelent house with huge rooms. Mine had a bathroom size of the hotel room with seperate shower and a large tub.felt like renting 2 br luxury appartment for tge price of the hostel
- I was picked up at the airport. After I checked in they asked if there was anything that I would like I replied that a beer would be nice and they bought me one at no cost.
- We appreciated the warm hospitable welcome. The attention to detail and service. Ester made us feel at home and provided us with great recommendations for food and shopping which is a short 10 minute walk away.
- Large comfortable room, hot shower, in an excellent location in Escazú. Meals can be prepared if you desire. Very friendly and helpful people in this home-stay accommodation.
Excellent value for money, great staff – very attentive and helpful and speak good English.
Rooms of high standard with very good beds, WiFi worked perfectly and the room was very clean. Will definitely go back!
Hostel Nomadas Backpackers
Hostel Nomadas Backpackers offers accommodations in San José. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV with satellite channels and DVD player, as well as a computer are available. A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. All rooms have a shared bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Alajuela is 9 miles from Hostel Nomadas Backpackers, and Escazú is 2.5 miles away. The nearest airport is Tobías Bolaños International Airport, 2.5 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Fauna Luxury Hostel
One of our best sellers in San José! Fauna Luxury Hostel is set in San José, within 3.1 miles of Parque Diversiones and 3.7 miles of Metropolitan Hospital Costa Rica. Boasting a shared kitchen, this property also provides guests with a restaurant. The property is located 3.7 miles from San Juan de Dios Hospital.Breakfast is freshly prepared daily at the property.The hostel offers a year-round outdoor pool. You can play table tennis and billiards at the hostel.National Theatre of Costa Rica is 4.3 miles from Fauna Luxury Hostel, while CIMA San Jose Hospital is 1.4 miles away. The nearest airport is Tobías Bolaños International Airport, 2.5 miles from the accommodation.
Escazu is a great choice for travelers interested in beaches, nature walks and tranquillity.
- The garden and the pool make you feel like you are outside the city. The secured parking is nice. Although the hostel is outside the city centre, the area is very nice and it takes 10-15 by car to get to the centre. It is quiet and comfortable. We stayed at the private room.
- I liked everything about the hostel and especially for that price it’s unbeatable!
This place is a great place to relax and chill in Costa Rica and its in a good location to get to everything you need. I loved it here and the staff here were all really helpful and friendly and I will be coming back soon so keep 305 for me ha ha.
This is the best place to chill in Costa Rica and can’t wait to come back. Thanks to everybody in Fauna.
- I arrived late and left very early. This hostel was very friendly, accomodating, quiet and close to grocery.
- Love the shared space, the blinds for the beds really added some privacy and were excellent. There was a pool and I even did some yoga on Saturday morning.
Capital Hostel de Ciudad
One of our best sellers in San José! Showcasing a barbecue and terrace, Capital Hostel de Ciudad is located in San José in the region of San José, just 10 miles from Alajuela. Free private parking is available on site.A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. A flat-screen TV is provided.There is a shared kitchen at the property.You can play pool at the hostel. The hostel also provides bike rental. Escazú is 2.4 miles from Capital Hostel de Ciudad, and Heredia is 5 miles away. The nearest airport is Tobías Bolaños International Airport, 3.1 miles from Capital Hostel de Ciudad.
- Had a wonderful experience. Super friendly and helpful staff. Great facilities and accommodations. Nice breakfast. Great company of fellow travelers with great conversation.
- Everything was perfect, very helpful staff, awesome chill area with projector, super clean kitchen$ bathrooms, beds in perfect condition. We didn’t want to leave 😉
- Clean and very nice outdoor bathrooms, especially the showers. Nice private beds with drapes and very comfortable. Good breakfast buffet with a few different choices. Cozy yard and common areas and quiet during the nights!
- Clean and lovely atmosphere. Nice private beds with drapes and very cozy fresco bathrooms. Lovely common areas, both indoor and outdoor.
- It was really comfortable, cosy and nice! The photos shown at booking.com are exactly what you can expect. One of the most beatiful hostels I’ve ever visited.
Top Hostels In Pavas San José Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Pavas San José to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Pavas San José but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Pavas San José. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!